The Second Chance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The anger grew inside me, and I suddenly stood up and walked away from the couch surprising all three.

"I'm sorry all of you but I'm just not ready for this.!" I blurted out.

I looked at a surprised Jake and spoke, "Jake I have to go."

Then I looked at John and Daisy, both stunned at the my sudden change of heart, looking at me questioning, "I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I don't think I can do this."

When I said this Jake immediately stood and put his hands up in a gesture of surrender.

"Of course Jean. I'll get your jacket," he said apologetically.

Daisy frowned and said, "Oh Jean we were having such fun. Isn't my husband sexy? Wouldn't you like a piece of him? "

"I'm sorry Daisy, but I have never been with a girl before and never more than one person. It's just too overwhelming now."

Daisy looked at me with understanding and acceptance, "Don't worry honey, it's OK. We got the impression that you were into having some casual sex among friends. I understand your feelings. Maybe you will change your mind after having more time to feel at ease with this and after getting to know us better. Let's take a rain check for another day, maybe, if you decide you want to try it. But even if you do not, we can be friends. We have many friends who are not swingers."

Then she added, "I'd like to give you a call sweetie to get together and gab some more about what we discussed. Maybe we could have lunch together sometime?"

"Thanks that would be nice." I said, hoping, despite my rejection of her advances to keep her interested in me.

Jake, handed me my jacket as I thanked them for the lovely evening and we all kissed each other goodnight. Both John and Daisy kissed me on the lips.

After thanking our guests for their hospitality, he put me in the car and started driving me back home. The last thing Jake wanted to do was ruin his chances with me. He apologized profusely for rushing things.

"I'm so sorry Jean. I got the wrong impression. By accepting the invitation here tonight I thought you were interested in trying it out. Please forgive me," he offered, smiling.

When I got outside the door with Jake alone, I told him how I felt.

"Look Jake, I was curious to meet them but, I certainly didn't think we would get into an orgy the first night. You even told me as such on the way here. I was shocked how you put your hands on my tits taking advantage of the alcohol in me! Is that the kind of man you are?"

I think I hit a nerve when I said that because he had dried to drug me as Stacy had suggested to him. He became so contrite looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Please keep your eyes on the road, Jake, you are going to get us killed." I shouted.

His head snapped back, and he slowed down the car.

"Look Jean, I'm an insensitive idiot and after marriage, I do not want that type of lifestyle. I just got carried away in the moment. I don't want you to think of me as a male chauvinist, disrespectful to women. I'm so sorry that I put you in that situation. I thought you wanted to try swinging! Can we start over? Please give me a chance to show what a gentleman I could be?"

Of course I was going to forget about it and forgive him since I still needed Jake in my plot to get revenge on Stacy. After hearing her phone conversation tonight, I decided that I didn't just want Robert back. Stacy and Jake had tried to drug me again. They were both very dangerous. I wanted Stacy to pay dearly for having illegally drugged me and getting me raped twice, destroying my marriage and driving me insane and to the point of almost killing myself that fateful night of my accident. I wanted them to suffer as much, if not more than I had suffered.

But, to accomplish my goals I needed to remain calm and keep Jake on my side.

He held the car door open for me, I turned around and said in a reconciliatory tone, "I suppose it's my fault as well. John and Daisy have an alternative lifestyle. They consider casual sex to be just an opportunity to share purely physical pleasure between mutually consenting adults. I should have expected this. We're good."

"OK Jean. So, we are good then?"

"Yes, Jake O.K. I said smiling.

I sat in the passenger seat of Jake's Ford sedan. Jake settled down in the driver's seat but did not start the car. He turned to me and spoke, "Now Jean, may I ask you something?"

I became leery. "What is it?"

"Let's go on a nature trip together. I'd love to go hiking with you upstate. The leaves are beginning to turn color. It would be a healthy way to get to know each other in a beautiful place."

"OK fine I think it would be a nice change from the city." I said.

Jake gave me a chaste peck on the cheek when he dropped me off at my apartment complex past the gate and security guard. After what happened, he would not dare come up to my apartment.

I went inside and was grateful to be in the comfort of my bed. I was content with all the information I had obtained, and I was thinking of the next steps in my investigation. I had hopes of unraveling Stacy's conspiracy to defraud me and steal my husband's money.