The Second Chance Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Anne gets tricked into cheating on her husband.
9.9k words
4.08
10k
8

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second Chance:: Chapter 3: The Set Up


This is chapter 3 and 4 of my first loving wives' story and to follow it correctly you should read it in sequence, or you will not be able to understand what's happening. I'm sure the story line will seem improbable to some and maybe even downright impossible for others, but I tried to make it logically consistent and believable as well as entertaining.
 


Sorry for the delay in publishing this chapter which is due mostly because I could use an editor to help me with plot ideas and grammar. I spent a long time trying to edit the story myself and each time I edited it I would refine the original story. I would welcome any suggestions to improve my writing skills and style and a volunteer editor would be welcome.

I decided to submit Chapter 3 and 4 together since they are both very similar in scope. There is nonconsensual sex in these chapters and the use of date rape drugs. If that disturbs anyone, then they should not read it. I certainly don't condone the use of illegal drugs or nonconsensual sex. As always no one underage is depicted as having sex in this story. The entire story is fiction and any of my character's resemblance to anyone alive or dead is purely coincidence.
 


Chapter 3: The Set Up
 


It was after hours, and I was making it known how happy I was to my nursing girlfriends at the local restaurant and bar Roosevelts located a few blocks from the hospital. Robert was on call and couldn't join me. But it was Friday, and we were all in a good mood. We had just heard that Wendy was engaged, and we were celebrating her engagement. Wendy told me jokingly that she wanted me to name my first born girl after her since she was the one who had set me up with Robert three years earlier.



"Only if you name your first girl after me because I was the one who introduced you to Kevin." I retorted with laughter.
 


I was really enjoying myself. I felt on top of the world. Since Robert was working late at the hospital, I was in no rush to get home. Towards the end of the evening after the other girls had left, I was talking alone with Stacy at the bar. It was here that I made a terrible mistake with Stacy, who had been my best friend until that day.
 


I had been drinking and we had lingered at the bar a little later that night than usual. I had one drink too many and I got a little tipsy. Stacy was pouring out her sad stories of lovers gone sour.
 


"That is because you don't know how to pick them sweetie. You can't hang out and sweet talk with these players. They will only use you. You need to find a guy like Robert!" I told her sympathetically.


 
I was actually trying to get her to think about a potential boyfriend's character and not just his position or wealth. But Stacy was always thinking about money. She changed the subject to talk about how expensive the city was becoming to live in. She asked me if Robert and I had a child how we could afford to make ends meet on my husband's hospitalist salary alone. Somehow, I let the story of Robert's father's death and inheritance slip out.
 


Stacy was shocked to hear about the money.

"Oh my God Anne. That is incredibly good news. What are you going to do with the money? "She asked expectantly.



When I told her that we planned on opening up a private practice for Robert she looked at me like I had two heads.



"Are you crazy girl? I'm happy for you and Robert but why are you still working and not shopping for a new wardrobe?" She asked in bewilderment.



I tried to downplay it by saying the money was tied up in investments that Roberts father had set up. Much of the money was locked in a trust that would not be available to us until after five years of marriage. I think Robert's dad set up the trust before he met me. Maybe at the time he had set it up, it was the old man's way of ensuring that his son would continue his career and not go wild with his newfound wealth and marry some floozy.
 


Stacy wouldn't hear any of it. She kept saying that if she were me, she would quit working and focus on buying a nice house, plan on traveling around the world before having kids and of course, buy a new wardrobe. I let her talk, but it became a one-sided conversation and I felt that she just came across too envious.
 


It was the following weekend that Stacy invited us out on a double date for dinner at a restaurant called "The Spitfire" where you ordered the food raw and had the chef's cook it right in front of you.


 
Stacy brought Jake Parson along. We were all having fun eating and chatting. Stacy, Jake and I were all buddies from high school. Stacy had formed a friendship with me in my freshman year. The teasing I had gotten in middle school regarding my witchy face made me a shy girl. I had long hair and I tried to cover my face with it, but it just looked funny and it emphasized my profile more. Stacy took a liking to me because one day I told her I thought she was beautiful. She took me under her wing. We went to the mall together and she helped me look more attractive by convincing me to get a new Bob cut haircut and gradually buy a wardrobe that advertised my assets. I had to admit that the attention I got from the boys with my new looks, thanks to Stacy, did a lot for my ego and brought me out of my shell. Stacy was my best friend and we always hung out together.
 


I met Jake while I was a cheerleader for the football team. He was one of the quarterbacks for our team and he attracted a lot of female attention. He used to hang out to watch the cheerleaders practice. I was in great shape then. I was a strong athlete and able to hurl the smaller girls up in the air. Jake must have admired my body from a distance especially my muscular legs and sizable sexy butt. He would always bring me a Gatorade to drink to chat me up. Eventually he asked me out and we dated.

Jake was the first guy to take my cherry. But after we had been intimate, I found him to be an unromantic dispassionate lover. He wouldn't take me out and just wanted to go to bed all the time. Jake was handsome but was shallow and he just didn't inspire me. I soon realized that I didn't have a romance but a friend who liked to fuck.
 


When Stacy saw how handsome Jake was, she got a little jealous of me. Stacy always thought she was the prettiest girl in our school, and she deserved the best-looking guy. She pretended that she was innocent, but she secretly sought out to seduce him away from me.
 


It was plain as day, aI let her do it. She didn't know it, but she was doing me a favor as I was already looking for a way to dump Jake without hurting his feelings because I just didn't love him. But Stacy did not know that. When he finally broke up with me Stacy did feel guilty about it and tried to make it up to me by apologizing and making it seem like Jake was pursuing her. I told her the truth that I didn't care for him as a boyfriend, and she had my blessing. I forgave her chicanery, and we remained friends.
 


Ironically, although Jake loved Stacy, she never fell in love with him. When it looked like Jake wouldn't amount to anything in life, she decided that she could never marry him. She needed to marry into money. She made that clear to him after high school. So they ended their relationship. Yet, he kept hanging around her, hoping that someday she will change her mind. Jake has tried dating other girls, but although he is quite handsome and fit, he's a bit boring and his female relationships had never amounted to anything.
 


Robert and I had lots of new friends from work, however, the conversations were usually about medicine. Therefore, I still enjoyed going out with my old friends from high school from time to time where we can get away from the hospital talk. Naturally, I already told Robert that I used to date Jake.
 


Robert was cool with that. In fact, he thought Stacy liked Jake and was dating him, but it really wasn't a romance. They were just fuck buddies. Stacy didn't want Jake because he was just a gym teacher at a high school, and she was looking to marry into wealth. She had dated some wealthy lawyers and businessmen, but they always seemed to use her for sex and never got serious with her.
 


So, Stacy hadn't appeared with Jake in public because she had wanted to find a rich husband and Jake would have been an impediment to that endeavor. But now she had other ideas. She wanted Jake to be friends with Robert. As Robert's friend Jake would be useful to her because she could manipulate Jake who would do anything for her no matter what. Therefore, she recruited Jake to break up my marriage with Robert. Once Jake gained Robert's confidence, Stacy could influence Robert by slowly feeding him lies through Jake to undermine his love for me.
 


After the night that Stacy found out how wealthy we were, she began to look at me with envy. Little did I know that she was formulating in her mind a plot to conspire to get me to break up with Robert to have a chance at him herself. I should have known better. But I thought we were friends and I thought that she had outgrown the childish games she used to play in high school.
 


That night after a fun meal we all went to a jazz bar to watch the music and have a night cap. The music was awesome and during the band break we were all talking excitedly. Stacy wore a sexy tight cocktail dressed that had a slit halfway up her thigh and which emphasized her slim figure and sizable breasts. The dress was off the shoulders, and you can see more of her cleavage than usual. She paid more attention to Robert than she had before and I thought it was a bit over the top.
 


Jake, on the other hand, monopolized my conversation and he kept saying that he had enjoyed our time together dating in high school. I thought it was inappropriate to talk about it and told him so. Then, I walked to Robert, grabbed his arm, and inserted myself into his conversation with Stacy which was centered around her admiration and respect for Robert's profession.

 "Since when did you suddenly discover Robert was a doctor!" I said jokingly.
 


My point was made that Robert was my husband and that he was immune to her insincere praise that hinted of her ulterior insincere motives. I wasn't naive and I had put together her changed attitude towards Robert by discovering that we were rich. But I never imagined just how far she would take it.
 


From that day on and over the next several months, Jake and Robert became good buddies. He brought Robert tickets to the Nicks and Rangers, and they spent more time together. They hung out at the Rotary club, doing sports together and blowing off some steam after a grueling day working when Robert was not on call.
 


Jake was waiting for Robert to gain some confidence in their friendship before he began to hatch the wicked plot to undermine his love for me. Nonchalantly, Jake began to talk candidly about me to Robert saying that I was quite a rambunctious girl when he knew me back in high school. They were all lies of course but he said it in a way that was more suggestive than a direct accusation of me being promiscuous.


"Now of course your wife will never admit to this Robert, but she was wild in high school, and I hear that her college days were even wilder! She always had a good reputation for putting out on the first date. She used to love to date the jocks and sometimes I heard rumors that she would be in bed with more than one guy."

Robert said," I can't believe it, and is the sweetest girl I know and very reserved. What she did before we were married is none of my business, but I just do not think it's in her character to be so promiscuous. She's not flirtatious and I really resent you suggesting that she is like that.


 "I meant no harm by it really Robert, I mean I think probably she changed from those years. I shouldn't have repeated old rumors about her that I never saw myself. I mean it's all in the past and she probably got it out of her system. "he said backing off a little bit from the allegations.


Since Robert and Jake had become good friends, Robert did not let it offend him too much and brushed off the comments as being exaggerated.



Jake did not say anything anymore about me but knew he had planted some seeds of doubt in Robert's mind. I could not tell if Robert acted differently towards me after that, but he did ask me a few questions about my high school life, and I answered honestly that I had a pretty ordinary dating life back then.
 


He asked me if I knew any jocks and I said I dated a few but that I prefer guys with more substance like my husband! We both laughed at that, and he gave me a hug and a kiss, and I thought that was the end of that.
 


But Jake was not finished planting seeds of doubt in Robert's mind. Jake knew some of my old boyfriends and arranged one of them by the name of Billy Wiles to meet Robert once when they had a drink together at the bar. Of course, it was staged, and Billy was in on the conspiracy. Jake told Billy that Robert was a bit of a cuckold and like to hear about his wife's old escapades. He told Billy to make up some good stories about me and to pretend to run into us like it was a coincidence.
 


The whole thing was very convincing, I found out later. Billy just happens to run into them and pretends to meet Jake for the first time after years. They all sat down for a few drinks together and Jake introduced Robert to Billy.
 


After having a few drinks and getting very mellow Billy steered the conversation to me. "And how is my old flame Anne O'Callaghan doing?" He asked Robert.
 
"

She's great," was Robert's reply.
 


"Yes, well she was quite a hottie when she got stoned in high school!" She even did a strip show to her underwear once for the football team before retiring with the quarterback and his safeties for a major play in the bedroom! Wasn't that why you dumped her as a girlfriend Jake?" He asked Jake.
 


Robert was visibly upset when he heard this, and Billy made his excuses to go after that. Jake spent time calming Robert and saying it was a long time ago. She was single then and she always had acted like a lady in public. You can't condemn her for not divulging her past bad behavior to you.


That night after coming home Robert mentioned that he had met an old high school friend of mine, Billy Wiles.
 


"He was asking about you Anne and said you were hot stuff and wild in high school," he inquired of me.


 
"Oh, Bobby, now don't be ridiculous. I was an ordinary girl and don't be jealous of Billy. We might have dated a few times but mostly in groups of friends going out. I never got serious with him." I said.


"Did these groups include the entire football team?" He asked me, watching my reaction to his question carefully.
 
"

No, I don't recall going out with the team, but we did celebrate if the school won a game." I said innocently, not getting what he meant.



"Why did you break up with Jake?" He asked me.



"Look Bobby is this where you're going?" I said annoyed.



"I left Jake because he was shallow and boring and I love you because you are intelligent and caring, not to mention handsome and devoted!" I said before I gave him a big kiss on the lips.
 


Robert dropped the matter, but I could see that he was not satisfied with my response and probably would have brought the matter up again when the circumstances were right. But unfortunately he never got the chance.
 


After the seeds of doubt were planted Stacy knew she had to act fast before Robert had time to confront me and hear my side of things and figure out there was something wrong.


The next day after that episode with Billy Wiles I got a call from Stacy inviting me to go out with some of her girlfriends from work.


"It will be fun Anne, just us girls to relax together and chill." She said.
I usually didn't go out mid-week but I hadn't gone out without Robert much since my marriage and I thought it would be a nice evening. Besides, the next day was my day off and so I didn't have to worry about staying up too late. So after checking with Robert I said that I would go. I did not realize it at the time, but she wanted to catch me off guard and trick me. She was going to see how I would react to getting drugged.
 


Naturally she hadn't told me where we were going to be for our girl's night out. When Stacy called, she said she would pick me up so I wouldn't have to worry about drinking and driving. She had full intentions to get me drunk and not let me leave early from wherever she was taking me.



When I got in the car there were only two other younger unmarried girls who I recognized as women that worked together with Stacy at the bank. Gigi Barnet was a young black woman who was working as a new teller. The few times I had met her she impressed me as a wild girl and a bit hyper sexed. She liked to talk graphically about her current boyfriend who was different each time.



The other girl was Linda Anderson, an attractive, tall, redhead woman of Scottish dissent who was in her 20's and was working in finance. She had already been divorced once. The rumor was that she liked to party with the rich crowd and had tried cocaine. Unfortunately, she came home high and could not hide her cum stained panties from her husband's nose.


 
When we arrived at the club it was a bar that I had never been to before. Stacy apparently had purchased some VIP tickets that led us to a very nice back room with nice bar and plush surroundings. There were other groups of girls there and I could see one table was filled with a crowd of young women for a bachelorette party who were very boisterous and already inebriated.


Stacy ordered some hard drinks, and we began to chat. Linda was talking about some hot guy who she picked up the other night and how she had some delicious sex with the hunk. We all laughed, listened, and joked. The story and the drinks were making me feel a little horny.


Gigi loved the music, and she invited me to go dancing with her. The dance floor was on the other side of the bar where there were more mixed couples and singles. There was a live band, and the music was fun and I was enjoying myself dancing with her.
 
Gigi was a hot dancer, and she was wearing a white cotton miniskirt that hugged her thighs and a matching top long sleeve that she wore off the shoulder to show off her cleavage. The contrast between her dress and dark skin was striking. The guys in the room were staring at us.


At one point she was dancing a slow song with me, and she had her arms around me. She whispered into my ear, "Anne do you like me?"


"Of course, I do Hun!" I answered thinking of being her friend.


 
"Oh that's good because I think you are sexy and I like to swing both ways, you know, "she said pulling her body up against me so I could feel her hard nipples on my chest.


I pulled away from her and not wanting to offend her I just said, "Sorry girl, you're beautiful but I'm not into girls that way."


She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Well I'm available if you ever want to experience it."


"Well, it is flattering to be propositioned by a young attractive woman, like you Gigi," I said smiling awkwardly and I went back to the table relieved to sit next to Stacy and join in on an animated discussion.


Stacy was having with Linda about how to choose the right guy to date. Little did I know when Stacy had ordered more drinks at our table, she surreptitiously had spiked mine with ecstasy. She only gave me 25mg so as not to make me feel sick or hallucinate but just enough to excite me and disinhibit me.



I noticed that I was feeling very strange. I was not just buzzing with alcohol; I was feeling very friendly and a little horny. Stacy kept talking about sex with Linda and the conversation coupled with Gigi's recent comments on the dance floor was getting me feeling aroused. Gigi had an arm around me and I was feeling affectionate towards her, more than I would have normally, knowing that she was attracted to me sexually.