The Second Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I smiled, shouldered my bag and proceeded to hoist Darren to his feet as to stagger him back to our tent. Once out of sight, it became more of a fast paced dragging of Darren and I even tried to carry him like potato sack. However, I finally managed to clumsily toss him onto his bedding and quickly scurried back to hide in the shadows and shrubbery before the real show began.

Chapter Six.

Shortly after my stealthy return, AJ lowered the volume on the portable stereo and announced his intentions of heading to the showers as the others sat listening to Led Zeppelin's 'Kashmir' set the mood. Conversation fell short and Rachel swayed with closed eyes to the music. She gave the appearance of falling prey to the effects of the weed and alcohol as she seemingly giggled at nothing.

Nick broke the ice by saying, "there's no need to dance alone, sweetheart. I have enough energy for a song or two." He stood and offered his hand.

Rachel responded, "Oh? Well, I would love to dance, but my legs are so sore from our hike today. Maybe, I should have let Tess and Erica massage my legs instead of my tits."

My experience as a bartender served me well and I could easily ascertain that she still retained the mental clarity to direct and control her audience.

Nick quickly countered, "well, shit, girl... they ain't the only ones that can give a massage, ya know?" He sat down in a chair next to hers and she raised her left calf to his lap, careful not to allow her skirt to reveal much more than mid thigh.

Pete's eyes were filled with lust as he intently watched, envious of Nick's physical contact with the vixen. She noticed, lifted her right leg in his direction, and smiled. "I have two legs, moron, and they are both sore." The action deliberately allowed her skirt to finally expose a fiery mound that burned brighter than the flames in the fire pit.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Pete quickly accepted the task and knelt before her. However, he started much higher on the leg than Nick who was just getting to the knee. I witnessed a race of hands climbing higher and higher up each of Rachel's thighs which began to spread like an open invitation. Pete was the first to reach the copper prize and soon lowered his mouth to Rachel's chest. He began tonguing the thin cotton fabric covering her erect nipple.

She cooed softly and let her head roll back before pausing his oral activities long enough to peel away the tee shirt. "Please allow me to repay the hospitality you've all shown tonight," she chuckled before wrapping her arms around both heads and hugging them to her cleavage.

I watched motionless as two men feverishly suckled, groped, and fingered my girlfriend's body. Her juices flowed freely and glistened in the light from the fire as both men worked their fingers in unison to pry open her fleshy curtains and massage her clit. At one point, I counted six fingers, three from each, buried deep within her pink velvety walls.

She whimpered in a quiet, yet commanding tone, "Oh, my god... titties can't take much more. One of you is gonna have to to eat me, while the other feeds me."

Nick couldn't stand and drop his pants fast enough. He pulled his cock out with one hand and grabbed the back of her head with other as he clumsily sank himself into her waiting mouth. Pete wasn't complaining about his remaining option and quickly had Rachel's ass perched on the edge of her chair so he could feast upon her juicy peach.

Nick tried to aggressively fuck Rachel's face, but she was a natural at retaining control of any given situation. By grasping the base of his cock and balls together, she could control the speed and depths of the thrusts and where he would eventually spill his seed when the time came. This effectively forced him to stop thrusting and his climax quickly built. His body stiffened and, just at the last second, she pulled him from her mouth to aim several white ropes high over her shoulder. Exhausted, Nick collapsed into a nearby seat.

Rachel was free to focus all of her attention on her own growing euphoria. Gripping Pete's hair, she pulled his head into her cunt when the waves started. Her thighs clamped down and her hips bucked. Pete was patient enough to let her have a 'la petite mort' (as the French would say) before finally gasping for air.

Rachel broke out into a fit of giggles when she realized that she had nearly suffocated a man with her vagina. "Oh, my... sorry about that," she apologized.

"No worries, sweetness. Just take a minute, but make sure you ain't ready to call it a night," he said with a glistening chin while squeezing his loins.

"Not hardly!" Then, looking down to his gestured offering, she recanted, "Er... well, hopefully extremely hard." As always, Rachel was quick with her sexual puns, innuendos, and inferences... and they never seemed to get stale.

By the time AJ returned clad in flip-flops and a robe, Nick had furiously stroked himself back to attention and donned a Trojan while Pete had Rachel's skirt hiked up around her waist pounding into her doggy-style. AJ froze and stared in disbelief until Nick slurred out something barely audible about a "caboose on a train."

Pete had worked up a pretty good sweat when he finally unleashed a grunt and let his sloppy cock slip out of Rachel revealing a filled condom. Nick nearly knocked Pete to the ground trying to replace him and rolled Rachel onto her back.

AJ stood right at her head to see if perhaps she had passed out (in which case he probably would have begun pummeling the other two). Within seconds, Nick was grunting and held himself inside of Rachel as he emptied his seed into the rubber.

AJ kneeled down to brush the hair from Rachel's cheek. "Are you okay, Rachel? You need me to take care of these guys?"

She just gave him a satisfied smirk, "I think I just did take care of them."

"Hell yeah!" Nick and Pete were high-fiving each other and gathering what little clothes they had bothered to remove while adding a few snide comments, "she's a fine piece of ass, AJ. Go ahead and grab a slice."

As I crouched behind the shrubs, a pit of anger and regret formed in my stomach when I heard them talk as if she was some common whore. Then, it was replaced by a feeling of shame as I felt that I had pushed Rachel into these actions. I feared she would later hold me responsible for her behavior.

AJ contested, "but, John... he was just here earlier."

Rachel emphatically said, "fuck John! You don't see him here now, do ya?" It was a carefully constructed response that carried two separate interpretations. One, trying to convince AJ that everything was okay. Yet, another, intended solely for me, that implied she knew I was most definitely present and well concealed. "Besides, I've decided that I'm a free agent this weekend."

Pete and Nick bantered as they retreated to their tent with one last backhanded wave, "we got ours. She's all yours, buddy."

AJ helped Rachel to her feet, straightened her skirt, and brushed the dirt and leaves from her before removing his robe to wrap around her shoulders. Clad in only boxers, he towered over her as he hugged her up against his torso. "Look, John told us last night that you two had run into a bit of a snag. But, I didn't expect Pete and Nick to act like savages... at least, not yet, anyway."

Rachel craned her neck to look up at his eyes. "John knows. He knows about everything. And, he's fine with it." She paused and smiled, "why do you think he was okay leaving me alone with a pack of horny animals?" Stepping back, she removed the robe and tossed aside. Reaching for AJ's boxers, she added, "he and I are just temporarily gaining clarity and focus on what we want out of our relationship." She pulled the waist band of his briefs back to peek inside. The look of giddy surprise that painted her face told me that she was definitely pleased with what she had found. "And I'm quite certain I know what I want!"

"Yes, but this isn't..." AJ tried to stammer a final protest.

"Oh, my god, AJ! YES! Yes, this!" it was clear that there was no way in hell Rachel would let AJ off the hook. She shoved his boxers down to reveal a monster that belonged only in horror movies.

I knew AJ as a big man, but had never really given a single thought about what he might be packing in his trousers. I nearly gasped in terror for Rachel, but she had a polar opposite expression on her face as she heaved the limp snake with both hands. I silently screamed for her to stop, that it had all gone on long enough. I just couldn't fathom how there was any way she could even survive that thing... or live without it if she did.

AJ's hesitance quickly melted away when Rachel's tongue suddenly danced across the slit of his cock. He let out a sigh of defeat and allowed Rachel's tiny hands to explore his length and girth while staring down at her. The surreal image of a dwarf attacking a giant entered my mind and I couldn't turn away.

On the radio, 'War Pigs' by Black Sabbath had just completed and a jockey began droning some senseless banter, audibly intruding like some oblivious bystander. AJ reluctantly back away from his seductress. "No... Rachel, I just can't. This is all wrong," he muttered. Rachel's face took on a puzzled and dejected appearance. With a semi-rigid rod bouncing between his thighs, AJ walked over to the radio, rifled through a tape case, and dropped his selection into the deck. After pressing play, he smiled and said, "now... now, it should be right."

"Half a mile from the county fair and the rain came pouring down," lowly emanated from the speakers and I instantly recognized it as the unmistakable beginnings of side one from the album 'Moodance' by Van Morrison. If this was all a game of chess, AJ just declared checkmate and I've never seen anyone so elated to lose than Rachel when he returned to her and spread out a blanket on the ground.

Rachel happily shimmied out of her skirt and kneeled between AJ's thighs when he laid down. She raised the flagpole and softly slid the skin up and down with both hands, fingers incapable of navigating the entire circumference. Before long, she stretched her mouth open wide to allow only the crown into her waiting lips. Soon, the ogre came to life.

Like an angry lion trying to intimidate would be challengers, the mighty beast took a stance that merely added fuel to Rachel's fire and her hands pistoned faster adding a slight twist with each smooth stroke. My own cock filled with blood and became engorged as I lost myself in a trance watching my woman dine upon the flesh of another.

It was only the end result that seemed to matter anymore to Rachel. A result that finally approached with a long, low groan and stiff legs. Her lips never broke suction as she milked and kneaded the pulsing shaft until she held nothing more than a softened log of dough.

Finally, the defeated beast slipped from her mouth. Rachel gulped and purred directly at her freshly tamed pet, "Goddamn, you are fucking delicious!" Laying it down to rest, she gave it one last kiss before slithering up to AJ's chest with a Cheshire grin. As AJ lingered in post-climax bliss, she asked, "so, how long is half-time?"

AJ chuckled, "it's far from half-time, coach... just a quick time out."

I found myself wanting to leave, wanting it all to be some nightmare that I could wake from, wishing I hadn't even snuck back from our tent. My soul had been crushed, my mind lost in sea of confusion, and my own dick betrayed a broken ego. I felt like an engineer bailing water from a beautiful yacht of my own design. It was a wonderfully tormenting, chaotic euphoria that captivated and controlled me. And eventually forced me to stay.

Before long, Rachel was rolling a condom onto AJ's second round offering and was surprised to find that, even completely unfurled, did not come close to reaching the base. It lay, full length, across his belly like a sleeping anaconda when Rachel straddled him and began sliding herself along it's entirety. She closed her eyes and cooed softly every time her clitoris bumped against the domed rim like a speed bump.

Finally, she reached down and held the mighty spear upright, poised herself above it, and prepared for a long slow descent onto rapture. Her folds parted and slowly began to swallow the first inch. She couldn't avert her eyes as she hunched forward and intently stared at AJ's tool. Whimpering, she allowed her inner sanctum time to adjust. Then, lowered a couple more inches. Again, she froze, however, her legs trembled and I knew she was already having an orgasm.

A few moans later, Rachel slowly lifted herself off until her juices poured down the intruding shaft, coating it with a sweet, slick nectar. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and, then, like a leap of faith, allowed herself to become completely impaled. To my shock and horror, her buttocks rest squarely atop AJ's upper thighs and there was no doubt the behemoth was entirely caged within her loving walls.

Mouth and eyes flew open as Rachel's head craned skyward. She barely managed to hiss, "oh, my fuckin'... fuck!" AJ rubbed Rachel's thighs and hips until she slowly began to rock. Her body no longer belonged to her as orgasmic waves played her like a puppeteer pulling on every string. Her hips gyrated and danced on the rigid harpoon while puddles of pleasure seeped from within.

Suddenly, I felt the damn break as a river exploded from own petrified cock. Pulse after pulse, it pumped a seemingly endless stream of hot cum that drenched my shorts and began trickling down my leg. I clenched my eyes shut and heard Van Morrison croon, "too late to stop now," signaling the end of 'Into the Mystic.' The irony echoed in my skull as I hung my head in shame and the tape deck clicked off leaving me with nothing but the sounds of Rachel's ecstasy and sloppy cunt squishing on AJ's woman slayer. Unable to watch the carnal carnival any longer, I picked up the shattered fragments of my dignity and limped back to clean up.

I was tormented by images of Rachel's naked flesh trapped somewhere between heaven and hell, her silhouette painted by a silver halo from the moonlight above and the soft orange glow of the dying fire pit embers below.

For hours, I lay silent, cursing myself and fumbling with the unopened and final box of condoms that remained, until the sound of our tent being unzipped came and I shut my eyelids to feign sleep. Soon, a very warm and naked body curled up beside me before laying her head in the crook of my arm. After draping a leg over mine, Rachel slid her loving hand into the front of my pajama bottoms.

Not certain if I wanted to know the answer, I mustered the strength to quietly ask, "so, AJ... once or twice?"

For a reply, all I received was an exhausted giggle followed by gentle snoring. I finally succumbed to the sandman, as well, with my cock embraced by a fading grip.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know how I could let someone I love do this. Especially after AJ I would always question myself but maybe that is just my insecurities. I do like the story and look forward to more from you. Keep writing

FromDarkwaterFromDarkwaterabout 1 year agoAuthor

For the record, I have deleted a couple comments from some individuals that proved in their comment that they didn't bother to read it. So, if your comment is missing, then it's probably you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For sure she was a girl that you wouldn't take home a good friend of mine had a girlfriend they were going study but she was messing around on him behind his back. Someone informed him about what she was doing and he tried to overlook it hoping that she would change. He actually asked her to marry him and she accepted. Just before they were putting Arrangements together for their wedding he confronted her of what was still going on. She said that she was actually showing her Wild Oats and would be done before they married. He told her to give his ring back. She did but she was begging him to still marry her that she would be faithful to only him for the rest of her life. He did not let her keep the ring. He would go out with friends but never with a female. She actually never went out with another man after that a little over a year later they seen each other at a party and before you know it they were engaged again. As far as everyone knows she has been true to her word about being faithful to him that is been 30 years ago or more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seamed stockings A woman's descent into depravity. Or was she already there?in Loving Wives
My Wife wants a Hall Pass Former boyfriend asks her out ... Okay, but with conditions!in Loving Wives
01 Our Perfect Marriage - Ch. 01 A jealous husband wants a hot wife.in Loving Wives
Hotwife Confessions - My First Date Hotwife describes her first date.in Loving Wives
Hotwife Confessions - Frotting A hotwife confession about frotting.in Loving Wives
More Stories