The Second Chance Ch. 09

Story Info
Jake takes Jean on a date with swingers.
8.3k words
4.4
4k
6

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ninth chapter of my first loving wife story. This chapter is about Anne's continued investigation in her new appearance as Jean Sutton into Stacy and Jake's sting operation. She hopes to defeat them and restore her reputation and credibility. For those of you looking for endless sex scenes, there is not a lot of sex in the chapter although it does have some.

I want to thank the readers who have been following the story, and I apologize for not getting the chapters out sooner. Ironically, they were all written ahead of time, but after seeing how tough the readership is, I've been re-editing the chapters in an effort to make them more realistic and more entertaining. I tried to keep my characters true to themselves perhaps with some development, but nothing outlandish or ridiculous. If anyone would like to help edit or develop my plot, please email me. Please try to leave a comment because I appreciate the feedback.

I try to keep the plot plausible while exploring different concepts about sex in today's world. I hope you find this chapter interesting. There are only a few chapters left before the conclusion of the story.

Of course, the usual disclaimers apply that I have mentioned before in the earlier chapters.

Chapter 9: The Second Chance

That evening I prepared for my date with Jake and the two swingers that had been at Stacy 's aunt's house party. I was putting on my make-up and dressing for the date. I wanted to wear something attractive but not seductive. I did not put on any sexy lingerie or a dress too revealing. I wore a white cotton dress with my arms bare. The hemline was just above my knees, and it wasn't showing much cleavage. I wasn't trying to ooze sex appeal. I applied the base to my scars, some mild blush, light blue eyeshadow, pearl earrings and matching necklace and my blonde hair hung down around my shoulders.

Tonight I was going to meet Jake's swinger friends pretending to be curious, but I really wanted to see what they knew about what happened at Stacy's party where I was manipulated into cheating on my husband? I was on a reconnaissance mission to extract any valuable information that I could get my hands on that would be useful to restore my reputation and mend my relationship with my husband.

Jake was overjoyed to see me.

"You look fabulous Jean. I'm so glad that you're going to come with me to meet John and Daisy. They're quite a lovely couple."

"How do you know them, Jake? Are they friends of Stacy? "I asked.

"No, Daisy is my friend. I knew Daisy from Hunter college where we were both getting our undergraduate degrees. She was in a yoga class that I decided to attend because I was always curious to try yoga. I was interested in learning more about it to help me relax and get in touch with my body. I was doing several sports and I liked the idea of strengthening the mind body connection."

"Really? You surprise me, Jake. Are you into that sort of eastern philosophy? "I asked.

"There is something good about it, Jean. It's akin to my love of classical music. The music transcends the mind into a higher realm, where I feel at peace. But yoga does the same thing only with my body."

"So how did you become friends with Daisy?"

"Daisy was into eastern philosophy, and the connection between the spirit, and the mind and the body. The yoga had a strong influence on her sexuality, because she often told me she was able to focus her mind and experience the pleasures of sex more deeply, and with more feeling after practicing yoga."

"The pleasures of sex? It sounds like you shared something special. But what happened? Why aren't you two still together? "I asked.

"We became friends and dated for a while. We had a great physical chemistry, but it never became permanent. Daisy made it clear she wanted to explore her sexuality and have multiple relationships. but I wanted a more traditional marriage so, I stopped dating her. In fact, I was the one who introduced her to John, one of my soccer buddies on the college team. John was getting a degree in business, and so was Daisy. We would often go to the local bars together to hang out in the city."

"So, John was OK with her, having multiple partners and continuing to explore her sexuality with different men and women? "I asked incredulously.

"Yes, in fact, it was John who introduced her to the swinger lifestyle. His parents did not just have the freedom to have sexual relationships outside of their marriage they went to swinger parties and clubs together and it just seemed natural to him to have the same kind of relationship with the woman he loved.

When he met Daisy, she was just getting into what she called "the sublimation of sexual energy." It seems that in some yogic traditions, there is a concept known as brahmacharya, which involves the conscious redirection of sexual energy for spiritual purposes. So rather than suppressing sexual desires, those who practice it seek to transmute this energy towards higher states of consciousness and spiritual growth. Well, John was looking for someone who could help him channel his inner self into something more meaningful. Daisy was looking for sex with many others to fuel her inner mind spiritual energy. They really clicked together. Daisy took to the swinging lifestyle like a fish to water. John and Daisy seem very happy together. Did I mention that they have two cute kids?"

"When you mentioned them to me, I was at first thinking that no one could stay together in that kind of relationship. But, when you said that they had children, I began to wonder how they managed their lives. I'm kind of curious about their lifestyle." I said truthfully.

He put his hands around my shoulders and led me to the car. I asked myself what I was getting into. A date to see a Broadway show was one thing but this date was another thing entirely. We were already talking about sex and going to visit two swingers. I hoped that I had made the right decision. I think Jake could sense my tension.

When he sat in the car behind the driver seat, he turned to me and said, "You know Jean that we are just going to meet them and talk. There is not any orgy planned," he said jokingly to ease my tension.

I still felt a little uncomfortable anticipating that sooner or later, Jake will pressure me for more than a good night kiss. I would have to fend off his amorous advances. I realized that going to the house to party with two swingers was a daring move on my part that could lead to an uncomfortable situation. But any information those two swingers might have about that fateful evening might prove invaluable to me.

While in the car Jake got a phone call from Stacy. I could hear Jake side of the conversation and Stacy's side only a bit when she would raise her voice. "Jake, I need to talk to you! Robert has been asking questions about Anne..."

The rest I couldn't hear. Jake's face flushed red!

"I can't talk right now Stacy! I'm on a date with Jeanie who is in the car with me. I'll call you later! Bye!" He quickly ended the call a bit flustered.

"Was that Stacy? She sounded upset?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Oh it is not anything important," he said abruptly as if he wanted to get off the subject. He was visibly upset but quickly calmed himself.

"So Jean tell me, do your parents live around here?"

I couldn't tell my real-life story. So, I invented one close enough to my real life so that I wouldn't screw up with lies.

For a woman who always prided herself on being truthful, I have become quite a liar. "No Jake, both of my parents are dead. My mom died in her 40s of colon cancer while I was still in high school. My father raised my sister, and he did the best he could. Unfortunately, dad died of a stroke a few years ago."

"Oh I'm so sorry about your parents," he said sympathetically.

"Oh, I miss them, but I've coped with my loss and my sister, and I have gotten on with our lives. "

Jake tried to steer the conversation to my love life. "Jean, you said that you were dating someone else before me. Was it serious?" I was evasive trying to change the subject before he could get too personal.

"Let's just say it was nothing that I did. He just jumped to conclusions about me that were not true, and he didn't even give me a chance to explain."

"He thought that you were cheating on him, didn't he? I can understand why he might be jealous of you. I would certainly have given you the benefit of the doubt in that situation. I would've given you an opportunity at least to try to explain what I thought might have happened. Jean, maybe you are better off without him, "he said cautiously trying not to get into trouble by saying the wrong thing.

I knew Jake wanted to explore my boundaries, but I wanted to keep him guessing and on guard against offending me.

We finally arrived in Yonkers to the Fuchs's home. The Fuchs were a middle-class couple living a comfortable life in a middle-class neighborhood. As we parked in the driveway, I could see that there was a tricycle and some other plastic toys scattered around the property. Their house was a small two-family unit in a street where the houses seemed too close together.

We walked right up to the front door and there was a handsome couple greeting us at the door. They had a very small but pleasantly decorated home with smartly placed furniture. It had a modern look, and everything was neat and clean. There was a family room kitchen combination, and the bar was very pretty with granite top counters and small hung lamps over the bar for more attractive and reduced lighting. There was a beautiful wooden wine rack above the bar and the shelves were well-stocked. I didn't see any evidence of the children.

Jake and I came inside, and we made our introductions. John immediately came up to me and started talking to me and Daisy was chatting with Jake.

"You have a lovely home here, Jon. It's so neat and clean and very tastefully decorated. Where are the children? Jake tells me you have two"

John walked to the coffee table and picked up a photograph of a young boy looking at a baby with golden hair in the cradle. He showed it to me and said, "yes, we have a two-year-old boy named Daryl and an 11-month-old girl named Hope. We adore them. But right now, they are at my mother-in-law's house to give us a little break for this evening." He said

"Oh, they are just darling. Really, the boy is so handsome, and his little sister is adorable." I said complementing them both. But at the same time, I thought it was a bit sad that they had sent them away from the house for the evening and cleaned up all evidence of them inside. It felt to me like they had to keep their social life separate from the kids.

"Thank you, Jean. We are very proud of Daryl, and he loves his little sister.

"I wish I could have met them," I said truthfully.

"Maybe if you come another day? We could always use another babysitter, especially for my boy, he has hit the terrible twos. He is quite active and with a baby sister who he loves but cannot take care of." John chuckled.

Then he and turned to me and spoke, changing the topic, "Jake tells me that you are a very good nurse, Jean. I want to tell you that I could never do that job. I give you real credit."

"Why thank you John. And what is it that you do?"

"I am into liquor sales for retail stores. It is not the fancy corporation that I envisioned working for when I graduated from college, but it is my own business, it pays the bills and I always have the best stock. May I offer you a Johnny Walker Blue on the rocks." He asked.

I didn't want to get too much alcohol into my system, so I requested a glass of Chardonnay and Jake drank his usual whiskey on the rocks.

They were a pleasant couple, and we immediately began a conversation over various interests and work. I explained my work as a nurse. John was interested in my thoughts and explanations. He looked at me intently smiling. In my mind it looked like he was undressing me with his eyes.

At one point in our conversation John blurted out, "You know, Jean, you have a face like that of a supermodel. Really, Jesus you are gorgeous." He said.

"Well thank you so much, John." I said.

Daisy, who overheard our conversation chimed in, "Do not think that it is only the men who find you attractive."

I blushed at the flagrant compliments and thought it was apparent that they were interested in me. I was curious about how their relationship worked so I just asked, "So, John and Daisy, it's interesting to hear that you have an open marriage. How does that work for you?"

John replied, "Well, Jean it's something we've chosen to explore together. We believe in open communication and trust, which allows us to have other connections outside of our marriage."

"Yes," added Daisy, "it's about embracing our individual desires while maintaining a strong foundation in our relationship. Of course, we have to set boundaries. We have had many open conversations about our experiences. My husband prioritizes my emotional needs and I have always wanted him to thrive and be free to indulge in his own separate flings. For us the sexual energy induces a kind of spiritual awakening and connection with the other person that adds value to our lives.

"That's definitely a unique approach to a relationship," I said.

"But aren't there any challenges you've faced or things you've learned along the way? I mean aren't open marriages more likely to lead to divorce?" I asked.

Daisy replied to my question, "Absolutely, two of the swinger couples we know ended in divorce. It is not always easy. It requires a lot of honesty, self-reflection, and constant communication. I think that it is dishonesty that can separate a loving couple."

She glanced knowingly at her husband, "Jealousy and insecurity can arise, but addressing those feelings openly helps us navigate through them."

John took another sip of his drink before adding, "It's important to note that Daisy and I have a deep level of trust, understanding, and that there is consent from all parties involved."

John glanced at me uncertain of my feelings and admitted for my benefit, "We understand that it might not be for everyone, and that's okay."

"It is an interesting attitude that you have towards life but I'm curious, how does having an open marriage work when you have children? "I asked.

"That's a good question, Jean," responded John. "When it comes to parenting, our open marriage doesn't affect our responsibilities or commitment to our children. We prioritize their well-being and want a stable, loving environment for them."

Daisy smiled assuredly saying, "Absolutely. Our openness in our marriage is separate from our role as parents. We believe it's important to show our commitment and love for each other and maintain a healthy family dynamic for the sake of our children, just like any other couple."

I was not convinced. Their children were still very young. I could see a lot of problems developing when the children see that their parents were different from the rest. I thought Jake was wondering the same thing. I knew from our earlier conversation that he had enjoyed the ample sex with Daisy, but he did not want to share his wife. Yet, he did not say anything. He just sipped on his drink listening to the conversation like he had heard it all before.

I asked, "I can see how separating your marriage dynamics from your parenting responsibilities would be crucial. But don't you think it might create any confusion for the children?"

"We worry about it of course. I understand that it's a complex topic, and we're mindful of how we approach it with our children. As they grow older, we plan to have open and age-appropriate conversations with them when the right time comes. We intend to teach them the importance of consent, respect, and what a healthy relationship looks like. But we do not want to impose our beliefs on any of our children."

Daisy said." I think Communication is key. We want our children to understand that our relationship dynamic is unique to us and not necessarily a model for all relationships. We will provide them with guidance, answer their questions honestly, and ensure they feel supported and loved."

Daisy looked at her husband and held his hand and said, "Our approach may not be conventional, but we hope to teach our children the importance of open-mindedness and respecting others' choices."

John spoke up cheerfully and wanting to change the subject spoke to me, "You know Jean, it is always nice to meet new people and expand our social circles. You and Jake make a wonderful couple. You both look so good together."

John continued to converse with me while Daisy talked with Jake. John had an annoying habit while chatting of touching me at almost every opportunity. He was always smiling and laughing making jokes, but it seemed a bit forced. He sat on the bar stool with his legs spread out around me as I sat on the stool next to him. I could see his bulging cock outlined under his tight trousers and he knew that I saw it.

Meanwhile Daisy was speaking with Jake and petting his arm as they spoke. You could tell that they had been intimate in the past from their body language. I even caught a glimpse of her petting his pants over his crotch when she thought I wasn't looking. I saw her give Jake a knowing wink.

Just as Jake was relaxing his cell phone went off again. He picked it up and it was Stacy. Jake excused himself to the living room which was in the back of the house and overlooking the backyard. Soon after he left, I was alone with the two of them. They seem to be both be eyeing me with voracious appetites as we spoke. Daisy stood very close to me and put one arm around her husband as she talked. John reached around and draped his arm around her hip.

Daisy was stroking my arm provocatively as she talked, "Don't you find Jake irresistible, Jeanie? He works out incessantly and has a handsome physique." She gave me a knowing smile and winked.

I began to feel a little uncomfortable with both in my personal space and the direction the conversation was going. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. They pointed in the same direction that Jake had gone. I found the bathroom just past the entrance to the living room. I closed the door and was doing my business when I heard Jake come near the door from the other side of the room. I don't think he heard me go into the bathroom. I could hear the whole conversation between him and Stacy.

"So give me the address again." He said. I heard him place his phone on the coffee table to scribble down the address. He flipped on the speaker phone as Stacy was reading to him. I recognized the address to be that of my sister Jessica. I was wondering why Stacy was giving it to Jake.

"I'll take care of it. Ok good...So let me get this straight Stacy," said Jake. "Why do you think that Jean is a friend of Anne O'Callaghan?"

"Yes, Robert snuck out and met that conniving witch without my knowledge this morning. After that he came back here asking questions about that night. Then, despite my advances he decided to go home to his own place for the rest of the weekend! That bitch is ruining my chances of happiness! "

As I sat and listen to the conversation, I was smiling that at least I had started to ruffle Stacy's feathers.

"It seems that Jean Sutton has put some ideas in his head that may be Anne had been drugged. He even thought that he might've been drugged. How could Jean Sutton suspect all this without having spoken with Anne? This is a bad development Jake," she said.

"I bet you that Anne has put Jean up to this. That woman is so gorgeous that no man can resist listening to her. "

"you think that she put up Jean, my Jean to this?" Asked a disbelieving Jake.

"We'll have to speed up our plans. I'm going to get knocked up! If he doesn't want to fuck me, I'll give him a hand job and save it for insemination later!"