The Second Annual Women's Charity Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers

When Todd enters the room, she quickly pulls her fingers out from between her legs and attempts to pull the sheet that is lying on her feet up over her highly aroused body. Todd smiles at her and greets her warmly.

"Hello Jessie. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get to you. It seems your mom has been in a quandary and I have been helping her out. Anyways, I am the winner of your bid. As I am sure you remember, you signed an agreement to fully participate in the actions of the winning bidder. As I have been helping your mother, I have been contemplating what I would like to do with you. I could have you pose for nude photos like I did with your two friends, or I could give you the most powerful orgasm you have ever had. An orgasmic experience that you will not soon forget. One that will stick with you long into your adulthood."

"Is my mom in trouble?" Jessie asks.

"No, but your mom is in a needy situation right now. She been been sexually teased for the better part of an hour and has been on the cusp of an orgasm many times, without being allowed to reach her goal."

Jessie surprises Todd by saying, "Good, that witch deserves it! She is such a bitch."

Todd pauses a moment, surprised by Jules' daughter's response. "Tell me, have you ever had sex before?"

Getting red in the face, Jessie shyly replies, "Yes, with my boyfriend."

"Has your boyfriend ever orally pleased you?"

She continues to blush at the intrusive question and softly says, "Um, once, but it was very awkward so I made him stop."

Todd smiles warmly and makes his way over to the bed, sitting next to her. "I will give you a choice. You can win your mother her orgasm by masturbating for me like you were when I entered the room...or...you can let me give you the best oral orgasm you have ever had and I will not let your mother reach her desired goal today that she so badly needs."

Jessie clings to the sheet, hiding her body and placing the laptop next to her on the bed while she considers her options. She does not like the idea of masturbating in front of someone, especially a man that is her father's age, who she does not know. In addition, she likes the idea of her mother being tortured. On the other hand, she is not sure she wants to let this man between her legs and is not sure she would like having an oral orgasm.

After contemplating her option for a minute, she replies, "I choose the latter option."

"Very good indeed," Todd replies, happy with her decision.

"Just one thing..." she says.

"What is it?"

"Can I keep the sheet on top of my body while you do it?" Jessie asks as she slides the computer carefully onto the floor next to the bed.

He replies, "As long as the sheet is pulled up to your neck."

Todd reaches under the sheet and fondles Jessie's breasts, appreciative of their firmness. He estimates they are a large B or small C cup. He looks up at Jessie's beautiful face, her long brown hair flowing over her shoulders. He sees her eyes are closed and her cute, little nose is flaring as she exhales with short breaths. He looks at her pouted lips, slightly separated. Without seeking permission, he leans in to taste her lips. He sucks her bottom lip into his mouth, tasting her cherry lipstick. To his surprise, she kisses him back.

When he pulls away, she opens her eyes. He can see a look of lust in her eyes. She has been watching porn and slowly touching herself for the better part of two hours, not knowing when her boyfriend would arrive. Watching the videos, touching herself softly, and thinking about her boyfriend making love to her today has all made her very aroused prior to Todd entering the room.

Sliding below the sheets, he softly runs his tongue around her hardened nipples, poking out like an erasure. She gasps at first touch then moans very softly as she exhales when his lips wrap around her nipple. The warmth and delicate touch of his lips has her creaming between her legs. His lips move to the other nipple and softly kisses it before sucking it into his mouth and rolling his tongue around for a few seconds.

His kisses trail down her stomach, feeling it tense. He spreads her legs gently while looking up at her perky breasts, holding up the sheet. He would spend hours pleasing her if he had the time, but he has her mother to get back to as well. Spreading her legs, he softly kisses her outer labia, which are already spread apart. Her youthful pussy lips are bright red like a cherry. Before continuing, he takes a moment to view and appreciate the youthful look for her folds.

She feels a tongue slither between her lips and gasps to fill her lungs with air. She can feel her body shaking already, partially from nervousness and partially from pleasure. His hands softly massage her inner thighs, causing her legs to spread open wider, her heels digging into the bed. With her knees partially bent, she feels them shudder as his hot breath hits her wetness.

He is careful not to touch her clit just yet, circling his tongue around the outer areas then dipping down her slit. The tip of his tongue laps her vagina, collecting the sweetness of her sexual nectar. Like an inspector, his tongue searches every fold and crease of her honey pot as it moves up and down.

Jessie can feel her body temperature beginning to rise as she enjoys pleasure she has not experienced before. Having him lick her is a totally different feeling than the pleasure she receives while having intercourse. She reaches down under the covers and runs her hands through his thick, black hair.

Ready to move forward, Todd uses the length of his tongue to move up her slit, dragging it gently over the tip of her hood, causing her to moan, "Ohh!" He drags the length of his tongue back down her opening and darts it slightly inside her vagina walls, causing her hips to raise up off the bed.

His hands slide up under her butt cheeks and pull them apart, running his tongue down further over her butt hole as his fingers pull her cheeks apart. The foreign tongue slithering over her exposed butt hole makes her quiver as she says, "Oh, wow".

She grabs a handful of hair and throws her head back against the headboard as his hands softly squeeze her ass cheeks. The tender, loving touch that he is giving her is making her wetter and wetter. She wishes her boyfriend would be this gentle and loving when they have sex and knew how to be skillful with his tongue between her legs like Todd. Her hips bounce up into the air once again and her body shakes when his tongue grazes the tip of her hood. She presses her hips against his face while using her hands to push his face against her crotch, wanting him to give that spot more attention. She has never felt such sensations before and is being overwhelmed.

Despite her wishes, Todd does not center his attention around her clit just yet. Instead, he slowly dips his tongue deep inside her vagina, slithering it around like a snake, lapping at her creamy juices that are flowing like a fountain. Her hips begin rocking back and forth, humping his face.

"Yes. Yes! That feels so good. Yesss!"

Holding her butt cheeks suspended off the bed, Todd slides the length of his tongue down to her butt crack and dips just the tip inside as her butt cheeks pucker. He circles her butt crack, hearing her moan in joy, before returning to her vagina. He slides his tongue as deep inside of her as he can go, hearing her eww and ahh.

Having her watch porn and knowing that she was already touching herself, in addition to tasting her flowing juices, he knows that her body has already been primed. He slides his tongue up her slit once more, this time planting kisses on her now exposed clit and sucking it into his mouth.

Her body shudders and jerks as the strong sensations roll through her body. Needing to lie down, Jessie begins to slide her body down the bed. Todd pulls her body down underneath him until she is in a lying position, resting her head on a pillow. At this point, her perky breasts are now in front of his face once more.

He cannot help but suck on the perk breasts, running his tongue around the areola and kneading her breasts with his hands. Her twenty year old breasts are a fantastic site to see and point out like cones. He can feel her hips grinding against his hip bone as he sucks and kisses her breasts. After a couple minutes, she slides his head back down between her legs.

Knowing she is wanting the ultimate pleasure, he begins moving his head back and forth while running his tongue over her clit. The jolt of joy causes her hips to bounce off the bed as she expresses her self with joyous moans. Her body jerks like she is having a seizure. Her heavy breathing grows shorter with each passing moment as his tongue manipulates her nerve endings. Alternating the rhythm, he rolls his tongue around the outer areas then sucks the swollen clit into his mouth.

Soon she is drenched in sweat, holding his head firmly against her crotch while her legs are wrapped around his face, begging for mercy. She is experiencing feelings powerful sensations that she never knew even were possible. Her head is filled with a dense fog, making her unable to think about anything at all. Writhing all over the bed, she fills the room with glorious moans. Her body feels as if it has been possessed. All the while, Todd is manipulating her every move.

Sensing that she is quickly moving close to an orgasm, he slides two fingers inside her vagina, curls his fingers, and searches for her "G" spot. When he finds the rough patch of skin, he begins to softly stroke it. It takes a few moments before her body begins to respond to the touch. When her body does finally respond, he laps at her clit. It is enough to send her into an impactful orgasm that rocks the core of her foundation and sends her into a tailspin that takes her breath away.

Her body locks up as if it were possessed as he rubs her "G" spot and tantalizes her exposed clitoris. Over and over waves of extreme pleasure flood her body and overwhelm her brain. As she is starting to come down from the orgasm, another one begins to build immediately. She can feel her juices gushing out of her as the second orgasm takes hold and wrings her by the neck. She loses her breath as third and fourth orgasm wash over her body like waves of a tsunami crashing into her body, draining her of all her energy.

No longer able to speak, breath, or move, her body tumbles down onto the bed. Todd removes his fingers from deep inside of her and pulls his head away from her clit. He softly laps up her juices, with a coated face as she melts into the mattress and falls asleep, depleted of energy.

Todd wipes his face clean on the edge of the sheet, covers her resting body and carefully pens a note. "I trust that you thoroughly enjoyed our experience together. My hope is that you will remember this moment for a lifetime and search for someone that can give you such pleasure each time you have sex."

Feeling warn and tired himself, Todd slowly makes his way back to the front of the second story building and climbs the stairs to find Shannon waiting for him. She looks like she is half asleep. He approaches her and holds her in his arms for a moment before sliding onto the stool behind her, pushing her hips to the edge of the stool. Reaching around, he inserts his fingers inside her one last time and begins pumping them in and out of her while gliding his thumb over her clit. Within seconds, her body is alive with jubilation, grinding against his fingers until a long awaited orgasm that she did not think would come, washes over her body.

Her body falls back against him as she comes down from her orgasm. He holds her close for a few minutes until she is able to regain strength. When she sits back up straight, Todd slides off the stool and tells her to record one last time.

He enters the room where Jules is lying restless, having been restrained for hours and still horny as hell. Todd digs through his duffel bag of toys and finds the ball gag, a shell, a feather, and clothespins. He approaches Jules and places the ball gag in her mouth before sliding the straps of the shell in place, covering her vagina. He turns the shell on medium and adjust the settings to rolling. Within seconds, her body is responding, her hips rising off the bed. Her breathing quickly becomes short.

Dragging the feather over her body, teasing her nerve endings, Todd begins to speak to her. "Your friend, who I will not mention by name, was given two chances to help free you and allow you to have an orgasm. Each time, your friend chose to save someone else rather than you. I spoke with your daughter recently and she also had the opportunity to have you freed, as well as allow you to have an orgasm. She also chose the other option, stating that you have not been very kind to her. Now, I know you cannot speak, but let this be a lesson to you."

Jules' hair is standing on end as the feather circles her body while the shell teases her clit and it's nub presses inside of her, sending rolling waves between her legs. Wanting to continue the theme of the day for Jules, Todd places a clothespin on her hard nipple once again, causing a muffled cry of pain. He places the second clothespin on her other nipple then continues to run the feather over her body.

Her hips begin rolling and her body starts to shudder it builds closer to the elusive orgasm it has been yearning for the past three hours. A third layer of sweat begins to form across her body as waves of joy rush through her, in concert with waves of pain. Todd moves to the edge of the bed and sits down next to Jules left leg. He places his hand on her thigh to feel in tune with her body reactions, knowing when her body is tensing and relaxing.

Taking the controls to the shell in his hand, he turns the speed up to high and adjust the settings to normal vibrations. Jules' body begins to respond as her hips begin grinding against the shell as if it were to gain more pleasure by doing so. He adjust the rhythm to pulsating. Jules' leg tenses as he hears a long moan slide from underneath her ball gag. Her hips begin mini gyrations along with the strong, quick pulsations of the shell.

When her body is beginning to move close to the orgasm, he turns the shell down to low and watches her body drop to the bed. He can hear muffled sounds coming out of her mouth, but he cannot make out the words. Teasing her, he turns the shell back up to high for two seconds, watching her hips shoot off the bed then drop back down. Leaving it on low, he applies pressure to the top of the shell, where it touches her clit. He slowly increases the intensity then lowers it back down, going up and down every few seconds.

He can see beads of sweat forming on her forehead and watches sweat drip down the sides of her rib cage. He runs the feather up and down the inside of her thighs and tickles her ass hole. Her sweaty, desperate body wiggles in agony as her captor tortures her, holding her on the brink of an orgasm.

She can no longer feel the feather and feels the shell being loosened from her body. She cries out in angst, not wanting to lose the vibrations, needing to feel her orgasm wash over her body. She prays that this torture does not last long, knowing that she will go home and get all her desires filled by her husband.

Knowing that his time is short, Todd wraps the shell in a towel then places it back in his duffel bag. Searching around inside, he pulls out a two inch wireless bullet vibrator from the bag and moves over to the foot of the bed. Slowly, he slides the bullet inside Jules' dripping wet vagina. He watches her heaving chest as he uses the wireless remote to turn on the vibrator inside of her. Her hips jolt at first touch of the sensations.

The soft vibrations tease her inner walls, causing them to flex tight around the vibrator, holding it inside of her. She hears a rumbling of the duffel bag once more and holds her breath in suspense, wondering what other device he is going to use on her.

Shannon gasps in surprise as she watches Todd pull a round, metal device from the bottom of the duffel bag. At first site, she is certain she knows the purpose of the device. Her heart feels for Jules and the torture that she has been put through today. In a moment of weakness, Shannon wonders if she should have helped release Jules.

Lifting Jules' hips, Todd slides one half of the metal device underneath her ass then lowers the hips down onto the form fitted metal. The cold metal against Jules' skin makes her shudder. He slowly closes the second half of the device over Jules' hips, locking the two halves of the chastity belt together with a skeleton key.

Stepping back, Todd admires the beauty of the metal creation. Guarding her vagina are inward pointing metal teeth resembling shark teeth. There is enough space between the "V" shaped teeth for liquid to pass, but not nearly enough room for a finger to pass without being torn to shreds.

Jules wiggles her hips, unable to see what type of device has been placed around her hips. She can feel the metal pressed firmly against her hips and ass, but cannot feel anything touching her vagina. She wonders if this is another torture device that will cause her pain. She hears Todd's feet shuffle on the floor and move closer to her head.

Todd reaches toward her and removes the blindfold, allowing Jules to see the glorious device he has placed on her. Jules looks down between her legs. A look of horror fills her soul, crushing her spirits. The moment she sees the chastity belt, she knows that her desire to orgasm is not going to come soon. She turns and looks at Todd with the most despicable of facial expressions.

Smiling at her, admiring his devious plan, Todd leans in and whispers into her ear as he holds a key up in front of her eyes. "This key frees you from the chastity belt. I will drop this key in the mail shortly to be delivered to your house. It is sure to arrive within a couple days. In the meantime, the vibrator inside you will continue to tease you. It is controlled with an app on my phone, so I will have control over your body for the next two days until the key arrives."

Jules eyes are filled with anger and angst. If her stare could kill him, he would be dead in an instant. She does not know what she has done to deserve such treatment, wondering if Shannon and Tracy have been subjected to the same type of torture.

Todd continues to whisper in her ear. "Remember our senior year when you laughed at me and said I would be nothing in life? Well, who is laughing now?"

He makes his way over to the duffel bag, pulls out his cell phone and turns the vibrations of the bullet to medium, causing Jules' hips to hop off the bed. In an instant, Jules body is being tortured by the vibrations and building toward an orgasm once again. While Jules' hips start grinding, Todd begins untying her left arm.

While finally having a free hand, Jules immediately rolls her tired wrist then begins working to free her other hand as Todd grabs his duffel bag and exits the room. He rushes up the set of steps and retrieves the video camera from Shannon, informing her that she is free to go. Rushing down the stairs, Todd quickly leaves through the back door of the building, taking the exterior metal stairs down to the alley below. He unlocks his car and takes off, headed for the post office, where he will place the skeleton key to the chastity belt in an envelope and drop it in the mail.

Shannon, feeling guilty about not freeing Jules, quickly rushes to the room where she first undressed and puts on her clothes then leaves the building before her friend finds out that she was there all along, recording the events. Exiting through the front entrance, she makes her way through the crowd of people in the street, searching for her husband.

storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers