The Second Chance Ch. 10

Story Info
Jean Sutton goes on a date with a new boyfriend.
13.2k words
4.46
4.1k
7

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 10th chapter of my first loving wife story. I have tried to get them out as soon as possible. however, it is taking me much longer than I thought to revise them. In my effort to make the chapters better, in the absence of any editor, I find myself going over and over again each Chapter, trying to refined it and improve it.

There are only a few chapters left in the story. In this chapter Anne, as Jean Sutton, after nearly finishing her investigation, begins to doubt herself and her husband's love for her. Will Anne just forget about Robert and become Jean Sutton? While there is sex in this chapter, it is not the main focus for the story.

As always, no minors are depicted as having sex in the story and the story is pure fiction.

I hope to see more comments as they have been very helpful and have improved my writing. I have already incorporated some of the readers suggestions to make the story better in the subsequent chapters. Please rate the story at the end. I want to know how I'm doing.

Chapter 10 The Second Chance: Jean Sutton goes on a date.

It was early morning and I was restless tossing and turning in my bed. I awakened to the sound of knocking at the door. I got out of bed, put on my nightgown and went to the door to answer it. I peered through the peep hole and saw a man. Oh my God, it was Robert. I let him in, and he walked past me and sat on the couch in the living room.

"Anne, we need to talk," he said those infamous words. I was confused. This was totally unexpected.

"How did you learn who I am?"I said, still shocked.

"It didn't take long to figure it out. You gave yourself away. I followed you here to see where you live now," he said matter of fact.

I closed the door and turned to join him passing the entranceway mirror, seeing my face with my surgical scars showing prominently. Had he noticed my scars? IWas it something I said that gave me away?I wondered to myself. I had not been prepared for his arrival. My hair was a mess, there were bags under my eyes, I looked terrible.

"So, you know?" I asked.

"I know everything about you Anne. You can't hide anything from me." he said, with a stern expression on his face. I just stared back at him with astonishment, waiting for his next question.

"Anne why didn't you tell me the truth about the girls night out?"

"Oh Rob, I was just so scared. It looked so bad and I didn't know how to tell you that I didn't want to do that." I said.

He looked at me with a forlorn expression,"I would have taken you to the hospital immediately for a drug test and rape test. Yes, I would have been angry but I would have gotten over it. Our marriage would have been saved."

"Robert please don't be mad at me, I was afraid you would leave me forever. I could never live without you."

"Leave you? You mean because you show extremely bad judgment by staying in that stripper club once you realized what it was? Why didn't you call me? I would have come to pick you up."

"I am so sorry Robert, but I was not thinking clearly. I was drugged. Please Robert you have to believe me, I was in a frightful state of mind," I pleaded with him but he did not look me in the eyes.

"it is too late. You hurt me deeply. I don't know which hurts more, your betrayal of our wedding vows or your dishonesty in hiding the truth from me. I don't want to hear any more of your lies. How can you say you love me when you allow other men to take what you promised for me exclusively. You don't love me."

"No Robert, please don't say that, I didn't mean to betray you. I know you are hurting. Please let me help you recover. We can go through counseling."

"Anne, you are the one who needs psychiatric treatment, not me. You are a crazed, nymphomaniac, hypersexual, histrionic cheater.

"Robert, I do not want anyone else but you. I was scared to tell you. I never betrayed you. You have to believe me, "I shouted.

"Anne, do you think I am naive? What about Stacy's party? Three men, you were having sex with three men! Let me guess, they drugged you again? That makes it all better. Are you that stupid or do you just secretly want to get fucked, You are a slut."

"No Robert, no, nothing could be further from the truth. I am not a slut. I love you. I want to be the mother of your children."

"Sure, you love me, but you cannot keep your panties on. Whose children will you have, mine or some lover who knocks you up?"

"I am different now. I have learned from my mistakes. I will never disappoint you again."

"Do you know that I saw you last night?"

"What? How did you see me?"

"I could see everything through the windows. I saw Jean Sutton with Jake in the house of those two swingers. You cannot hide it from me. You went on a date with Jake with swingers. You drink too much and let them drug you. I saw Daisy touch your pussy, watch her husband strip his clothes off in front of you and let Jake feel your tits! That is when I left in disgust. Jean Sutton is just as much a slut as Anne O'Callaghan is. "

"No, Robert, I did not have sex with them. I know how it looks but I was careful not to be drugged again, watching who might be spiking my drink. When Jake served me a drink that was doctored, I did not drink it. Sure, I had three drinks but no more and only because I needed to let them think I would go along with their plan. But I stopped before it got started. I just needed information from them. They do not know Jean and Anne are the same person, Please let me explain it to you."

"More lies Anne? Whenever you decide to be Anne or Jean, it does not matter. Jean Sutton is a whore like you were. She is constantly getting hit on for sex. I certainly would never trust her to be faithful. I don't want a professional escort; I need a loving wife to make me proud and to bring up my children." He said.

I reached out to hug him, but he felt cold and did not respond. "Please don't leave me alone baby, I love you!" I shouted clinging to his body. But he did not flinch or hug me back. Instead, his cell phone rang.

"Who is calling? "Tell me. Is it that nurse I saw smiling at you in the recovery room? No, stop, do not answer the phone." I said it but it was ignored.

"Do not leave me. Robert please! I love you! Robert, you do not understand. I am so sorry for hiding the truth from you, but I have learned my lesson. I will never let that happen again. Please let me live back here with you!" I pleaded. But Robert said nothing.

"I have to answer the phone. It is my fiancé." He replied getting up to answer the phone dragging me by my arms, still wrapped around his waist. I was crying now, desperately trying to stop him from leaving me but physically unable.

I jolted awake from my nightmare, my heart pounding as I clutched the pillow tightly, still feeling the intense emotions that had consumed me in the dream. My body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, and for a moment, the nightmare seemed so vivid that it took me a while to realize I was back in my apartment in White Plains. Dreams can be so deceivingly real and emotionally charged, I said to myself while trying to calm my racing heartbeat.

In the light of day, I knew that most of the things we dream about are often silly fears and anxieties, products of our subconscious minds. However, this particular dream had unearthed something that truly bothered me, the burden of guilt over hiding the truth from Robert. The weight of it hung heavily on my conscience, as I worried that he might never be able to forgive me for my transgressions. The fear of his perpetual doubt and disbelief in the story of being drugged and losing control haunted me.

Once again, instead of being honest with Robert, I found myself deepening the problem by concealing my identity as Jean Sutton. The weight of my actions was becoming heavier, and I could not shake the sense of dread about what would happen when Robert eventually learned the truth. How would he react to discovering that I had been hiding my real self from him all this time?

Robert might love me, and there might be a chance he could forgive me, but I could not escape the lingering fear that trust could be irreparably damaged. Would he ever be able to fully trust me again after I deceived him in such a significant way? The thought weighed heavily on my conscience, and I knew that the longer I kept this secret, the more complicated and uncertain our future together would become. The truth was inevitable, and I dreaded the moment when it would all become known, fearing the consequences it could bring to the relationship I held so dear.

I knew that I had to face this situation head-on, to confront my own actions and seek a way to share the truth with Robert. As soon as I had all the evidence to substantiate my claims, I would be honest and hope that he would understand the circumstances that led to my mistakes. I could not bear the thought of losing his trust and love, and the only way forward was to have an open and honest conversation, no matter how difficult it might be.

Oh God, how I missed him, sleeping late on Saturday, awakening with Robert's warm body pressed against me, chatting about things that happened in our lives, loving each other, and sharing our thoughts and memories. Now I awaken alone, there's no one to talk with, there's no job to go to. I had to finish gathering all the evidence and then get on with my life.

As I was making coffee, my mood improved in the light of day. I sat down and read on my phone. A mischievous smile came across my face as I remembered what I overheard Stacy saying to Jake. She was frustrated that Robert was staying away from her. At least Stacy, like me, was sleeping alone this weekend.

I started going through my emails when I saw that Jake had written to me. I saw that the subject line said: Apologies and Invitation - Let Us Reconnect

I opened it to see what it said.

Dear Anne,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to reach out and address our last meeting; I understand that things did not end on the best note, and I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding that occurred. My intention was never to take advantage of you during our time with Joe and Daisy. I simply thought it would be nice for us all to meet and have a pleasant conversation.

Having said that, I would be truly grateful if you could find it in your heart to give me another chance. I know you have a passion for the opera, and I have managed to secure season tickets in the orchestra section. It would be an absolute delight if you would join me for some of the upcoming shows. I fondly recall the wonderful evening we shared when we saw 'South Pacific,' and I believe we could have an equally fantastic time again.

Moreover, I have an idea for our next outing. How about going on a nature trail hike in Rockefeller Park next week? With the leaves beginning to change color, it promises to be a breathtaking sight. The park is an oasis of tranquility, and I think it would be a perfect opportunity to stretch our legs, soak up some fresh air, and enjoy each other's company.

I hope you will consider these invitations, and I genuinely look forward to hearing from you soon. Whatever you decide, I want you to know that I value your friendship, and I am committed to making things right between us.

Sincerely,

Jake

Actually, it was a nice letter. I couldn't help but think that if Jake had not fallen under Stacy's evil influence, he would've been a much nicer guy. I think that Robert's effect on his character was showing. The changes in Jake's personality were remarkable. He had blossomed into a much more mature individual than the person I knew during our high school days. Robert's influence had brought out the best in him. He had become more capable, expressive, and surprisingly complex. Yet, on the other hand, he had tried to drug me, having given in to his baser instincts, encouraged by the evil bitch, following her suggestion to film me having sex with him and two swingers.

Nonetheless, I still needed his cooperation for a little while longer. There still was more information that I might be able to pry from him concerning Robert and Stacy before I broke up with him. So, I wrote back to him.

Hi Jake,

I want to thank you for offering your apology and providing an explanation for your behavior the other night. I appreciate your honesty. I just wanted to clarify my perspective. While I was curious about their family dynamic with an open marriage, I want to assure you that I had no intention of engaging in any casual sexual encounters with them. To me, that would have been a mistake for both our relationship and our future.

I firmly believe that sex should be an intimate and exclusive connection shared between two people who have genuine feelings for each other and are committed to each other's lives. It's a deeply personal experience that should not involve others outside of that exclusive bond. If we were to move forward and start over, it's essential that we both share this understanding and value for intimacy.

I'm willing to give our relationship another chance, but only if we're on the same page regarding this matter. I'll check my schedule and let you know what works best for me to meet up and talk further.

I hope we can find common ground as we move forward.

Best regards,

Anne

Today, I was going on a fact finding mission. My plan was to visit Linda and find out what she knew about the girls night out. It was Saturday and she should be home.

Linda Stapleton lived near the 125th street train station. She worked there now in a public relations firm in Harlem and lived alone. She once had a promising career as a bank executive which was derailed by her divorce.

However, she now had a new career as a dedicated public relations professional. As was typical of Linda, she put her troubled past behind her to pick up the shambles of her life, and make a new start, determined to become better. She threw her self into her new job with enthusiasm. She found herself on a mission to promote the neighborhood, 125th street, as a vibrant hub for tourism and investment. With her office just a stone's throw away from the iconic train station, Linda had an insider's perspective on the area's rich history and potential.

Linda's efforts we're bringing more tourism and investment into the area, making her very successful and noteworthy amongst her employers. Drawing inspiration from the glory days of the Harlem Renaissance, Linda ran a successful, ad campaign, crafted captivating narratives that highlighted the neighborhood's illustrious past. She painted a vivid picture of the cultural renaissance that once thrived there, bringing to life the performances at the world-renowned Apollo Theater by legendary artists like Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, James Brown, Stevie Wonder, and Aretha Franklin. Her efforts to revitalize the 1986 market across the street from the Apollo theater as a jazz museum even got her featured in the New Yorker magazine.

Linda once had been part of Stacy's world and had worked for the same bank as she did. She was a very striking beauty. Whenever I chatted with her, my eyes were always mesmerized by her large mouth with white teeth and with lips that seem to effortlessly curve into an alluring smile. Above her captivating mouth, Linda has high cheekbones which gracefully rise, giving her an air of elegance. But most of all Linda has dark, expressive eyes drawing you in with their depth and allure.

Linda's face is idyllic, but she also has a body to match it. Her body is tall and graceful, breasts small but prominent and her legs are very slim guiding the eyes to her tight buttocks and sexy hips with curves in the right places. Naturally, she always caught the attention of the male staff in the bank and there was always someone flirting with her, but it would never go beyond harmless behavior. She was loyal to her husband Jerry.

After Stacy introduced us, we became friends and Rob and I had met Linda and Jerry on several occasions when we all went out together to meet at local bars and restaurants.

We all knew the story of their breakup. Jerry went away on a business trip to New Haven. That fateful night, he had closed the deal and rather than spend the night in the hotel, he decided to drive back home to their condominium in Briarcliff Manor to pleasantly surprise Linda. However, it was Jerry who received a surprise. There in his bedroom was his young wife naked under her boss, moaning as he grinder his dick deep into her pussy. Jerry in a rage pushed him off Linda. Her lover's cock spurted semen as his body flew off onto the floor. Jerry chased her boss out of the house and kicked him outside naked clutching his pants. Then he went back up to confront his crying wife who had managed to put on some of her clothes. He grabbed her and tossed her out of the house half naked, sobbing for forgiveness.

Linda's life had been on a steady upward trajectory, with her efficiency and hard work propelling her up the corporate ladder at the bank's loans department. It seemed like a bright future was within her grasp until Stacy, the regional managing director, made a significant decision. She appointed Barry Dreyfus, the son of a wealthy client named Daniel Dreyfus, as the new supervisor for Linda's department. Daniel owned a major import-export company based in New York.

Barry, in his mid-thirties, was married and had two young children. His appointment came as a surprise to Linda and her colleagues, as it seemed his connection to Stacy's affluent client played a role in his selection. This new development introduced uncertainty and raised questions about the fairness of the decision-making process within the department. As Linda adjusted to the changes and the dynamics under Barry's leadership, she could not help but wonder how this appointment might impact on her previously promising career path.

Linda had never wanted to cheat on Jerry. But her lover was also her supervisor, an ardent adulterer who was ruthless in his pursuit of Linda. He worked on her incessantly, until finally, one night out after an employee dinner, he gallantly offered to give her a ride home rather than taking the train.

Linda filled me in on all the details of that dreadful evening. The ride home was pleasant enough. But he knew that Jerry was away on business. He walked her to the door, grabbed her head with two hands and held her still, forcing a kiss on her lips. Linda told me she was inebriated thanks to his making sure her glass was always full of the best wines at dinner. She said she should have slapped him and locked him out, but instead she kissed him back, foolishly thinking it would be just one little good night kiss. It was a fatal mistake. He continued, kissing her, opening her mouth with his tongue, and then reaching for her pussy, which stirred up a fiery passion in her, which led to a temporary suspension of a better judgment and self-control.

He pushed her inside through the front door onto the couch and they made out there slowly stripping off her clothes. Linda thought she would stop it at each step in the seduction, but he craftily caressed her in a new way to keep her aroused, a passionate kiss on her neck, a tongue in her ear, a mouthful of her nipple, a finger in between her pussy lips and finally hands cupping her ass cheeks as his face pressed against her married snatch, his tongue buried deep in her love box bringing her to tears, having bought her closer to release but stopping just short to frustrate her and make her want more.

Then, completely horny, and anxious to fuck, he took her in the bedroom and threw her on the bed nude with legs spread wide open and her eyes pleading with him to get onto her and finish the job. He stripped of everything and climbed on top of her. He easily guided his shaft through the entrance of her pink love canal guarded by two swollen labia poking through brown matted pubic hairs. He drove into her mercilessly savoring her soft wet chamber, a prize he had worked on for months. His hard shaft easily, unfolding her slick walls sank with just a few quick strokes all the way down to her cervix.