The Second Chance Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let us not talk about Anne darling. She is gone and out of my life now. I find you exciting and beautiful. Just keep sucking on my cock baby." He spoke as Stacy opened her mouth and inhaled his cock. She got half into her mouth before bobbing up and down, making Robert moan with pleasure.

Then, she got up to straddle Robert's hips, reached down and grabbed his hard shaft with one hand to guide it into her pussy. Robert closed his eyes in ecstasy and Stacy proceeded to bounce up and down onto his shaft filling the room with noises of their coupling.

"Yes Robert,mmm, I will make you forget your wife. I... ugh... want you to give me your cum... ugh. yeah, thrust that hard cock of yours deep down inside me baby. Give it to me, uh,uh...yes."

Finally, the witch pulled out of her lover's cock I could see that he was not wearing a condom because gobs of semen leaked out of her swollen pussy onto his shiny shaft as she withdrew her wet pussy off of his stiff cock.

I watched until the end which came mercifully after Robert's orgasm. I had tears in my eyes and emotionally was shocked. What was Rob thinking ti have forgotten me so completely?

My heart sank as I had witnessed the unthinkable before my eyes. Imagining my husband with another woman was already painful, but seeing it unfold was a whole new level of heartbreak. Robert knew that I was in the hospital at the time Stacy was filming this disgusting display of debauchery. In that moment, I questioned if any love remained for me in Roberts heart.

As I gazed upon my husband, I saw a different person from the one I once knew - a cruel, self-centered boy with no empathy in his heart. My mind swirled with emotions, and tears welled up, leaving me feeling hollow inside. I was overwhelmed with a mix of anger, hurt, and jealousy towards Robert. Deep down, I blamed myself for foolishly hoping to win him back. The truth was clear; he had moved on and forgotten about me.

When the video ended, I tried to watch it again, to try to save it. But the website was asking for a password. I tried to login, but the password did not work. I wiped the tears from my eyes and tried to process my feelings. I just felt an emptiness, a void in my heart that was filled with sadness for my dead marriage. How could Robert have relations with that shallow witch of a woman? This was not a loving relationship. This was just sex with a greedy porn star. Robert was giving into his animalistic instincts and lust.

As I sat in my seat, my gaze shifted towards the aisle, and I saw a captivating sight. A man was walking with confidence towards me, his presence hard to ignore. He walked commanding attention and I could not help but admire his good looks. He was tall and lean; he exuded an air of elegance. He had chiseled features, accentuated by a strong jawline, complemented by a well-groomed beard that added a touch of ruggedness to his polished appearance. He stood in the aisle looking right into my face, his deep-set, piercing eyes hold a hint of mystery, drawing me into him as he spoke," Do you mind if I sit here?"

I invited him to take the seat. Dressed in a tailored business suit, the man epitomized sophistication. I noticed how the charcoal gray fabric hugged his frame perfectly, emphasizing his broad shoulders and and his crisp white open collar shirt beneath the suit was fashionable and stylish giving him a clean comfortable appearance.

His dark hair was immaculately styled, lending an air of refinement to his overall appearance. Every strand seemed to fall effortlessly into place, further accentuating his handsome features. As he moved, I caught a subtle whiff of a woody cologne drifting through the air, leaving a trail of allure in his wake.

He did his best to try to start up a conversation making a few comments about the commute and asking where I was going to get off. When I did not answer more than a word or two, he said, "If you're getting off at Larchmont perhaps, we could share a cab?"

After seeing the video of Robert with Stacy, I was having second thoughts about my plans to expose that heartless bitch to Robert. I could not get the images of Robert making love to another woman out of my mind. I felt shattered and rejected.

I glanced back at the man next to me. His expensive suit made it apparent that he was well to do. I suddenly had a compelling thought. Suppose I just let the divorce go through? I could join the dating scene again and probably find a very well to do attractive man like this one next to me.

I did my best to bury myself in my phone, checking messages and texting my sister to let her know the progress I was making towards clearing my name with Robert. I did also text her to let her know what I had just seen. I was devastated by the images of my husband loving another woman.

Jessica advised me to be patient and try to see things from Robert's perspective. She pointed out that, at the time, what he believed had happened seemed like an utter betrayal to him.

"Anne, it's essential to understand that emotions can run deep, and his reaction may have been fueled by those feelings. While I know this is a challenging situation for you, it is crucial to give him time to process everything. Try to understand his feelings and concerns."

"Maybe I need some space, Jessica. I am tired of being punished for what I did not do."

"I am here for you, and we can talk further whenever you are ready. Remember, I will support you no matter what decisions you make.

Take care and let us catch up soon.

Love ya!"

It was two stops later that I received another text from Jessica," OMG! Robert just called me frantic! He wants to talk to Anne. He asked me to set up a meeting!"

A smug smile came across my face. So, he finally took Jean's advice and now he wants to talk with Anne, I thought to myself. After seeing him with Stacy I could not bear to see him again. I texted back to Jessica, "did he say why? "

Jessica texted back, "He desperately needs to talk! He wants to hear what I know about Anne's cheating! He has apologized for not listening to us before. He wants to know where you are!"

Although this development pleased me, my mood had changed. I did not know if I wanted him back anymore.

My thoughts were interrupted by the stranger next to me.

"Would you be interested in having a drink with me before going home?" he asked.

I took a moment to glance at him, finding myself captivated by his handsome appearance. It was clear he had a genuine interest in getting to know me, which both intrigued and confused me.

As I contemplated the situation, the possibility of connecting with Robert emerged, but then something changed. My feelings for him began to wane, overshadowed by his evident attraction to Stacy. The realization cast a dark shadow over my longing for him, leaving me in a state of uncertainty.

Reflecting on the situation, I questioned whether it was right for me to intervene and break them up. Perhaps it was better to let Robert experience what it would be like to leave a loving wife and marry someone driven by material motives. It wasn't about spoiling my husband's fun, but rather letting Robert see the consequences of his choices.

"I deserve happiness. None of this was my doing. He made the choice to leave without even giving me a chance to explain," I whispered to myself.

My heart felt fragile, burdened by shattered trust, and bruised self-esteem. Despite the pain, I found myself yearning for a husband who had discarded me. It was as if I could not break free from the allure of the past.

But then, a glimmer of realization struck me. I needed to focus on myself and embrace the woman I truly was -- the beautiful and resilient Jean Sutton. It was time to shift my perspective and discover the strength within me. I decided to embrace the gentleman's offer, a chance to explore life like Jean Sutton, to regain my independence, and to find happiness on my own terms. It was a step toward healing and discovering my worth beyond the shadows of my past.

"I might have time to have a drink before getting home," I said.

His smile was radiant, "My name is James Shepard, so pleased to meet you Miss...Uh..."

"Anne O'Callaghan," I answered.

After deciding to go out with James, I sent Jessica a text message, informing her of our plan to meet for drinks. I could not resist adding a playful note to tell Robert that as long as he was living with Stacy, I had no interest in any face-to-face meeting. It was a subtle way to make him reconsider his actions and the impact they had on us due to his involvement with her. With that off my chest, I met James at the train station, and together, we walked to his sleek Mercedes, where he kindly held the door for me.

Our evening turned out to be delightful. James mostly spoke about his various jobs, while I shared insights into my nursing profession. He held a corporate relations position at a firm specializing in high-tech engineering designs and had an impressive background in electrical engineering, complemented by an MBA from NYU. He was a smart and accomplished individual.

On my end, I held an MS in microbiology from Hofstra and worked as a nurse practitioner. Throughout the night, we discovered common interests in skiing and classical music, providing ample topics for engaging conversation. Time flew by as we chatted and laughed, and my thoughts about Robert and my personal dilemma gradually faded away. Instead, my attention was captured by the charming, handsome man sitting before me, and I could not help but wonder what it would be like to continue dating him.

In the company of James, I found myself having a wonderful time, and he seemed to be occupying increasingly of my thoughts, overshadowing any worries about my current situation.

After dinner he invited me to come to his place for another drink. Warning bells went off in my head, but I ignored them. I was so tired of fighting for my husband who had kick me to the curb and then before even hearing my side of the story jumps into bed with my whore of a friend Stacy! I had been celibate for nearly a year and I longed for attention and affection.

When we got to his House I was impressed by its tasteful furnishings and beautiful design. He had an outdoor pool that was illuminated with elegantly cut shrubbery in a well-designed pretty garden. The house had all modern designer furniture. It was simply elegant and very functional. The kitchen was to die for. It was all granite top and completely equipped including a wine cooler, a cappuccino machine, huge refrigerator that was countertop length and extremely comfortable built-in bench and kitchen table around an open window. There was a glass greenhouse attached to the house which served as a beautiful sunroom tastefully decorated.

We sat on the couch and after laughing at a story he had about absurd things he had done in college he turned the conversation more serious.

"Anne, you are an absolutely stunning and captivating woman! I would love to spend more time with you and start dating. Are you interested in continuing to see each other?"

James's charm and striking resemblance to a movie star had completely won me over. Still stung by Robert's betrayal, I felt that rekindling our relationship was a lost cause.

With a mix of hesitation and intrigue, I replied, "Yes, James, I'd love to get to know you better. But I should be honest; I am currently married."

Surprised, James's eyes widened, "Really? Are you cheating on him?"

"No, not at all! It is a complicated situation. He was misled into thinking I cheated, and he left me. We are separated, and divorce papers are being prepared," I explained truthfully.

"He's a fool to let you go. Have you had the chance to tell him your side of the story?" James asked.

"No, unfortunately, he never gave me the opportunity," I sighed.

"That's unbelievable. He should have at least had a conversation with you about it," James remarked, a hint of surprise in his voice.

I went on to share that we had once been deeply in love but that his pain and hurt were too overwhelming for him to overcome. I mentioned Stacy but avoided going into the details of my accident, only explaining that it had caused delays in the divorce proceedings.

"So, he doesn't want anything to do with you and has already moved on with another woman! In that case, I believe you are free to do whatever you please," James said reassuringly.

"Well, I must be honest with you. Today, I found out that he wants to talk to me after an entire year, but so much has changed between us. I am not sure how we could ever go back to where we once were," I admitted, my voice filled with conflicting emotions.

"I can't fathom how any man could let go of a beautiful woman like you and let you suffer for so long," James said with concern.

"That's essentially what he did, until my friend finally made him realize how foolish he was being," I replied, still grappling with the hurtful memories.

James gazed at me with affectionate eyes and asked, "Do you want him back in your life?"

"I don't know anymore. At one point, I thought I did, but then I saw him with my ex-girlfriend," I replied, recalling the painful video Stacy had sent me.

In that moment, James leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on my lips, and I could not help but respond. However, as he embraced me and became more enthusiastic, I pulled away, feeling torn and confused.

"I'm so sorry, James, but I'm not ready for this. It is only our first date, and it is getting late. It is best if I go," I explained, my heart heavy with unresolved feelings and doubts.

James appeared dissatisfied with my response, but he showed understanding and respect for my cautious approach.

"Okay, Anne, I understand and respect your need to sort out your feelings with your husband. It truly was a wonderful evening and let us end on a positive note. I would love to see you again. I apologize if it seemed like I was rushing things; I just find you so captivating that I could not help myself. Take your time to talk with Robert and see what he has to say. But please know that if things do not work out, I will be here for you," he said with sincerity.

I appreciated his understanding and support. "Thank you, James. I will talk with Robert and figure things out," I replied, feeling a mix of gratitude and uncertainty.

He smiled warmly at me. "You're welcome, Anne. Now, let me get the car from the garage and take you home. Wait here, and I'll bring it around to the front."

As I waited, I couldn't help but feel grateful for James's patience and willingness to give me space. Despite my conflicted feelings, his genuine interest in me was comforting. I knew that I needed to sort out my emotions and decide what was best for my future. And with James's understanding, I felt less pressured and more supported in navigating this complex situation.

He sat up and went outside to the separate garage to fetch the car. I was feeling very relieved about stopping his advances. He was a wonderful guy and I thought once I had closure on my marriage, I could date James and see where things led. Just then the house phone rang. It was 10 pm and I was wondering if I should answer it up when the answering machine picked up.

"James, it is me, Mary. I am so sorry for calling so late, but I finished my business trip a day earlier than expected and I took a late flight from LA to be with you tonight! Please pick up baby because I am taking a taxi to your place.... James? Oh God if your sleeping then I have the spare key! You will awaken to a pleasant surprise!

After she hung up, shock and disbelief washed over me. My heart sank as I realized that this man I had been seeing was already in a relationship, and it appeared to be an intimate one. Was he just playing with my feelings, a narcissistic player looking for an upgrade? My thoughts turned to my first fiancé who used me for sex. I felt a rush of negative emotions and decided to call an Uber immediately.

When James brought the car out front, I went to the driver's side door and greeted James.

"Don't bother taking me home! Your girlfriend called and is on her way back here to spend the night!" I exclaimed, feeling a mix of surprise and disappointment.

James looked at me with a sheepish grin, as if caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Anne, it's not what you think! I was planning to break up with her," he quickly explained.

Despite his explanation, my mind was still reeling from the overwhelming situation. I could not deny the attraction I felt towards James, but I knew adding any more complexity to my life would be unwise. When he asked for my number, hoping to talk things over later, I hesitated, fully aware of the potential complications it could bring. With a gentle smile, I politely declined, explaining that I did not need any additional problems in my life.

Unfazed by my response, James smiled knowingly and handed me his card, which had his cell phone number neatly printed on it. "I understand your concerns, and I apologize for not being upfront with you earlier. The truth is, I had already planned to end things with Mary when she returns. Our time together has meant a lot to me, and I truly enjoyed it. I'd really like to see you again, so please feel free to call me if you change your mind," he said with sincerity in his voice.

As I glanced at the card in my hand, a mixture of emotions washed over me. Part of me wanted to take the leap and explore where this connection with James could lead, but the other part urged caution, reminding me of the potential complications that lay ahead. I carefully tucked the card into my bag, grateful for his honesty, yet uncertain about what the future held for us. There was no denying he was attractive, wealthy, and charming, and I enjoyed his company. However, his approach to our relationship left me feeling uncomfortable. It seemed like he was trying to play a little game, seeking physical intimacy before fully ending things with his ex-girlfriend. That kind of behavior didn't sit well with me, and I questioned whether I wanted to continue down that path.

As I thought about James, memories of my husband, Robert, flooded my mind. I yearned for his infectious enthusiasm and dedication he had for healing, the sick, and his deep love for people was always a source of inspiration and joy for me. Beyond being enthusiastic lovers, Robert and I were best friends, sharing a profound emotional connection that I longed to feel once again. My husband Robert had never been as disingenuous as James. James was not perfect. He had hidden his girlfriend from me even as I had confessed to him everything about my marriage. James hadn't come clean with me like I did with him and it really bothered me.

it was in that moment that I realized I had behaved in a similar way towards Robert. I had concealed the truth of the girls night out from him. My nightmare was real and my deception was how I destroyed the trust between us.

Love, to me, meant more than just attraction. It involved forgiveness, understanding, and a commitment to working through challenges together. My date with James was a mistake. I had to find my husband and we needed to forgive each other for our lack of trust in one another.

The truth was that I was Anne O'Callaghan, not Jean Sutton, and I needed to be true to myself and my only love. I did not want to return to the dating scene, nor did I want to spend my life searching for another man like Robert. He was the one I had chosen, and I wanted to fight for him, to fight for our love. Stacy, the woman who had come between us, was not going to win.

With a newfound determination, I decided to stand up for what I wanted. Without a second thought, I tore up James's card and threw it out, I was ready to face the challenges head on and to fight for the love that mattered most to me.