The Second Annual Women's Charity Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Unable to hold back his desires any longer, Todd places his head between Tracy's legs and runs his tongue up her spread legs. Tracy releases a loud moan that can be heard outside of the room. The build up and anticipation of sex with her husband that was building while she waited in the room alone, combined with the prolonged gentle touch and manipulation of Todd's hands and mouth, are making her feel more wonderful and special than she has felt in a long time. After several years of marriage, the sex at home has becomes stale and predictable.

The different ways Todd touches her, kisses her, uses his tongue on her is a welcome change that is driving her wild. Her hips are dancing on the bed as his tongue delves inside of her and gently laps her begging clit. She moans loudly, letting him know she enjoys his touch.

Shannon films the scene while feeling herself begin to grow horny. Meanwhile, in the room next to Tracy, Jules sits on the non-cushioned chair with the blindfold on, listening to Tracy's moans and groans, wondering why her husband has not arrived yet. The loud moans and groans of Tracy are starting to cause her body to become aroused as well.

Fueled with lust and desire of a foreign body manipulating her senses, Tracy can feel her body beginning to drip with sweat as it dances on the bed. She lets out a long cooing moan as he slips a finger deep inside her as his tongue circles her hard clit. If he continues what he is doing, she knows she will not last much longer.

Shannon can feel her wetness begin to grow as she films Todd pleasing Tracy's body. The overhead light in the room is reflecting off the sweat that is now covering Tracy's body, as her body is dancing on the bed. Shannon watches with a tinge of jealousy as Todd's finger plunges inside Tracy's vagina over and over while his tongue manipulates her swollen clit. The angle of the camera is just to the left side of the bed, giving the camera a good angle as if Shannon were standing at the foot of the bed, just beside the two of them.

Tracy's reaches down and grabs two hands full of Todd's hair. Her moans reverberate off the walls of the room as an orgasm washes over her body. This is the most powerful orgasm she has felt in a long, long time and lasts for what feels like a minute or two. Her clit becomes sensitive and cannot take anymore pleasure as she comes down from the orgasm so she tugs at Todd's hair, motioning him to come up from between her legs.

Todd rolls over to the side of the bed and grabs a condom from his pants pocket. He quickly opens the package and rolls the condom over his erect dick as Tracy lays on the bed with her eyes closed, panting and trying to catch her breath. When finished, Todd rolls back on top of Tracy's body, feeling her rising chest press against him. He leans down and gives Tracy a couple kisses before repositioning his hips and places the tip of his dick at the entrance of her spread labia, which are eagerly awaiting his dick's presence.

He whispers in her ear, "You are so gorgeous. Like most men, I have wanted this for several years. You are a dream come true."

"Oh my god!" Tracy moans as Todd begins slowly entering deep inside of her. If you would have asked her an hour ago if she would have been okay with Todd making love to her, the answer would have been a definitive no. Now here she is, her body begging to be fucked by this man who is not her husband's hot rod as it pushes deeper and deeper inside of her. She wraps her legs around his hips and begins thrusting her hips, prompting the intercourse as their mouths are pressed together.

Shannon is taken back by the continued willing participation of Tracy and that she is initiating part of the action. So caught up in watching the action, which is less than ten feet away from her, Shannon does not realize that she is so excited that her own juices are flowing onto the stool.

Jules is listening to the action happening in the room next to her, imagining Tracy's husband giving it to his wife. The scene plays out in her mind as she softly massages her outer labia with one hand and her hard nipples with the other. Jules hopes that her own husband will soon arrive and fulfill her needs just as Tracy's needs are being fulfilled.

Todd's dick feels wonderful to Tracy as it thrusts deep inside her over and over, causing a second orgasm to quickly build in the pit of her stomach. She can tell by the fast, urgent thrusts of Todd's hips that he is very aroused. Her husband can go for a long time without having an orgasm and she sometimes wonders what it would be like to have a quick, passionate session. The slow, methodical rhythm of her husband is not as thrilling as the forceful, deliberate thrusts of Todd's hips.

Not knowing that this is being video taped or that her best friend is watching, Tracy is turned on by the different movements of Todd's hips and it is quickly pushing her toward a second orgasm. The faster Todd's hips move and the louder his groans grow, the quicker her arousal grows and faster her hips move. She is thrusting her hips against his body as hard as she can, feeling his hot rod ram her as the fire inside her races toward her vagina like a wild fire racing through a forest.

Unable to last any longer as Tracy's tight walls grip and milk his throbbing dick; Todd thrusts his hips two more times. His body locks up as he semen sprays, allowing the tip of the condom to collect his juices. His last thrust sends Tracy into a second, powerful orgasm. He feels her body shudder underneath of him as his hips continue thrusting inside of her, milking every last drop out of his balls.

The two of them lie breathless for a few minutes before Todd rolls off Tracy's sweat drenched body. Lying beside her on the bed, he removes the condom from his limp dick and ties the condom in a knot. He looks in the direction of the camera and motions Shannon to stop recording. Rolling off the bed, he tells Tracy, "You are free to get dressed and leave when you are ready. As promised, I will not touch your daughter sexually."

Quickly dressing, Todd leaves the room and approaches Shannon. He notices wetness on the stool between her legs. Without warning, he reaches down between Shannon's legs and slides a finger inside of her. "Look at how turned on you are by watching me make love to your best friend. You are so naughty. If I was attracted to you, I would make love to you as well. Unfortunately, for you, I am not. You like this don't you?"

Shocked that Todd is fingering her and enjoying the stimulation, Shannon's response is delayed. Just before she starts to reply, Todd begins to speak again. "You want me to fuck you too don't you? Unfortunately for you, that will not happen. You are not to please yourself today either. If you are obedient, I will not touch your daughter."

After a few more seconds of manipulating Shannon, Todd withdraws his fingers and sucks her juices off his fingers. He motions for her to stand up. "Grab your stool and follow me. Make sure you don't spill your juices off the stool."

He takes the video camera from Shannon and rewinds it to make sure she captured the action in the room. Satisfied with the taping of the action, Todd leads Shannon up a set of stairs to the peep hole in the next room. The hole for the room is looking down where Jules is sitting, just a few inches from the ceiling. Todd positions Shannon on the stool below the hole and instructs her to get ready to film another scene.

Not ready to go again, Todd heads down the hall to the room where Ally, Tracy's daughter, is waiting naked on a bed. Todd grabs a camera that is waiting for him at the foot of the door and unlocks the room. He enters the room to find Tracy's gorgeous daughter. He sees the look of surprise on her face as he closes the door behind him.

Ally is surprised to see a man that looks to be as old as her father. She does not recognize him and is surprised to see him instead of her boyfriend. She instinctively tries to cover herself as Todd explains to her that he has won her bid and has promised her mom that he will not touch her sexually.

"I do however, want to take some pictures of your absolutely stunning body. You are such a gorgeous woman who reminds me of when your mother was nineteen just like you. You have clearly taken very good care of your body and are surely the envy of many women. Now, remember that you signed an agreement stating you were willing to participate. I want you to pose on the bed for me."

Todd turns on the digital camera and starts taking photos of Ally lying awkwardly on the bed. He instructs her to move her body into different positions. As he takes several pictures, he can feel himself starting to become excited again. The blonde hair, perky breasts, firm youthful body, and facial features that resemble her mother all turn him on. He snaps pictures of her lying on her side, on her stomach, and on her back with her legs closed so as to get her from every angle. Wanting a few last pictures, he instructs her to spread her legs. She does so reluctantly, feeling a little more relaxed in front of the camera.

Giving her words of encouragement and complimenting her body, Todd decides to take a couple pictures that are more revealing. For the first picture, he tells her to cup her breasts. Next, he tells her to grab her ankles and pull them up toward her head. Lastly, he tells her to do the splits on the bed.

Satisfied with the pictures, he instructs her to get dressed and leave at her own free will. Then as fast as he arrived, he exits through the door and heads back to the room where Jules has been waiting for over an hour. He climbs the set of stairs to check on Shannon, reaches down between her legs and slides a finger inside her vagina to see if she is still wet, then slides his finger up over her clit once. He watches as she closes her eyes and moans softly before he removes his finger. She opens her eyes and looks at him with arousal painted across her face, watching as he sucks her juices off his finger.

"You may now begin recording and remember, you are not to touch yourself at all."

Todd walks down the stairs, leaving Shannon feeling horny after teasing her body. A large black duffel bag is sitting in front of the door. He places the camera in the bag then throws the bag over his shoulder as he unlocks the door, where Jules is waiting, and enters the room. Silently, he closes and locks the door behind him then approaches Jules.

Jules hears the door finally open and is excited to get started, anticipating things to be as exciting as they seemed to be in the room next to her. She wonders if Shannon was also visited or if she has been waiting as well. Hearing movement come close, her body perks up. A peppermint scent enters the her nostrils as she feels something being rubbed on her upper lip. The peppermint smell becomes very strong, blocking her ability able to smell anything else.

Without a word spoken, she feels a strong hand wrap around her wrist and guide her up off the hard seat that has made her butt sore. She is guided forcefully to the bed, where she is shoved down onto her back. She feels her body being moved until she is in the center of the bed, lying on a hard mattress that is anything but comfortable. She feels what she believes to be her husband straddle her stomach then raise her hands above her head. A hand forcefully grabs her wrist again then holds it in place as she feels some sort of strap wrap around it.

She and her husband have talked about the possibility of using restraints and having her be submissive a few times, though they have never tried it. She assumes he has decided to try it today and goes along with the movements. Before she knows it, her hands and feet have been bound to the corners of the bed. She is lying helpless and naked on the bed, fully aroused.

Using a device that synthesizes his voice, Todd tells Jules, "You are to do as I command. You are a loud mouthed, whiny bitch that needs to be punished. Today, you will receive your punishment as you signed an agreement to willfully participate. When you are given instructions, you will do as told."

Todd reaches down and softly runs his fingers over Jules' breasts. She smiles, unable to see anything with the blindfold over her eyes. He teases her breasts for a half minute until her nipples are hard then pinches them hard between his forefinger and thumb. Jules lets out a loud scream as the pain shoots through her body.

Shannon cannot believe what she is seeing. This scene is a large contrast from the last room she filmed. She checks a second time to make sure this is being filmed. Imagining what it would feel like to have her nipples being pinched hard like Jules' nipples, she cringes a little bit. She watches through the eye of the camera which is looking down on the room like a sky cam as Todd moves off the bed and grabs a whip out of the duffel bag.

Todd moves around to the side of the bed and whips the upper thigh of Jules. She releases another scream of pain before shouting, "Ow, that fucking hurts!" Her loud voice bounces off the walls of the room and can be heard outside the four walls. Not wanting to hear her loud mouth any longer, Todd reaches into the bag and digs around until he finds a ball gag.

He lays the whip on the foot of the bed then straddles Jules upper body and shoves the ball gag in her mouth, fastening it behind her head so that she can no longer speak. Satisfied, he climbs off the bed and retrieves the whip. He gives her a second lashing, this time on the upper thigh of her other leg.

Jules screams again, but this time her voice is muffled. She is not enjoying this at all. This is not what she imagined being submissive would be like and she never thought her husband would be this rough. A third lashing strikes her body, this time across her stomach, leaving a red line. A fourth lashing strikes a few seconds later, hitting her left breast, followed by a fifth lashing on her right breast less than a second later. Each lashing is followed by a scream of pain, muffled by the gag.

Shannon is in shock of what is being filmed. She wants to stop filming and go help her friend, but she knows that they all volunteered for this. Besides, if she stopped filming, Jules would have to endure this all over a second time. She knows that Jules can be loud, obnoxious and has a filthy mouth at times, but she doesn't think she deserves such a beating.

Not knowing what is coming next, Jules' clenched body waits for the next strike that does not come for several seconds. She hears movement toward the end of the bed that sounds like someone ruffling through a bag. A few moments later, she feels a depression on the bed and wonders what is coming next. She feels soft, soothing hands massage her breasts for a few seconds and wonders if the pain is over. Just when she is starting to enjoy the pleasure and the sting of the lashings have started to dissipate, she feels a breathtaking pain on her right nipple.

Todd clamps a clothes pin to her hard nipple then places a second clothes pin on her other erect nipple. Her screams and moans last for several seconds. Wanting to shut her up, he grabs an electrical zapper that sends 110 volts of electricity. The jolts of electricity are enough to hurt, but not do any lasting harm.

Jules is continuing to whine like a little spoiled brat so he presses the zapper against her rib cage and holds down the red button for a millisecond giving her a quick shock. Jules body jumps off the bed, reacting instantaneously. He presses the zapper against her navel and gives her another quick zap, making her quickly forget about the pain of the clothes pins on her nipples.

Shannon watches from afar, thankful that she is not in Jules' position. She is envious of the attention Tracy received and resentful of the unkind things Todd has said and done to her, but seeing the things that Jules is enduring gives her a different perspective on her own situation.

Moving down to the foot of the bed, Todd slides the zapper in between Jules' legs and zaps her left inner thigh. The electricity zap makes Jules body jerk. Her inner thigh hurt from the electricity strike, but the residuals of the zap reaches her clitoris and makes it tingle. This is a reaction that Jules' was not expecting. For the next second or two, her clit tingles with enjoyment.

Todd zaps the right inner thigh and watches with enjoyment as Jules' body jumps as though it has been jolted with lightning. For the next test, he presses it against Jules' exposed clitoral hood and watches her jump as though he electrocuted her, though he does not press the button. He pulls the zapper away and presses it against the bottom of her foot. Again, anticipating the jolt of electricity, she reacts as if he has electrocuted her.

Todd moves around the side of the bed and slowly removes the clothespin form her right nipple,sending waves of pain to it as the blood flushes back into the nipple. He waits a few seconds before pressing the zapper against her nipple and hitting the button. Jules lets out another scream as the 110 volts of electricity shoot into her erect nipple, sending pain through her chest.

Taunting her, Todd presses the zapper against her throat, but does not press the button. Jules quickly quits moaning and lay still. He removes the second clothespin from her other nipple and does the same thing. Satisfied that she has had enough electricity for now, he leans in and begins sucking on her nipples.

The transfer from pain to pleasure and vice versa has her on the edge, never knowing which one she will receive next. Strange as it is to her, the electricity has gotten her body excited. She can feel the burning of her clit, yearning to be touched, pleasured, and maybe even zapped.

After a minute of pleasing her nipples, Todd steps away from the bed and undresses. He straddles Jules' body and removes the mouth gag. Jules adjusts her sore jaws, that have been stretched by the gag, then takes a few deep breaths of air.

Using the instrument to disguise his voice, Todd says, "You are to keep your mouth open and please me until I tell you to stop."

She feels her head being lifted and two pillows placed underneath, propping her head up until she is almost at a sitting angle, pulling her arms tight against the restraints below her, causing her mouth and chest to jut out.

Todd grabs a tube of warming cream and squirts some of it out onto a piece of cloth then rubs the cream over her breasts and nipples, causing them to feel a warm, pleasing sensation. He closes the tube and tosses it, along with the cloth, onto the floor before adjusting his hips and sliding his aroused dick inside her mouth.

Shannon watches from above as the camera films him holding the back of Jules' head and thrusting his hips forward, sliding his dick in and out of her sucking lips. What Shannon does not hear is that Todd tells Jules he will zap her until she cannot move if she stops or bites down.

Being blindfolded and not being able to see what is happening is scary to Jules. She does not remember her husband's dick filling this much of her mouth, but it has been several years since she has last given him a mouth hug so she wonders if she has just forgotten how big he is. She does her best to please him with her pursed lips as his dick presses against the back of her throat. The tip hits her gag reflex a few times, causing her head to bob forward and push his dick further down her throat.

Her natural instinct is to pull her head away and try to remove his dick from her mouth, but she knows that if she does so, he will shock her. She has felt brief zaps of shock and does not want to feel it again so she continues to please him. The thought of tasting his come disgusts her as well, but she knows doesn't have a choice right now. She hates the taste of come, which is why she refuses to give him blow jobs anymore. She wonders why the length of his dick already tastes like come, mixed with a sweetness, though he has not had an orgasm yet.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers