The Second Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you want to cum?" she asked coyly.

"How would you like me to?"

"I can't decide... I want to feel you twitching on my tongue, but I want you to fuck me too."

"We can do both. I usually cum two or three times in a session."

"Do you now?"

"I know it sounds like a boast..."

"No, I believe you." You're perfect in every other way, why not in this as well...

She took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the swollen purple head, tasting more of him. Her hand cupped his balls as she bobbed her head up and down. He was moaning, his voice low and deep, a rumble she felt inside of her.

"Oh fuck yes, that feels so good..."

"I'll show you good, she thought, and pressed herself onto his cock, sliding it down her throat.

His moans increased in volume, and she felt his hand on the side of her head, engaging, encouraging, but not pressuring her. Her tongue swirled along the base of his shaft, the rest of his cock lay buried down her throat. She held her nose pressed against his pubic bone for a slow count of five before pulling back, so she could breathe.

She put her hands on his ass, and pulled him forward, back down her throat, and guided his hand to the back of her head. He took the hint and pushed his cock into her deeper, fucking her throat slowly at first before speeding up. When she felt his cock stiffen in her mouth, she pulled back, and he immediately released the pressure on her head. She wanted to taste him, and with a good swirl of her tongue, he exploded in her mouth. Shot after shot of delicious cum coated her tongue and hit the back of her throat. She kept it all in her mouth, knowing some guys liked to see.

She stood up and started opening her mouth to show him, when he bent down towards her and pulled her into a kiss. The feel of his tongue darting into her mouth, full of his own cum. The idea that he wanted to kiss her, wanted to taste himself in her mouth, made her knees weak and he had to steady her. She melted into the kiss, returning it with equal passion as time seemed to end around them. When they finally parted, he smiled at her sheepishly.

"Sorry, I probably should have asked if that was okay first..."

She shook her head, still a little unsteady, then stood on tiptoe and kissed him again. Taking him by the hand, she guided him to the bedroom. Her mind-blowing orgasm earlier, followed by him filling her mouth, had quenched the heat in her, but in its place there was a deep aching need to have him inside of her.

Melanie lay back on the bed and pulled him on top of her. His weight on her was comforting and arousing at the same time, as she reached between them and guided him inside of her. As he sank into her, they looked into each other's eyes. The delicious ache of his thick cock spreading her apart suffused her, and she moaned his name, seeing his own pleasure in his gaze. When he was all the way inside of her, she wrapped her legs around him, holding him still as she squeezed her cunt around him. He was a perfect fit inside her, hitting all the right spots, filling her completely.

When they started moving again, they started slow, meeting each other thrust for thrust. Her hands roamed over his back, tangled in his hair. The boundary between them blurred and vanished as her pleasure built, making it impossible to tell where she ended and he began. The rest of the world ceased to exist, and all that was real was the two of them. He was vocal, grunting and moaning against her mouth as they kissed.

Her pleasure was reaching its peak again when she felt him grow harder inside of her. She locked her legs around his waist and looked him deep in the eyes as she whispered. "Cum for me, fill me, say my name."

The effect was instantaneous. He held her eyes and buried his cock as deep as it would go, warm wetness filled her with each twitch of his cock.

"Oh, Melanie, Melanie, Melanie." he moaned over and over again. The pleasure in his voice drove her over the edge, screaming his name.

When his orgasm subsided, he collapsed on top of her, staying inside. She stroked his back and his hair, his lovely long hair, as he kissed her shoulders and neck and nibbled softly on her ear.

"You'll get me going again if you keep kissing my neck."

"Oh, you like that, huh?" he said, continuing to place soft, gentle kisses along the sensitive skin.

"Mmm" was all she could manage.

When his tongue ran along the side of her neck from her collarbone to the base of her jaw, she couldn't help but arch her back and roll her hips. For a second she was afraid he'd slip out of her, but he was still rock hard and started moving with her, lubricated by his own cum. Oh god, he's still ready to go... Is he insatiable? The wet feeling of his hard cock in her cum drenched pussy was exquisite.

"Fuck me hard." she moaned.

He shifted, and she pulled her legs up to her chest. He grabbed them, pushing her back, angling her hips. His thrusts started hitting her g-spot, sending shocks of electric pleasure through her. The sound of their bodies meeting again and again blended with their moans and filled the room. When she came again, her body shook hard enough for him to slip out of her. She felt his cum leak out of her, staining the sheets, but didn't care. She flipped around and got on all fours.

He grabbed her hips and pushed back inside of her, all the gentle care from earlier gone. She felt his raw lust again, felt it drive into her with each thrust. It quickly drove her over the edge again, and as she collapsed forward he fell with her, landing on top of her, still inside. His weight pinned her to the bed, his breath was hot on her face, his animal groans loud in her ear. Their hands found each other, the fingers intertwined, adding a delicate intimacy. She lost count of the number of times she came on his cock as he pounded her into the mattress.

When he came again, she shuddered underneath him, feeling him twitch inside her. She turned her head to face him, and they kissed as the last spurt of cum emptied into her.

###

After, they lay on the bed together, her head on his shoulder and her arm on his chest. He had his arms around her, squeezing gently, as if unwilling to ever let go. She never wanted him to. The sun had set as they lay there together, and the only illumination in the room was from the streetlight outside shining in through the curtains. She still didn't know what he did for a living, didn't even know his phone number or his last name, but none of that mattered for now. His heart beat was so soothing she was afraid she'd fall asleep, and they still hadn't eaten. Her stomach growled as she thought of food.

She was suddenly afraid he'd want to leave, now that he'd gotten laid, but the fear fled as he squeezed her tight.

"I want to stay like this forever." he whispered, and she felt how much he meant it. Then his stomach growled as well. "but I'm starving. I know this amazing Italian place that delivers, how do you feel about pizza and Netflix?"

"Stay tonight." It spilled out of her without going through her brain at all, and she was glad for the darkness hiding her furious blush. She felt so desperate as she clung to him, but couldn't release her grip a hair either.

He kissed the top of her head. "There's nothing I'd rather do."

12