All Comments on 'The Second Box'

by FromDarkwater

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For sure she was a girl that you wouldn't take home a good friend of mine had a girlfriend they were going study but she was messing around on him behind his back. Someone informed him about what she was doing and he tried to overlook it hoping that she would change. He actually asked her to marry him and she accepted. Just before they were putting Arrangements together for their wedding he confronted her of what was still going on. She said that she was actually showing her Wild Oats and would be done before they married. He told her to give his ring back. She did but she was begging him to still marry her that she would be faithful to only him for the rest of her life. He did not let her keep the ring. He would go out with friends but never with a female. She actually never went out with another man after that a little over a year later they seen each other at a party and before you know it they were engaged again. As far as everyone knows she has been true to her word about being faithful to him that is been 30 years ago or more.

FromDarkwaterFromDarkwaterabout 1 year agoAuthor

For the record, I have deleted a couple comments from some individuals that proved in their comment that they didn't bother to read it. So, if your comment is missing, then it's probably you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know how I could let someone I love do this. Especially after AJ I would always question myself but maybe that is just my insecurities. I do like the story and look forward to more from you. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous