All Comments on 'The Secret'

by thebigprince

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

who are they and how do they know one another?

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Really? So much bullshit in just one page? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why get married? They dont deserve their trusting partners

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 2 years ago

One more story of a cheating wife, who, taking advantage of a work/study event, lies with another man, allowing him to come inside her and in addition to the sloppy seconds, she still offers a creampie to her cuckold husband, who likes to eat the fuck another man.

Just more of the same, which lately seems to be a pattern here in LW.

The text was well written, but as a personal taste, I don't like the premise.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another average slut, seems there's a lot around.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Are all Indian women like this? Literotica really portrays India as a fucked up country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m not sure which is more repulsive, the clearly racist rants towards the Indian culture, or the obnoxious ramblings about a wife having sex with others.

Clearly most of you have absolutely no idea what fiction is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a great story, but not bad either. I suppose a little bit of background of these two would have helped everyone understand their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked this. I met up with one of the managers of our San Francisco branch while at a seminar and it was every bit as hot as his was for her. The only difference is that my husband had given me permission to play should I find someone suitable.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The Indian porn has a consistent theme. It’s all cucks and whores all the time.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 2 years ago

What a nice little tale. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I gave you a 4+ (4.4 = 88%, ☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Damn whore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous