The Secluded Cabin - A Short Story

Story Info
Job downsizing leads to badly wanting time in a cabin.
873 words
3.85
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything changed one fateful morning, he was at the factory and learned that they were going through a downsizing which cost him his position. He had been on the road for a number of years and during that time they had the opportunity to see each other quite frequently, including a number of times when she travelled with him. While they kept in touch, it just wasn't the same and he missed her terribly.

For months, he had been trying to figure out how they could get together again and thinking about inviting her to an area that they had visited several years ago. It seemed as if the time had finally come when he could pull the plans together. He had found a wonderful cabin in a secluded area and hoped that she would be able to meet him for a night in the woods. Reaching out to her, he found that she was able to meet him there, all they had to do was find a time that would work for both of them. Finally, the time came when they could meet and he booked the cabin for the night.

It was a warm spring day when he checked in and got the key to the cabin. He was early and with a couple of things to do before she arrived, he sent her a note letting her know that the cabin was open and for her to make herself at home when she arrived. At dusk he returned from his errands and seeing a car near the cabin, his excitement at their looming reunion grew. Walking in, he set his packages on the counter and walked through the cabin to see where she was at. Walking into the bedroom, he saw clothing laying on the bed and noticed that the sliding door to the deck with the hot tub was standing open.

Standing at the door, he saw her laying back in the tub eyes closed taking in the massaging action of the water in the tub. Stepping back into the bedroom, he removed his clothes and grabbed a towel so he could join her. Walking back to the door, he noticed her taking an item that had been laying beside her on the tub and reaching into the water with it. He stood watching as her left hand began to massage her breasts and her other hand dropped into the water with what he realized was one of her toys. His cock got hard as he stood and watched her play as she rubbed her breasts and what had to be her holding her toy against her clit. His hand fell to his cock and as he slightly rubbed, she began to arch her back in the tub and her moans of pleasure told of her coming orgasm.

She relaxed and looked over realizing that I had been standing there, smiled and waited for me to join her in the tub. As I started to climb in, she reached out and took my cock and gently put it into her mouth for a moment. "I have missed this" she mumbled as she slowly wrapped her lips and tongue around my hardness. I thought I was going to cum right then, but she stopped as I climbed in the rest of the way. Settling into the tub, I took her in my arms and gave her a long deep kiss as our tongues explored each other. She settled into my lap as I slowly moved my hands over her lovely body caressing her breasts and finding their way down to her shaved pussy. It was beautiful as I took in this body that I had missed for so long.

As they held each other, she leaned back "I want you and I want you inside me now", with that invitation, he stood up and took her hand as they walked to the edge of the tub and stepped out. He pulled her close, his hardness against her belly as they ground against each other. Not wanting to wait, he laid her on the lounge chair nearby and leaned over to lick her nipples and breasts. Her moans lead him to continue moving down her body until he reached her pussy where his tongue found her clit. He licked and sucked for a few minutes then found the wetness of her pussy as he licked as deep as he could.

He felt her body quiver as an orgasm built up and took over her body. "Now" she moaned "I want that cock deep inside of me". He moved up and slowly slid into her wetness going as deep as he could. Her body writhed with pleasure as he slowly slid in and out, matching the movements of her hips. He felt his orgasm starting from deep within and thrust hard to match her movements as her body shook as he did. They lay in each other's arms for with his cock still deep inside her, then slowly he slid off and offered his hand to help her up. He took her arm and they slowly walked to the large shower each thinking about what the rest of the evening might hold.