The Second Box

Story Info
Rachel continues push the boundaries of our deal...
6.2k words
10.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This literary work is a continuation of 'The First Box'. Please consider reading that first, as it will give better context for the events and situations contained in this sequel.

For those that have read 'The First Box' and did not enjoy it, then stop here. I'm probably not the author for you.

For all others, I enjoy your feedback and welcome questions, compliments, and criticism alike. Feel free to comment or contact me with any of the above.

***

Chapter Four.

After Darren, Rachel, and I cleaned ourselves up, we prepared for a day exploring the beautiful nature that surrounded us. A small hiking trail wound around the lake but was far too long to complete in a single day. So we opted to pack light and wander for a few hours before doubling back.

Believing that I would be her personal pack mule, Rachel handed me three pint bottles of scotch to load in my gear bag. When I held up a leather bota filled with water, she just stated, "look, John, that shit may be good for a fish." Then she lifted her skirt showing off her beautiful legs adding, "but, as you can see, I ain't no mermaid." I figured it wasn't a battle worth fighting and wrapped them in a beach towel to prevent them from clinking before carefully packing them away.

Rachel caught me placing my Canon T-50 camera in the bag and asked, "planning on taking pictures of the birds today?"

I replied with a smirk, "you just never know when that award winning National Geographic photo op will present itself."

She placed her hands on either side of my face and pulled me in close to accentuate her words, "I should hope any photos taken today never see publication."

After assuring that it would be for my private photo album, I combed my fingers through her flaming red hair and added, "I hear it's mating season for the cardinals and I hope to catch one with wide spread wings."

"You're lucky that I enjoy performing for you," Rachel whispered and smiled before giving me a kiss.

Seeing the display of affection shared between Rachel and I, Darren spoke up, "what the hell is it with you two? Are y'all still a couple or not?"

Rachel turned and sauntered over to Darren. "You just stick our deal and don't worry about it."

Darren looked confused. "But, if you guys plan on working things out, I don't want to..."

"Has anyone ever told you that your mouth is not your best feature." Rachel interjected while grabbing him by the chin. She reached down and squeezed his cock with the other, "just focus on utilizing your strongest assets. Now, let's head out!"

Rachel spun leaving Darren and I to follow as she headed off to find the trailhead.

"Is she always like this?" Darren asked.

"Only when she's breathing, buddy. Now, you heard her. Let's get going." I shouldered the waterskin and backpack before following after.

Rachel confidently led our exploration while Darren and I soaked in a beautiful view from her back side. She wore a thin white cotton tee shirt that stretched over a visible crimson bra as if it were a size too small. She tucked it into a pleated blue tartan skirt, that occasionally allowed her scarlet red panties to peek out below and tease us. Rachel's legs displayed a milky, meticulous complexion as they poured into black wool socks and Doc Martens boots. I thought, "if anyone could turn a simple nature trail into a fashion runway, it was Rachel."

About an hour into our hike and seeing no other wilderness adventurers, Rachel steered us off the beaten path in the direction of the lake. She eventually found a quiet little opening along the waterline that must have been cleared long ago by fishermen, but appeared as if it hasn't seen a human footprint in several years.

Rachel playfully search for rocks along the shore when Darren lit up a cigarette and sat down to watch her. "Hey, John... are you absolutely sure that you don't mind that Rachel and I are fucking?"

"Jesus, Darren! Give it a rest, already," I sighed. "Rachel has far more sexual energy than one man alone can handle. I needed a break."

"It doesn't bother you emotionally, though?" he asked.

"I've never liked emotions. They cloud one's thinking. Besides, let's just say the three of us are at the bar. You're off to the side drinking a beer while Rachel and I shoot pool. Then, suddenly, I need to take a piss break. Instead of demanding that the both of you sit quietly and await my return, I just hand you the stick and ask you to fill in until I get back. What's the harm in seeing two people I care about have a little fun?"

KAPLOOSH! Rachel laughed when she startled us by tossing a large rock into the water. She ran back, pulled a bottle from my pack, and took a long swig before handing it to Darren.

"What are you two limp dicks waiting for? Let's go swimming!" Rachel squealed and began stripping off her boots and clothes. Before I could get the camera ready, she was scampering, au naturale, back towards the water. I managed to capture a shot as she splashed into the shallows and then turned to strike a few poses.

"Come on in! The water's warm," she proclaimed. Yet, her erect nipples and goosebumps told a much different story. Agreeing with the nipples, Darren hesitantly stripped down and followed before eventually sweeping her up in his arms to playfully pull her under. Declining the invitation, I quietly receded into the background so I could continue to photograph the candid moments.

After noting I had reached the 36th and final exposure, I rewound the film and retreated to my gear bag to fetch a fresh canister. Yet, noticing their discarded clothing, I couldn't resist the temptation to toss them into scattered bushes. Rachel's undergarments, however, were intentionally separated and stuffed deep at the bottom of my backpack.

"Ack! The Loch Ness Monster!" I heard Rachel shriek as she clearly handled Darren's appendage below the surface. The two embraced in waist-deep water and Rachel wrapped her legs around Darren's hips. Once Darren entered her, she closed her eyes and leaned back allowing her breasts to shine as she floated on the surface. Darren held her tight as he hunched over her tiny frame and slowly began thrusting into her.

*Click* *Click* *Click* The shutter of my camera whirred as I asked myself, "should I tell them that they forgot the rubber?" I took a couple more pictures of their primal lust before reluctantly digging one out of the bag. Rachel moaned one last time before I interrupted with a whistle and flung the Trojan at them.

"Holy shit!" Rachel gasped before diving to retrieve the floating square. "Thanks, John! I knew there was a reason I brought you along!" she exclaimed with a giggle.

I held up the camera and she struck a playfully seductive pose on full frontal display in the ankle deep water. Thrusting her tits forward, she clenched the wrapper in her teeth and ran both hands through her wet hair. Darren could be seen slithering up behind like an alligator stalking it's dinner.

Rachel blew me kiss just before a pair of hands snaked around to cup her heavy globes of flesh. She giggled when a prick jutted forward between her legs making it appear as she had her own small penis. After reaching down between her thighs and rolling the condom onto the intruder, Rachel bent forward onto her hands and presented an irresistible invitation to her attacker.

The carnal scene unfolded before my lens as I clicked away shot after shot. The sound of my camera's shutter was barely audible amongst all the moans, grunts, and groans. The final shot had Rachel's legs wrapped around Darren's waist as he bounced her on his shaft. Shortly after, the two were singing a rudimentary orgasmic duet in unison.

My own cock swelled as I put my camera away and silently cussed myself for not bringing more film for trip. Finally, Darren stiffened and his muscles went taught. With a low growl he filled his dick wrapper and slid out before they both collapsed onto their backs in the shallow water.

They took a moment to regain their breath before Rachel pulled the condom off with a plop, "ya know, if you want to win this challenge, you're gonna have to step it up a notch!" she added before taking the softening member into her mouth.

I sat down to remove my footwear and searched for a desperately needed distraction. I settled on a half empty bottle of scotch. "Fuck! Why is it the more I watch her getting pleasured by another, the more intense my desire for her grows? Is something psychologically wrong with me?" I questioned myself in sweet torturous agony as I drank.

"Hey, Audubon, bring that shit over here!" Rachel called out while stroking Darren back to life. "And another one of these." She flung the used condom ashore which landed sloppily at my feet.

"Only if you say the magic word," I responded.

"Please!"

"Please what?"

"Please, bring my go-go juice and a another rubber..." Rachel chuckled, "so, I can fuck the ever-living shit out your roommate again!"

I couldn't resist her mock begging. As I handed her the bottle, she took a quick swig and rose to kiss me. Her breath was intoxicating as she forced her tongue and liquor into my mouth, effectively sharing a shot with me.

After pulling away, she administered the prophylactic to Darren's erection before forcing him to lay down in the ankle-deep water and squatting over his face. She began pouring a stream of liquor between her breasts so that it trickled down her stomach, over her pubic mound, and into his mouth. He curled his hands over her thighs and began ravishing her clit with his tongue.

I looked directly down into Rachel's eyes as her tits thrust skyward when she arched her back, Darren's naked body stretched out behind her. She would alternate between giving Darren body shots and grinding her slit across his tongue.

"Ungh..." she repeatedly grunted until her gyrations suddenly stopped. Her mouth held agape, she grabbed onto my leg and braced herself. "Ah! Oh- oh, God! Oh, shi-i-it..." With long breathless pauses, the words seemed to catch in her throat. "F-f-f-fuuuuuggg!"

I seriously had trouble discerning if she was having a heart attack or giving herself over to demonic possession. Then suddenly, her eyes rolled back and body went limp as she silently screamed to the heavens. I caught her when she crumpled into a writhing mess of twitching muscles.

"Fuck, Darren! Stop!" I yelled as he seemed oblivious, yet continued his oral assault. I collapsed down in the water and held Rachel while she shook uncontrollably.

"What the fuck!?!" Darren jumped up confused. "Jesus, dude... you didn't tell me she had epilepsy!"

I cupped some water in my hand and massaged it into Rachel's face and neck. "Relax, bro. I think she just got a little overwhelmed... it's hot today and I'm sure the alcohol isn't helping." Although, I was deeply unsure of the situation myself.

Her glazed eyes suddenly rolled back into focus and she gasped for air. Disoriented, she held onto my arm for stability as the last jolts ebbed from her body. "Oh- my God..." she panted. "That- was- fucking- intense!"

Sensing the moment of passion was over, Darren shrugged while pulling the unused condom from his flaccid prick, "I dunno what happened. I was just getting into it, lost in the moment... And, then, BAM! John was pulling you off me."

Rachel remained laying with her head in my lap, staring at the open skies above while trying to capture her breath. "You know? That thing you did... spitting the whiskey back up inside me... and then your tongue... so goddamn far in my ass!"

I couldn't hold back my laughter. "Holy shit, Rach! Don't scare me like that! I was afraid that we needed to bring in a rescue chopper. But, turns out it was just a massive ass-gasm!"

"Well, fuck yeah, it was! I've never had a tongue buried up my butthole before! It freakin' rocked!"

"To be honest, I didn't know it was your asshole. I was just trying to keep you from breaking my nose every time you slammed into it! Besides, all I could taste or smell was whiskey and pussy..." Slightly embarrassed, Darren turned his back to us and began taking a piss.

"Jesus, Darren!" I retorted as Rachel and I scrambled to our feet. "On that note, I think we need to get out of this toilet!"

Back on dry ground, I stripped down to my briefs and wrung the water from my shorts while waiting for the other two to realize that their clothes had gone missing.

Darren was the first to cry out in frustration, "what the fuck, dude! Are those my shorts up in the tree!?!"

Rachel just laughed and scampered around like it was a scavenger hunt, carefully plucking her tee shirt and socks from behind a bush. After locating her skirt and boots, she joined me in laughter at the sight of Darren hoisting a long branch, still trying fish his shorts from the limbs butt ass naked. The comedic scene dissipated once garments had been reclaimed and I decided it was time to head back. With one last scan, Rachel asked, "so, where did you hide my bra and panties?"

"Ah... Confucius once said, a trustworthy man never relinquishes his secrets," I chuckled.

"But, those are my favorite and they weren't cheap!"

"Fear not, young grasshopper. One must first make the journey before they can behold the treasures of the destination," I said with a devilish grin.

"You, asshole! You know I can't resist a good challenge!" Rachel gave a half-hearted protest, but grinned at the anticipation of teasing us along the way. She started by hitching up her skirt and flashing us that gorgeous ass beneath it. "Consider it accepted!"

Chapter Five.

Before long, we found ourselves back on the worn trail and Rachel took every opportunity to locate anything of slight interest on the ground so she could bend over in front of us.

"Holy shit... I'm kinda glad things got cut short back there," Darren spoke in volume meant just for my ears. "My cock has been rubbed raw over the past 24 hours... between that and the whiskey dick, I don't think I could have nutted again, anyway."

I laughed, "now, you see why only a fool would believe that he alone could keep that girl sated!"

"Yeah. But, I don't think I'll be able to finish this box let alone blast through another full one, though," he sighed.

I pondered for a second or two before reaching a possible solution. "Did the deal say 'you' or 'we' have to work through the three boxes?" I paused, "because if it's the latter, then, by technicality of definition, only one of you has to be present when the condoms are being used..." He looked confused until I clapped him on the back and said, "now come on, let's go find Pete and see if we can't partake of some devil's lettuce."

Rachel's over-the-shoulder grin told me that she had been listening and was, not only keenly aware of, but also in silent agreement with my debaucherous resolve.

Dusk was quickly chasing away what little daylight that remained just as we rounded the final bend of the trailhead. A feint sound of laughter and music carried tendrils of marijuana to our senses and Darren exclaimed, "hell, yeah! Smells like Tessie and her girlfriend finally made it. I could use a good smoke."

AJ was the first discernable figure since he stood close to seven feet tall and possessed a barrel chest. From appearances alone, one could easily liken him to a rather intimidating Roman gladiator. Yet, those that got to know him, knew he was merely a teddy bear in human disguise. And, though, he landed a spot as a tackle on the universities football team, a growing list of injuries and a single failed drug test were enough for him to get cut from the team roster during his third year.

Pete and Nick were actually the ones that provided AJ the unprescribed pain medication that lost him his jersey. Yet, it was only a matter of time before they became good friends with the gentle giant and from then on, the three became as tight as muskateers.

Tessie and Erica, however, were self proclaimed 'lesbian hippie chicks' who actually dropped out of school after their first year, but had become a staple around campus since they sold quarter bags out of their van like it was a collegiate ice cream truck.

"Whoa! What do we have here? A damsel in distress... or just one that needs undressed?" Tessie said while ogling Rachel's tits when they danced unrestrained beneath the thin cotton shirt upon swaggering into the light of the campfire.

Rachel giggled and shrugged, "I hope you don't mind. I seemed to have under-packed for this camping trip."

"Oh, good lord, missy! You are definitely packin'... packin' my mind full of filthy thoughts!" Tessie replied.

With all eyes locked on Rachel, Darren and I could have been dressed like clowns and nobody would have noticed.

"If I must say, you packed perfectly well," Nick jested as he took her hand and led her to a seat near the fire.

Pete finally acknowledged my existence, and, mocking an aside whisper, asked, "Hey Rae, does John know that you're dressed to impress me?"

She glanced over, "he's the one that dressed me, silly. You all have to thank him."

I just smiled and said, "You guys got anything to eat? Because, I might able to dress a girl, but I'm shit when it comes to keeping her fed." Rachel silently chuckled at the hidden innuendo of my statement.

AJ tossed a few more burgers on the grill. "Order's coming right up, then we have the rest of the night to drink away." He reached into the cooler and tossed us each a beer.

If nipples could talk, the two little tents forming on Rachel's chest told me that she was excited at the prospect of where the night would lead. But, by the way she carefully sat down, she didn't appear quite ready to reveal the secret beneath her skirt just yet.

Pete fired up a doobie and passed it around. Darren relaxed and almost melted into his camp chair. "So, what were y'all discussing when we so rudely interrupted?" he asked after a long slow exhale.

"Fuck, dude. We don't remember... we never remember!" AJ laughed. "Besides, when a pretty young lady like this walks in, it's never rude!"

Rachel blushed and took the joint from Darren. "Flattery will get you everywhere!" she smiled. "And, apparently, these will, too!" she added while jiggling her boobs between her arms.

"Those can definitely get you in bed with Tess and I," Erica purred.

Throughout our meal, Rachel continued to tease everyone, men and women alike. And, even though they knew Rachel had never shown any bisexual interests, Tessie and Erica were persistent.

Rachel enjoyed playing along with them, however, since it gave her an opportunity to ramp up the seduction of us men. At one point, she even allowed the two ladies to talk her into an impromptu wet tee shirt contest. Tessie and Erica pronounced Rachel, the only contestant, as the winner by each cupping and fondling a soaked breast from either side of her.

The sexual energy was so thick, you could cut it with a knife by the time Tessie and Erica extended a final invitation to Rachel, on the off-chance she should change her mind, before retiring to their van which happened to be strategically parked sideways so as to block the view of their site from the rest of the campground.

Darren appeared beyond stoned, the fog inside his brain had him at a near catatonic state. Noticing my chance to allow things to progress much quicker, I spoke up and sarcastically stated, "I believe I need to get the party animal back to the den before he gets out of hand."

Before gathering up my backpack, I fished the last pint of scotch out for Rachel. Carefully palming her the remaining four condoms, I handed her the bottle with a wink saying, "hold on to this in case I get lost on the way back."

She gave me a heart-melting smile before saying, "don't wait up for me if you're too tired to come back." I bent down to give her a quick peck on the cheek and she quietly whispered, "although, I'm certain you'll be up hard when you do find your way back."

12