The Secret Island (Ch. 01-03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girl pushed up her glasses, shrugging, "They're not dating." Somehow, this didn't answer the question. Juliette came out of the water in order to towel off and have a break. She asked, "Where's Minsoo?"

Mira replied, "They went to the cave." Juliette brushed back her long hair, digging her toes into the coarse sand. It wasn't the type that was very pleasant. "You want to go?"

Juliette lay back, "Not in the mood today."

"Me neither."

Jessica noticed that the trio had been gone a long time. The conversation unsettled her, as they were clearly indicating something. Suspicious, she got up. "Maybe I'll check out that cave too."

Mira smiled, "Take your time. Watch the rocks, they're sharp."

It wasn't a large cave, as one had to lean down to enter it. The water level was low and she didn't know if the tide would flood it so she was nervous but she assumed the locals would know if it was safe or not, or so she hoped. She was only a couple meters into the cave when she heard the noise. It was clear what was making the sounds. Pressed up against the walls--wincing when an edge bit into her skin, Jessica slipped closer until her eyes adjusted. There was a flat area that had enough room for the three people as they lay together writhing. She saw Jin's pale buttocks as he thrust into Yuna. Minsoo was lying beside them, kissing Jin as he fondled her chest. Jessica's heart leapt into her throat. The rough sand must be biting into them, but they seemed oblivious in their lust.

After a few moments, he was inside of Minsoo while she was on her hands and knees. Yuna was kissing her now as she waited patiently for her turn to come back. Jessica couldn't turn her eyes away, losing track of the time as it seemed like Jin had a relentless energy. In the dim light, she thought for a moment that Yuna had seen her, the young woman's coal black eyes staring back out into the opening of the cave with a blank expression. She pressed herself back against the rock, almost panicking. Still, her curiosity overwhelmed her desire to run, so she watched them fornicate for another long while. She felt hot despite the cool sea air. The wind blowing in and out of cave somewhat masked the sounds of their lust yet it seemed to roar in her ears. She closed her eyes for a moment, imagining that it was her riding Jin's cock.

They were still going at it when she finally broke away. Face flushed, she composed herself before heading back to her spot. She gulped down another beer, and laid back, her legs splayed. She almost caught herself fondling her own junk. If the others noticed anything, they said nothing. Both were back in the water for a dip.

Not long later, the trio casually walked back as if nothing had happened. Jessica noted the bruises on their arms and knees from being pressed into the rough ground. Minsoo had a dazed expression while Yuna kept her usual composure.

They stood for a moment, chatting about some television show as Jessica pretended to be asleep. She could tell from under half lidded eyes that Jin was staring at her pubic mound. She was spread out for all to see, and oddly, she didn't care anymore. Jessica shivered, for in that moment, she suspected that he would eventually be finding his way inside of her own cave at some point.

Perhaps not that day, week, or that month, but it would happen, and soon.

To be continued...