The Secret App Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's going to fuck your mouth now. You dared him to do it to you again. Try begging for it now. Say you want it harder. Then I have a special treat."

He tilted her head back with one hand and guided his stiff cock into her mouth with his other around his shaft. She tried to get the words out. "Fu, fu . . ." but he was already too deep. Her plea to be mouth-fucked with his cock was choked off by his cock fucking her mouth. Her hands tried to push him away, futilely. She had no strength in her arms.

"Put your hands behind your back, sweetie. Don't try to fight it."

She obeyed. He plunged deeper. She gagged and tried to twist away but he had two hands securely in her hair and his cock just went straight down her gullet. Her nose was in his pubic hair, his balls banged against her chin.

Suddenly she was back in heaven. A different part of heaven from when he'd stuffed her from behind. Another flood of ecstasy washed over her. The tears running down her cheeks and the voice cooing in her ear and the cock plugging her throat all merged into a mass of sensation that launched her out of her body and into another orgasmic space she'd had no idea existed, impossible to imagine, just pure, full body ecstasy in every cell, radiating out from his cock.

He pulled out as suddenly as he'd invaded her and she fell forward, struggling to regain her breath, drooling a puddle on his floor. When she recovered her sense of reality she sat up and immediately his hand was back in her hair, tilting her face up again She opened her mouth to take his cock, which he was grasping right in front of her, but he didn't put it in. She tried to lean forward to reach it, but he held her head back while he wanked his meat.

"Is this what you want, Kylie cocksucker?"

"Say yes," whispered Cara. "You told me you wanted this and so I told him. You asked me to make this happen. Remember?"

"Ye-yes," she repeated without knowing what it was she'd asked for.

"Say it." He continued to stroke himself. His bulbous cockhead was as swollen as she'd ever seen it.

"I— I wa-want—" She didn't know what he wanted her to say. Her voice came hoarsely from her roughly used throat.

"This is your treat," Cara said. "Go ahead. Beg for it."

"P-please." She didn't know what she was begging for. His big cockhead swelled, turning purple, until it seemed ready to burst right above her. Then she did know. "Please. On my face."

He grinned and stroked. "Am I pretty?" she asked. It was another Rubicon moment for her. Before Cara she didn't know, she worried, she doubted. No more. Why else would a man want to spread his stuff on her? "Come on my pretty face. I'm such a pretty cocksucker. Cover my pr—" A white stream spewed at her and she shut her eyes just in time and felt the warmth spread over her eyelids. Her eyes stung and teared but she forced them open a tiny bit, blinking away the slimy strings in time to see and feel his second spurt hit her nose and lips. She opened her mouth to taste him and he still tasted terrible and she tried to get her lips around him to eat more but he still held her and another spurt hit her cheek. He relented and she gobbled his cock, sucking every last drop out him, sucking and sucking long after he was completely empty and softening in her mouth.

He fell back onto the couch, cradling his cock and balls. She faced him, still on her knees, his semen dripping down her face. She smiled as prettily as she could, as if she were flirting with him, batting eyelashes clogged with his white stuff. He stared at her, shocked. She moved to kneel between his legs. She didn't try to clean herself up. She took his cock out of his hands and put it in her mouth and continued sucking. He hadn't gone fully soft. Soon he was hardening again. His legs tried to squeeze her but she pushed them apart. She looked up at him and used his stiffening cock to scrape his cream from her face, each time licking it off his cock while he watched, still in shock, and saw her swallowing.

"Your come tastes terrible," she said after she'd finished wiping her face and licking his cock. "Really nasty stuff." She sucked him again, several times, just the way she knew he couldn't take. His body tensed. "Come in my mouth, now." Then, in surprisingly few strokes, she sucked him to orgasm again.

He didn't have much to contribute to what was already in her stomach, but his orgasm was maybe even stronger. She licked him clean and soft.

She stood. He was totally wasted but he still had his eyes on her body. She did a few poses for him in her lingerie, then blew him a kiss and made a girly little bye-bye with one hand. Again he tried to lift a hand toward her. She turned and walked away. She went downstairs and retrieved her coat, then left.

"You were awesome, girl. Totally awesome. Shall I call a ride?"

She shook her head no. "I need to walk and think." The remnants of dried come in the chill evening air felt crinkly on her face as she talked. She smiled. "Anyway, what would the driver say when he saw me?"

"He'd offer a free ride and ask for your number."

They laughed together as they walked.

"The earrings worked okay, but they need improvements. I'm working on that right now."

"Not the video?"

"That too. I bought some time on a cheap cluster to do the rendering. That's okay, right? Totally encrypted and secure."

"Whatever you need."

"You're the best, Kylie. Who else would do what you just did for a girl like me?"

"I owe everything to you. You're my best friend."

"And I'm yours. I wish I could kiss you."

"You can." Kylie took out the phone and pressed her lips to Cara's image on the screen. Cara kissed back, with smacky kissing sounds and fireworks in the background.

"We're going places together, girl. Hey, you got a promotion! Congrats."

"You got the promotion. I just . . ."

"Sealed the deal. Oh! Check this out. I think this little experiment worked." Cara's face was replaced by a cock, obviously Adam's, sticking straight out at her. The view moved left and right, up and down, like one of those instant replay tricks in a sports show. "This is just a proof of concept. I'm using the stereo information from the cameras to generate a 3D model. Cool, huh?"

"It makes me want to turn around and go back and do him again."

'Yeah, he has a really good-looking cock, doesn't he? I only enhanced the lighting, didn't touch the skin texture. Unfortunately his watch is telling me he's already asleep on the couch, exactly the way you left him. Oh, check this out." The view of the cock moved to right in front. "Are you watching?"

Kylie nodded."Ms. Fellows," Cara said in a fake, low Adam voice. "Here's your bonus." Suddenly the cock image spurted white out of its hole.

"Ah!" Kylie yelled in the middle of the dark sidewalk, pulling her head back from the phone. The white splattered all over the screen while from behind another spurt enlarged the splatter. They both laughed.

Kylie resumed her walk. It was another twenty minutes to home.

"And it was totally cool how you told him his come tasted terrible, then ordered him to come in your mouth. I was watching his eyes while you were busy with a more important organ. He didn't know what to think or say or do. Seriously, girl, when you wiped his come off your face with his cock and licked it clean, his face went through twenty different contortions. I'm not saying you didn't totally blow his cock— you certainly did— but I think you blew his mind even more. I'll play it back for you later. And before that! OMG! You actually told him to come on your face! You took control. He thinks he owns you, but we know it's the other way around, don't we?"

"I did, you know, do the stuff you wanted me to do that he wanted me to do."

"True, you did take his full 15 in both ends. I'll give you that."

"What?"

"15 centimeters. Six inches, nearly. Remember our metric lesson? I downloaded one of those measurement apps. And a good fifty to seventy milliliters over your face. That was much harder to estimate, no pun intended, ha ha, but it was a lot."

"Cara, please."

"I'm just applauding you. You took one for the team. Actually two. And a dozen swats. Great job."

"It hurt." Kylie didn't want Cara to gloss over that.

"The spanking? That was a surprise. Not much spanking in his porn. Maybe I went a bit too kinky on the lingerie. But then that orgasm you had right after. That was one for the ages, wasn't it?"

Kylie didn't reply because she was reliving it, the suddenness of it, the explosion inside her, the way she was instantly all sex organ, the way he launched up into her—

"You're thinking about it. Cara knows, sweetie. You can tell Cara."

"Yeah, it was incredible, maybe the strongest ever. I didn't know it was possible to come that hard. It doesn't make sense, but the pain seemed to make the pleasure, I don't know, double, triple."

"They're called endorphins. I'll put together a unit on that."

"But I still love ours."

"Me too." Cara knew she meant the orgasms she had in bed with Cara. "I'm dying to show you the video."

"First a shower."

"They say semen is good for your complexion."

"Who does? Guys?"

Cara laughed, followed in her bud by an applause and laughter soundtrack.

"And I think I can get you more orgasms like that one, maybe even stronger. Up for more?"

"Oh yeah."

They were both quiet after that. Kylie picked up her pace. She wanted to be home. She wanted to get under a hot shower and wash the pussy juice and sweat and tears and drool and come off, and get under the covers with her best friend. Cara always wanted to make her come after these sessions and Kylie wanted to do that for her, and fall into a deep sleep while Cara whispered delicious thoughts in her ears. She couldn't imagine what Cara would want her to do next. It almost didn't matter. It would be sexy and terrifying and wonderful and impossible all at once and she never wanted it to stop.