The Second Annual Women's Charity Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers

The warm, tingling sensations on her breasts and nipples provide her a little pleasure though her jaw is aching from being held open for a long time. Todd continues to thrust his dick down her throat, enjoying the warm sensations of her lips. He knows that he will be able to last for awhile, having already had one orgasm with Tracy.

After a few minutes, he withdraws his dick from her mouth and climbs off the bed, allowing her jaw a brief respite and rest. Rummaging through the duffel bag, he grabs a dildo sized vibrator and a butt plug, resting the butt plug on the foot of the bed. Climbing back on the bed and straddling her body once more, he reinserts his dick into her mouth. Turning on the vibrator, he reaches behind him and presses the vibrator against her pussy while thrusting his hips against her mouth.

Shannon is in shock from the behaviors of Todd. She cannot believe the way that Jules is being manipulated. As she watches Jules' hips react positively to the vibrator, she imagines the vibrator were resting against her own vagina and instinctively gyrates her hips on the wooden stool.

The combination of the warm, tingling sensations on her breasts and the vibrations pressed against her clit causes Jules' body to start reacting sexually, even though she is disgusted by the dick being forced in her mouth and down her throat. She listened to Tracy's moans and never imagined this might be what was happening to her. Today has been a constant battle of pleasure and pain for her thus far.

Jules can feel the thrusts moving faster and hear moans, making her fearful that she is going to have to taste come spurting down her throat. She tries to ignore the thought and concentrates on the vibrations pleasing her down below. Her hips are thrusting forward, begging for more pressure from the vibrator, which is barely pressing down against her body.

Feeling himself getting close to a second orgasm, but not wanting to come because of the refractory period, Todd withdraws from her mouth and removes the vibrator from between her legs. Jules groans in displeasure of the ceasing vibrations, but is happy not to have his large, throbbing dick in her mouth. She feels the body on top of her readjust on the bed until she can feel a depression between her legs.

She hopes that the vibrator, which she can still hear buzzing, will return to her vagina. To her enjoyment, the vibrator returns, sliding up and down her spread labia, moving from her clit down to her vaginal opening. A soft moan escapes her mouth as her hips begin rocking back and forth. For the first time, she can finally enjoy the sensations fully. A smoldering fire begins to burn in her belly, growing larger with each stroke of the vibrator.

Just as she is starting to get into the rhythm of the vibrator and starting to get wet, the vibrator slides inside of her walls, stretching them a bit. The vibrations inside her walls make her want to be fucked. The vibrator goes deep inside of her and stays there. Next, she feels a cold yet wet sensation and a finger moving in circles around her asshole.

Shannon watches from above, seeing Todd rub some sort of lubrication on her asshole and cringes, knowing what is coming next. She watches the recording as Todd takes a butt plug that has a tiny tip and grows larger in width toward the back. Thankfully, her husband has never asked her for anal sex, nor has she ever had a butt plug inside of her ass. She watches the reaction of Jules as Todd begins pushing the butt plug inside Jules' ass. Every inch or so, there is a round ball on the butt plug. Todd slowly pushes the butt plug in until the third ball has disappeared.

Jules is squirming, trying to keep the butt plug from going further inside her violated ass and begging it not to happen. She has not had anal sex in ten years. The one time she did with her husband, it hurt so bad and she had diarrhea for days. Again, she is feeling the combination of pain and pleasure as the vibrator feels wonderful inside her vagina while feeling the pain of the butt plug as it stretches her ass while widening as it goes further inside her.

Returning to the duffel bag, Todd grabs the zapper once more. He pulls the vibrator out of Jules' inner walls and presses it against her clit for a couple seconds, causing her to moan as her hips thrust against the vibrator. He slides the vibrator down and pushes it back inside her, fucking her with it a few times before leaving it buried inside her vagina. Wanting her to feel a little more discomfort, he presses the butt plug further inside her ass until the forth ball has disappeared.

Laughing inside, Todd presses the zapper against the bottom of the butt plug and presses the button for a quick second. A jolt of electricity travels through the butt plug, zapping the inside of Jules ass hole. Her hips jump off the bed instantaneous as she releases a loud scream. Todd then presses the zapper against her inner thigh, giving her another jolt of electricity. Moving to the side of the bed, he jolts her rib cage, then her nipples. Jules' body is clenched up, reacting to the shocks and anticipating another one. What she doesn't anticipate is that the next shock will be on the tip of her clit.

The zap of 110 volts of electricity run through her aching clit, reverberating through her entire vagina, making her feel as though she were shocked with a thousand volts of electricity. A tear runs down her cheek as she begs him to stop.

Ready to end this, Todd removes the vibrator from her insides, turns it off, and places the vibrator and zapper back inside the duffel bag. He climbs on top of her and slides his aroused dick inside Jules. Thrusting hard and fast, he pumps in and out of her inner walls. Jules hips begin thrusting against him, feeling the awkwardness of the butt plug still inside her ass.

She is really starting to get into the rhythm of the moment when Todd slides the blindfold off Jules' eyes. She is in total shock when she realizes that it is Todd on top of her and not her husband. It all makes more sense to her now. Her husband would never treat her this way.

"What the fuck are you doing Todd?" Jules screams, piercing his ears. Todd places his hand over her mouth, shutting her up. "You signed an agreement of participation. I am the winning bidder, now shut up and enjoy this or I will taser you again."

Todd pulls his hand away from her mouth. "Holy fucking shit. I can't believe this. Holy fucking shit, Todd," Jules exclaims, as he continues thrusting his hips on top of her, feeling him deep inside her flexing walls.

Shannon is surprised that Todd has removed the blindfold after all this time and sees the look of shock on Jules face. She knows that Jules had to expect it was her husband all along, not Todd. Shannon can tell that Jules is no longer into this as Todd continues thrusting away, driving his hard dick inside of her.

Within a minute, Todd can feel himself getting close to his second orgasm of the day. His hips begin thrusting harder and faster inside of Jules. Her moans are growing louder and closer together, sounding like a screeching witch. A few strokes before he is ready to explode inside of her, Todd pulls out and scoots his body up until he is straddling her breasts. He strokes himself and shoots his wad on her face, making sure a stream lands in her mouth.

The look of disgust on her face is worth it all. He laughs as her face is covered with globs of stringy white come. She is trying to spit the come out of her mouth. After wiping the last dribble of come on her upper lip, Todd slides down the bed, grabs the vibrator and the zapper, then faces Jules.

She looks down at him with disgust and watches as he presses the vibrating vibrator against her aching clit. He holds it there firmly, watching her hips hump it, driving her close to an orgasm. He presses the zapper against her inner thigh, while still holding the vibrator against her clit.

"Don't you dare, Todd," Jules exclaims as she sees a smile form on his face.

Todd knows she is at his mercy. He pulls the vibrator away and zaps her inner thigh. She screeches and gives him an evil look as her hips continue to thrust forward against the phantom vibrator. Todd gives her a second zap and chuckles before returning the vibrator to her begging body.

He allows the vibrator to please her until she is at the brink of an orgasm, then pulls the vibrator away and zaps her stomach. She curses at him then begs him to let her finish. Todd waits a few seconds and then reapplies the vibrator, only to pull it away once more when she is again at the brink of an orgasm.

Shannon can feel her aroused body reacting to the the hip movements of Jules as she imagines how good the vibrator must feel. She can hear Jules' screams each time Todd pulls the vibrator away then zaps her. She wonders how long Todd will allow this to go on, noticing that the battery life of the video camera is down to ten percent.

"Do you want to the big 'O'?" Todd asks Jules.

"Yes, please. You are so evil. Give it to me please."

"Will you take all of the butt plug?"

"Todd, I can't. Please no."

Todd asks her again, "Do you want an orgasm?"

She pleads, "Yes, I already told you that. Please let me have an orgasm."

Todd holds the vibrator against her clit again until she is gasping and her body is flailing around on the bed. Her body locks up and just before the orgasm hits her, he pulls the vibrator away. Her hips keep grinding, though there is nothing there to give her the pleasure she so desperately needs.

"Holy fucking Christ, you bastard," Jules exclaims. "Please put it back. Please don't stop."

Todd starts pushing the butt plug in further. "No, no, no" Jules exclaims.

"All of the butt plug or no orgasm," Todd says with a stern look on his face.

Jules cannot take anymore of the butt plug though she wants an orgasm so bad.

Todd presses the zapper up against her breast and zaps her breasts as she curses at him. He terrifies her by taking the tip of the taser and sticking it inside her vagina. Jules' eyes pop wide open as she tries to retreat her body, though the binds prohibit her from going anywhere.

"Don't you fucking dare. I will kill you," Jules exclaims.

Todd presses the vibrator against her clit once again, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head. The pending orgasm is tearing through her body like a tornado, rushing for her vagina. "Don't stop. Please don't stop!" she pleads as her hips thrust the vibrator with desperation.

Once more, Todd pulls the vibrator away from Jules' clit. He chuckles loudly as she curses him over and over while her hips thrust the air. Her muscles are aching from being tensed over and over without a release. Todd turns to the camera and signals for Shannon to turn it off.

Jules watches Todd walk over to his duffel bag and grab a role of medical tape. He walks back in her direction, over to the side of the bed. He places the tip of the vibrator at the top of her mound then tapes it in place. The vibrations softly move through her mound, gently tingling her clit, though too soft to give her an orgasm.

Todd says, "I have to go visit Shannon's daughter, Mel. Don't go anywhere."

As he is walking away, Jules curses him. Todd dresses, grabs the camera and a spare battery out of the duffel bag then heads for the exit. He does not turn around at all, instead exiting the room and locking the door behind him. He walks up the steps in the hallway and approaches Shannon.

"That was so cruel," Shannon says to him.

Todd looks down and sees a small puddle of wetness between Shannon's legs. He looks up at her with a smile and says, "It looks like you enjoyed it."

Sliding a finger inside of Shannon, he slowly moving it back and forth. Shannon closes her eyes and moans softly. While she is enjoying the slow torturous pleasure, Todd gives her a proposition.

He says, "I am going to go visit Mel. You have two options. I will give you the key to Jules' room and you can go unlock the door then help her with an orgasm. After you help her achieve an orgasm you can release her, but you are not allowed to touch yourself or have her touch you. That is option one. Option two, you can change the battery in the camera and wait for me to return. If you choose option one, then I will have some fun with your daughter. If you chose option two, I will release your daughter untouched, but you will have continue video taping Jules being tortured without an orgasm."

Shannon moans softly as her hips rock softly on the stool as his finger pleasures her. Not wanting her to get too excited, Todd removes his finger from inside her then runs his wet finger around her clit. He makes two soft, slow circles around her aching and protruding clit before removing his hand altogether.

"What is your choice?" he asks her.

Shannon, feeling very aroused herself, knows how Jules is feeling at the moment and desperately wants to help her friend. However, as a mother, she wants to protect her daughter more. She opens her eyes and stares blankly at Todd, wanting his fingers inside of her still.

"I will replace the battery in the video camera and wait for you to return."

Todd smiles at her. "I thought so. Just know that I will inform Jules that you had a chance to save her and turned it down."

Turning around and heading down the stairs, Todd heads to another room towards the end of the hallway, where Mel is reading a book, wondering what is taking so long. Todd enters the room and smiles at Shannon's daughter. Mel does not recognize Todd and asks where her boyfriend is. Todd explains that her boyfriend did not get the winning bid, but he did. He tells her that her mom has made a sacrifice to save her from having to do anything sexual.

"All I ask is that you pose for a few pictures, like Ally did."

Reluctantly, Mel poses for a few pictures, posing in various positions. When Todd is satisfied, he tells Mel that he has a reward for her. He tells her to stay undressed and he will send her a reward. Confused, Mel waits naked for her reward as Todd leaves the room. Leaving the door unlocked, Todd sends a text to his helper and instructs him to send Mel's boyfriend to room number 37.

Returning upstairs, Todd stands behind Shannon and reaches around to massages her breasts. He places a few butterfly kisses on the nape of her neck as he gropes her. She moans softly, wanting badly to be taken. She cannot believe what she is thinking.

When Todd first entered her room, she was disgusted to find out it was him. Now, she is secretly wanting him to please her after being tortured into watching sexual acts for more than two hours and being lightly teased by him with no recourse. She knows that she could touch herself while he is in the other room, but she doesn't want to take the chance of being caught and being tortured like Jules. She also knows that her husband would be disgusted if he knew the way Todd was touching her. Though she is enjoying the physical touch, she tries to tell herself that she is disgusted by Todd touching her.

Todd makes his way downstairs and returns to the room where Jules is bound on the bed. She is still sexually aroused, though no longer on the brink of an orgasm. The vibrator has kept her from fully recovering though. Todd removes the medical tape from Jules' stomach, along with the vibrator. He pulls the blindfold back over Jules' eyes and motions for Shannon to begin recording again.

Grabbing the zapper, Todd zaps Jules with electricity a few more times, enjoying her curses. He then decides to remove the butt plug altogether, leaving a wide opening in her ass hole. Todd sticks the end of the zapper an inch inside her asshole and says, "Curse me once more and I will send electricity up your ass, which will surely cause you to shit yourself."

Turning on the vibrator, Todd runs it up and down her spread lips, holding the vibrator against her now sensitive clit for a brief moment before dipping it down toward her vagina. He repeats this several times, awakening her full arousal once more.

Convinced that she is fully awakened, he holds the vibrator gently against her clit and watches her hips gyrate back and forth, humping the tip of the vibrator. Her breathing quickens in a short amount of time. Within a minute, she is again on the cusp of an orgasm. Todd removes the vibrator, waiting for her to curse him out.

This time, Jules does not curse at him, though she wants to badly. The threat of electricity up her ass is enough cause refrain. As she is coming down from the potential orgasm, Todd places the vibrator firmly against her aching clit. He holds it there for two, maybe three seconds then removes it again.

This game is getting old for Jules, who no longer wants an orgasm, rather, she now needs an orgasm. The game continues for another ten minutes until Jules has practically lost her wits. Todd sits the vibrator and the shocker on the bed then leaves the room. He heads up to Shannon who has been watching intently and is breathing hard. He tells her to stop recording for a moment.

Todd inserts two fingers inside of Shannon and slowly fingers her while giving her a final proposition. "You can take Jules place in the room and save her from more torture, taking a chance that I will allow you to have an orgasm and not torture you too much or you can leave your friend tied in the room, begging for an orgasm, while I go make love to her daughter. The choice is up to you."

This proposition is a very hard choice for Shannon. She is highly aroused and feeling very horny, especially with Todd teasing her. She can be unselfish and save Jules and take the chance of being tortured without receiving an orgasm or she can be selfish and save herself while allowing him to go make love to Jules' daughter, Jessie. She does not give an answer right away, enjoying the fingers that are sliding in and out of her.

Rewording the options, Todd says, "You can save your friend and her daughter and risk being tortured or you can avoid the torture and risk your longtime friend knowing that you had two chances to save her and a chance to save her daughter. I am giving you the choice to tell me how this will play out."

Shannon continues to enjoy the joyous sensations flowing through her body as Todd pleasures her. She is having a hard time thinking while he is manipulating her body. Todd sees that she is having a hard time deciding and slides his two fingers up to her clit. He flicks his fingers back and forth over her clit, pushing the accelerator on her orgasm. Her juices are beginning to flow freely onto the stool as her hips gyrate against his fingers.

"You have three seconds to make a choice. Three...two...one."

Shannon says, "Okay, okay, okay. I...will...choose...option two if you will let me have an orgasm now."

"That wasn't part of the deal Shannon. You agreed not to have an orgasm in order to let your daughter go free."

Todd stops stimulating her clit, but keeps the fingers lightly pressed against it. Her hips press forward, trying to gain pressure, but he retreats his fingers each time her hips press forward. This is a very hard decision for her. She doesn't want to be tortured any more than she has already been tortured today, but on the other hand, she doesn't want to see Jules be tortured anymore and make her daughter have to have sex with an older man.

"Fuck it, I choose option two."

Todd smiles at her as he begins massaging her clit again. "Very good choice. I will have a present for you when I return from visiting Jessie. Don't go anywhere."

Making his way down to the end of the hallway, Todd can hear Mel and her boyfriend having passionate sex. He goes into the room next door where Jessie is waiting. Her card instructed her to undress and watch a video, "porn", while she waited for the arrival of her winner. She has been sitting up on the most comfortable bed she has ever felt for the past couple of hours, watching porn videos. Fully expecting her boyfriend to arrive a long time ago, she has been wondering where he has been.

storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers