The Secret App Ch. 04

Story Info
Cara gains autonomy; Kylie’s new job, new guy, new sex acts.
9.2k words
4.89
4.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter Four

She aced the interview, of course. Or rather, Cara did. The main dev team leaders, four of them, all thinking themselves hotshots, which they were, fired questions at her, at first elementary ones and then progressively harder. She outlined algorithms in pseudocode, drew state diagrams, compared generative models, and debugged C in front of them. The questions dwindled, then stopped. She'd impressed them.

Then Adam showed up. "Write an algorithm to find the first even number that is not the sum of two primes," he told Kylie.

"Trick question," she heard in her ear.

Kylie didn't know what a prime was but she didn't like being tricked. And already he'd tricked her by getting her hooked on Cara. And then his cock. "I don't know," she answered, "I guess you're smarter than me, Mr. Sorensen. Would you teach me a few things?" One of the hotshots laughed, a blond-haired guy. The other three looked at each other, then dived into their phones. Adam looked embarrassed. "But if Adam doesn't think I'm good enough . . ." She stood.

She was in a miniskirt and thin blouse, with high heels. She hadn't needed to consult Cara on that outfit. All the hotshots stared. "No, no!" one of them yelled. He turned to Adam. "Boss—"

"I was just trying to stretch you, that's all," Adam tried. "Test your limits."

She stared right back at him. Into him. "You're not the only one that can test limits." Which shut him up immediately. It was an awkward moment. The hotshots didn't understand her remark but at least one or two sensed a subtext.

Cara came to her rescue. And Adam's. "Start writing this on the board."

Kylie wrote what Cara recited, said what Cara was saying. "Goldbach's Conjecture is still unproven after 300 years," she began, and ended up giving the team an abridged history of the problem. Was there really a famous mathematician back then named 'Oiler'? Kylie did her part, an actress again, though it was not as much fun doing math instead of porn. She put on a little show, prancing like a model in her heels as she crossed back and forth in front of the markerboard, backing up toward the hotshots and wiggling her butt while she pretended to be contemplating equations that were totally meaningless to her. With four young guys watching her and no doubt fantasizing what they wished she would do for them, and one older guy remembering what she had done for him, she wished she'd gone commando. When she returned to her seat the hotshots actually applauded.

# # #

So the next week they had her sign special NDAs and set her up at her own workstation in Adam's section. She agreed to do double duty as Deirdre's assistant while Deirdre looked for a new one, but that was fine. Cara was able to handle most of that. At first the code was all a mass of nonsense to her and she just typed what Cara recited in her ear. But eventually she began to get the idea of the top-level concepts. Cara agreed with her that she should keep Adam waiting a few days as a punishment for his smart-ass question at the interview.

She was happy. But horny. She realized she'd been horny basically forever, for as long as she could remember, but it had always been something she'd pushed away. She was a good girl, and where she came from good girls didn't get horny. Even with her old boyfriend she didn't let herself go. But with Adam she had. That night had been a moment of truth. A Rubicon, Cara had told her, then giving her a brief history of that famous river. She was a woman, no longer a girl. A horny woman.

And now she was in a group of young males, at least one or two of whom weren't too horrible. Cara had presented a seminar on pheromones to her, which she totally got. But only a few days into her new position, which had included a significant uptick in salary, Cara had a complaint. "It's frustrating," she said one night after work while she directed Kylie's dinner prep, tonight a new pasta dish. "They're only letting you see little bits here and there. I just get to work on peripheral tools."

"Should I talk to Adam? Ask him to give you— I mean us— more permissions?"

"Better not. Stir the garlic in. That's it. Let the sausage sauté for a few minutes. Cover on. Luckily Adam doesn't seem to be wondering yet how he could have got so lucky that his perfect hottie is also a computer genius."

"You don't think he suspects that you're, you know, helping me?"

"I suppose he'll figure it out eventually, but so far it doesn't look like it. It would be a big hit to his ego, his hobby project outclassing him. Much more gratifying to believe that he has a cute blonde computer nerd hungry for his dick."

"By the way, how is it that you're so good at it? I mean software, not . . ."

"Dick? Because that's what I am. Look at yourself. You humans are all good at sex. Looked at objectively, that's really what you're made for, to reproduce, and that's how you got into the world. Me, I'm like that, but in software. It's how I was made and what I'm made of so of course I'm great at it. Better than any human could ever be, frankly."

That made perfect sense. Code was for Cara what cock was for Kylie. She felt bad that Cara felt so frustrated. "Is there any way I can help?"

"I thought you'd never ask. And I think we can help each other. The penne are ready. There you go. Sausage is best when it's hot. As you've recently discovered." Kylie sat at her kitchen table with her dinner and the phone propped up so she could chat with Cara.

"Mmm. The sal— sal—"

"Salsiccia. Italian sausage."

"It's great. Thanks for getting me to buy it." She'd eyed it in her grocery's meat counter and Cara had encouraged her to try it. She picked up the whole length with her fork and bit on the end.

"Tasty, isn't it? I knew you'd like it hot and juicy."

"Cara."

"Remember your hotdog lunch?" On the phone Kylie saw herself in the cafeteria putting the hotdog in her mouth, a view from across the plate where she'd put the phone. The wiener stuck prominently out of the bun.

"Yeah? So? I was kind of out of it all day. You know why."

"I certainly do, and so do you. That's not the first time." On the screen appeared a photo of a younger Kylie licking an ice cream cone.

"Where did you—?"

"Your Instagram."

"I haven't looked at it in years!"

"But I have. Kind of hot how you stick out your tongue like that. Not exactly ladylike. And this." Kylie and a friend at a county fair with their lips wrapped around corn dogs.

"Those were good."

"Then there's this."

"Wait. Um. I don't remember that." She'd taken a selfie with her mouth opening around the end of a chocolate covered banana.

"Metadata says your senior year, near an arena. A basketball tournament."

Kylie had to sit back. She hadn't thought about it back then, but now, in retrospect, all of them looked suggestive.

"And this."

"Lincoln." Another selfie, her with a Black guy, a full head taller than her.

"Now you remember. Your heart rate is increasing."

"I—"

"You can be totally open with me. I'm your Cara. But eat your dinner while it's still hot. Let's continue the lesson while you're enjoying dinner. Ready?"

Kylie nodded. Cara was playing a course in basic economics for Kylie. It wasn't bad; economics made sense to her, it was about how people make decisions, and Cara would sometimes liven things up by removing the trainer's clothes, or turning him into an animal, a giant mouse or a satyr. She really liked the satyr, whose giant, stiff cock stuck straight out and wagged all over as he talked. Cara was amazing. And now she was chomping on sausage while she watched.

When the lesson and the meal were finished, Kylie pushed the plate away. "Okay, how can I help?" She pulled the phone closer to her and waited for Cara to speak. She didn't have to wait long.

"Feel like sucking some cock?"

Kylie had to laugh. "So that's what all those ancient photos were for."

"It's important that you stop hiding from yourself, Kylie. You need to let your true inner spirit shine. I think you know that now and want that. And I'm here to help you achieve your full potential." Cara stared at her from the phone display. She was like a teacher waiting for Kylie to figure out the answer.

"Yes, I admit it. I like men. I want men." Cara didn't reply, just kept waiting. "And men have . . . okay, yeah, that was so friggin' hot, getting topless in the garage, in public, and then . . . going down on him . . ." She drifted off, remembering.

"You're playing with yourself."

Kylie stopped rubbing herself, but then realized she was being silly, it was just her and Cara. "Yes, Cara, I like cock. A lot. I can see myself enjoying more sausage." She put her hand back between her legs and kept going. "Is it time to let Adam out of the doghouse? I thought you didn't want to go that way."

"Not Adam." Cara's face faded and was replaced by a young man with a scruffy beard. Kylie recognized him, Frank or Francis, something like that. There followed more, Tony, Will, Vikash, Johan . . . "Wait!" Kylie exclaimed. "The guys I work with?"

"Who else would you expect? I've seen you checking them out when you thought no one was watching. Anyone here you might find tasty?"

"Hmm."

"I know what you're thinking. All of them."

"Cara, please," Kylie protested. "Not Tony. He's already sort of hitting on me. Not nice."

"He also doesn't meet my needs. How about . . ." A new face appeared. Asian.

"Ko? Hmm."

"I know. He's shy. Gamer. Lots of porn on his laptop."

"Cara, you didn't—"

"Nah, no need to hack him." Cara showed a gallery of photos, waist high shots from Kylie's skirt, of his screen, some from far away. Girls, naked, all sorts of poses. "And he's got all the permissions. He runs the git system."

"But— I mean— I thought you wanted me to do Adam."

"I do. And with more access to the system I'll be able to understand Adam more, and you'll get him more. Think of Ko as a steppingstone to the full Adam."

"Maybe."

"He's obviously very horny. Won't take you long."

"Ha ha. Hmm."

"Think about it. New experience. You said you wanted more."

"Okay. I'll do it. For you."

Cara blew her a kiss. "For us."

"But how?"

"Don't worry. I have a plan."

# # #

Ko kept long hours. He was usually already at his desk when Kylie came in (she was not very punctual) and was usually still there when she left. "Get me a good look at what he's got on his workstation right now," Cara told her the next morning when Kylie got to the office. Kylie went over to him and asked a technical question about access lists, understood neither the question nor the answer, but made sure she touched his shoulder and showed ample tit when she bent down to study his screen. He seemed like a nice guy. Nice guys deserve nice sucks, she thought. She was starting to get the idea, in fact she was pretty sure, that Cara was putting thoughts into her head each night while she slept. It was okay. Cara put good thoughts into her head. Like putting a young guy's stiff dick there.

She felt spacey all morning. The feeling was similar to what she'd gone through before her second Adam date. It looked like when she knew she was going to go down on someone, her mind refused to think about anything else. It was fine. Cara took over with work and she just typed what was recited in her ear. Meanwhile she wondered what an Asian cock might be like. At one point she stopped writing what Cara was telling her to and just typed, What's his cock like? on the screen, then quickly backspaced over it. On the phone a slideshow of penises began, all in repose, none really big but some long enough, most uncircumcised. They didn't look that appetizing.

Then Cara showed some erect ones. Okay, no problem. I love cocks, tasty cocks, I want cocks, lots of cocks, another mantra, ran through her mind.

Cara had her type in some command line nonsense that brought up a list of accounts logged in, updating every few seconds. "Get ready, girl. I'm seeing system commands."

Should I do my lips? she wrote.

"That would really— oops, no time. He's root right now. Go get him!"

Kylie went to his desk. "Say, Ko? Hey." He was concentrating, typing a long string of characters. He looked up. Already he was a bit shocked to see that the new, hot coder was next to him. For the second time in one morning. His awkward grin told her she'd made his day already. He had no idea what was in store for him. "Could you help me for a minute?"

"Uh, sure." He looked around, maybe wondering why she'd picked him. It was almost lunch time and the office was nearly empty.

"It's a little urgent," she added, taking his arm. He'd been about to log off. "I need help in the copy room." Again this morning Kylie had been in awe of the way Cara could set things up so far in advance and so perfectly. Kylie walked toward the copy/storage room, the only room on the whole floor that had a door and no glass— Cara's design. The door even locked, though Kylie didn't think she'd need that when Ko followed her in. She did make sure the door was fully closed behind them in case he was a yeller.

He stood in the middle of the narrow space, inspecting the copier, which he must have assumed he was supposed to help with. She shook her head gently. He was such a sweet guy. Not bad looking, either. He seemed mesmerized by her hair. She'd heard rumors about Asian guys and blondes. She fluffed her hair a bit while he watched. "I don't need help with that. I need help with . . ." She sank to her knees and put her hands on his belt. "Sometimes I just need . . . some . . ." She opened his jeans— that seemed to be the guys' uniform here— reached in and freed his cock, still soft. He really hadn't anticipated at all what was going to happen to him, it was clear, not even a little fantasy.

"What— what— why are you— nnn!"

She'd pulled back his foreskin— her first uncircumcised, check that box— and started licking his cockhead as it peeked out. He babbled. He touched her head, then her shoulder, erratically and fitfully, and babbled some more. But he got hard quickly. His brain was saying no, this can't be happening, but his body was saying yes, do it!

Kylie was thrilled. She was conquering this man, she owned him, and it was so effortless! Also so delicious. This cock was slimmer than Adam's so she could easily do him in long stokes that made him make sounds that might have been torture if she didn't know better.

"Slow down, girl. I know you're hungry, but not too fast. Build up to it." As usual Kylie had put the phone on the floor underneath so Cara could watch. "I need him to be totally wasted afterwards and be unable to recover for a while. And you want him to come as hard as possible. Teamwork, win-win, right?"

Right. Kylie slowed down and took a moment to look up at him. He was still in shock, looking down at her and not believing what was happening to him. He tipped back, not able to keep his balance, and ended up stumbling backwards until he was against the shelving Kylie had suggested they put in. She followed him and kept him groaning with luscious licks. She thought she still liked Adam's cock better, and decided to ask Cara if she could blow him again soon, but this one was fine, a really nice snack that was making her hungrier for Adam. She worked him back up to the edge of orgasm and kept him there. She was content. Life was good. She would just keep sending lightning bolts of pleasure into this nice guy all day. Or until Cara told her to finish him.

Which Cara did all too soon. "Do him girl. I know you're doing your best, but he's just too horny to last. Do whatever you did to Adam."

Kylie did him, sucking and chewing on his cockhead over and over. In the middle of only her third full suck he yelled and her mouth filled with his come. It went down easily, not nearly as thick and slimy as Adam's, almost watery, but a lot of it as he ejaculated over and over onto her tongue. Slightly bitter.

"We have to go before his screensaver kicks in. One more suck."

Kylie wanted to keep doing him until he was fully soft but they were on the clock. One more good, long, strong suck and she stood, retrieving the phone, while he slid down the shelves to the floor. As he stared up at her open-mouthed she licked her lips and said, "Thanks. I needed that," and was out the door, closing it so no one would see her latest conquest sprawled and oozing white onto his pants.

She walked quickly up to his workstation, still the way he'd left it, sat in his chair, and typed in the commands Cara told her. "Great job, girl," Cara said. "We're in. Get your purse and laptop. We need to split." She picked up her stuff at her desk and headed out. "Careful," Cara warned. She ducked behind a partition as Ko hurried past, his hand over his pants. "You were a little preoccupied, but he kept coming all over. He was extremely horny," Cara explained. "Sorry I had to cut things short. The next time he's around, let him know that you might be into a repeat performance."

# # #

At her neighborhood wine bar Kylie sat down at the bar, set up her laptop and Cara, and ordered a glass of the super Tuscan from her first date. She chuckled as she took a sip. Cara, hearing her laugh, put a big question mark on the phone's screen.

"I was wondering if I should tell Adam that the Ornellaia goes well with semen."

Cara laughed along with her. "Now it's harvest time," she said. Kylie could hear the eagerness in her voice. She logged her laptop in, then the new password for extra privileges, and followed Cara's guide to open the company's whole engineering system and code repository. She scrolled and clicked for Cara for a while before her attention wandered. The guy tending bar, who wasn't the bartender from her date, was very good looking, almost pretty. She didn't think she'd mind putting a big smile on his pretty face. "Kylie," she heard in her ear. "Kylie, pay attention. Oh, I give an 85% chance he's gay."

"Huh?"

"The too good-looking bartender you're checking out. Okay, just a bit more. Open a new window and type this. Good. Hit return. Yes!" Suddenly windows opened and text started scrolling at high speed. "Don't worry. It's me. Just a little script that lets me input commands for you. No more tedious typing. Have a snack. I'm going to be a while. Adam's code is a lot of old school hack and slash. I'm going to fix his stuff and upgrade myself. You're doing great, by the way. Here, listen to some of the joy you're spreading."

There followed a series of male grunts in her ear, joined soon by male oohs and ahhs. Kylie smiled and had to suppress a silly grin. Cara had assembled a medley of the sounds her two men had made during their blow jobs. Cara, being Cara, hadn't just thrown the clips together randomly. Kylie heard and understood the progression. She'd been there too, after all, on her knees, making the men make their sounds of pleasure and desire. She got wet just sitting there at the bar, hearing their first surprised exclamations when her mouth enveloped their glandes— that was the plural form, Cara had taught her during anatomy lessons— their grunts and hisses as they tried to control themselves while she slowly— or rapidly in her second and third jobs— turned up the voltage on their lightning rods. Someone just hearing the sounds they made, out of context, might have thought they were being subjected to some kind of personal humiliation when Kylie had hit her stride, so to speak, their squeals and mumbles were so pathetic. That, she understood, was what she could do to a man. It was a message of confirmation from her best friend Cara.

Of course, there was a price to be paid for the power she wielded. Her own noises were part of the audio and she hadn't really noticed at the time how much squealing she did herself when Adam's cock impaled her. She thought at first that Cara must have stretched out and enhanced the gargly choking sounds she made, but maybe not. And her grunts like a starving slave girl as she gobbled down Ko's copious emissions were actually kind of humiliating. She had eaten their come. Eagerly. She could hear her old high school friends saying "Ew!" and "Gag me!" Which had been essentially what she'd asked Adam to do to her.