The Second Chance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh no, I couldn't believe my ears. My husband was so naïve. He confronted Stacy with what I had told him. How could Robert be so smart and yet so stupid? And now she was planning to trap Robert into marriage by getting pregnant with his child!

Stacy said, "That must be the explanation. Why would Gene Sutton give a fuck about and O'Callaghan anyway if they weren't friends. They're both nurses, aren't they? Maybe Jean was taking care of her while she was recovering in rehab and took pity on her?"

"Well if this is true, I'm glad", said Jake. This woman is the hottest thing I've ever encountered. And what if she did say something to Robert? So what? "

"So what? Is anybody in earshot of our conversation?"

"No Jean is out in the kitchen with Daisy and John talking." He responded.

"So what? You say. Are you crazy? If Robert discovers what we did we could face criminal charges of assault and rape and then, if we managed to be found innocent, we probably would be facing

civil charges as well."

"Yeah. OK, OK!" Jake sputtered.

"We need to plan as to how to handle this. I think it's time you got intimate with Jean. She seems to like you, so get her drugged, get some balls and fuck her! In fact, get John to fuck her with you! Make sure you get pictures that I can show Robert. He detests sluts. If I can show Robert that Jean is a slut and a friend of Anne, I will be able to convince him that she is willing to say any lie on behalf of his slut wife to get them to reconcile." She said.

She was talking loudly and so Jake suddenly turned the speakerphone off and I lost Stacy 's voice. I didn't hear him because he went to the back of the room. I opened the bathroom door slightly and peaked out and I saw Jake facing the window chatting with Stacy on the phone. I tiptoed out of the bathroom without flushing the toilet and re-entered the kitchen where John and Daisy were sitting at the bar chatting.

"Oh there you are honey! My husband and I just want to say we think you're just darling, honey! Really, we are so impressed with you."

"Thank you Daisy," said.

" I must say that you are beautiful in that white dress. I love the belt and Black buttons. It shows off your figure. What are you? A 36 C cup?"

"Uh, yeah that is correct. I'm glad you like it on me." I answered not sure what else to say.

"Come here and let's chat on the sofa," she said patting the sofa next to her.

"But at the risk of repeating myself darling, you are drop dead gorgeous. I've never had a girlfriend looking quite as fabulous as you do girl! You're adorable," she said seductively.

At the statement, I blushed. I never had a woman since Gigi complement me like that before. I knew instantly that Daisy desired me in a sexual way and very explicitly at that. We sat and chatted, and I must say she was charming to talk with. She was cheerful and relaxed but probed quickly with a few choice questions. She was curious about me and inquisitive.

Her thigh and leg were pressing against mine and I could feel the heat coming from her. Her tits pressed against her blouse showed her pointed nipples and her skirt rose to her thighs. She was totally focused on me and in a way, it reminded me of a guy trying to chat me up to take me to bed.

"So Jean, you can't tell me that you haven't have any lovers here before Jake?"

"Jake and I aren't in love, we haven't been intimate, we just enjoy each other's company!"

"Why not? Isn't sex a beautiful part of the enjoyment?"

I was handed a drink by Jake who then settled down with John on the couch watching the television.

I took a swig, and it was tasty gin tangerine. And went back to chatting with Daisy.

"You don't understand. If I make love to someone, I commit myself completely to them. So, I have to be sure that he's a prince!" I said with a chuckle.

'You aren't telling me that you haven't felt attracted to bad boys? Huh? So, what's the matter with having sex if you're not in love? Don't be naïve, Jean!" Daisy said with a chuckle.

"I don't know Daisy. It is a commitment that we shouldn't give up lightly."

"I've been chatting with you a while Jean and you seem a little gun shy. It seems to me like you have been a jilted girl! I can't imagine what man or woman for that matter would ever kick you out of their lives, but I sense that it's true!"

I couldn't believe how much Daisy had extracted from me in such a short time. I didn't respond.

"Oh come on Jean, yes I think there is someone your holding on to inside your pretty little head!" She giggled.

"Well honey, he must be crazy to leave you. Was he gay?" She asked with sincerity.

I was feeling a little buzzed and I had to change the subject. I wanted to steer the conversation away from Robert.

So I said, "I've never been with a woman."

Picking up my clue she responded, "Well Jean you don't know what you're missing. Once you try an experienced female lover you may never get back to straight only!" She then put her hand on my thigh and started rubbing. She smiled at me seductively.

"I felt my head spinning and now realized my drink was spiked too strong. But somehow, she was enveloping me with her presence. She put her hand behind my back and kissed me on the lips erotically. I must admit it was good sensual kiss, but I was thinking about Robert and feeling like I was betraying him for real.

"I can't do this Daisy!" I said with a start and broke her embrace. "I can't do this to Robert." It slipped out from my tongue. Perhaps it was the alcohol and the kiss confused me, but I had revealed my cards.

Daisy lifted her eyebrows with an expression of realization. "So, you like Dr. Savino? I see. Well, he is a catch, isn't he? And what about Jake?"

Her eyes brightened, "So now I get it. You are using Jake to get to Robert! Clever girl! But first you must get him out of Stacy's pussy!" She smiled.

"Well, what if I fancy Robert? He's quite an attractive intelligent guy!"

"Well I think Stacy has gone exclusively with him and if I know her, she will find a way to keep him."

"How do you know that their exclusive?"

"Oh darling I'm not stupid. Jake and Stacy were regular visitors here for our swing nights until you came on the scene. Stacy has an attractive body, and she likes girls too. We were still swinging until two weeks ago when Jake and she came by for sex. We were getting hot in the bedroom where I was getting wet and sweaty. John came over to help. But Stacy wouldn't let him in her pussy. When I asked why not she told me she took off the pill. Now she stopped swinging with us altogether."

My heart sank. I never realized that Stacy was into swinging with Jake, now it all made sense how she used her group of swinger friends to trick me. It didn't surprise me that despite dating Robert she was still swinging with Jake and the Fuchs. That was until I came along, and Stacy got scared that Jean Sutton would steal Robert. So, she devised a way to trap Robert. t was the oldest trick in the book for husband stealing tramps like Stacy.

"Do you think she would get pregnant to compel Robert into marrying her, "I asked not wanting to hear the answer.

"Oh you are so naïve, why not? He is marrying material, and a baby would push Robert to get him off his ass, forget Anne and marry her. Stacy won't let any other woman near him. She pulled him away from his first wife. I thought Robert and Anne were a perfect couple, inseparable. But Robert wasn't faithful, and they broke up. Stacy managed to take advantage of the situation."

Now my interest piqued, "How did she do that?" I asked pretending that my interest was in learning the competition.

"Oh Anne was too trusting and let Stacy get Robert drunk. Then, I found out later that he was fucking a fellow swinger, Isabel Silverman. I guess when Ann saw them, she was enraged, and Stacy convinced her to do a revenge fuck with Joe, Isabel's husband.. Robert saw them and stormed out, the hypocrite. Ironically, Joe and my husband never did really fuck Anne because she must have drunk too much, and she was inebriated. Well, John and I have a moral code with the other swingers not to take advantage of someone if they are under the influence and not capable of giving proper consent."

"Well, I heard a different version of events, Daisy, "I said. "I have spoken with Robert, and he never said anything about Isabel. He said he was passed out!"

"Really? How can that be true? I mean Anne saw them. In fact, Tanya took some pictures of them together in case Anne would want proof of her husband's infidelity for a divorce. Robert is probably just lying about it to make himself look the victim here."

"Who is Tanya?" I asked.

"She is a swinger friend who unfortunately was one of those whose marriage ended in divorce. She was married to Alex Dubinsky, but he left her to marry another woman to have his kids with. He told her it was nothing serious but was seeing more and more of this woman behind Tanya's back. Poor Tanya was never the same. She still loves him. I guess that's why she was upset with Robert because she realized that Anne wasn't on board with him fucking other couples."

"Do you think I could get a copy of those pictures?"

"Why do you want them?"

I decided to tell Daisy the real reason. "I'm a friend of Anne's and I'm looking to help her. I'm sure you would want to help her save her marriage!"

"Of course, I would. I didn't know her well, but I have heard she was a fabulous nurse and a nice girl. So, you're not after Robert are you, you're just trying to help a friend?"

"Yes and I'd appreciate it if you could keep it secret Daisy."

"Oh so you want me to keep it between us? I will for a chance to get to know you better I would," Daisy giggled.

"I have a nice toy I'd love to keep between us!" She joked.

I smiled, and she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and pinched my left nipple right through my dress. It sent a shiver down my spine.

She smiled a wicked smile and said, "But from what I see it's too late for that. He's already shacked up with Stacy.

"Daisy, do you think I could talk with this Isabel?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I really wasn't close to Isabel l and her husband Joe. We only fucked once with them, and it was part of a big group. I heard they moved out to California for her husband's new job in the porn industry. Isabel is probably working on the set as well, lucky girl! She gets to fuck all those hot porn stars! They left shortly after that party. I don't know her new address.

"Do you know anyone that does? I like Robert but my attitude might change if her was sleeping with another woman while married." I said not wanting to appear too anxious.

"Not sure sweetie. But maybe I could locate her on 'Swinging Sex Hook Ups.' It's a web site for swingers that they might be on looking for friends in California."

While I talked with Daisy, John talked with Jake who were both staring in our direction clearly stripping our clothes off with their eyes like hungry wolves. They saw us kissing close to each other. I could tell Jake was hoping Daisy could talk me into swinging with them. I could tell they were both watching my reaction to her kiss. I knew they both wanted desperately to pound me.

I saw Jake get up to go make us a fresh round of drinks. He was behind the bar a longer time than it should have taken, and he seemed to be under the counter looking for ingredients. I thought that he was probably putting some ecstasy or something else in my drink.

I now remembered why I had broken up with Jake in high school. He was too insecure. He always follows and never leads. He doesn't think for himself but instead latches on to someone else to tell him what to do and say. He always looked up to someone else to do for him what he should be doing himself. Instead of courting me himself he was hoping Daisy could convince me to have a foursome and let her seduce me for himself. He was blindly trusting Stacy to take the easy way to get into my pants.

But now he was complicit in drugging me a second time with the evil bitch. In that moment, I had lost all respect for him. I wouldn't feel sorry for him when he gets the punishment, I was planning for him and his evil bitch lover Stacy.

Had I not been pumping Daisy for information the evening would have been over already. Not that anything was going to happen with Jake. I had been leading him on to gather useful information about my set up. I had learned a lot already. It's amazing how being a beautiful woman gives you a lot more influence with people.

So we both looked at the website and the images Daisy showed me were shocking. She did a search of couples in the San Diego area. There were hundreds of couples. She narrowed down the search to the ages and characteristics of Isabel and Joe Silverman. We flipped over pictures of nude men and women some in explicit sex acts. For me it wasn't turning me on to hook up with random couples.

All the while Jake and John were leering at us and John had that look as if to say, "just let my Daisy soften her up!"

But, Daisy and I were interested in finding Isabel. After several searches she finally came across the nude body of an attractive woman in her early thirties. I immediately recognized her as the woman who was on top of my husband the night of Stacy's party. She had lovely light auburn hair and a light complexion with a beautiful face of high cheek bones and luscious lips. She had a wee thin frame supported two D cup knockers. She had a slim waist and long tight running legs. The man next to her, just as nude was a tall dark man with a rugged face and chiseled body. You could tell by the number of comments and solicitations just how popular they were.

'That's her!" Squeaked Daisy. "Isn't Isabel darling? And her husband Joe is just so hunky! Mmmmm they make my mouth water!" She said with a grin.

I immediately scribble down the URL of the website, The username was "sinful hearts."

"Hey what are you two doing over there?" Chatted John with a silly grin when he noticed we were looking at a pornographic website.

Daisy gave her husband a smirk, "We are looking at some swinger websites guys."

"I hope Jean likes what she sees. Hey girls, Jake fixed us another round of drinks." he said.

"Let us have a toast to the two most beautiful women in the world!" Said Jake as he and John brought our drinks to us. They approached where we were sitting on the couch. Jake handed me my drink and John handed Daisy hers.

"To Daisy a most beautiful young mother and to Jean Jake's ravishing young nurse." John said as he raised his glass and drank.

I pretended to take a sip before putting it down on the coffee table. John came around the couch behind us to inquire what we were watching.

"What naughty things are you two looking at ladies?" Asked John.

I immediately closed the website not wanting Jake to see what I was up to. He might put two and two together and then alert Stacy to the fact that I was onto them. She might call sinful hearts before I could get the chance to. Then, I took the drink in my hand and clicked my glass to everyone else's and then I again pretended to take a long sip.

Jake smiled at me after the toast. He had himself been drinking a lot and he thought that the drug, whatever he had put in there, would break down my last barrier to have sex with him. He was hoping it would disinhibit me enough to have a foursome with them all. Then, he would show pictures of me having sex with multiple swingers to discourage Robert from believing Jean Sutton.

Jake thinking that the drug was already affecting me, came over to rub my shoulders. Daisy was next to me and rubbing my thigh. John sat down on the other side of Daisy and started stroking her hair and turned her head with his hand to kiss her passionately on her lips, giving me a show of hot affection.

After a long passionate kiss with tongue, Daisy put her drink on the coffee table and then she opened the lap top and googled a new web site.

"Oh Jean, take a look at this porn site girl!

She opened another website that had pornographic images of swingers in various rooms all having sex with one another.

Daisy spoke up as I reached out for another sip of my drink. She was busy with the web browser and didn't notice that I took her drink instead of mine and I sipped it.

"Those two MILFS are hot! Could you see me doing that to me!" She said with a wink.

Jake who was focused on my neck rub leaned over and whispered into my ear, "doesn't that excite you Jean!? I mean Daisy and John here would like nothing better than to strip off their clothes and begin treating your beautiful body just right! "

I could feel his breath on my neck. Then, his lips were nibbling on my neck. God, Jake was a loser. If I had been interested in him, I certainly wouldn't want the first time we had sex to be in a swinger orgy. It was almost as if he needed his friends to help break down my resistance to having sex with him. The guy was so creepy when it came to matters of the heart. He certainly doesn't know how to date a woman. But now he was acting criminal. He was trying to give me a date rape drug.

Daisy took another long sip of her drink. Daisy was more experienced, and she was slowly caressing my thigh and talking about how hot the sex was on the screen.

"Doesn't that woman look in ecstasy, spit roasted between those two handsome guys?" she exclaimed.

Jake was nuzzling my neck and his hands reaching down towards my tits and Daisy was reaching up towards my snatch. I must admit I was tipsy enough with all the alcohol I had consumed had me a bit too relaxed.

Then Daisy shouted," Oh God, Jean you are such a delicious woman! Let's be naughty together. we can make you feel good." John looked at me with a wicked smile practically praying that I give into temptation.

She started caressing the lips of my pussy outside of my panties as Jake started rubbing around my tits not quite grabbing them yet but almost there. I could feel my pussy moisten slightly as Daisy gently teased my outer lips.

In the meantime, John had taken off his clothes except for his speedo briefs and he did look quite amazing for a man of his late 30s. He was a slim man with no fat on him. He had well-defined muscles but was not bulky rather more like a swimmer well tone and very then. He was very attractive. The bulge of his cock occupied the entire Speedo brief and even lifted the edges off his body to show his clean-shaven skin. He had no pubic hair.

The site of John in front of me with his semi-erect cock bulging in his briefs, the feeling of Daisy beginning to slide her fingers into my pussy under my panties and Jake massaging my tits, had my senses tingling with excitement. Jake started giving me small kisses on the neck and Daisy was sliding her finger onto my clitoris.

"Oink yes, Jean! My hubby has a huge dick, and he knows how to use it! You're excited about it I can feel your arousal! Let's share his dick girl! "She giggled like a schoolgirl.

Clearly John was aroused and ready for action. Daisy flirting had become a blatant proposition and she had thrown away any remaining subtlety to the wind. John was not sure he had my consent but he had no choice but to continue, hoping that his big dick will do all the talking for him that he needed to seduce me.

Daisy stopped fingering my luscious lips and got on her hands and knees to crawl to her husband's cock. Jake was sliding his hands further down my tummy towards my panties to fill in the gap where Daisy had been.

John gave a sour stare at Daisy as if to say, "What are you doing? Don't stop petting her!"

I knew that I had to put a stop to it then before I lost complete control of myself and could no longer resist their seduction. I mustered in my head some hatred of Jake who was a backstabbing bastard. The man should be in jail, and certainly not be having his way with me.