The Secret in the Shower

Story Info
Kitten invites her new toy in, but it's master she wants.
3.1k words
3.66
6.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A follow-up to my previous story 'The Secret in the Shed', this story follows Kitten and The Slave back inside the house, and what they get up to when Master joins them.

As ever, constructive feedback is appreciated!

Enjoy,

- J

~~~~~

Reaching the top of the wooden staircase, Kitten turned and opened the first door on her right to reveal a large bedroom decorated in white, with small verdant trees and bright, healthy flowers covering almost every flat surface. On the bedside table sat a vase of burning red roses, with some of the sharpest looking thorns The Slave had ever seen.

"Hah, seems appropriate," he thought, accidentally out loud.

"What?" Kitten snapped.

"Oh I er... I just mean it's a beautiful room, for a beautiful woman like you."

"Too fucking right."

Nervously, he stared around the room, looking for something to comment on, unsure what to say, before she continued,

"Anyway, I don't know where he's planning on letting you sleep tonight. I bet he was going to give you my bed in the guest room, but he can get fucked if he thinks I'm sleeping next to him after the way he's been behaving."

"Oh... I-"

"You may as well stay in here for now at least until he gets here, sit down."

"Oh, okay... Thanks." The Slave replied, pathetically.

Settling down onto the comfortable mattress, he felt the warmth of the fluffy sheets sighed a little as they comforted the marks that were burning and aching up and down his body. "So do you both live here?"

"Yeah, I moved in with him a little while ago," she explained, "as you can see, I've done a bit of redecorating since then." They both laughed for a moment, before the scowl returned to her face. "Before that, most of the walls were pop-culture posters and shit, it was like living with a fucking teenager. Still, at least I won him over in the end. Most of that stuff is confined to his study, now. And my babies are everywhere."

"Your...babies?"

"My plants. Turn around, I'm getting changed."

"Oh... okay."

As he turned and spun on the bed he took some time to adire the other decorations around the room. On the wall which had been behind them, there were photos and keepsakes attached to the wall, with lengths of string running to different places on a world map. As he studied that, Kitten undid her corset, wincing as the leather came away from the bruises she'd received night after brutal, wonderful night. Throwing that, and her lacy underwear, aside, she instead took from a drawer a set of white cotton pyjamas patterned with little cats and paws, and as she finished pulling the top over her head she realised that her Master was arriving at the bedroom door.

"Have you two been getting along?"

"Yes Master!" They both replied insiticivly, almost in unison.

"Oh good," he smiled a sly smile, "you havn't been watching her change have you, you fucking perv?"

"No! I wasn't even looking in the same direction! I was looking at the world map and her peace lilly!"

"Her peace lilly? That better not be a euphemism you seedy fuck." His voice was suddenly a snarl, and it had turned the slave's into a whimper.

"N-No! It's the plant! The one with the white flowers. Although, they're not actually flowers, they're-"

"I know," Master chuckled, "it was a joke. And they're specialised leaves, yeah, she loves that thing, don't you?"

"I love all my babies," Kitten smiled as Master wrapped her in his arms and pulled her close. "And some... not-so-babies."

"You better," Master snarled playfully, as his hands ran up her front. "How do you look so fucking good even in your pyjamas? Well... I suppose they don't really hide much, do they?" His hand found her nipple, which was standing obviously under the fabric of her top, and slowly teased it making her whimper sofly. In an instant, her body came alive again with his touch. She wanted him, she needed... Something.

"I think you should go take a shower before you get our bed all dirty," Master told the slave as his attention momentarily turned away from Kitten.

"Oh, I can use your shower? That'd be lovely, thank you!"

"It's the door right at the top of the stairs."

As the other boy shuffled quickly from the room, Master turned back to Kitten and saw her looking up at him, with her big brown eyes full of needy lust.

"I've been good..." She purred, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself against him. "And I've been patient... Which you know is hard for me. Is it my turn, Master?" As she spoke, her hands wandered down his front and cupped his bulge, feeling it grow a little under the warmth of her palm.

"Oh, I didn't think you'd want it after it had been in another boy..." He teased her, as his hands began to slide under her top.

Her mind raced. The way Master had fucked the slave, the way his thrusts seemed as powerful as thunder, the way they both moaned and grunted. She wanted that. That's what she needed. A whimper escaped her lips as the thoughts consumed her mind.

"Hmm?" Master snarled, grabbing her chin with a finger and thumb.

"If it's been in him it's not clean... But... I don't want it in anyone else, Master. I want it. I want what you gave him. Please Master. It's my turn..."

They both heard the water click on and the slave squeal as the too-hot water poured over his wounds. They knew they didn't have long. Impatiently, she reached into his pants and grabbed the hot flesh of his shaft in her hand. "Fuck me, Master. Please."

Without another word, she felt herself being flung backwards, crashing down onto the bed with a thud. She couldn't help the grin growing on her face as she reached over for the wet wipes in the bed side table. By the time she'd retrieved them, Master's clothes were discarded, his cock was hard, and he was coming for her. In one swift movement he pounced on her, his hand pushing her top up and grabbing her breast as his mouth went to the hollow of her throat. Kitten couldn't help but moan as she finally got the attention she craved. Reaching down with a wipe in hand, she stroked up and down his cock, cleaning every inch of it, feeling it grow ever harder as she did. With every bit of attention that she gave it, his breathing grew harder, and his grip on her grew stronger. His heart pounded in his chest, his every breath became a deep growl let out into her neck or right into her ear, every single one sending sparks shooting through Kitten's body. Finally, she couldn't wait any more. She dropped the wipe and before it had even settled on the bed, Master thrust his thick cock deep into her.

"Fuck, you feel incredible," he groaned as she gasped deeply.

Meanwhile, in the shower, The Slave winced and groaned as the expensive-feeling soap cleansed his aching body. Every inch of him hurt, his skin was on fire, his organs felt bruised, even his mind seemed damaged, in a way he couldn't quite put his finger on. But in the hot steam of the shower, all of that seemed to melt away. What he'd had, what Master had given him, was like nothing he'd ever felt. Like nothing he'd even dreamed of. The stories he'd read, the roleplays he'd enjoyed online, none of that could have prepared him for how it felt to submit to someone like him. To be taken like someone like him. To be taken, like Kitten was, by the sounds of things. They weren't as quiet as they thought. The Slave's cock grew harder as he heard them moaning and groaning and grunting. He tried to focus on cleaning himself, on relaxing, but Master's powerful thrusts seemed to echo through him. For a moment, he slipped into a daydream about how Kitten must look naked, about how Master's cock must feel when he wants you to enjoy it. There was a break in the noises from the next room, and The Slave's mind snapped back to here and now. As it did, he realised that he'd just been washing his cock for the whole length of his dream, and now it was rock hard and swollen, with soapy water glistening on the shaft.

"Master would kill me for jacking off to them in his shower... And Kitten would too..." He told himself, turning to adjust the flow of water. As he did, though, a jet struck his sensitive cock in just the right way, and it sent shivers up his spine powerful enough to make him moan under his breath. He tried to resist the urge, to clear his thoughts, but he couldn't resist. He had to cum. He needed it. Hungrily, he grasped his shaft with one hand and adjusted the shower head with the other. He stroked himself quickly and forcefully, directing the water jet in just the right place. It was like nothing he'd ever felt. The frustrated lust from watching Kitten, from being fucked my Master, from being used and not allowed to cum was bubbling over. Already he could feel himself getting close, already it was building deep inside him.

Master's hand crushed down on Kitten's throat, the choking making the already amazing feeling of his thick shaft even better.

"I... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" she moaned, cursing each time he thrust into her, the need to be quiet totally forgotten in her lustful desperation

"You fucking like that slut?" He growled.

"Fuck. Yes. Fuck."

"You like getting filled with a fat cock that's already filled another boy?"

"Yes. Sir. Fuck... I... Fuck."

"You wanna fucking cum?"

"Oh... Fuck... Yes... Fuck... I'm... Fuck..." She was close. It wouldn't be long, her muscles were starting to tense, her brain was flooded with chemicals and hormones.

"You're what, bitch?" He demanded. She didn't reply straight away, her brain struggling to comprehend his words. "You're. What?!" He demanded again, raising his voice. This got her attention, and it drove her crazy, hearing the anger in his voice.

"I'm... Fuck... I'm... Close... Fuck... shit..."

His hand crushed down tighter, and all her air supply was cut off. Her already burning lungs panicked, desperately trying to draw breath. Her brain went into overdrive and suddenly she was there, at the edge, the very edge. Her eyes opened wide in a flash, and every sense was bombarded with information. But all she could focus on were his eyes, full of something she couldn't quite put her finger on. And his smile. His evil, beautiful smile.

"You wanna fucking cum, slut"? He growled, noticing all her muscles begin to tense hard

"Shit... G... Gonna," was all she could manage to spit out, exhausting the last scraps of air in her lungs.

"Fucking beg for it."

"...P... Please...Please... I... Fuck... Can't..." Every syllable was more breathless than the last, each more silent as her exhausted, empty lungs struggled to move enough air even to make sounds.

"Cum for me." Master growled deeply. Those words, that she hadn't heard for long, pierced straight through her, releasing everything that had built up for so long. Her whole body shook and shuddered, clamping down on Master's cock as she wrapped her arms and legs tight around him, so tight even that he couldn't thrust. Instead, he drove his teeth into her neck, adding yet more pain, yet more feelings, yet more sparks to the cacophony bursting inside of her. At last, she released her grip, and lay painting and squirming as her Master again began to fuck her, thrusting into her deep and hard as they enjoyed a long, passionate kiss.

As The Slave heard Master order Kitten to cum, he too had pushed himself over the edge. The water dripped off his whole body as cum still leaked from his swollen and sensitive cock. Panting deeply, he steadied himself on shaky legs, and took a deep breath. Master must never find out about this, he told himself. Washing away the evidence of his sins, he stepped out of the shower and dried himself, enjoying the luxurious feeling of their toiletries. Checking himself in the fogless heated mirror, he did his best to hide any hint of what he'd done, or what he'd heard, and pulled on the pyjamas which he had been lent.

As he snuck past the bedroom door, he could hear Kitten groaning in time with creaks and thuds from the bed. Clearly Master wasn't done with her just yet. He hesitated on the landing, not sure what he should do, he didn't know the house and it felt rude to wander around on his own, but he couldn't exactly interrupt. So he just stood for a while, dirty clothes in his hands, listening in to every moan and curse. He heard Master growling and panting hard, and Kitten purring back with every breath.

"I'm gonna cum again Master..." She groaned deeply into the night, apparently forgetting all about fucking quietly. The panicked, muffled grunts which quickly followed suggested that Master had reminded her with a hand over her mouth. But he wasn't exactly quiet either, as he growled back

"Oh no you're fucking not. Don't you dare. One is more than enough for a fucking slut like you." The grunts in reply got louder, and more desperate. Was it because she was close, or because she couldn't breathe? Either way, Master didn't sound like he was letting up either his grip or his thrusts. And every second, The Slave could feel himself getting harder. Shuffling and twisting, he tried to find a way to hide his swollen member in the soft cotton, while trying to resist the urge to take it out and stroke it right there. Then, suddenly, the moaning stopped. He heard Kitten take a long deep breath, and then go to curse, before Master shushed her quickly.

Panicking, The Slave tiptoed quickly back to the bathroom door, and tried his best to look as if he was just getting out of the shower, positioning his clothes to hide the tent which was propped up in his crotch. And just in time too, as Master emerged from the bedroom.

"Oh! Perfect timing," he smiled. "Sorry. I've been so rude, I should have showed you your room but I, err-"

"Was a little busy?" The Slave butted in with a laugh, "you're not as quiet as you might think..."

"Oh..." Master giggled nervously, going a little red in the face. "Yeah, she's, erm... Not very good at being quiet."

"-And neither are you!"

"Let's show you your place," Master continued, quickly trying to change the subject. "You'll have to use the sofa bed I'm afraid, I don't think it's fair to pick favourites between you two so we're all gonna be in separate beds. It should be nice and comfortable though." As he spoke, Master led The Slave down the staircase and through a small hallway into a living room decorated in with beautiful, plush furniture around a TV that might have stood in for a cinema screen. As The Slave took a chance to take in his surroundings, Master flung a few cushions aside and swiftly transformed the large sofa from a stylish bit of modern looking furniture, into a comfortable, for a sofa bed, looking arrangement.

"If you go into the hall and turn left, that's the kitchen, feel free to help yourself to whatever you find, really. The coffee machine is loud as hell though so if you do fancy a cup of decaff and frothy milk before bed, just be aware that she will come downstairs and fucking kill you." Master chuckled as he said it, but the look in his eyes said that it might not have been a joke.

"Oh... Is she okay with me?" The Slave asked, visibly concerned that she might actually beat him to death this time.

"What? Oh, yeah this whole thing was her idea actually, she just gets a bit jealous when she sees others getting the attention that's usually all hers. She'll be fine though. But you'll learn not to piss her off, in scene or out. She'll take your eye out... Or worse..." "Yeah," The Slave laughed nervously, "I Noticed... She's not so subdued when she's not under your thumb, eh?"

"Haha no definitely not. She's... Strong. But she knows what she likes. She needs a strong hand to put her in her place sometimes. Which I provide"

"I noticed that too.." The Slave whined, wincing at the thought of his wounds.

"Oh that was fucking nothing," Master snarled as he grabbed M's tace. "And if you don't do exactly what I say you'll see exactly how bad I can be. Do you understand that, cunt?"

The Slave gulped and winced, the bruises and cuts in his face stinging relentlessly, "yes Master of course," his Master smirked and kissed him, deeply and passionately before moving away. "I love how easy you submit, what a good boy you always are. Unlike some... Is this everything you hoped it would be?"

The Slave smiled, then looked down, tracing his finger around the pattern on the quilt, "It's... a lot. I thought I knew what I was getting myself in for, I thought I was experienced. But I've never had anything like this. Not really, not like this. My ex boyfriend was pushing boundaries and exploring but... not with me," he sighs, "so, now I don't get into anything serious. I know you love her, not me, l'm happy being a toy, ya know?" Master nodded and pulled the boy into his arms, tracing his fingers over his toned body, his little cuts and bruises.

"You're a fun little toy, Slave," he growled into his ear, sending a shiver down his spine, "and you're so different.. I'm sure we can find some space for you in our playroom... Who knows, maybe she'll even let you touch her... Eventually. It's worth the wait."

"I'd like that a lot..." The Slave admitted with a sigh and a smile.

"And we'll get you trained into a perfectly little fucktoy. You really need to work on your blowjobs if you want to be a good little slut."

"Yes Master..." The Slave agreed reluctantly. "But... Now? l'm exhausted, and used and sore..."

"Not now, no, don't worry. You've had quite enough for your first day today." Master's voice was firm, but reassuring as he perched next to The Slave on the bed.

"Thank you, Master," The Slave smiled shyly, unable to meet his Master's gaze.

"Goodnight, Slave," Master smiled, leaning in to cup his face and kiss him.

"Goodnight, Master," The Slave blushed.