The Secret Island (Ch. 01-03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bits of the latest dream kept haunting her. A dark figure with a blurred face kept appearing. He, or it, had a giant phallus that her dream self eventually ended up having obscene relations in various, carnal scenarios that ranged from some primordial past all the way to vividly real places that she knew. Half asleep, she parted her legs and began toying with herself, imagining that the bestial man had come from the heavens. The breeze felt good on her body and the feeling of exposure excited her as she moaned on the stone bench under the starry sky.

When she was done, the drying sweat from her skin felt soothing and the burning need in her loins was quieted at last. She ran her hands over herself, suddenly noticing how supple she felt. The wind seemed to be like a myriad gentle fingertips that ran across her flesh in swift yet loving strokes. Leaning back, she closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

She was startled awake by a banging on the front gate. Realizing she had slept in the nude out in the open, she jumped up and ran to the bedroom to find something quick to pull on. Except for a bit of stiffness in her neck, she felt remarkably refreshed despite the slumber on a flat piece of rock. Outside, she recognized one of James relatives. She was one of the many elder aunties who kept themselves busy in everyone's business.

"I got worried when you didn't show up at the market today," the elder scowled. "You do know that we're having dinner with great grandmother tonight?"

Jessica nodded, "I'm sorry, great aunt. I overslept."

Thank goodness it wasn't a school day, she thought, or she'd have completely missed her first class. It was already close to mid-morning. She had agreed to go the market to help buy offerings of fruit and such to great grandmother, who was also a revered shaman. The season of many rites was coming up to mark the blessings of the Great Sea Dragon and his wife, the Great Mountain Lady. Each represented the might and glory of the ocean and the majesty and grace of the island's volcanic mother figure. This was actually a very common mythological pairing across the island cultures of the region, although the local variant had its own peculiarities compared to ones from other isles.

Tonight, the family would be hosting a special event at the compound attended by many villagers. The special rite was honor of the two primary spirits as well as the three island goddesses that represented the different aspects of the earth's bounty. The ceremony included a parable play that re-enacted the soothing of the jealous Great Mountain Lady who, at first, resented the upstart goddesses for the attention of the Sea Dragon. The three goddesses gave obeisance to the great mother as ritual mistresses and handmaidens who would serve her and the great Sea Dragon in all capacities, including sexually.

This last part was explained to her at dinner, before the performance, by a blushing Goddess played by Yuna, dressed in traditional cloth. When the ritual play began, Jessica watched in fascination as the courtship was played out symbolically with objects that represented the male and female aspects. The Great Dragon was played by the Ahn boy who gave a suitably arrogant performance while the Queen was played by another village woman Jessica was unfamiliar with. The Goddesses were all from her class, including the ones who had fought the other day.

"Is this why they were fighting?" she asked Yuna after the play was over. She tried to push the image, symbolic or no, that the Great Dragon had placed his special blessings onto the flowery Goddesses.

Yuna sighed, "They were jealous because I was the favored Goddess, who usually ends up being the real bride of the boy who plays the Sea Dragon according to lore. The totem you took was a symbol of the Great Dragon's favor and is considered good fortune."

"But, he didn't seem mad that I kept it," Jessica remarked.

"Well, there was some talk of having a fresh face for the play..."

Jessica put her hands to her mouth, disgusted, "Symbolic or not, this flower plans not to be 'blessed' by our lordling."

Yuna laughed, "I agree. I don't get along with him either." A dark look shadowed her eyes. "Not that it would matter if we are chosen."

"Don't worry, you're not destined to marry that little punk," Jessica scoffed.

Later, they gave obeisance to great grandmother. She was a rotund old woman who seemed much younger than her 90 years. She sat at her special table with its many offerings of fruit and rice cakes like a regal queen at court as the group kowtowed at her feet.

Jessica bowed nervously when it was her turn. The woman beckoned her closer.

"My my, my grandson has brought home a great treasure for the village. Hair like spun gold," she patted Jessica on the head. "In my time, I always played the Great Mother but I'm too old now and the boys don't want to kiss me anymore." She chuckled. "You know there was more to the ritual in the old days. It was much more exciting." Her eyes twinkled.

Yuna blushed, "We still have the fall festival..."

The old woman suddenly clasped Jessica's hand and said, "Yes. I would like you to participate, wife of James and bride of the village. It would be a great honor." Yuna, as well as some others, seem taken aback by this.

Jessica wasn't sure what to say other than mumble, "Of course, if that is your wish."

"Good, good. I heard you kept the token of the Great Dragon..."

"Oh, I'll give it back right away!"

"No, that's fine. Keep it until the next festival. It will bring good luck. You must keep your husband happy, my dear, lest he take flight and never return," she admonished.

"James isn't going anywhere! He's the one who leaves me all alone at home," Jessica snapped back with a bit more bite than she had intended. Red faced, she apologized, "I'm sorry."

"A bitter wife is a sign of a cold mattress," the matron advised. Her grip on Jessica's hand tightened with surprising strength as she pulled her close. "Keep the fires of home hot and he will not be lost at sea. There are some great lessons to be learned from the old, old ways, my daughter."

At school later in the week, Jessica was still fuming a bit from the sudden lecture on her bedroom manners. She did everything she could to "keep the fires hot" so to speak. It was James who was always tired from his commute. It was James who always flicked on the television or the computer in order to wind down while she patiently waited in bed until she fell asleep alone.

She pulled open the drawer holding her confiscated items from her students, including phones, game devices, notes, and the odd necklace. Good luck, eh? She thought. It was too small to even serve as a dildo.

She blushed at the lewd thought, but her libido spiked again, as it was wont to do at the oddest times these days. For some reason, Ahn Jin's face floated into her thoughts. Damnit, she thought. He was not attractive to her in any way. She imagined the idol singer she'd seen on television the other night with his perfect abs and slick moves. The bulge in his risqué outfit hadn't done much to dissuade the gossip of his incredible endowment either. Classes were over for the day so the school was empty. Just in case, she latched the windows and slid the door firmly closed.

A bit of a buzz from the thrill hit her as she slipped off her panties and hitched up her skirt. Even if someone, God forbid, barged into the room, the modesty of the wide metal desk would hide her fingers as she quickly teased herself, imagining the well-endowed singer in her imagination. It wasn't cheating to imagine a fantasy figure that she'd never meet in real life, she told herself.

Moments after she climaxed, she heard the outer door banging and voices in the hallway. Hurriedly, she stood up, letting the skirt fall into place and found some tissues in order to wipe her soiled fingers. She almost forgot her panties, but being too anxious to slip them back on, she crumpled them up instead and stuffed them into her handbag. Just then the classroom door slammed open as the building's maintenance man came inside.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought everyone had left. We're here to fix the broken light fixture," the older gentleman bowed, followed by his assistant, a younger man with thick glasses and similar features. Perhaps a nephew or son, she guessed. Jessica prayed that they didn't notice anything unusual about her flushed appearance and the light sheen of sweat on her forehead.

"Can you do something about the air? It seemed a bit stuffy today," she stammered. "I'll be leaving in a moment."

As she was about to leave, the gentleman pointed to something on the floor. "Excuse me, but I think you forgot..."

Flushed with embarrassment, she grabbed up the totem necklace from the floor.

Thanking him profusely, exited the room quickly to the bemusement of both.

As she walked home, she was conscious of her commando state the entire time. It felt surprisingly refreshing despite that self-awareness. She had to resist the urge to reach down and scratch an itch where some sweat, or other fluid, had dried between her thighs since she hadn't stopped at the restroom in order to finish wiping up. In fact, as she avoided the eyes of passerby on the street, a strange excitement seemed to quicken her natural lubrication.

When she got home, she flung off her clothes and masturbated again in the hallway. She stood in the shower afterwards with her head pressed against the cool tiles. "What is wrong with me?" she wondered. With each passing week, she had felt her horniness grow, but the satisfaction of masturbation had been diminishing. Now, it was different. The thrill of near discovery had made everything more intense.

James would be coming back for an extended weekend for the first time in months. She planned on a special lingerie surprise with a meal, raunchy video, and special service for his return celebration. Unfortunately, things didn't quite work out as planned. It started to fall apart when she unpacked his luggage while he took a shower after the trip from the airport.

Just like an old cliché, Jessica quickly noticed the stench of some unfamiliar perfume on some of his clothes. Her mind spun with excuses for this, including the fact that Asian businessmen pretty much had to socialize in mixed settings in order to prove themselves with their compatriots. James had already explained to her that they'd have after work meetings at hostess places but he insisted that only the single men partook of any "special" services on the side. However, she also found a little thank you card written in what seemed to be a woman's handwriting. In of itself, it was fairly innocuous and generic, perhaps a client to whom he had sent a gift sending a polite response.

Her hand still trembled when she slipped it back inside his coat.

Their conversation for the next day was constrained and short.

"Is there something bothering you?" he exclaimed at lunch the next day. "You're a lot less chatty this weekend."

"No, I'm just a little worn out myself. The students have been asking for extra tutoring."

"Oh. At school...?"

"Sometimes, it depends," she dissembled.

"Well, we've got a lot of extra space here you can use. Then you can rest afterwards instead of running around town," he said.

Ignoring his suggestion, she hinted, "I've got dinner planned tonight."

"Really? I promised great uncle we'd meet up for some drinks. I'm sorry, I should have asked first but you know how family are. You can come too, in fact, they insisted as they like to see the pretty new wife as often as possible."

"Ya, I know," she responded coldly. She was also a bit upset that he'd forgotten about her discomfort when some of those "uncles" had been ogling her rather rudely. "Sure, let's go. We can do dinner tomorrow or something, since you're staying a few days..."

"Ah, fuck. I'm sorry but something came up and I have to take the Monday red-eye flight out. Client wants a review earlier than expected so I have to work through the holiday," he said, not making eye contact.

The rest of the weekend didn't go much better as she seethed, especially when, just as expected, the uncles kept remarking about her body and about expecting a new member to the village. Their leers hinted that they wouldn't mind helping out in that activity.

The couple managed to find time to fuck but it was quick and perfunctory as James was somewhat drunk at the time. He rolled over and began to snore almost immediately. Jessica padded out to the courtyard and looked at the sky. That night, the mysterious sky being didn't descend, but he would later.

Jessica made it a habit to not wear underwear. Besides, she never liked thongs but still desired the clean lines. She just had to be more cautious of hygiene of course. She used it as an excuse to spend some of their extra money on more clothes. Whether it was guilt or sheer neglect, James never mentioned the sudden uptick of certain expenses.

Ahn was quick to take notice, however, as he stood in the hallway one day, admiring her ass. She was aware of his attention but didn't say anything. They made eye contact for a moment and she was the first to look away, flushing and pushing the hem of the skirt down over her thighs. Instead of improving any state of modesty, this fruitless motion merely drew the young man's eyes back down to their original target.

The president of the small private school was rather hands off, letting her run things pretty much on her own. She had no idea if the woman cared or not, but there was never any notice about her change in wear. It was definitely much less conservative than the typical clothes being worn around the village. Their style was rather old and backwards even by island standards, never mind the chic urbanites of the mainland.

One day, after one of her special after class treats for herself, she cleaned up in the restroom and was startled to see Ahn standing outside the entrance as she stepped out of the building.

He was actually shorter than she was, so she wasn't exactly intimidated, but her latent dislike for his demeanor was still in effect.

"Did you need something?" she asked brusquely.

"I was just wondering how long you planned to confiscate that necklace," he asked. "I noticed that you leave a lot later these days."

"I just like to plan ahead and take care of some paperwork while it's quiet. I'm still learning. About the item, I told you I'd hold it until the semester was over as punishment. Still, you've been behaving much better of late, so maybe I'll make an exception."

"You know you have no legal authority to do that? It's just that the village is allowing you some leeway, both as a newcomer and as a woman," he said.

"Oh, is that supposed to put me in my place?" Jessica fumed. God, she hated the know-it-all expression on the young man's face, still soft with the boyish fat on his cheeks. He was actually almost twenty and only five years younger than she was, but his countenance and posture reminded her of a petulant schoolboy.

"No, I'm sorry. I just wanted to let you know the truth. The village takes care of its own and nothing happens without its approval."

"You mean your family runs the village," she sneered.

He shrugged. "That's true as well. Let's just say the village sees and knows everything that goes on. You can't keep a secret in this town." He stared right at her crotch with a leer.

Red-faced, she almost slapped him, but turned heel and walked away before she could say something that she would regret.

Back in the States, she thought, she'd be able to go to some authority to file a complaint. She guessed that it would not go over well here in this backwater. For the first time, she regretted the decision to move to the island. It had all seemed like such a great idea, but now seemed foolish. She wasn't fitting in at all. They just wanted her for her body and make babies.

Yet, instead of outright disgust, an odd feeling bubbled up that she forced down.

Later that night, she dreamt again of powerful figures towering above her. Instead of fear, there was a great yearning. Her dream self was begging something from the vast beings, but her inner self was screaming at her own image: she yelled at her dream self to run, but she wasn't listening. A giant hand that seemed to fill the sky reached down and clasped her. She was just prey within its immense strength. A voice whispered in her ear to give in, to let the crushing hand close itself over her body.

She woke with a start. The silence and emptiness of the bedroom shook her. Once again, she padded out into the courtyard and sat on the cool bench. Her beating heart settled down as she relaxed in the open air. She didn't realize when she fell asleep again, but she was lucid enough to recognize the dream return.

This time, she wasn't frightened. The giant hand felt comforting as it settled onto her body. The fingers gently caressed her flesh, stimulating it. She quickly felt her arousal quicken. The weight of the hand turned into the weight of a man on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and allowed him to pierce her slick womanhood with a quick thrust. Instead of sliding back, the man seemed to slowly grind ever further into her as in immense pressure built up in her loins. He never seemed to pull out, only thrust inwards.

She took his tongue into her mouth, greedily. Even this piece of flesh seemed to endlessly dive into her, like a snake, yet she did not have any sensation of gagging or choking. In fact, there was a great thirst for more as she hungrily pulled at the eel-like twining of tongue upon tongue. This seemed to go on for an eternity as her pleasure increased. Her eyes fluttered open and she was startled to see the face of the man.

It wasn't just one man, she realized. The face kept changing from her husband to different celebrities and famous people, and then, more disturbingly, to people she knew, including the men of the village. Old or young, the faces all kept switching until it settled onto the sardonic grin of Ahn Jin. She tried to pull back but his tongue thrust deeper. Delirious, she reached down and pulled his buttocks to her, grinding their loins as close as possible. Her clit rubbed against his pubic area. The bud felt massive and enflamed. She knew it was just an illusion, yet the pressure seemed impossible as it grew ever stronger. Jessica thought she'd burst at any moment. Was every man in the whole world on top of her at this moment? She wondered.

"I'll take it all," she cried. "Give it to me."

The Great Dragon King smiled and roared, "As if I'd give anything less."

Her world exploded into a bright light as she crested. It wasn't beautiful on the other side, she thought as she fell into the sea and its terrifying inky blankness.

No, she cried. Don't leave me alone here! Hold me! Someone hold me! Oh, God, please...

Chapter 3 -- Corruption

She had her first big fight with James when he returned from one of his longer business trips. It seemed like he was barely hiding the fact that he was seeing someone. There had been a woman's voice in the background during a couple of her calls to his apartment. He had claimed it was the television but he was vague on what programs he was watching. She had no solid proof, of course, but he was much more distant and arguing had made things worse. Whenever she brought up visiting him in the city, he'd always make up some excuse, almost as if he didn't want her there.

He'd avoided her constant questions, increasing her suspicions until he had shouted at her to stop. He ended up sleeping on the couch. Her plans for the weekend were going down in flames. Finally, her frustration overcame her suspicions as she walked out in the darkness to stand over him, naked. She switched on a night light so he could he see her.