The Second Chance Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been at the bar about an hour when Stacy announced that she had arranged a surprise for us. We moved into a private room and to my astonishment a male stripper came out. I was blushing with embarrassment as I watched him dance and strip off his little vest and then tiny Speedo which could barely contain his massive cock. Little did I know he was paid extra to show me a fun time.



He approached me, and I was shocked when he sat in my lap. I tried to push him off my lap but in my drugged state it looked like I was being coy.

I smiled and said to the stud giggling, "No, stop it. My husband would not like this!"

But the guy ignored my feeble protests, thinking I didn't mean it. He started grabbing both of my hands pulling them around his waist and hugged me. Then, as the other girls laughed he got off my lap and danced lewdly in front of me rubbing his cock in my face, blushed bright red. He put my hands on his big sausage. I pulled my hands away, smiling and still trying to laugh it off not wanting to disappoint my friends.



"Don't be shy Anne, I know you really like it!" Stacy said. Then she got up and walked around me while I sat there stunned vaguely aware that I was losing control.


Stacy snuck up behind me and unzipped my dress letting it fall to my waist. Then she unhooked my bra and it fell off. Linda, Gigi and Stacy all cheered loudly. In my drugged state I thought it was all in fun and I let things go further than I ordinarily would have.



The ecstasy was influencing me. I couldn't stop staring at his massive cock long enough to pick up my bra. My mind was just blown away feeling euphoric. I was mesmerized by its sheer size. I thought ridiculously.
I should try to be nice to him because he thought I was beautiful. I was just wistfully thinking what this hunk of a man would feel like inside me.


The stud stuck it between my tits. He held my hands against my tits and spit between my orbs before placing his ten-inch cock between my breasts. Then he squeezed my own tits with my own hands so as to make a fleshy tunnel for his huge member. I couldn't get up and pull back up my dress because he held my hands firmly organist my own tits.
 


My horny friends were all screaming and took pictures of me. They all encouraged him to fuck me. I struggled a little harder to get free. But Stacy pulled away my dress leaving me in my panties and heels.


The man stood up and aimed his cock at my lips. He grabbed my hands again, preventing me from getting up from my chair and fleeing. I turned my head to block my mouth, but Stacy came around and held my head. She pinched my nose to open my mouth and pushed my gaping mouth onto his huge member.


Gigi now ran up to me and was also licking his shaft. Linda was laughing and getting a video on her phone. Gigi pulled out my panties and slid them down my legs. Then she started massaging my clitoris as Stacy continued to have me suck his cock. In my drugged state it wasn't hard to get me wet.


"Anne you've got a gorgeous snatch girl and if I can't have it, at least I want to see it get some action tonight girlfriend!" Gigi shouted.
 


Then, with the music blasting and the girls all cheering me on, they put me on my knees and Gigi guided the stripper's cock toward the entrance of my pussy. She held open my luscious lips and licked my pussy getting it worked up and ready. The girl's loved it and Linda edged on Gigi shouting, "Go Gigi go... Get that monster cock in Anne. Yeah get some cock girl!"

I was drunk and drugged and wasn't myself. I didn't fully appreciate where I was and what I was doing. The noise of the music and cheering women further confused me. I was letting Gigi and Stacy manipulate my body as I passively felt the buzz and growing excitement inside me, only half aware of my surroundings. Gigi had pulled his dong between my luscious lips, and it slid inside my pussy a few inches. He pushed in deeper, and Gigi was rubbing my clitoris and telling me how lucky I was to have this hot stud fucking my pussy. The ecstasy made Gigi's rubbing of my clitoris absolutely divine, a delectable sensation, sublime and something that I had never experienced before. 
 


However, the stud pushed in fully and was stretching me in earnest before the sudden fullness feeling gave me a panic reaction as I suddenly realized what was happening. I lurched forward and his cock slipped out of my pussy. I turned around and got off my hands and knees, pulled back my fist and punched the stripper in his chest. I cursed him and he looked shocked at me but didn't seem hurt at all from my blow. He lifted his hands up in mock surrender. The room was silent. I stood up and grabbed my bra and panties and rushed to the lady's room located just outside. Linda picked up my dress and sandals rushed to follow me inside.


 
I remember the room spinning and I wasn't sure what I was doing. I felt giddy and sweaty and wet in my pussy. I knew something bad had happened to me, but I could not get my head on straight to fully realize the gravity of what I had done. Then, I felt nauseous and vomited in the toilet. Then I passed out. I vaguely remember a man carrying me outside into Linda's car.


Linda must have helped me because the next thing I knew I was in Linda's apartment in her bed. I awakened disoriented and with a splitting headache. At first the events of the past evening escaped me but after Linda made me breakfast and coffee, she reminded me of the wild time I had last night, well it hit me all at once how shameful I had behaved. I felt sick to my stomach and scared that I would lose my husband and be alone without him.


Linda just looked at me with some hesitation and said, "Anne, my god! I'm sorry for what happened to you last night? I should have known you didn't want that guy to fuck you. It's just that it seemed like you wanted him to."


"Oh God Linda, I don't know what came over me! I was never so drunk as that! I cannot believe I let that stripper inside me!"
 
"

Don't worry Anne! Your secret is safe with me! I told Robert you were a bit passed out and you were going to spend the night with me."


I thanked her and after a brief shower, I felt better and dressed. I returned home to Robert who was upset with me for not calling and letting him know that I was going to be spending the night with Linda.



'Anne, I was worried sick about you until Linda called," he told me.


"I know, Bobbi I'm so sorry that I didn't call honey! Please, I am sorry!" I pleaded with my husband to forgive me for my indiscretion and not let him know where I was and why I was late.



"I was drinking too much, and I got really drunk, I must've passed out and just awakened in Linda's apartment." I told him the truth but not everything that I remembered.


Little did he know the extent of my imprudence! I felt guilty and wanted to tell him what had happened and beg for his forgiveness. But I did not, I couldn't.! I could not jeopardize my marriage. The loss would have been too great for me to bear. But, in retrospect it might have been better to tell Robert the truth right then and there because later this cover-up came to help destroy Roberts trust in me!



The Second Chance: Chapter 4: The Sting
 



After several days Robert forgave me and the incident was forgotten. Things returned to normal in our lives. Robert was busy studying for his board exam and I tried to be the best wife I could by fixing him meals and keeping the apartment clean and quiet for him. When he was tied I tucked him in bed and spooned him. When he awakened, I gave him a morning blow job. I made sure I was always in the mood and available for sex. Robert was extremely happy with me. Things were good. We started talking about buying a house in the suburbs to raise a family. I put that dreadful night out of my mind.


It was about two weeks later when I was out shopping, and Robert was home studying alone when the phone rang, and Robert picked up. It was Stacy inviting us to a party Saturday to celebrate her promotion at the bank at her aunt's house in Brooklyn. Of course, Robert, anxious for a diversion from his studies, said yes immediately. It would be an informal get together with some of our friends from the hospital and some of her friends who we didn't know coming as well.
 


When I got home Robert nonchalantly mentioned the invitation.



"Of course, I said yes," he told me. "I mean we don't have any plans and your good friends with Stacy."


He must have seen the look of dread in my face. I really did not want to see Stacy especially after what happened and I was afraid Robert might discover what I had done that girls night out.


"What's wrong honey?" Robert asked me.
 
I stammered,

"Oh honey, I thought we would spend the night alone together, just the two of us?" I suggested hinting of sex.


To my chagrin Robert insisted, "Oh come on Anne, I've been spending all my free time studying and we could both use a break and let loose a bit!"


So without a firm excuse I reluctantly agreed to go to the party hoping to keep quiet and not talk about that night. I really did not trust Stacy anymore. Although Linda and Gigi seemed more trustworthy, I wasn't anxious to see them either since they both didn't seem to mind having casual sex. They might "spill the beans to Robert without thinking. 



Stacy had never confided in me, but Jake and she had been swingers and she knew some men and women from a swinger's club whom she had invited to the party along with some mutual nursing friends and doctors from the hospital. She told them that after the party wound down that they could convert it to a sex party in the guest bedrooms.



The evening started with some mutual nursing friends but there were also people there we didn't know. The guests who stayed late would turn out to be the swinger friends of Stacy. We didn't know that Stacy told them that Robert and I wanted to get into the swinger lifestyle.


Stacy had gone all out to provide plenty of food. She had prepared hot hors d' oeuvre, sushi, and rich cheeses, as well as delicious meats, fish pasta and vegetables. There was a bartender serving mimosas, champagne as well as the usual assortment of drinks.
 


Everyone seemed to be having a good time and the conversation was good. Robert was relaxed and enjoying himself. Stacy could see that I was apprehensive. So she asked me to help her with something in the kitchen. She was very friendly to me and she told me not to worry about what had happened at the strip club.


"Don't think about it sweetie, you don't need to worry. Gigi, Linda and I are sworn to secrecy. We know that things happen but we girls have to protect each other." She told me.



So I began to relax and let myself enjoy the party. During the evening we met some of Stacy's new friends. I got separated from Robert who was surrounded by several women dressed a bit too slutty for my liking. I was chatting with Linda when several handsome men interrupted us. Linda was immediately flirting with them. They were all young and attractive men. I could tell one of them Joe took a liking to me.



The men kept chatting with us. There was a tall and dark man Dan who eyed us with lust in his eyes. Joe was a bit shorter than Dan but was very slim and well built. He complimented my appearance. He said I had a "very curvy body, a nice shapely butt and legs to die for." Linda smiled thinking it was harmless flirting, but I thought it was crass and rude. Little did I know that as the evening wore on, his advances would gradually grow more bold.



After that comment, I left Joe and his friends there with Linda to go and find Robert who was still drinking and chatting with the women. I had to get him out of their clutches. These new friends of Stacy were a little inappropriate and too forward. I didn't know at the time that they were all swingers. But I didn't like the way they were eyeing Robert. So I walked up to them.



"Come on mister," I told Robert. "You're dancing with me" I said grabbing his arm and taking him out to the living room where couples were dancing to the music. We both had fun dancing to the hip-hop music of the 90's. 



After quite a few dancers, Robert felt a tap on his shoulder and it was Joe who asked to cut in for a dance."I like to dance with you and apologize for my mistaken comments earlier," he said. My husband hearing that looked at me for a second giving me a look of distrust. But, it was only a second and then he said," Alright, if my wife wants to.

"

I acquiesced to Joe's request not wanting to be rude. He was a good dancer and I had fun letting go and feeling like I was back in my younger single years. He was actually fun to be with and was behaving like a gentleman. I had forgiven him for that rude comment he had said earlier about my ass.

It was while I was dancing that Stacy managed to secretly slip into my drink some ecstasy. She handed a Margarita to Robert to give to me when I finished dancing. When I came off the dance floor I just assumed Robert had gotten it for me. He handed me the drink and I drank it willingly because I was sweaty from dancing. While drinking one of the women who had been talking with Robert approached us.



"Hi, I'm Isabel. Do you mind if I borrow your husband for a dance?" She asked me.



I didn't like it but I could hardly say no since I had just finished dancing with Joe. As I watched them though I began to feel weird like a giddy feeling. Joe saw Isabel take Robert dancing so I was alone and he asked me to dance with him again. It was months later that I discovered that Isabel was Joe's husband and that they had teamed up to get us comfortable with swinging.

This time I was dancing with Joe and the music changed to oldies and then some slow dancing. Joe began to slide his hands down as he pulled me in close. His hands were roaming around my body. At one point he was grabbing me on the ass, and I pulled his hands off. I glanced around the room and saw Robert dancing and I did not think he saw Joe groping my ass. However, had I not been drugged I might have slapped Joe in the face. But now I was starting to feel really good, quite euphoric really. Instead of feeling angry at the time, it seemed to me that Joe was just trying to give me more of a compliment than an insult to me.


In addition to spicing my drink with ecstasy Stacy had spiked Robert's drink with a short acting sedative. He asked to rest and Isabel took him to sit down. I saw them leave the dance area but didn't know where they had gone.



Stacy had passed to check on Robert now that he had taken the hypnotic drug. She saw that the shot acting barbiturate had starved to take hold and Robert was beginning to pass out. "Rob, you're tired. Why don't you lie down a while in our guest room." She suggested. "Isabel, be a dear and take Robert here to the guest room and I will let Anne know. But, she never told me anything.
 


As I was dancing with Joe, my sense of euphoria grew. Suddenly I remembered that this was the same feeling I had felt the night I went to the strip club. It was then that I realized I had been drugged. I immediately without saying anything withdrew from the dance floor leaving Joe dancing there. I was hoping to find Robert and leave the party not caring if Joe thought I was rude. I found Stacy and confronted her in an inebriated way. I told her I did not feel good and demanded to leave and that she should find Robert right away for me.



Stacy said with a sly smile,"Must you leave so soon? The party is just getting started and I think Robert is really relaxed and enjoying himself. I thought maybe you were enjoying yourself as well dancing up a storm with Joe that heart stopping hulk of a man."

Stacy must have given me a larger dose of ecstasy than before because I couldn't feel anger at her in the state my mind had become. I felt all kinds of friendly emotions and heightened sensations to sights, sounds and touch. In fact I only vaguely remembered why I wanted to leave.


After telling Stacy that I wanted to leave and asking her if she had seen Robert, she brought me to the bedroom where Robert was resting. When she opened the door. I received the shock of my life. I was horrified to see a naked Robert lying on his back on the bed. Robert's head was towards me so I couldn't see his face clearly, but the woman was clearly riding his cock.



Stacy gasped and pulled me away from the room in feigned shock and horror at the picture of Robert betraying me. The drug prevented me from reacting normally. My emotions passed from extreme anger to extreme sadness. I just stood there with tears in my eyes. One of the girls from the party saw my reaction and came by to look curiously. When she saw what was going on she frowned and then took out her cell phone to take pictures of Robert and the whore screwing him on the bed.


Stacy ushered me out of the room calling Robert a cheating bastard and she took me to another bedroom where I laid on the bed with her and cried. She let me cry and then took me to the bathroom to wash up.


After a while she was telling me that I had the wrong reaction, that what was good for the goose was good for the gander. I should be angry at him and not sad. He was the one cheating and I should let him know that I could play that game too. I needed to get revenge on Robert. By that time whatever she had slipped in my drink was peaking in my system. I was slurring my words and unable to reason. I was feeling incredibly grateful towards Stacy for comforting me and giving me good advice. I told her that I thought it was a good idea.


Stacy heard my answer and smiled at me. She got up and went back to the party to bring back Joe who was just beaming with smiles as he sat down next to my sexy body and put his arm around my shoulders.


"I thought you were getting cold feet earlier when you left me on the dance floor Anne. But, Stacy tells me that you're ready to make out with me," he said overjoyed at the prospect of having me.



After I smiled back he turned my face towards him and planted a wet kiss on my lips. The sensation of kissing another man other than my husband in such a passionate manner heighten by the ecstasy had me entranced. Joe wasted no time in groping me as he continued to kiss me.



Stacy helped him undress me. While he was embracing me Stacy was unzipping my cocktail dress letting it fall to my waist. Then she lifted my hem line up around my waist so that I could be seen with just my bra, panties and stay up stockings.


My giddy mind was thinking only about Robert's betrayal and Stacy's arguments seemed to make sense at the time in my incapacitated state. I didn't want to really do anything like fuck another guy, just show Robert me making out with another guy to make him jealous. Of course, it was stupid but my mind was flying and the stress was making me go crazy.


When Joe began to strip off his shirt to reveal a torso ripped with muscles, I hugged him and I kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss passionately thrusting his tongue in my open mouth. As we embraced Stacy pulled my dress below my ass, and then tugged it past my knees onto the ground. As Joe kissed me his body felt wonderful on me, and I was lost in the moment. But when I fell my dress slipping off, I reached down to pull it back up. But Stacy grabbed it from me and tossed it aside. She just said, "No Anne let it go. Let's give your no good husband a really good show."

That's when Joe let his hand slide down my back to grab my ass cheeks as he pulled me towards him. His torso clenched tightly against mine. I could feel his cock on the entrance to my pussy, separated by a mere strip of cloth. I thought in my inebriated mind that this was what was necessary for a good revenge, but when Joe took off his pants and released his hard cock, I started to protest that I'm a married woman and I couldn't actually have sex.