The Secret

Story Info
How her work trip reignites passion for her married life.
3.1k words
3.46
42.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is ten at night when I reach the hotel. The company has booked a cottage for me and I can't wait to check in after a long, tiring flight.

As always, I video call Praveen, starting the tour of my room with the stunning sea view.

My room is more gorgeous in real life than the photos I'd seen on the website. French windows open out into a verandah, with bright pink bougainvillea flowing out. Lights from ships and buoys dance gracefully on the gentle waves.

"I wish you were here with me." I sigh.

I move into the room and turn my camera to the regal bathtub with elegant golden legs, perched in a glass cubicle.

"Okay, I'm going to soak myself in the bathtub for a bit and then go to bed. Missing you already. Wish you were here to pamper me." I tell Praveen.

The truth is that I feel liberated. This is after all the first time I am travelling solo after my marriage.

"Missing you too, baby."

****

As I leave my room the next morning for breakfast, I hear someone call out my name.

It is him. I immediately feel butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe it - even after all these years, he still has the same effect on me.

He looks pretty sharp in his crisp white shirt and khakis.

"How've you been? It's been so long," he asks.

"Uh, hey, I'm really good.." I'm so tongue tied, I can barely string a sentence together.

"Wow. You're really dressed up. So early in the morning? Who is getting married?"

"Shut up. I'm here for the entrepreneur conference."

"That's so cool! I'm a speaker tomorrow," he exclaims.

"How did I not know about this?" I ask.

"Uh ... because I'm just the sideshow. You're the main event clearly."

I check the time nervously - it's already quarter past nine.

"Gosh, I'm so late for breakfast. I have to run!"

"Cool. Catch you for a drink later?" he asks.

"Sounds like a plan!" I blurt out.

I have a lot of work today. My company is one of the co-sponsors of the conference. Not only do I need to network, I also have to ensure nothing goes wrong and that all our speakers have covered their talkpoints. But honestly, through all this craziness, I can't stop thinking about him. I find myself looking for him. Whenever I manage to steal a glance at him, he always seems deep in conversation. He catches me looking at him and flashes a cocky smile. My phone buzzes right away.

"Drinks on me today ;)"

He's so cheeky. He knows I'm married. He has some nerve asking me out for drinks. But I have to admit, I'm flattered. It's been a while since I've felt sexy. I love Praveen with all my heart, and he means the world to me, but we barely have any physical intimacy anymore. I've not really been taking care of myself. In fact, I have almost completely stopped investing any time or effort in how I look. I haven't shaved myself for months, my bush is like a rainforest, and I look like a yeti. So I can't really blame Praveen for the spark fizzling out.

The truth is I want to feel sexy again. After the conference winds down for the day, I head straight to the salon. A full-body wax, facial, threading, hair styling, manicure and pedicure-I really spoil myself. Aside from my wedding, this is the most I've ever spent on such self-indulgence.

After about three hours, I head back to my room to get dressed for the evening.

Black dress-red heels is always a winning combination. Thank god I carried my lacy underwear with me.

It's very crowded at the bar, but I notice him checking me out.

"I wanted your advice on my business idea." I say, placing my hand on his arm to get his attention.

I show him my product line-ups and explain the brand positioning.

"What's the model?"

"We're just planning to sell online, through our website and Instagram."

"Ok. Looks like you have everything figured. So what do you need my advice for?"

"You're such a brilliant business brain. So I wanted your help in figuring out what we should do."

"Thank you. I'm flattered, but that's so general..." he laughs.

This quickly turns into a discussion on the work he's doing. He's now the country managing director of a Fortune 500 company. The passion in his voice as he speaks about his work is turning me on.

Time flies as he tells me about how he is building up a new division at his company from scratch. It's already half past eleven at night. I have an early morning again the next day. While he's chatting with a colleague, I quietly slip away.

When I reach my room, I video call Praveen. He tells me I'm looking really hot -- this is why I love Praveen. We've been married six wonderful years now and he still treats me like a queen.

I complain about how crazy it was at the conference today. After 10 mins of everyday conversation about domestic help and household chores, we say "love you" to each other and hang up.

I'm just curled up on my bed, blankly staring at the WhatsApp he sent me earlier in the evening.

Suddenly a new message pops up. It's him again:

"Where?"

"I'm in my room, really snug. Going to bed. Goodnight!"

"Lovely seeing you today. You looked amazing :)"

That message made my heart skip a beat. I don't remember when I last felt this ecstatic.

I'm trying to distract myself by replying to work mails in between scanning through some instagram photos. I'm still a little buzzed from the three tall glasses of gin and tonic I downed.

Another message: "Still up?"

"Yes, sadly! :( What's going on?"

"I'll tell you ;). Open your door"

Knocks on door. I quickly run to the loo and touch up my make up.

Knocks on the door again.

"Wait!! Give me a minute!"

Everything tells me not to open the door and to ask him to go away, but it's almost as if I'm in a trance.

"Are you crazy?" I exclaim, opening the door.

Without saying a word, he steps in.

We're now standing inches apart. I'm tingling all over, as if electricity is coursing through my veins. He holds my face in his hands and draws me into a kiss. I place my hands on his chest to push him away and say "stop", but he makes me feel so weak. Instead I buckle in his grip and let his tongue slip into my mouth.

He's quite a bit taller than Praveen. He's around six feet two inches or so, whereas Praveen is only about five feet seven inches. One of my legs lifts off the ground as I kiss him. He slips his hands inside my dress, caressing my back and sides. As he holds my waist, I suddenly feel a bit conscious. I've put on a bit of weight.

My instinct is to go down on him. I get down on my knees and unzip his fly. I'm still fully clothed in my red heels and black dress. He's quite a bit bigger than I remember. He moans as I tickle the tip of his cock with my tongue — I pull his pants down. It's strange because I never suck off Praveen anymore, but here I am, licking his cock like lollipop. He's the one guy I've always really enjoyed pleasuring.

I love his gentle groans when I suck his balls. I'm dripping wet.

"You have a really hot dick" I say admiring his erect, veiny penis.

To my surprise, he pulls me up against the door, removes my panties and starts kissing my clit. He buries his tongue deep inside me, then gives my pussy lips long slow licks, as he repeats the process. He then starts using his fingers to play with my clit, while making out with my pussy -- within minutes I orgasm.

"I want you to have sex with me," I whisper, still catching my breath after orgasming so hard.

He aggressively rams his cock into my pussy as he pins me against the wall. That potent mix of aftershave and perfume is driving me mad. I've never felt this much raw attraction with anyone else.

We've somehow stumbled across the room while making love. He's now on the couch and I'm riding him. He takes finally takes my dress off (but I'm still wearing my heels) and I pull off his shirt and run my hands through his chest hair. Suddenly, I feel a bit conscious of my post-marriage body.

He doesn't seem to care—he has thrown his head back and is moaning. Just as I'm admiring how broad shouldered and muscular he is, I feel his hands clutching my ass.

"I'm going to cum" I moan. The whole sofa is drenched. I've never squirted so hard in my life.

"Fuck. That's so hot" he exclaims.

"I squirted. What are you! I've never done that with anyone else."

"Let's go to the bed."

I bury my head in a pillow as he pounds me doggy so hard that the heels fall off my feet. I love being taken rough like that -- It's a big change from Praveen, who is very gentle with me and generally likes to take things slow.

My phone is ringing. Fuck, Praveen is calling. Not a video call, thankfully. I don't pick up for a few rings -- why isn't he cutting the call? What if something's wrong?

"Hi" I say weakly, with him still inside me.

"Are you sleeping?" Praveen asks. "You sound really tired"

He starts pounding me so hard that Praveen can definitely hear the sound of his groin crashing into my ass.

"Yaaa, sleepi—ng. Anything important?" I pant.

"No. The reception seems really bad. Lots of background noise." he says.

My legs are still shaking from orgasming.

"I know. Talk tomorrow baby" I hang up.

He flips me over onto my back and tells me he's going to cum. He pulls my head to his cock and asks me to suck him off -- I've always been really submissive with him. I can feel his cum, warm and minty, gushing into my mouth. I usually spit it out, but it actually tastes quite nice, so I swallow all of it.

He drips some cum on my breasts and face -- I rub his cum all over body and lick my fingers.

While we're in bed, he asks me about my marriage. I tell him I love Praveen and I can't imagine life without him.

"Good. That's awesome. I'm really happy for you," he says. "I also want to be clear that while this is a lot of fun, we can never tell anyone about this."

"What about you? Are you with anyone?"

"Yes, I'm married too. But I'm really happy -- my wife and I share a really deep intellectual bond."

"Then why are we doing this?" I wonder out loud.

"Because I've always been insanely attracted to you. That doesn't mean I don't love my wife."

***

By the time I wake up, he's already up and standing under the shower which hangs above the bathtub. In the daylight, I can see his muscles more clearly—looks like he's been working out. But what I find most hot are his dimples, both on his face and his toned butt.

"Hey, good morning! Why don't I have one of these in my room?" he complains as I enter.

"That's because these rooms are reserved for important people. Can you leave so that I can have a bath now?"

I'm doing my best to tuck my stomach in as he looks at me.

"Join me."

I step into the bathtub and press my against him from behind so that he can't see my body. I run one hand over his hairy chest, while stroking his cock with the other. I can feel his cock grow harder in my hands.

"Someone is excited this morning." I tease, stroking him gently. He turns off the shower and sits in the tub. I'm now facing him, as he leans back against the back of the tub. I put one of my legs on the side of the tub and press my pussy against his mouth. I moan as he licks me.

"Fuck! I'm cumming..." I squeal as he starts tonguing my pussy passionately.

My legs tremble and I slump down on his lap. He's behind me and I have my back to him.

"You never used to go down on me so often." I whimper.

"Not like you gave me much choice!" he says.

I can feel him deep in me as I gently ride him, reverse cowgirl. He's grabbed hold of my breasts and is making me go faster.

I soap him clean after he cums on my back.

He quickly dresses up. "I gotta run" he says, rushing out. "Really busy today."

I don't hear from him the whole day. Radio silence. Frustratingly, my day ended early -- so I've been sitting idle and constantly checking my phone to see if he's messaged.

Nothing.

"What's up? Don't see you here today" I message him.

About an hour of staring at my phone later, he finally replies.

"Crazy day. Back-to-back meetings. Where are you?"

"In the lobby, just sitting around"

A few minutes later he taps me on the shoulder.

"Hey, how's it going?"

I tell him how I've just being lounging about after wrapping up at the conference.

He tells me he is really nervous ahead of his talk today.

"Come with me. I know exactly how to calm you down," I tell him.

I drag him by his hand outside to the pool area which looms over the sea. There is a gazebo that overlooks the sea. I draw the curtains on three sides, leaving the side that faces the sea only partly drawn.

I mount him and start kissing him. He tries to stop me, as he is distracted.

I put my hand on his crotch. It's bulging out, so I help it out of his boxers.

I start to lick his shaft. His phone rings. It's his boss. It's time for revenge for him pounding me while Praveen called. I'm now deep throating him. He tries hard to suppress his moans while his boss asks for an update on business targets for the third quarter!

He ends the call as quickly as possible.

Within a few minutes, he's ready to burst. I hold his cum in my hand as it spills from my mouth.

"You really cum a lot!" I complain. "Tell me... How do you feel now?"

"Much much more relaxed. Better go backstage now—just 30 mins before I go on."

His talk is amazing but he disappears after it's over.

I go back to my room and send him a naughty picture of me blowing him a kiss in my underwear.

"You were awesome today. Waiting for you ;)."

"Wow. My boss nearly saw this! Can't wait to see you." He replies instantly.

I'm so horny I do myself—two times while I wait. No message from him.

This is torture— I have to leave for the airport in two hours. I've been horny all day. My hormones are going wild. I'm also feeling extremely guilty after seeing the message Praveen sent at night, telling me that he loves and misses me.

Finally, just about an hour before I need to leave for the airport, there is a knock on my door -- it's him.

"I can't believe how attracted I am to you," he whispers, pulling me into his arms.

This feels wrong, but I've never been able to resist him.

He kisses me down my neck, on my shoulders and breasts. He strips off my clothes. I'm completely naked. He throws me onto the bed and pulls down his pants.

Once I'm on the bed, he takes the lead. He kisses me softly on the lips and we start making out. I help him remove his Burberry shirt. I tease him with my hands and mouth through his boxers. He runs his hand through my hair. He shimmies his boxers right off his body and his erection springs back to point up at me. He enters me missionary but we change positions a few times. I'm still really flexible. My legs are pinned down by his weight behind my own head.

He tells me he wants to fill me up.

"Yeahhhh" I moan.

I feel his cum gushing out of my pussy as he fucks me and it triggers a rare sex orgasm for me. I moan so loudly that I'm pretty sure the neighbouring cottages heard me.

As I lie down to catch my breath, I check my phone. Fuck, I'm going to miss my flight. I have received three missed calls from my driver and two from Praveen.

I have no time to clean up. I pull up my panties, gather my things and run downstairs to check out.

I'm just able to catch my flight. I can feel his cum trickle out of my pussy through the flight back, even after I wash myself in the plane's toilet.

I'm going to have to get Praveen to buy a pill for me.

When I finally reach home, Praveen draws me into a warm embrace. He is such a sweetheart -- he has bought me a cake to celebrate my return. I'm trying to head to the shower, but Praveen is caressing my ass. I'm also horny. It's almost as if my trip flicked some switch in me.

Praveen slips off my panties and starts licking my pussy lips.

"Wow, you're really wet." He whispers.

I bite my lips as he starts licking me passionately. He knows my buttons and makes out with my pussy till I cum.

I pull him up and slide his cock into my pussy. He holds my head in a firm embrace, making love to me. It feels good after being fucked so hard over the past two days. He's ready to cum. I hold him tight against me and wrap my legs around him so that he doesn't withdraw.

"Come inside me," I beg.

His cum oozes out of my pussy like cream from an éclair.

I still haven't told him about what happened. I did ask him once during foreplay how he would feel if I fucked someone else. "Let me show you" he said, pounding me really hard.

He bought me a pill the next day without my asking.

My little adventure has really reignited our sex lives. Praveen and I sometimes end up having sex many times a day. I think I'll keep my secret for now.