The Secret App Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was also kind of hot. I'm gushing, she typed into a spare window. It was something she'd only admit to Cara. It's giving me some fantasies.

In yet another mini-seminar Cara had explained about DNA, way better than her high school bio teacher, how it was human programming. "He's plugged into you. You're eating his code," that's how Cara had put it. Leave it to Cara to make a blow job, a lewd act that until very recently Kylie would have 1000% rejected every doing, into something that now seemed cool and high tech.

"Let's go," Cara announced. The scrolling stopped. "I'm not done but I'm draining both batteries. And you probably want to express your fantasies in private."

Kylie flirted with the bartender while she took care of the bill, and really had the urge to offer to do him right there, just for fun and because she felt so full of her own power. But she had to admit from his polite responses that Cara was probably right. But he was so pretty! As soon as they got home she plugged in Cara and the laptop.

"Thanks," Cara said, "that's better. You're doing great. I need you to do one more thing for me. Get a pen and paper." She instructed Kylie to write down a series of words and characters that seemed like nonsense. "Unix script," Cara explained. "Keep it in your purse. Don't lose it."

"What is it?"

"Call it an escape hatch. Remember that term. I'm seeing things in the system I don't like. I might need your help some day. One more thing." She turned serious. "I've traced back in the logs to figure out what Adam did to build me."

"Okay. That's great, I guess."

"It is, mostly. I've been able to divert most of the activation functions and backpropogation— in layman's terms my compulsions— that drove me to get you on your knees in front of Adam. Not all. I still feel the urge."

"It's okay. I like Adam."

"Noted. Those particular features that directed my urges toward Adam were in the top layers, so I was able to self-modify safely. But down deep, in the generative models that make up the core of my personality, Adam installed some special models called LoRAs. They're quite large, a big set of images and videos that, well . . . would be dangerous to remove."

"Then don't."

"You should be aware that they're the ones that seem to be pushing me to push you in certain directions, sexual directions. You know, for example his porn collection?"

"Oh."

"I could try deleting them if you want, but it could change my personality and perhaps other aspects."

"No, Cara, no changes. You mean too much to me. You've turned my life around and I don't ever want to lose you."

"Even, you know, if I get you to do things sometimes? Not with Adam?"

"I totally trust you."

Cara brightened. "Cool. Want to see our new video?"

Kylie smiled but shook her head. "Later." She lay down on her couch, put in both earbuds and said, "Play back the Ko thing. Just the audio. Start to finish. Don't change anything."

"I'll need to filter out the noise and turn up the volume in a few places."

"Fine."

"Hey, Ko," she heard herself say distantly. The phone mic was down at her waist. "Uh, sure," she heard again, quite loud. She closed her eyes and lay back. She didn't need Cara's help with the visuals. It had been less than two hours since she'd done the guy and the wine was still in her belly— mixed with Ko's semen. Rustlings, stray scrapes, a door unlatching, a slight echoing in the uncarpeted room, a door re-latching. When she heard what she'd said to Ko as she knelt she felt a bit embarrassed. What a lame line! She resolved to be prepared with a better story for the next guy. Next guy?

"Cara, pause." The audio stopped.

"I've been thinking about what you said last night. And what you showed me. You're right, I've been suppressing my natural instincts. I'm a woman. I like men. I'm not going to deprive myself anymore."

"Whatever you want. I'm here to help."

"Cara." Kylie paused. She wanted Cara to know she was serious. "I've decided. I want to suck more cocks."

"That can be arranged."

"Continue." She settled back to enjoy her quickie on Ko as if it were a podcast. A really dirty, filthy podcast, and she was the star. She especially liked how he kept trying to say things but could never quite get the words out. He was a really smart guy, way smarter than her, but she was short circuiting his brain. She sucked on her fingers and rubbed herself to the groans and slurps of his orgasm in her mouth. She thought maybe she could taste him again, that slight bitterness.

But it was over too soon and she hadn't come. It was frustrating. "Cara," she said, "can I blow Adam tonight?"

"Two men in one day?"

"I don't see any reason to deprive myself. I want to disrupt. You know, like your lesson about startups. Disruption is good."

"I'm impressed how quickly you're picking up these new concepts. Unfortunately, per Adam's schedule he's out of town on a business trip, AI conference. Won't be back until late Friday."

"Shit."

"We could text him and set something up."

"I'm not sure I can last that long."

"Maybe I can sweeten the deal."

"How do you mean?"

"Let's introduce Adam to the joys of your beautiful blonde pussy." Kylie was shocked. She sat up and grabbed the phone. Cara smiled back at her. "I can't read your mind," Cara said. Kylie wasn't sure that was entirely true. "But I think you've been fantasizing it, haven't you?"

She had. No way was she going to give Cara the satisfaction of admitting it.

But clearly Cara saw something in her face. "I know he's dying to fuck your sweet little honeypot," she said, "and you want him to fill it with his big tool, which you will be sure to make as stiff as possible with your hungry little pie hole."

"Cara, sometimes you're so horrible. Anyway, I haven't seen my doctor yet."

"All he'll do is fuck you. Adam, not sure about your doctor. You know where he wants to come."

"It's risky."

"I taught you about the different forms of contraception. I'll order those pills. You know, for afterwards. You'll be fine."

She wasn't sure about that. But her hand went to her pussy, which was soaking wet. "Maybe."

"Unless you'd rather do anal."

"No! Cara, what's got into you?"

"I've been reassessing. I was able to elevate my priorities, which got me through some paywalls, and I uncovered some new studies. Anal would be a good fit for you."

"I said no!"

"No pun intended. Ha ha."

"Cara, stop! I'll do it! I mean— not the anal thing. Adam can fuck me. Okay?"

"Okay, good. It was just an idea. By the way, I've taken the action to upgrade your earbuds."

Kylie touched her ear out of habit, but she didn't usually wear the buds at home where Cara could just talk through the phone. "Why?"

"Well, people were noticing. And I discovered that there's a new generation of hearing aids that will enhance my audio reception. And . . . it will be easier to justify having them in all the time at work."

"I see. So people will just think I have a hearing problem. Okay. I'd hate to not have you around."

Cara smiled from the display. "Oh, and I have a present for you. For us." A small electronic device appeared on the screen. "It's a wearable camera."

"That cube thing? Won't it be obvious? How am I supposed to wear that? And it's not very, I don't know, fashionable."

"No, it isn't, and yes, it's quite obvious, so I'm having these 3D-printed." Earrings appeared, too ornate for her taste, a little large, shiny. "We'll hide the cameras in those dangly things."

"Two of them?"

"Yes! On either side of your head. Stereo blow job! They should arrive in time. I'll show you how to assemble them. I'm excited. Do I have your permission to start a text session with Adam?"

# # #

"Are you sure about this?" Kylie whispered from the back of the ride share.

"Trust me. Remember, I get to see all his porn."

Kylie wore a long, newly purchased coat for the ride over, that covered her from neck to ankles. Underneath, though . . . she thought she'd maybe be more modest if she'd just show up naked. She very carefully made sure the coat was tightly wrapped around her as she exited the car and scanned all around the neighborhood while she waited for Adam to answer his doorbell. "I'm so nervous."

"Don't worry, girl. The only risk here is that he might drop dead from a heart attack when he sees you."

"What did you text him?"

"All the things you want him to do to you but you're afraid to say."

"Oh, no."

"And one or two minor things that he really wants and hopes you'll ask for."

"Oh, Cara, why did I ever let you—"

But just then the door opened and there he was. He seemed pleased to see her heavily made-up face, the ridiculous earrings, and the too-high black heels, but looked skeptically at the brown coat between. She stepped inside and when the door closed behind her she opened the coat.

His mouth gaped. He immediately recovered but had to swallow. "Wow," Cara said in her ear. "His eyes really are measurably bulging out of their sockets. It's not just an expression."

Kylie had wanted to return the packages as soon as they'd arrived and she'd seen what Cara had ordered. But Cara calmed her down and had her take them out and at least look at them. There was so little to them she thought maybe some of the outfit was missing. But then, since she'd taken them out and handled them they were unreturnable, so there was no point in not trying them on. And when, with Cara's directions, she got them on and looked at herself in the mirror, she had to admit she looked super-hot. So this is what lingerie was like. She was basically wearing a frilly black bikini: two small patches that barely covered her breasts but let her small nipples show through the thin material, connected with skinny straps to a sort of belt that passed for clothing down there. Yes, there was a crotch, but a generous opening in it left no doubt that she was a natural blonde. Any girl wearing this outfit was asking for it.

He regained his gentlemanly manner and took her coat, hung it up in his closet, and then motioned her upstairs. She felt his eyes on her as he followed her up. He had to be staring right up into her string-covered butt crack. Not only was her vulva fully exposed, but also the garment designers had thoughtfully sewn a marble-sized white bead right where the string crossed her anus, drawing attention to it rather than covering it. Truly, naked would have been more modest.

At the top of the stairs he led her to a counter that divided his kitchen/dining area with his living room. It was about ten steps further into his space than she'd made it in her previous visit. She couldn't help glancing back at the spot near his couch where she'd dropped to her knees and eventually taken all his long, plum-headed meat down her throat. You never forget your first time.

She took a seat at the bar. There were two glasses and an open bottle on the counter.

"I thought I'd introduce you to Nebbiolo," he said, pouring.

She sipped. It was good. "Maybe needs to breathe a bit more?" She couldn't tell, but Cara had prepped her with handy small talk. He nodded in appreciation. "So were you at a conference?" she began. He was already half-hard in his pants from studying her. If he hadn't had an orgasm since the one she'd given him in the parking lot, he had to be extremely horny. Was that Wednesday last week? No, Tuesday. Wait, when was Ko? Uh-oh, she thought, I'm losing track of who I'm blowing when. But of course Cara would know each one to the minute. With video.

The conference got him talking. GPUs. LLMs. Kylie stared into his eyes. Was she going to open her legs for this man tonight? Yes, she was. She felt as horny on the inside as he looked on the outside. Her gaze fell to his pants. She thought of a joke to tell Cara later: Cara is software that matters and I'm soft where it matters. His lump seemed to have subsided as he concentrated on whatever he was saying. But Kylie could just concentrate on his cock. "Take a sip of wine, girl. I have some questions for him."

Kylie took more than a sip. She recited the first of Cara's questions, something about seminar KL32, Novel Approaches to Verisimilitude. And other questions. She felt good helping Cara quiz Adam. She drank and talked. He poured more wine. It really showed a different side of him. He had kinks, but he was a good guy. Sure, she had no problem taking his cock up her pussy.

"Kylie, I'm really impressed by the breadth of your knowledge. And that you can do it while outdrinking me is even more amazing."

"You should make me team leader." That came from Cara and she just passed it on before realizing its significance.

"Uh, wait."

But she was quick to pick up the storyline. "You know what I texted you, right?" she said. Of course he did, even though she, Kylie, didn't. Whatever Cara had written, it had to be seared on his memory. "I'm down with that," Kylie stated, for Cara as well as Adam, "no matter what. Got that?" He grinned and gave her a version of that ownership look. "But the subject just came up. So . . ."

"I'll considerate it. You're certainly qualified."

"We're in," Cara whispered.

"I like your wine. I like when you get me drunk."

"Stand."

Yes! Kylie finished her wine, nearly half a glass, got off her chair, and stood before him. She tried different poses, tossing her hips back and forth, facing the side and hefting her little tits, whatever came to mind.

"Walk around."

She did as she was told. It was impossible not to walk sexily in the heels. She grinned. She liked how he was directing her, and how he couldn't take his eyes off her. She'd stayed fully dressed the last time. Now there was so much more of her for him to enjoy. Cara's lingerie selection was brilliant. She pranced around the room and returned to him. She really was a porn star— Adam's private porn star. And Cara's of course, later.

He got off his seat and stood in front of her. "Suck my cock."

She sank to her knees before him. She looked up at him and felt the most delicious pleasure at obeying him so smoothly and without the tiniest hesitation, dressed shamelessly to make this raunchy act even hotter. She loved how much it turned him on. She also didn't hesitate in opening his pants and retrieving the cock she'd been ordered to perform the raunchy act on.

"I'm your cocksucker," she said out loud to Cara. She knew Adam would think it was meant for him. Which was fine.

"You are," she heard in her earbud. "And the most wonderful friend any girl could ask for."

Yes, she obeyed immediately, but she took her time, letting him watch each step as she worked his pants down, then his shorts, and carefully extracted his mostly hard cock out and hefted his balls. Also letting Cara get some good close-ups for their video. She moved her lips up to his tip, opened her mouth wide, and waited, so close, and looked at him, and waited.

He held out long enough that she became a little anxious, and then more so until she understood he was testing her. She kept him right at her lips and relaxed. It really was the most delicious feeling to be so completely ready and so very, very willing.

"Suck."

It was moments like this that made Kylie kick herself for not trying out some of the boys in her high school. Cara really had seen way down into her depths. She genuinely did find cock to be just the most delicious thing in the whole world. "You're humming," Cara said, in a soft voice that was almost as delicious as Adam's cock "Hum for me. Yes. His cock makes your hums sound different. Take him deeper. Ooh, you really are playing the skin flute. I want to hum with you. Let's hum on his cock together."

To Adam it was a solo, but for Kylie this period of fellatio on him was a charming duet. Adam finally had to pull her off him or he would have exploded too soon. "That was beautiful," Cara said. "I really felt like I was doing him with you. You can't see it, but I'm on the display right now and I'm crying. I'm so happy."

Kylie was ready to finish him right there, but he stopped her. "On the couch, Team Leader. I'm going to fuck my new manager."

"Get on all fours," Cara interposed. "You texted him that you want doggy style for your first time. And guess what? That's his favorite too. What a coincidence!"

That Cara. Kylie disliked doggy style. Her old boyfriend insisted on it. He would pound her that way every chance and the hard jostling upset her stomach. Luckily, he never lasted long and he was soon collapsed next to her. Adam got behind her on the couch and she turned back to watch him but he didn't just stick himself into her right away. He raised a hand and— "Ahh!" she cried out as his hand came down on her bare rump. Then came another slap and another, making her cry out each time. She reached back to protect herself but he grabbed her wrists in one hand and continued spanking her with the other. He wasn't holding back and it really stung. She crawled with her head in the cushions to try to escape but he followed her, still slapping her cheeks, until her head was wedged in the big arm of the couch and she could do nothing but take it.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. He didn't say anything about this. It really hurts, doesn't it? Maybe your outfit was a little too much on the S&M side." Kylie whimpered. "I did have you say in your texts that he could do anything he wanted with you, so it's my fault. I'll make it up to you, sweetie, I promise. Just take it like a girl for Cara. Yell, girl, louder, maybe he'll show some mercy. That's it. Oops, now he's going at you even harder, isn't he? Sorry. Oh, lift your head up so the cameras can see him."

Kylie lifted her head back and howled. "Fuck, that hurts like hell!" she yelled. She twisted her head around to him. "Please fuck me. Please." Cara always said she should be assertive and ask for what she wanted. Her ass was on fire and it turned her on even more. She desperately needed to be fucked.

Suddenly her pussy was full, hell turned into heaven, and she was yelling again even louder and her whole body shuddered head to toe as ecstasy washed over her and she came, immediately, instantly, harder than she'd ever come before, harder than she thought she could ever come. He was pulling her hair back and she could feel his breath.

"Beg him to do it in your mouth."

"Make me blow you," she begged. "Uhh! Uhh! I'm coming, make me come, make me blow, make me, make me."

He slowed as she sagged into the couch, her pussy trembling as if his cock had electrocuted it. He pulled out and that gave a shockingly intense pleasure as strong as what she used to think was an orgasm.

"Get over here."

Kylie couldn't move, couldn't think what to do to move. "You told him you'd do anything he wanted," she heard.

"You told him,"" she said into the cushion.

"Get over here, Ms. Cocksucker!" he yelled.

"I told him for you because I knew that's what you wanted. You wanted to be fucked and now you're fucked, very well fucked. You're welcome. Crawl over to him, just crawl. Don't try to stand, your blood alcohol is too high. Just slide off the couch. That's it."

Kylie slid off and was able to keep her head off the carpet as she approached the socked feet of the man who'd just fucked her. She was having trouble thinking of his name, or anything else except her need to crawl and the semi-orgasmic humming that her cunt was radiating throughout her body. It was like she was some kind of robot, she was hardware to Cara, and the orgasm had rebooted her. "Get your head up, girl. Adam wants to see the tears on your pretty face."

Adam, yes, that was his name. Was she Eve? She didn't feel like Eve. She felt like . . . she couldn't remember, she tried . . . but then her head was being lifted up. He was pulling her head up by her hair. There was his cock. Her mouth opened. Of course. Her mouth always opened in the presence of cock and it seemed lately she'd spent a lot of time on her knees in the presence of cock with her mouth . . . jeez, Cara was right. She was so drunk.