All Comments on 'The Second Generation Ch. 01'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jen739jen739about 4 years ago
Lovely introduction

I’m excited to read another saga in the Stone collection. Thank you for working on this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another Great in the making

Once again, you have begun an incredible romantic story. Really liked this. I guess, we should expect more to be coming.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieabout 4 years ago
A Lovely Start

Once again... your characters are engaging and approachable. No need to apologize for a lack of sex... the scenes you’ve set with the photos from vacation to nude to intercourse are arousing by themselves. As she opens her legs to him... our anticipation of an emerging sexual journey also opens.

SWT3SWT3about 4 years ago
A wonderful tale

This tale has all the wonderful human qualities of your characters but it is way more exotic than anything I have read of yours. It is kind of magical. It will be very interesting to see where it goes from here. The tale ends at a likely spot, but I would have liked another couple of pages before I had to give it up at least for now.

Anyway, on with the tale...

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954about 4 years ago
Destiny

I have read a lot of the stories available on this site and have found that this one was truly one of the most beautiful and meaningful thus far. Thank you so much for composing such a believable story with such a wonderfully happy ending. Glad that I persevered in my search to find an author on this site that found a way to get naked without lust or vulgar language. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Problem with dates.

I greatly enjoy your stories. However, I have a problem with the dates in this one.

If Ana married in 1976 at age 18 and gave birth to Yvonne at age 45 (27 years later), Yvonne was born in 2003. Consequently, Yvonne would be aged 17 in 2020 and not in her mid to late twenties as suggested in the story.

Otherwise, great writing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

A beautiful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous