The Second Chance Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------

I awakened early the next morning refreshed and anxious to get on with my task. I had slept peacefully not plagued by the nightmares of the past few weeks. I was focused on the the job at hand. I had to find Isabel and talk with her and get her to cooperate with me. I signed up on the website "Swinging Sex Hook Ups" to send a message to Isabel Silverman, alias "Sinful Hearts". I included my photo dressed in a black bikini and said that I was interested in speaking with her and her husband, implying that I was looking for a hook up.

While I was busy creating the profile on the computer, the phone rang. I saw that it was a number that I didn't recognize, so I decided to let it go to voicemail.

"Hello Jean Sutton? My name is Tonya Dasovich, Daisy asked me to give you a call my phone number is 324-999-xxxx!"

After hearing who it was, I immediately called back the number.

"Hello Tanya?" I responded remembering that girl who had taken a video of a naked Robert underneath that woman, pretending to fuck him who I now know was Isabel.

"You are Jean Sutton a friend of Anne O'Callaghan's?"

"Oh yes, I thank you for calling me. Anne O'Callaghan has me acting on her behalf."

"Why? Where is she?" She asked.

"Anne is still recovering from a terrible car accident. She is in rehabilitation!"

"Oh yes, Daisy told me you were trying to help her. Ordinarily I would not share the video with anybody I do not know but if Daisy says you are all right then you are to be trusted." She said.

"Oh yes Anne told me that she remembered you. She remembered her nice you are, and that you told her that she could have copies of the video you took. But she could not remember your name after all the trauma she went through." I stated.

I go by my maiden name now Tanya Dasovich. How is Anne doing? I feel sorry for her. She was in love with her husband, and he treated her like shit! You might think it is hypocritical of me to be concerned about cheating in a relationship given that I was a swinger. However, my expectations were quite different than Anne's. My. ex-husband Alex Dubinsky and I had agreed to be swingers; it was his idea, not mine. I wanted to remain faithful, but to appease him, I went along with it. However, despite his insistence that it was only about the physical pleasure, he left me for another woman."

Betrayal of your spouse in a traditional marriage is an entirely different matter. Believe me, I trusted my husband Alex, allowing him to have sexual encounters with other women while he swore, he would always love only me. But look where it led me--divorced and embittered. I would not wish that pain on any other woman. Maybe this evidence I have could somehow help her in some way. I will text it to you, and please let her know that I wish her well. If there is anything I can do to help, she shouldn't hesitate to reach out."

"Oh thank you so much Tanya! This video will mean so much to Anne. She was part of a cruel joke to break up her marriage. It will help to prove to you that Robert and she were set up. Hopefully, the people responsible will get their just reward. Would you be willing to bear witness to what you saw?"

Tonya responded, "what are you saying? That her husband really was not cheating on her? I do not understand I saw it with my own eyes."

"it's a long story." I said, and then proceeded to explain to her, the fax which led to that event.

"I cannot believe it. It was such an elaborate scheme. It is incredibly cruel and vicious. I cannot believe that Isabel took part in this horrific crime. Can you say that Stacy was behind this?"

"Yes, it was a trick to get Doctor Savino to divorce his wife so that she could have a chance at him. There is a possibility that this might end up in court, a criminal court. If so, would you be willing to testify as to what you saw?"

"Don't worry Jean," interrupted Tanya, "I am happy to testify to anybody, even in a court of law what I saw. "

"Thank you, sweetie I will keep your number, handy. I am so sorry about your loss to Alex. Daisy told me all about it. Remember the best way to get past it is to start living your life again." I said, remembering what depression I had to battle after Robert left me.

After hanging up with Tanya I heard my phone buzz and there was a short video clip of Isabel pretending to ride a nude Robert sprawled out on the bed. His head was facing the ceiling and his eyes were not visible. Isabel was bouncing on his groin, but I could not see any of Robert's dick. He was not holding her, his arms limp at his sides. Now, in retrospect he did seem drug, but at the time the alcohol and ecstasy had completely confused me and made me jump to conclusions.

The camera then shifted left to the doorway with sudden shaking to show a slightly inebriated me gasp in horror and then run out of the room in tears. This was great stuff, better than I could have hoped for. I immediately backed it up to the cloud.

Before going to bed I checked my laptop and there on the website I had twenty-seven messages. Most were from horn men but a few were from couples. Amongst them was one from "Sinful Hearts."

I opened it eagerly and read it.

"Wow Jean you have a dynamite body and heavenly face! I am Isabel and my husband Joe would just adore introducing you to the swinger lifestyle. Do you plan to come out here to San Diego soon? Please tell me your plans."

I needed to get a chance to talk with her. But I could not fly out to San Diego to do so. I sent back an email.

"I cannot just fly out and hook up. I would appreciate being able to see you and your husband on Skype first before I take the plunge. My Skype number is 2xxx xxx 3xxx. "

Then, my email buzzed a reply.

"You are in luck darling. My husband just got home. We will call you in 20 minutes! How is that sound?

I answered immediately to set it up and I waited by my laptop preparing in my mind what to say. Soon I heard the Skype ring tone, and I answered it. I was shocked when the video screen came to life showing the naked figures of a blonde woman in her early 30's and a thin handsome muscular man with a sculpted chest.

"Hello Jean." Said Isabel. "Your gorgeous darling but your dressed. We hoped to see you in your birthday suit and maybe a nice toy stuffed inside your pussy!" She chuckled.

I smiled and said for a minute but that I wanted to chat first. Then after a few pleasant remarks I got down to business.

"You two do not know me but I found out about you from Daisy. We found you on this site tonight." I said.

"Oh, Daisy and her stud John, wish them the best from us. Maybe we could all get together at their house one day gorgeous," she said hopefully.

"I did not call to set something up. I called about a more fundamental problem. I am call on behalf of Anne O'Callahan."

At the mention of my name the smile on Isabel's face disappeared.

"Oh, how is she doing? "Isabel asked hesitantly.

"Not well I am afraid. It seems after a party you and she attended the poor girl had a fight with her husband and they broke up. She was so distraught she ended up having a near fatal car accident and has been in a hospital all this time."

Upon hearing this Isabel became visibly pale and her husband Joe put his arms on her shoulders to support her.

"I am sorry to hear that. But what does it have to do with us?" she asked hesitantly.

"Well now, you know Isabel. It seems that she found you screwing her husband at the party! It caused the breakup!" I said with acrimony.

"You must be mistaken! It was not me. How dare you accuse me of breaking up their marriage!" she said angrily.

I said nothing but just held my I phone to the screen and played the video clip for them. She watched in horror as they saw Anne run out of the room. Joe looked at Isabel in disbelief.

"Isabel, What the fuck were you doing with that man?" Joe said in disbelief as he was trying hard to comprehend what he had just seen.

Isabel was visibly shaken. She had no idea that what she had done triggered such a disaster.

"I'm so sorry Joe, Stacy said it was just a harmless prank on Anne. She paid me a few hundred dollars in gratitude for my troubles."

"What!" Said Joe in disbelief.

I interrupted before he could say anything else. "Isabel, Robert was drugged with chloral hydrate which was illegally administered without his consent. This is a very dangerous medication and a criminal offense to have it, let alone give it to somebody without their consent. Robert ingested the drug with alcohol, you might have killed him."

"Oh my God Jean, I had no idea he was drugged, I thought he was just passed out from drinking. "Isabell said with dismay.

"And did you know that Anne was also drugged with ecstasy, also without her knowledge. "I said.

At this point Joe took his hand from Isabell's shoulder and put it behind his neck in a gesture of anguish. Then he said, "oh my god that was the girl who Stacy told us that she wanted to start swinging. We started to take her for clothes, she was nervous and seemed to be fighting us, but Stacy was insistent that she was just being shy. But after a while, I could see that she was not herself and was under the influence of what I thought was alcohol. Now it all makes sense that she was taking a date rape drug. I am glad that we noticed it and stopped before things got out of hand. "He said with the look of worry on his face.

I looked at them both with a serious expression, "technically you know that is rape. You both could get in a lot of trouble if she decides to press charges against you. "I said.

Then, Isabell spoke up, "you have no proof of any of this, there can be no drug test now and anyway people will say the drug use looked voluntary to them. We could just say we thought it was all with consent. We did not give her or anybody any drugs! "She said emphatically.

At this point I was losing my cool with her. I decided to take off the gloves and really get them worried.

"Isabell, I have proof, a video of you pretending to fuck a man who is out cold underneath you. I do not know how a jury would react to that but there is a good chance they may rule in Robert's favor. The good doctor has quite a reputation in the community. The video looks like a feeble attempt to potentially extort him in addition to ruining his marriage. If you study the video carefully, it certainly does not look like he was participating voluntarily. An expert could pick it apart. "I said.

They both looked at each other with concern. I could see the doubt on their faces. Then after a minute Joe spoke up, "Look Jean, you must believe us we had no idea what was going on. We are not criminals! We are just as much victims as Anne and Robert.

"I believe you. But if you cooperate, it might be better for all concerned." I said.

Joe responded, "what do you want us to do?"

"You both better be willing to talk with a district attorney about your role in this or you will face charges as well, as accomplices. I think you both know how serious the allegations are."

They both agreed to testif in a court that Isabel was paid to pretend that Robert was having an affair her and that Anne O'Callaghan was coerced into having non-consensual sex with several swingers. They also promised to tell Robert the truth, hoping that that would mitigate any charges he would bring up on them. I ended the phone conversation ecstatic. Now I had enough witnesses to get Stacy and Jake indicted. Things are going well for me; I would be able to confront Robert and he would learn the full story with witnesses and testimony to back me up.

I texted Jessica, "Set up the meeting with Robert. I am ready to speak with him."