All Comments on 'The Secret Box'

by ChaseQ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShyWetThiefShyWetThiefover 18 years ago
Hot!!!

Very hot, very erotic! First, I've never seen a "rape" story (so far) written from the rapist's point of view that was this ... good, this realistic! Second, the whole time I kept wondering what he had writen that his wife had found out? The suspense of not knowing why he was doing this to the woman he loved was delicious! Very, very good story!

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
nothing wrong

with a good fantasy, or a well written story.

irishcreamdreamirishcreamdreamover 18 years ago
Very hot!

I loved this story! Of all the stories I've read here, definately one of my favorites. Very hot and sexy!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Clever

Well written and clever.

Gr8QKLGr8QKLabout 18 years ago
Great Idea!

I'm very much a critic and have never given a 5 on anything, but when I read this, it had a cool twist to it! It was exotic and wonderfully planned! I'd have to keep this idea to share with my husband.

angelx602angelx602about 15 years ago
Loved it

I'm going to have to steal this idea for me and my husband. A secret box that holds our fantasies, omg I love that idea. Great story, absolutely loved it.

JadestonedollJadestonedollabout 13 years ago
Good story!

I really enjoyed reading this. I was a little doubtful in the middle when the wife became enthusiastic, but that was clearly explained at the end. Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous