All Comments on 'The Secret Affair'

by TheAntiRebel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cheesy80scheesy80sover 16 years ago
Very good true story, I assume.

This definitely comes across as a recounting of a mixed and somewhat traumatic experience for you.

This is certainly a strong dose of reality, given all the hormonally laden incest fantasies that have no consequences found on this forum.

That being said, the best thing you can tell yourself is that 1) it's time to forgive yourself; yes, you betrayed your uncle, but you were a kid and 2) it really was ALL her fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Real...sure

You start the story talking about how ridiculous other stories are where people end up in the shower and are consumed by lust etc. But your version is much more real where for no apparent reason "you and your aunt" just start kissing and it ends up in sex... nice fantasy kid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

sounds like a combination of bad sex and buyers remorse to me. Not all incest relationships are like this one though. I think the problem here was that you loved your uncle more while you just had a crush on his wife. Love is often the key factor in any working relationship, that's why so many relationships based on sex alone often fail miserably. Fucking your uncle's wife because she is hot is not the same as being in love with her. And from the sound of it, I doubt you had anything to do with their divorce. The marriage was failing before you stuck your dick in her, otherwise she wouldn't have kept calling. And maybe you were a bit clingy too... still though time to stop blaming yourself, it was not incest that made this relationship a failure nor did it ruin your uncle's marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is a website for erotic fiction, not life lessons. Not only this story is pretty meh written, but i also regret wasting my time reading that. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well personally my experience has been positive...first with my mom who taught me how to treat a woman, second with my cousin, then later in life with both of my wives sister & a niece that looks like cameron diaz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They are never real and it was rather bland

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous