The Second Chance Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No stop. I don't want to really have sex!" I managed to blurt out, "just hug me, you feel so wonderful, "I said stupidly, the ecstasy distorting my thoughts. Joe took this as tacit approval to continue.


Stacy whispered in Joe's ear, "She's just a little shy but is a real slut once she gets going! And she told me she wants to feel what it's like to be airtight," added Stacy in a whisper to Joe.


"Don't worry darling, many women are a bit nervous about it at first," Joe said smiling at me after hearing Stacy.


They both helped me lift my ass up to pull off my panties. It slipped to the floor and Joe took it to sniff the crotch telling me that it smelled wonderful. Stacy then took me by the hand and guided me up in her bed. They then helped get my seminude body onto the bed. I was clad in just a bra and stay-up stockings. In my confusion, I started making out with Joe on the bed thinking Robert would see us and get jealous. I was still so mad at Robert. I was hurting and wanted to punish him for his betrayal.


"He cheated on me and now I'm cheating on him," I said as Joe continued to pet my naked body and kiss my neck.


"Oh, so you like to play the cheating game eh?" He said innocently enough.


"Lots of couples like to role play with their spouses," he told me. But, naturally I didn't grasp what he was saying.


Joe was now completely naked. His touch on my sex enhanced by the drug sent shivers like electric shock waves of intense pleasure to my brain. I was moaning caught up in the pleasure of the moment. Joe slid down between my legs and kissed my thighs and rubbed and licked my completely exposed pussy. He concentrated on my clit while fingering my pussy to get me extremely wet.



"Where going to show your husband what a good fuck is like aren't we gorgeous?" He said to me between licks.


Meanwhile, Stacy had left the room to fetch some more of her swinger male friends. She returned to me looking at my face which by then was a mask of confusion mixed with lust as Joe licked my snatch. She held my hand and kept saying that Robert will really get jealous when he sees my revenge.


"Just relax girl and enjoy yourself and show that Robert can't cheat on you! Maybe making out with two men is even better huh? Here's Dan." She said as she pushed my torso which had been leaning on my elbows back onto the bed and Dan pinned my hands above my head and was kissing me on tbe lips. Stacy pulled off my loose bra to expose my heavy breasts. Dan then started suckling both my nipples getting them to stand up proudly showing my involuntary arousal. Now the situation was out of control, and I was turning my head right and left trying to avoid his kisses.
 


Meanwhile, Joe was having trouble spreading my legs and licking between my pussy lips with his tongue. I was clamping shut my legs.


No Stacy he shouldn't be down there making me wet. I'm not going to let him screw me." I said still making out with the man kissing me on my neck. 


"Don't be shy Anne! You deserve a revenge fuck! Kiss Dan and open your legs for Joe girl!" Said Stacy as she urged Joe to fuck me even as I clenched my legs together only to be prevented by Joe's pelvis.


I was vaguely aware that there were other men in the room stripping as well. I felt my pussy wet and tingling with the sensation of a tongue buried in it. The feeling was enhanced by the ecstasy making me feel like this was the best feeling ever and the guy necking me was so sweet and so cute. After five minutes I was sloppy wet, and Joe stood up. The man kissing me let go and I stood up thinking it was over.


"Where are my clothes, I want to find Robert, "I asked thinking I had enough revenge and would then tell Robert what I had done.


But they only wanted to change positions. Joe sat on the bed behind me.



"Where are you going Anne? Said Stacy. You're not finished yet."


Soon the two men pulled me back onto the bed and lifted my body to straddle over Joe's body and I kneeled around him with his cock straight up between my ass cheeks. He took his big cock and angled down between my pussy folds that were still wet from his licking. Then he jerked his pelvis up letting his cock slide into my wet snatch. He then pulled me down on top of him, hugging me close, allowing him easier access to my love canal. Now my ass was straight up in the air on the edge of the bed exposed to any man's cock.



Dan walked up to us and he immediately slid his fat dick between my naked ass cheeks holding it open for his probing cock. Another man getting in front of me with his hard dick pressed it against my lips urging me to suck it. At this point I was lost in all the sensations of all this male attention and ecstasy was keeping me from worrying about the consequences. I was excited and feeling the need to please the man in front of me. So I just opened my mouth and let him thrust his cock inside.


Meanwhile, Dan had taken a tube of KY jelly and smeared it all over his cock. He then spread my cheeks again and began to pry open my anal star with his cock.
By this time the fight had gone out of me. My head was swimming in a torrent of pleasure. I couldn't focus on anything and just allowed the pleasurable feeling to flow through me.



"I'm going to send you into orbit my sexy doll," he said as I made feeble attempts to push him away and roll off Joe, but Joe held me tightly.


"Oh it's your first time darling anal?" Said swinger Joe underneath me with his body between my legs and his cock now buried deep inside my pussy lips.


"Don't worry about a thing honey! Dan will go slowly, and he won't hurt.


Then Dan, as if on cue slowly pushed and urged his mushroom head inside my rose bud. The lubricants allowed his mushroom head to pry open my sphincter into a little mouth which bit down on his excited little head.
It was well greased, and his cock pushed in further to claim my anal virginity. In no time it sunk in and I let out gasps as he left it there to get me used to it.
 


Then, as if by predetermined agreement Joe lying on the bed between my legs began stroking upward his hard prick into my wet snatch with his tool resuming the pleasure as Dan made slow tiny movements in my ass. The cock in my mouth completed the picture of making me look and feel like a stuffed animalistic slut.


The pleasure was tremendous aided by the heightened awareness in my limbic system due to the ecstasy. I was held there helpless pinned down in my ass and pussy getting fucked by two experienced swingers. I was assaulted by three cocks giving additional pleasure to my already stimulated mind with ecstasy and emotionally torn apart trying to come to grips with Robert's cheating.


While this was happening, Stacy quickly went back into the room where she told Isabel on top of Robert to get off the sleeping man and dress herself and then help her dress Robert. Stacy thanked Isabel and told her that she would be paying her the other half of the money that night.

Then, Stacy used smelling salts to awaken Robert and gave him water.


"What. Where am I? I must have dozed off," Robert told Stacy a bit embarrassed.


 
"No worries, you probably had too much champagne and you've been working hard, I understand.


 
"Where's Anne? We better get hone to bed." My weary blurred eye husband said.


 
Stacy looked worried, Robert I think she is busy right now.


Well l want to get home to bed, where is she?" Robert insisted.


Stacy just got a contrite look on her face and indicated that she had seen me go inside the guest bedroom with some of her friends.
 


When Robert swung open the door to get me out it was now he that got the shock of his life. There I was half dazed and incapable of rational thought naked with one guy fucking me from below and the other from behind. The third man was trying to get me to open up my mouth again which I did reluctantly. He then started ramming his cock inside my mouth which gagged me.


Robert watched as his marriage and his whole happy life dissolved in front of his eyes. He just stood there mesmerized at the site of me getting airtight.


"What a fucking slut! Anne when you get your slutty ass home, do not look for me. I will not be there," he shouted.


Then he stormed away. tears streaming from his eyes. He hopped into the car and drove off.


The men all stopped fucking me and looked astonished. It wasn't the reaction they were told to expect from him.


Then, they looked at me as if to ask me what was wrong with my husband. That's when they all noticed that I was incapable of answering them. I felt giddy and relaxed but was not able to give sensible answers.


They realized that I was drugged and incoherent. They all apologized to me saying they only had sex with mutually consenting adults, and they put me to bed to sleep it off.
 

The next morning, I awakened in bed and turned over to reach Robert, but he wasn't there. I looked around and I was in Stacy's Aunt's house in Brooklyn. My clothes were scattered about the bed, and I glanced at the closet clock. It was 2 pm. I had slept 14 hours.
 


The recollection of the prior evening slowly came back to me. I remembered seeing Robert in bed with a woman and feeling furious. Then, Stacy comforting me and telling me that I needed a revenge fuck. I was buzzed again like that night in the stripper's club. Then, to my horror, I recall having my clothes taken off and being entered by a man followed by another and then I remembered fighting off another from trying to put his cock in my mouth.


The men had held me down. I didn't want to fuck any of them. I had been drugged and raped. I reached down but there were no secretions in my pussy, no dried cum stains. No one had ejaculated in my pussy or ass.
 


Then, I vaguely remember Robert's voice shouting before everything broke up and I fell asleep. What the hell was going on here? I became extremely agitated, and I knew that I had been bad!


Then Stacy came inside the door.


My my, still sleeping. It's ok, I know that you are so upset. You feel alright honey?"


Stacy," I looked her in the eyes," did you put something in my drink last night?"


Stacy looked away nervously, "why Anne...uh...there might have been a little ecstasy going around...I don't know if you might have taken some by accident sweetie."
 


"Stacy, you know how I feel about drugs! How can you do that to me?" I was angry now at her dangerous behavior about spicing my drink. Then, I realized that I had the same problem at the strip club.


"Oh my God! You slipped something in my drink during that girl's night out, didn't you?"
 


"I don't know what you're talking about sweetie," she said to me feigning concern.
 


"Stacy who was that girl fucking my husband last night?" I demanded to know.



"Oh Anne, I am so sorry honey. She was just a girlfriend of mine, Isabel. She's married. Oh God Anne, I knew she was a little promiscuous but going after Robert like that! What a tramp! Well, she's no longer any friend of mine!" Stacy said feigning anger.


"But, you showed your husband that he can't cheat on you. You gave it right back to him, didn't you?" she added speaking about my revenge fuck.

I didn't buy it. The whole situation was too contrived. I was upset yes but at that point I was angrier at Robert than worrying about my infidelity and what impact that had on my husband. I had been drugged so my memories were blurry, and I did not realize how bad it must have looked to Robert seeing me having sex with three men at once. The full story of how I was set up was not apparent to me yet. Still, I was very angry with Stacy and just blew up at her.


"Stacy, you're no longer any friend of mine neither! Giving me drugs and putting me in that position to have sex with strangers while I felt the pain of Robert's cheating was a despicable thing to do to me! I was raped by them, and you stood there and encouraged them to do it!" I shouted at her and was already in tears.


I gathered up my clothes and didn't say another thing to her as I left her house. But all that time she didn't seem hurt but almost gleeful. She gave up trying to speak to me and just shouted as I was leaving.


Ok fine, don't be my friend but you're going to regret it later when you find your husband is gone you little slut! All my friends saw you go into that room willingly. No one is going to believe that you were raped!"