The Second Dinner Party

Story Info
Dinner party with "undress code" that generates into an orgy.
2.2k words
4.27
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is Brazilian, dark skinned with the classic Latino look. A little reminiscent of Sophia Vergara but not as voluptuous. Her breasts are firm and her nipples strain against the fabric of her top. Seeming never ready to subside. Her partner is plumper and blond and appears a lot less interesting, certainly less good looking. Sarcastic, intelligent and witty, but you can see me wince at some of her comments.

The Brazilians name is Luciana, but we all call her Lucy, or sometimes Lucky.

It's evening, the day has been dry and baking hot and the cool air is light and pleasant on our skins. The house makes gentle ticking and creaking sounds as it cools. Just audible above the gentle sounds of Emmylou Harris' Red Dirt girl, gently oozing from the stereo like honey for the ears. Like sugar for the soul.

He is thin and lean, intelligent and hungry. He loves taking risks and is wealthy and a little arrogant. We'll call him Eric. He is temporarily in town and he has his new woman at his side. She is a high powered executive, thin, a brunette. She's pretty flat chested, but good enough looking all the same.

She basks in his attention and hangs on his words. They hold each others hands, or put a hand on each others legs all the time. In contact with each other all the time like the new lovers that they are.

We have arranged the dinner, the theme is for the men to wear Full Tuxedos and then Bikinis for the women. Most have chosen to cover slightly more with a thin floral or other pretty sarong draped across their bodies.

The veiled bodies and bikinis somehow making the women sexier and a little more alluring and mysterious.

You are wearing a new Suede bikini, pulled tight across your breasts, enhancing your cleavage. The fabric feels like warm skin against your breasts and your pussy. The feeling is like someone stroking you very very softly and slowly and you can't help but start to feel slightly aroused.

Covering your bikini is just the see-through silver mesh shirt. You've deemed it long enough and sufficient cover. The truth is that the twin curves of your cute ass dip delightfully below the shirt when you walk.

When you move and the fabric shimmers, the bountiful curve of your breasts and cleavage are tantalising beneath the fabric.

You catch the men and the women stealing a glance here and there, and as the wine flows those glances linger more and more.

Your makeup is immaculate and your lips are full and red.

We have decided to roll a joint and share it somewhat early. To help everyone relax and let their hair down. You have rolled a good, phat joint and nobody balks as it is passed around.

The guests begin to visibly relax. The conversation flows and there isn't a dull moment.

You have recently cut my hair, my tuxedo fits and suits me well. I still have a tan from a recent holiday and you feel my love and my attention radiating just for you.

We are continuously in contact. My hand strokes the hair away from your neck, you hold my leg as we sit next to each other. We stop to kiss as we walk past each other.

As the evening progresses, we are naughtier with our contact, my hand caresses your ass, enjoying the feeling of the Suede across your cheeks. Your hand strays across my crotch and you scrape the head of my cock with a fingernail so that you can see me twitch and harden there. I cup your breast as I kiss you in the kitchen while we fetch the food and distribute it.

Lucky's partner, has become increasingly affectionate with Lucky and pulls her outside. You call my attention to them kissing passionately outside and we watch as Kate runs her hands over Lucky's body. Under her sarong, under her bikini and then very obviously tweaking her already hard nipples.

Kelly, Erics' partner has her hand inside of his shirt. He has removed his jacket and unbuttoned the shirt. The bowtie discarded long ago. Her hand caresses him beneath the fabric.

Your fingernails scrape against the head of my cock, now visibly straining my jeans. The others steal glances, their eyes traveling form your fingers in my lap, to your suede bikini.

You catch Kates eyes and she blushes red, caught ogling your breasts. Erics eyes are mostly on Kelly. But he watches you now and then.

Kate suggests a swim. Only the women are keen, but the men wander over with drinks in hand and watch as the women slide into the warm water. Their bodies revealed with their Sarongs and coverings cast aside.

Kate lifts Lucky onto her shoulders and they challenge me and you to a bullfight in the pool. You drag me to the pool and I am soon in the water, discarding my shirt and pants. I lift you onto my shoulders and we quickly see that Lucky and Kates invitation to fight is for ownership of Bikini tops!

Kelly is seated at the side of the pool. Eric stands behind her drinking and smoking. There are shrieks of excitement!

We are drunk and high and Lucky and Kate are intent on stealing your top and us on stealing theirs.

Soon Eric is dragged into the pool fully clothed and him and Kelly sit on the step kissing. His hands caress her body, slide over her breasts, stroke her cunt through the fabric of her bikini. Sha arches her back delightfully when he strokes her cunt and Kate comments "delightful little pussy cat isn't she". Her nipples are hard and they are clearly hungry for each other.

The poolfight stops while we watch them, but as they look up and catch us watching, Lucky grabs the strings of your bikini top and rips your top off in one slick and practiced move. Your tits are free. Beautiful, wet and round.

Kate gasps below Lucky and Lucky twirls your bikini top around in the air above her head, whooping with excitement as to her victory. Kate, beneath her, looks you in the eyes and says "You aren't getting it back tonight" and blows you a little sarcastic kiss.

Its time for the main course and we all traipse back to the house.

Kate and Lucy have hidden your bikini top, they are clearly enjoying your naked breasts and are not going to give it back.

So you slip on your silver see through blouse and think "what the fuck- they've seen them already" and decide to stay like that, thinking how revenge can be taken on the lesbian chicks.

But you are aroused and while we serve the food, I kiss you as the water streams down your face and body and you can feel my cock hard under my pants.

You slide your hand into my pocket and discover that the sewing inside has come undone and that you can feel my hardness there through my pocket. There's a bead of precum on the tip of my hard cock, you use it to lubricate the end of my cock and when you stop, you lick your fingers as you look into my eyes.

Our guests are watching us, so we come back to the table. We distribute the food and the guests comment on it. Its exquisite and better than any restaurants that they have eaten at.

You smile, happy that your hard work has resulted in a great meal, happy guests and an amazing evening. Every last morsel is eaten and then there's more wine and talking and we pass around another joint.

We are high and horny. You feel my hand caress your back. Finding the familiar knots and sore points and pressing them out at the table. You wriggle against my hand, telling me to go on.

Kate and Lucky French kiss openly at the table, their breasts pressed against each other. Kelly and Eric caress each other, stealing glances at us, at the lesbians.

My hands go to stroke the sides of your breasts, and then glide over your nipples, sometimes under the fabric and sometimes over the fabric. Your nipples harden one by one as I caress you.

The guests turn to watch as I keep your nipples hard. You move your body to press against me, we also kiss. I can tell you are aroused and I am surprised to see that you want more.

I pull the fabric of your blouse up, exposing your breasts, naked with rivulets of water still streaming down your body.

Lucy and Kate stop to watch, Kelly is faced away from you, but Erics eyes are riveted to your nipples. I lift the fabric and your extended nipples keep it up. Leaving my hands free to caress you.

Leaving your breasts naked and open. I take a nipple in my mouth, sucking softly and then licking upward with my tongue, lapping beneath your nipple as if drinking from your breasts. In fact, lapping the rivulets of water as they run down from your hair, down your neck and down over your breasts and nipples.

"Fuuuuck" says Kate, "I want that too". She lifts her whiskey from the table, pulls down one side of Lucys red bikini top and pours the whiskey over Lucy's firm tits and dark latino nipples.

Then she leans down and slurps the whiskey off of Luckys tits, somehow not spilling a drop. She catches the ice in her mouth and we can see the block of ice moving across Lucys long nipple as Kate caresses her nipple with her mouth.

Kelly watches and is visibly aroused. She reaches for a bottle of honey on the table. She unzips Erics pants and pulls out what turns out to be a fine, long and thick cock. She pushes him back on his chair. And then kneels in front of him.

She squeezes the honey onto his cock, liberally anointing it from a distance as the rest of the guest move around to watch. She slurps his long, thick, circumcised cock into her mouth. Taking all of him into her mouth.

Kate moves around the table and grabs a steak knife. She grabs Kelly and pulls off her bikini top, untying it roughly. Saying "its about time we see you naked pussy cat" and then uses the knife to cut off her bikini bottoms. Kellys screams at her telling her to fuck off, but Kate pushes her head towards Erics cock and says "show us how its done".

Kelly takes Erics cock deep in her mouth, sucking and slurping loudly. The honey leaking from the corners of her mouth. Eric begins to move his hips, fucking her mouth. As she sucks, he starts to move faster and harder, using her mouth roughly.

Kate has Lucys top completely off now. I am caressing your nipples and you have your hand in my pants, stroking my hard cock, feeling the pre-cum leaking from the tip.

Kate pulls off her bikini bottom, revealing a neat shaved pussy, sorry, a neat shaven wet pussy. She grabs Lucky's hand and licks two fingers, before pulling her hand towards her crotch.

Eric cant take Kellys licking any longer, and he groans as he comes in her mouth, his last stroke going deep into her mouth and throat. The sight of her naked body and his cock in her mouth pushing us further and making us wilder.

I grab you, pull you upward and make you lean over the table. My cock suddenly inside of you.

Kate pulls Lucy towards you and makes her kneel beneath you. Her mouth on your cunt. Your bikini bottoms just pulled aside for my cock and her tongue.

I fuck you wildly and hard with my full length, in front of everyone. I hold your breasts and caress you and whisper that I love you as I fuck you. Lucky's mouth and tongue bringing you closer to orgasm all the time. I fuck you harder and you feel by balls against you when I thrust inside of you. My fingers are on your nipples, in your mouth, at your cunt.

I feel Lucky's tongue on your cunt and I thrust hard inside of you as you come. I feel your pussy convulse and squirt and I can see your juice run down Lucy's cheek. Then I come too, shooting my warm come deep inside of the woman I love, Deep inside of my erotic goddess, fucking you hard and enjoying our love, our eroticism and just coming deep inside of you.

Epilogue "in case that wasn't quite enough"

Your suede bikini bottoms are made in two halves, as if the designer didn't have enough fabric. But, given the price, they could have easily afforded more, so the design must be on purpose. The bikini bottoms are joined vertically in the middle, in a line, with the fabric folded inside. So that the line of fabric is directly along the slit of your pussy. The cotton that was used is very soft, not like normal cotton at all. And the edges have been carefully frayed. The effect is that when you wear the bikini bottoms, the sewn, folded line, caresses your pussy softly. Tickling and rubbing your clit. If you are sitting and you move slightly, the line of fabric moves against your clit and pussy, stimulating you. SO when you wear them, you cant help but move very slightly, almost imperceptibly so that the design is brought to life and arouses you continuously.