The Secret Crush Pt. 01

Story Info
Melinda moves into her first apartment!
3.1k words
3.83
2.3k
3
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains explicit content with strong language, explicit sexual details, and some violence. This story is a complete work of fiction, everyone in this story consents to any sexual activity in this story, it is not forced on any character in any way. Every character is over the age of 18 years old, their names in this story if are real person is completely coincidental.

***********

My name is Melinda and I am 21 years old and I have just moved into my first apartment on my own. It feels so great to finally have a place of my own. No sister to share the basement with, or have her peeking and pussy twatted me when I got a guy over. I cannot tell you how many times my sister Stacy has pussy twatted me.

You know how guys call other dudes cock blockers right, well I came up with a saying for when a sister does it to me constantly. My sister is the biggest pussy twatter, I have ever had to deal with. There was this one guy I liked and because of my sister, she ruined my chance with him. Mainly because I think she had a thing for him as well.

My sister seemed to have a thing for every single guy I liked and tried to steal him from me. So I tried my best with this one guy Patrick. I remember it like it was yesterday. Patrick and I were both in our senior year in high school. He turned 18 in September and I was just a few days away from turning 18. I wanted something special for my birthday.

*******FLASHBACK************

Melinda is hanging out and is wearing a denim blue tight skirt today and white t-shirt and a jean jacket, white knee-high socks, and her white Nike pumps. She is hanging around her best friend Amanda, the both of them are hanging out by her locker, as Scott walks by and waves at them both. Melinda keeps looking at Scott as she bites her bottom lip.

Amanda notices the look she is giving him, she is taking the clothes off of his body with her eyes. Looking at Melinda, Amanda says, "Gee Mel, I never knew you could drool so much."

Melinda blushes as she says, "Oh shut up!"

"No seriously you were undressing him with your eyes," Amanda said.

"So what it's a free country isn't it, I can look can't I," Melinda said.

"Uhh ok, not when you have a boyfriend Mel, in case you forgot," Amanda said.

"Oh well, uh I forgot to mention that Paul and I broke up, a couple of weeks ago," Melinda responded.

Surprised to hear this as Amanda looks over at Scott who is now gone as they did not see where he went off to. They both are quiet for the time being, as Amanda asks, "So I guess you both did not want it to get out too quick that you and Paul broke up?"

"Nah, I just did not think it was important really to bring up," Melinda answered.

"W-what are you serious," Amanda replied shocked to hear this.

"To be honest I was over Paul a long time ago, it was just not working out and he was always so jealous whenever I would hang out with Patrick if you remember," Melinda said.

"Well you and Patrick did spend lots of time together," Amanda said.

"Well it wasn't just with Pat either, I hung out with both Pat and Joe and well Paul was very jealous of that. It wasn't like we did a gang bang or anything," Melinda said.

"Well that is what Paul thought right, he did the same stuff with me also," Amanda said.

"So I got a question for you, why in the hell did you and Patrick break up," Melinda asked, and says, "Since you are so into my love life, what happened with you two."

"It just did not work out, that is all I am going to say," Amanda says trying to avoid the conversation.

"Manda come on, it is not like Pat goes to this school anymore you can tell me, what happened," Melinda asked?"

"F-fine you told me, it is only fair I tell you what happened," Amanda answered.

Melinda and Amanda go to the resource room, it is more private in that room to talk, and they can have a cup of coffee as well at the same time. The resource room was better than going to the overcrowded and loud cafeteria. So Amanda was sitting and had her legs crossed in her navy blue skirt, I could tell she was uncomfortable about this, just the way she was sitting. Just as she was about to tell me, something happened that I did not expect. The same guy we both had not seen in over five months suddenly walked in the door.

There he was Patrick Lassiter, who none of us had heard from or seen in so long. Our little group usually hung out every weekend, before I started dating Paul, and Amanda first started dating another guy named Rick. At the same time that I dated Paul, Amanda had been with four different guys, she dated Rick for about half a year, then they broke up because of another person who I cannot stand. Her name is Melissa, and she has been a big problem that Paul and I had to deal with in our relationship as well. She always stirred up trouble and made things worse for people.

I am trying not to jump from topic to topic, but so much happened in the past year and a half, that you would think everything that happened would be over in just a little bit of time. The truth is everything that happened you would have thought it happened over four years, that is how long it felt to me. So much happened and if I mentioned every little detail of what happened, we could be here a long time.

So back to what happened between Rick and Amanda, Melissa was the cause of them breaking up. She meddled and caused so much beef, that she manipulated Amanda so much that she ended up cheating on Rick with another guy named Guy. Amanda dated Guy for about two weeks then they broke up because Guy was overly jealous and abusive and I kinda kicked him in the balls. That is a story for another time though. That was how it ended though between Amanda and Guy, my Nike pumps hitting square between Guy's thighs and not the way he would want.

So that is the first two guys, Rick and Guy, then she started seeing Dwayne and they went out for almost as long as me and Paul. The four of us would double date quite a lot actually. They ended up breaking up because once again another jealous guy could not handle other guys talking to her. Patrick was the third wheel most of the time when he hung out with us. He was skinny and well he had a difficult time getting girls to notice him. Amanda was playing table hockey with him to be nice, and at first, Dwayne was being cool about it.

That drastically changed when Patrick and Amanda started playing the dancing game together. I kinda agreed with Dwayne that she was leading Pat on and was flirting, she would bump her hips against his, she patted him on his ass a couple of times. That is kinda when Dwayne lost his cool and told Patrick off and to go home, and that he wasn't wanted. Little did he know Amanda would end up leaving with him, that night and that is how Patrick and Amanda started seeing each other.

Amanda just stopped mid-sentence as Patrick walked in the room just now as she was about to tell me what happened between them. I kinda forgot as well, as he looks nothing like he did when I last saw him, when he walked in the room, he had a swagger about him that he did not have before. I just walked in and everyone took notice. The old Pat I knew when he walked in a room, barely got a glance in his direction, he just walked in now, and every girl in this room took notice.

Melinda is the first person to get up to greet him as Patrick walked into the room, with a surprised look on her face as she says, "Hey Pat, how have you been?"

Patrick is the hugging teddy bear type, there is never a time when he and I did not hug when we saw each other, and when he hugged me, there was something different about it. He clenched me the way he did, it felt nice. Maybe it was because I had not seen him in five months, and for me, that seemed like not seeing him for two years. That is just how it felt to me during that time, time seemed to be longer than what it seemed.

He let me go, as he looked at me and said, "It feels nice to be back."

"I'm glad you are back," Melinda said.

Surprisingly, Patrick has a wrapped up little box wrapped in her favorite colors purple, and with a white ribbon and white bow on top. There is a tag that reads happy birthday Melly Girl. She is surprised to see this as she blushes, as he hands it to her, "Uhh is something wrong," Patrick asked?

"Your a few days early actually," Melinda answered.

I don't mind the way Patrick blushed and doing something so thoughtful for me. I couldn't have been upset, he did not forget my birthday, he just did not remember the day. I look at the nicely wrapped box and felt very happy at that moment.

"Well you might as well open it, I kinda feel foolish," Patrick said.

"Oh shush, if anyone has a problem with it, they will have to deal with me," Melinda responded, as the two of them sit down together, where Melinda was with Amanda, as they both saw each other. Amanda blushed a bit, as Patrick pulled up a chair and turned it around backward, and sits down looking at us both.

Melinda smiles at him, his arms crossed over the back end of the chair watching her, Melinda notices the muscle mass he now has compared to before. Amanda has noticed it as well, there is something different to him.

"Pat, have you been working out," Melinda asked

He smiles and says, "Yeah I bought a home gym with some of the money I made doing wood. My dad and I started doing a business selling firewood. My dad needed an extra hand for a few months so that is why I took a semester off of school. I agreed to take one semester off and then come back."

"So that is why nobody saw or heard from you," Melinda asked?

"Yeah I was out of town lots doing the work, so I did not have time to hang out much," Patrick answered.

Amanda looks at Patrick as she says, "It is good to see you."

Looking at her as he says, "Mandy let's just let the past where it is, we tried and it just didn't work."

Amanda looks at him with a bit of sadness hearing him say that, she gets up and nods but Melinda can tell she is not fully over him. Amanda gets up and leaves the room, as she was holding back her tears.

Melinda is curious as she looked at Patrick and asked, "So I take it you ended things?"

He nods and answered, "Yeah, it just wasn't working, like yeah she is nice and she is a good friend. I just didn't want to end up being another flame of the month for her."

Melinda does completely understand that, she knows even though she still has feelings for him. She knows Amanda is the kind of person who doesn't last long in a relationship. She goes by the seat of her pants from guy to guy, and eventually Pat would have been another ex on her bedpost to mark.

Patrick gets up and sits beside Melinda now that Amanda has left the resource room. Melinda shifts and faces him, crossing her sexy legs over the other, showing Pat a bit of panty slip in his direction, as she looks at the present as he says, "You might as well open it now, I feel dumb for bringing it early."

Melinda leans towards him and gestures to him to lean closer as she whispers into his ear, "It was very sweet of you."

She smiles and then asks, "Want to celebrate my birthday with me at my place?"

So that is how I convinced Patrick to come over to my place on my birthday. My parents would be there of course and my sister as well. I wanted to have some time alone with Patrick so I spoke with my mom about this, while we were getting things ready for my birthday.

We were decorating the kitchen and living room. I had decided that I did not want a big birthday party. I just wanted to hang out with a few friends and have a nice dinner instead. So I invited most of my friends from the resource room, but Patrick was the first person I invited. I did invite Amanda as well but she declined. She said she would celebrate with me on the weekend herself. I wore the new dress that Patrick got me for my birthday. That is what the gift was, a sexy purple sparkly dress. It looks really good on me, and it shows off my legs as well.

My mom and I were getting things ready as she had noticed the new dress on me, as she says, "Well that is a nice dress, where did you get it?"

"P-Patrick bought it for me for my birthday," Melinda answered.

"Oh, I see," her mother responded and says, "So I remember you saying that you and Patrick are just friends."

"Well yeah I did," Melinda responded.

"So then why has that suddenly changed," Melinda's mom asked?

"I honestly don't know mom, something has changed, I really cannot say more than that," Melinda answered.

So that is where that conversation ended, of course like any mother would do, she cautioned me about it of course. So the dinner happened, my friends came we had fun and it was a good time. Patrick agreed to stay over for the night, as he would do some of the times he would come over. Patrick and I were downstairs watching a movie, and well he and I were underneath a blanket together. My sister Stacy was on the other loveseat and watching the same movie with us.

Patrick and I never cuddled up like this before, it was nice to sit on his lap while watching a movie like this. His hands were massaging my tits the whole time though and rubbing my thighs.

Then his hands on my thighs began to wander up to my dress and the next thing I knew, Pat had slipped his finger into my panties and he was rubbing and playing with my pink pussy. He rubbed and stroked and teased me so much. I was covering my moans up by kissing his neck, making sure my sister would not hear me I had to put a pillow over my mouth and moan into it. Patrick's fingers were relentless in my panties and kept pumping my pussy so good.

My eyes were fixated on his as he kept pleasuring me, as he was teasing and making me feel good, I had to show him some pleasure as I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped him, and put my hand into his boxers. Here we were sitting together under a blanket, the two of us masturbating each other while pretending to watch a boring movie my sister chose to watch.

I jacked his dick in and out of my hand and soon I was doing it so well his hand stopped on me, I whispered into his ear, "I told you one day I'd beat you up and down in a way you'd like."

He laughed at that as I nibbled on his ear and continued to beat him off and I know he was close. He was on the verge of bursting cum all over my hand. I was rubbing just his tip and he was squirming so much I had to cover his mouth with my other hand. Jerking him and rubbing his tip up and down, feeling the pre-cum leaking on my fingertips. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. That is when she did it, she turned the movie off and turned on the lights as I had my hand on Patrick's dick and asked us to play board games.

I was completely and utterly pussy twatted by her, I had him on the verge of cumming in my hand, in a matter of moments we would have gone into my room and we would have been having sex within a few seconds. Nope, that is not how it went, we ended up playing board games. That was also unfortunately the last weekend Patrick and I hung out.

****FLASHBACK OVER****

So here I am now unpacking some of my things for the kitchen, I am putting my plates and bowls in the cupboard. I hear a knock on my door. I come up to the door, as I open it, and to my surprise, there he is Patrick the same guy from high school is now standing before me.

I am surprised and shocked to see him, as he sees me and says, "Melly?"

"Pat, oh my gosh, w-what are you d-doing here," Melinda asked back in response."

"I live in the apartment across the hall from you, I heard the music and well I thought I would say a friendly hello," Patrick said.

Melinda blushes as she says, "I cannot believe this, you live in the same building as me?"

"Y-yeah I am the guy the landlord has to take care of anything if they need anything," Patrick answered.

"Your the superintendent that the landlord mentioned would stop by," Melinda responded.

He just nods and says, "Yeah it also is my job to inspect everything is working right for you, so is it ok if I come in and do that for you?"

Melinda puts a finger to her lips as she just nods and blushes, as she then closes her apartment door as lets, Patrick, into her apartment. She locks the door as she stands against the door and says to herself, "This time I will not be pussy twatted!"

To be continued...