The Secret Island: Conclusion

Story Info
Conclusion, but the cycle continues as it must.
9.3k words
4.71
5.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrfudan
mrfudan
79 Followers

Chapter 7 -- Intervention Interruptus

Class resumed as normal, although they were distracted at first when she showed up sans clothes. She had announced, "As long as the weather is good, I've decided on this lifestyle. I'm sure it's no secret anymore that the goddesses and I have fully dedicated ourselves in our duties. We hope that it will be a fruitful year."

"With lots of sex," one student pipped.

"That's the idea!" she responded, although that came after the lessons. After class, she stayed late for her usual afternoon refresher. Taeyong, the maintenance man's son, visited the classroom during cleanup. His father had stopped by one morning for a special request: his son had been a virgin despite being over twenty and hadn't participated that other day as he had been on the main island at the time.

He was a rather homely boy who hadn't done well in academics so he was probably doomed to be on the low rung of the social ladder without many marriage prospects even with the demographics of the village. Jessica had agreed to teach him after class. He turned out to be an excellent student, as apparently he was better endowed down below.

Jin and Yuna had stayed behind as well although they focused on real cleaning. Minsoo was busy with her new household. Apparently, Yuna's tips had paid off after all.

Tae's thrusting spilled some paperwork off of the desk, causing Jin to scowl, "Hey, watch it. Why don't you use one of the other rooms?"

"Sorry, Jin," Jessica giggled, not remorseful in any way.

Taeyong grunted, "Something exciting about doing it in here. Thanks again, teacher. I got a girlfriend now!"

She grabbed a towel to catch his cum as he finished. She said as she wiped him down, "Someone from here?"

He shook his head proudly as he pulled up his pants, "No, m'am. From the main island. She's real sweet and kind."

"Oh, will she mind...?" she waved a hand as she rearranged the desk they had just abused, wiping down the top.

He said, "Well, she's heard of our ways but not exactly. She's coming over on the ferry tomorrow. I was wondering if she could get a tour of where I work and all."

"Sure, bring her by. Let's have lunch together," she winked. "And if it all works out, the coffee shop has a cot upstairs..."

"That's swell!" He grinned.

She was about to leave when Jin pulled her aside. She raised an eyebrow, "Oh, I thought you were done for the day." His hands ran down her sides until she was fully in his embrace. Automatically, she melted into it. "I guess I can't say no to the Great Dragon King."

---

A few weeks later her cousin called. Sunhee picked up the bedside phone in the middle of a session, with Mira visiting. She had only dropped by to deliver a basket of fruit from her family but had gotten sucked into the middle of the active threesome. It had been a few weeks since their last trip from the mainland so there was a bit of pent up lust. Apparently, they had been too busy working to even have much time as a couple.

Sunhee had suggested some light bondage, so Mira's hands were tied and a strap run through a hook in the ceiling as she straddled James. Jessica had a slender rod that she had been using to thrash Mira. Her yelps were loud enough to be overheard.

Jessica clamped her hand around Mira's mouth and took the handset. The extra long cord allowed her to step away from the bedroom. Mira returned to her yelping as she rode James while Sunhee, on her husband's face, leaned forward to bite her sensitive nipples. Annoyed, Jessica closed the door, trying to keep the cord from being smashed.

Bethany exclaimed, "Who was that woman? Are you watching a porno together?"

Jessica winced as her cousin shouted into her ear, handset nestled in the crook of her neck as she held the phone base with a free hand.

"Just a friend..." Jessica tried to come up with a plausible explanation.

"Sounds like more than a friend. Oh, my god. That's not his mistress, is it?"

"Well, I mean..."

"Why are you still there? Are they pressuring you to watch porn together, disgusting! You need to break up!"

"Actually, I don't know how to tell you, but we did. She's his new fiancée." Jessica was a terrible liar, so she had deliberately had been avoiding contact with her cousin for weeks.

Bethany practically had a meltdown, shouting, "And when were you going to tell your own family about this? You're living with your ex and his new bitch. Don't tell me you're in some kind of Jerry Springer style love triangle."

"More of a rhombus, I think," Jessica tried to joke. "Look, it's not that bad, really. Everyone is cool about it. I'm fine, totally fine. If fact, I think it's better this way. Being married wasn't all that. I'm feeling a lot better these days but it was so embarrassing, I didn't know how to tell you guys my marriage went down in flames in less than a couple years."

Mira's moans got even louder, if that was even possible. In heavily accented English, she screamed, "I'm coming. Jessica, help! Jessica! We need you!" Sunhee gleefully joined in though James wisely remained mute.

"What the hell--that's not a video. This is insane. I'm booking a flight to get you out of there right now!"

"No, no. That's just Mira, a neighbor friend."

"That does not sound like a normal friend, Jessie! Are you in some kind of sex cult?"

Jessica tried to find a way to close the call, "These minutes are really expensive. Got to go, I'll call you later."

Glowering, Jessica went back into the bedroom, set the phone aside, and pinched Sunhee on the ass cheek, hard. She yelped. Jessica fumed, "My cousin is coming over and I can't stop her."

Sunhee giggled, "That's great." She licked her lips hungrily.

Jessica groaned, who knew the prim and proper office woman was such a pervert. Even James had admitted that he'd never expected this side of her come out in such force. After the session, they fed Mira and sent her along, a little worse for wear.

She helped Sunhee with the dishes. Sunhee remarked, "Stay over tonight. We should talk about your cousin. Plan our attack."

"Ya, I don't like how you're framing that," Jessica replied, putting her head on Sunhee's shoulder.

"We'll figure it out."

After James and Sunhee returned to work, Yuna had suggested a "poker night" of entertainment at the villa. It was actually a version of hanafuda. Aunties prepared food while the menfolk grouped up for different rounds. The girls played but also helped serve. As hostess, Jessica was busy making sure everyone was happy, in more ways than one. The aunties made sure there were plenty of aphrodisiacs, so the side rooms quickly turned into "rest" areas where randy participants would retire for interludes in-between game sessions. Yuna and the goddesses put on a karaoke show as the guests clapped along. Jessica finally allowed one of the men who had been eyeing her all night to take her to a back room. She straddled him, bringing him to completion within moments. Embarrassed, he admitted he'd never done it with a Western woman before.

So there were still stragglers who had missed the big event, she thought.

She teased his cock to regain its interest, "Don't worry, you'll last longer for the second round." Indeed he did as he took his time as he penetrated her once more. Her eyes widened as his tip rammed home. It didn't matter if this was routine now, the power of the Mountain Lady seemed to refresh her. So, she laughed when she saw that a fresh line had formed for her attention. Her life seemed to have spiraled into madness, but she no longer cared.

After, sipping a cooling drink to rehydrate, she exclaimed, "I'm such a slut!" One of the great aunts who had brought it to her patted her on the shoulder, "I felt the same way, but I'd give anything to be young again. The spirit of the Great Mountain Lady will move on in time, and all this will fade. Savor it, for all shall pass. Not that we don't have our own fun when we can." She winked.

Jessica found herself laying her head on Yuna's lap in a quiet corner as they took a break. She said, "I didn't think I'd find free love in such a place instead of some commune. Well, okay, maybe I saw a little bit of it back in college. Smoked too much weed and we all got naked to reveal our deepest desires, but other than some experimentation it's not like we had Roman orgies or any of that shit. Some kids were kicked out when someone uploaded a video to the net when a dorm party got out of control. Lot of scandalized parents calling for heads to roll in the college administration--it was a big deal. So, too much free love can be a problem in many places."

"It's just sex, not love," Yuna replied. "I know what you mean though. Everyone is comfortable here, knowing what the rules are even if to outsiders it probably seems quite strange."

"Speaking of that, my cousin is coming to visit in a week. She thinks I've joined a cult."

"Maybe you have, but what about it?" Yuna teased.

"Well, if it's a cult of tits and wine, I'm happy to have joined," Jessica said, draining her glass of plum wine. She nuzzled Yuna's perfect pair. "Mmm, so soft."

Bethany had briefly called ahead to give Jessica her flight information. When the day came, Jessica decided to meet her cousin at the airport.

James business trip had been extended so Taeyong, who had a license, drove her and Yuna out on the big island after they crossed over on a ferry. They teased him although he refrained from going too far: he had promised his girlfriend to not play around, at least for a little while. She was still working on "understanding" the island lifestyle. Jessica had pulled on a thin sundress although the fabric felt strange after so many weeks of nudism. Yuna insisted on going as she was. Both of them had over the shoulder bags for their stuff. "Technically, it's not illegal, and no one enforces that type of mainlander law even on the big island anyways as long as we don't disturb the peace," she explained.

Taeyong expanded as he started the car down the frontage road, "Still, don't go running around like that too much, it's considered rude by the city folk and some places will kick you out. The tourism board won't like it, as the reputation of the island could become unsavory." Still, when he stopped for gas, Yuna hopped out to chat with the attendant who didn't bat an eye. She stuck her tongue out at Taeyong who grimaced, rolling his eyes up.

"Ya, I'm tired of this," Jessica announced, tossing off her sundress. "Might as well rip the band aid off all in one go." She was going to dive into the icy water instead of wading.

Taeyong looked at her from the corner of his eye. He still had a bit of a crush on her, since she was his first. She said, "We'll work on your girlfriend. She'll come around eventually." She noted the sudden increase in the bulge in his pants.

Popping on a pair of red-rimmed shades, Jessica leaned back, arm on the window sill as they drove into the island's only large urban center. Drivers next to them got a good view. If they were bothered, they didn't say. The airport security waved them through to a back area usually reserved for VIP's or private parties. The guard shook his head, "Look, we know you islanders have your customs, but we could get in trouble. Flag us when you are ready to leave, do not go onto the public concourse."

They were met at the waiting area by a sweaty official who was a local. He bowed, "An honor, but please call ahead next time so we can make better arrangements."

Jessica flushed, "I'm sorry. I was in a hurry."

"No, it's perfectly fine, my Lady," he bowed again. "I will direct your guest here once she arrives."

"Holy shit!" was the first words out of her cousin's mouth when she finally got her luggage from the carousel and met them in the private lobby. She just stood there stunned for a moment before letting Jessica embrace her. "You can't be serious."

Bethany seemed dazed, unable to process what was happening. Behind her was a young man that was introduced as a friend named Gregory Elliot who had come along as muscle and his girlfriend, Tawney Williams. He certainly was built well enough. Yuna immediately gravitated to him. The visitors stood, mouths agape, like deer in the headlights. Williams tried to shoo Yuna away but she stuck to them like glue.

"Why are you naked?" Bethany practically screamed. "That's it, we're getting you a ticket out of here right now. This craziness is enough!" She tried to pull at Jessica who stepped back. Gregory seemed too confused to help wrangle her while Tawney tried to cover Jessica with her jacket. Jessica pulled away like an angry cat.

The official returned with security due to the commotion. He asked in English, "Is there a problem?"

Bethany looked like she was going to have a stroke, "I think there is a really big problem. What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm sorry but I do not understand," he opened his hands and looked toward Jessica. "Is there any issue here I can resolve?"

Jessica shook her head, "We're fine. There's no problem."

Bethany fumed, tried to speak again, and closed her mouth when she realized she was outnumbered. An awkward impasse settled into the scene.

Taeyong broke the initial stalemate, "My car won't fit this many people. I thought it was just one more."

The official nodded, "I can call a taxi to assist in that case."

Finally, it was worked out that Yuna would guide the two friends to the taxi while Bethany went with Taeyong and her cousin. She clearly did not like the idea of splitting up but it was clear her cousin had no intention of cooperating and no one else was helping, not even the authorities.

Tawney kept exclaiming, "This is insane." Yuna tugged at their sleeve and they turned away. She kept trying to get Yuna to put something on but Yuna pretended to not know enough English to understand.

Jessica noted that Greg gave her a furtive glance before leaving. He'd done that at the wedding too, and she hadn't thought much of it then. It was just the usual speculative look, although it had made family gatherings awkward so she'd made sure not to be around when he was and everyone had accommodated with these unspoken rules. There was clearly a sexual attraction, so people did what they had to do to avoid drama.

"I'm surprised you invited Greg," she said to Bethany.

"He loves you, like a sister," Bethany pointed out, tacitly avoiding the implication.

"Of course he wants to help save you from this place."

Jessica wanted to blurt out that he really wanted more than that, and had for a long while even if Bethany didn't want to admit it.

"Who's the chick?"

"That's Tawney Williams, old school friend. You've met, but I guess you don't remember."

Jessica shrugged. "Have they been dating long? She doesn't seem his type."

"I swear you can be a real elitist."

"Ya, well, he's not here for you. He wants to get in your pants. Actually, mine too, but as you can see, I don't wear any these days."

Bethany's voice rose with annoyance, "You always had it out for him. He's a good guy, not a man-whore. We've been friends since middle-school. Totally platonic. He brought his girlfriend, for Christ's sake."

"He doesn't have to be a man-whore. He's a dude, who clearly wants to fuck both of us. That's the only reason he's tagged along, let me tell you. The so called girlfriend is just a screen. He's been doing this white knight thing the whole time we were growing up. Can we discuss this later? I swear you've turned into some sex fiend. Not everyone is trying to have sex with each other, we're all adults, right? Life isn't some tawdry reality show, okay! Like, you haven't screwed this guy..." she pointed to Taeyong whose grasp of English wasn't perfect but enough to get the gist of the conversation. His grin gave him away. "Oh, my God! You didn't...!"

Blushing, Jessica changed the subject, "Meter's running, got to get the car!"

Bethany sat in the back, fuming. As they left the airport, she kept arguing, "Put some clothes on. Aren't you ashamed?"

"I remember someone sharing some nudes that got around town one time," Jessica pointed out.

Bethany turned red, "That was when I got really drunk! And you could only see my boobs...mostly. A lot of people have youthful indiscretions. You're a--were--a married woman! I can't believe you're letting James run around on you too. Your mom, God rest her soul, would have had a heart attack. I knew he was trouble."

Taeyong interjected, "Great aunt told us to drop by a vendor to pick up some stuff."

They stopped at one of the little open markets where hawkers sold various wares. A flood memory hit Jessica as she recalled that first stop on the island when she had arrived so long ago. Nostalgically, she checked out the stands including the ones selling good sex trinkets. The seller gave her a wink. When she picked out a set of jade phallic ear pendants to match her necklace, it was given to her for free.

"Thanks to the Great Mountain Lady for our blessings," the clerk said, refusing payment.

"You're not really wearing those horrible things?" Bethany blurted incredulously when Jessica attached them to her ear lobes. "I can't believe no one is calling the police." She stood by, arms folded, as an Aussie couple asked for a group photo. The man cupped Jessica's right tit as his partner pointed in fake outrage, clearly hamming it up. Bethany couldn't restrain herself, "Has everyone here lost their minds?"

They bumped into some local islanders, other elders from one of the clans. They bowed to Jessica, giving her thanks. Other strangers politely bowed their heads as they passed.

Bethany was non-plussed, "It's like you're some kind of head of state, of molesters!"

Indeed, as she greeted some geriatric elders who appreciated her wares, she allowed one to casually caress her rear as Bethany looked about to have an embolism. Jessica decided it would be poor timing to offer them blowjobs, as she usually did these days as a way of saying hello. Her cousin might expire right then and there.

When they finally arrived at the villa, Bethany seemed overwhelmed by culture shock. She sat on the sofa, head in her hands, trying to figure out what to do to convince Jessica to leave with her on the next flight. It was clear that Jessica simply had no interest. The other goddesses, including Juliette who had been back to wearing clothes but was unofficially still participating, came by to visit. If the sight of the group of cheerful women mollified her cousin, she didn't say, complaining of a headache so Jessica let her lie down in one of the back rooms.

Jessica noticed, "Yuna and the others seem to be running late."

Mira had a wicked grin on her face, "She convinced them to tour the island a bit first, including the cove. It may be a while."

"She didn't!" Jessica exclaimed. Bethany really would have a conniption at this point. Cheerfully, Minsoo dove onto her, bumping her chest against hers. The spirit of the Great Mountain lady rose up in her loins once more, and quickly, it turned into a lesbian foursome. By this time, they knew each other well enough to have a languid session of exploration where they pleased each other in succession like some great ouroboros of lust.

Somewhere during all that Jin and a couple boys had shown up, turning it into a fuck festival. They talked, fucked, had snacks, and fucked some more.

A couple hours passed and there was still no sign of Yuna and the others. By that time it was just Mira and Jessica left though Juliette helped clean up before leaving. Jessica popped on the television, tuned to some aimless variety show, while cuddling with Mira.

"Why isn't this lovely." Bethany said, walking out bleary eyed. "I tried calling Greg on his cell but he isn't answering. Don't even know if it roams properly out here. I am so killing the both of them. What the fuck is going on?" She tried to ignore the fact that Jessica was casually massaging Mira's vulva in plain sight. "Was I just hearing things or did you just have an orgy in here? It stinks of sex. Who haven't you fucked on this island?" When Jessica seemed to be about to answer she held up a hand, "No, stop! I don't want to know all the gory details."

mrfudan
mrfudan
79 Followers