The Secret Island: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, why didn't you tell me!"

"I didn't want to ruin my image with you any further. Perfect wife with a perfect future," Jessica shrugged. "You out slut-shamed me, you bitch."

Jessica picked up the phone, "Let me make a call. Hold on."

Soon, Jin and a crew of his buddies popped in with food and drinks, and a box of condoms. Bethany covered her chest for a moment before giving up and letting them take her in. She figured she matched up well with her cousin who was more fit while she thought she had better curves.

"Don't any of you people have jobs?" she asked to no one in particular as Jessica began grabbing cocks. She moved to divide them up before her cousin took them all for herself.

When Greg came down to get a drink of water, he didn't seem alarmed or upset. In fact, he stroked his cock while he watched Bethany get tag teamed. By this time, Juliette, Minsoo and the other two women had wandered into the party to spread things out a bit. The landlord called about a noise complaint but was calmed down when Jessica answered. Random neighbors showed up, some only to watch the foreign girls get plowed.

Much later, Bethany grabbed a smoke out in the back patio as laughter and music trickled out into the early evening. Jessica joined her, rubbing her sore loins. "I think I've got a new 24 hour record, fuck."

She gave Bethany an herb cocktail.

"This going to keep the cooties away?"

"Worked for me so far, nothing has fallen off and if I was going to get pregnant, it would have happened already."

"You really need to use condoms," Bethany admonished. She'd slapped away bare back cocks that had attempted to sneak past her guard. "How long do you plan on keeping this up?"

"I don't know. I've heard ten years..."

"Ten years! What about getting married, again?"

"Fuck that, I'm done with it. I've already volunteered to be wet nurse for Sunhee. I'm good with that. Besides, why ruin this fine figure?" She waved a hand down her flat stomach.

"Well, shit, our folks won't be happy."

Jessica ducked her head as if remembering something she had been trying to forget. "That's going to be tough. I think I'll just avoid it for a while. Maybe pretend Sunhee's kid is mine."

Bethany was exasperated, "I'm done meddling. Whatever you want to do."

A tipsy Ahn Jin came out, found Jessica's hindquarters and pushed himself in as she talked.

"Okay, I'm not going to get used to that," Bethany puffed on her cigarette. Jessica grabbed it. Beth pointed out, "You don't smoke."

"You're right," she took a puff, grimaced and coughed. She put it in Jin's mouth. He took a few hits then passed it back to Beth. He eyed her with interest. She shook her head, so he pulled out and went back inside.

"Jessie, fuck it. I want to try it," Bethany crushed the cigarette into an ashtray.

"Try what?"

"The nudist thing. I want some fresh air anyways, this place is getting stinky." It was still a little light out although the sun was technically under the horizon. "Let's go find a convenience store, I'm craving something else and we're all out of beer."

Jessica stretched, yawning, "Sure, I had a short nap earlier during the festivities."

Mira would walk part of the way with them but she also had another Goddess duty to attend so would not be returning for the night.

Bethany paused, "Wait, what about money?"

Jessica said, "We've got an open account with them, don't worry."

Her cousin hunched down, nervously, as they walked onto the main street. It was a quiet dusk, as most people were at home cooking dinner. Bethany put up a brave front, but at the sign of the first car on the road ran behind some trees to cover herself.

The two other women dragged her out, arms locked on each side, and they skipped happily to the store, free of all cares in the world, for they were alive and in the full in full bloom of their best years while knowing this at the same time. A rare blessing of the Dragon King and his Great Mountain Lady, both of whom smiled their favor down on them.

Later, they parted ways with Mira and found themselves at the corner gas station. The night attendant waved at them. Beth had finally calmed down after the people at the convenience store had treated them normally.

"This shit is so weird," Bethany had spouted.

Jessica remembered something. She knocked on the door and the attendant let them in. The owner's son was on the late shift before closing and she recalled she'd never taken the rain check with him. He might be the last Y chromosome on the island that hadn't left his genetic material somewhere on her person.

As if realizing his opportunity had arrived, he locked up and pointed to a back room which had a mattress. It wasn't very clean but serviceable. Bethany hesitated at the door as Jessica pulled the young man's trousers down. "If we're going to pop a cherry, maybe that's fine." The man didn't know English so he just stared in puzzlement until Jessica distracted him.

Bethany pushed her chest against his back and kissed the nape of his neck. He popped instantly. Abashed, he seemed ready to give up until the two coaxed him down. His eyes were round as Jessie straddled him. He popped again rather quickly, but his shooter had a quick reload. Somehow, he didn't burst right away when Bethany climbed on top of him.

"Two for one special," Bethany noted. His eager hands grasped her fun bags.

"Careful, take it easy." The two cousins switched until he finished once more inside Jessica. He was spent so they relented, letting him watch as they finished each other off.

"So, you going to make a habit of this?" Jessica asked, tongue diving deep.

"I don't think so. I'll visit once in a while to top off. I doubt if Greg will say no to that idea."

They laughed.

For once, Jessica kept her dress on when it came time to see them off at the airport. Greg went in for a chaste peck. She grabbed his crotch and tongue raped him, much to the scandal of the airport crowd. Bethany pulled them apart, then quickly dived in for her own tongue lashing exchange with her cousin. More tittering from the people trying not to stare at the pervy foreigners. Tawney had decided to stay an extra week or two and would take a different flight home.

Taeyong was waiting at the car so she waved a teary farewell as the two lovers went through the security gate, turned and didn't look back.

Epilogue

When Sunhee was round with a second child, it was clear they'd need a bigger place. The villa had become crowded now that Yuna and Jessica had joined them in the household to help out. Yuna hadn't ended up with Jin after all, as he had, like James, gone abroad to find a spouse. Yuma had joined Jessica as an informal roommate with benefits who helped with the cooking, child care, and chores in exchange for room and board. The first born was now almost three years old, named Won-Shik, he was spoiled by two aunties to help raise him.

Great grandmother had finally passed on, and the mansion was technically available but Jessica had never thought of it as home. They were looking at a bigger house that required some renovation but was located in the township across the bridge.

She started a new fangled video chat with Greg and Bethany, who had gotten married the year before. Adjusting the webcam, she got caught up with them though the blocky image was a bit frustrating.

"Greg's sorry he couldn't attend the funeral for great aunt when she passed," Bethany said.

"That's no surprise. He probably already had a ticket ready anyways," Jessica joked. She was wearing clothes again, mostly, but she flashed one of her tits.

"These milkers are productive these days."

"How's married life? Going to get your own kid soon?"

"Not yet," Beth shook her head. "We still want to travel a bit. We'll swing by in a few months."

"Great, taking care of a household means not much sack time."

Yuna, whose English was much better now, had been listening. She piped, "Don't listen to her. James was very happy last night." This was true, although he spent most of his time with Sunhee as a doting husband, the expectant mother preferred he get out of her hair and let her rest.

It seemed a long time ago when they were together as a married couple, and Jessica was a bit sad that they were never as close as when they first met but their relationship had settled onto something more convenient for both of them.

As head of household, Jessica kept busy with their finances, planning the future with Yuna for their children, and the division of labor made everything so much easier. Sunhee appreciated the little treats the women knew to get her as her belly grew and when she needed a relaxer, well, they were good at that too, including sensual massages.

"It was really good talking with you guys," she said wistfully. The doorbell rang, so she closed the session as everyone said their farewells. Yuna said, "It's probably Jin and his new bride!"

No longer an official Goddess, Yuna was back to wearing normal clothes as well, although, unlike Jessica, she still went around the house in the nude most of the time. Today, she had put something on for the new guest, who was probably not quite ready to accept the island ways.

The young woman, Ahn Narae, was a mainlander with a foreign accent although she spoke the regional dialect well enough. She bowed deeply as she was greeted with the proper formalities, "A great honor, big aunt."

Jessica, as the elder now, clucked, "Don't worry too much about formality. I'm still a Westerner at heart, so we're pretty casual. Come in, come in."

Jin still had that twinkle in his eyes although he'd gained some weight. Yuna gave him a wink and nod of approval as his spouse took off her shoes to enter the household. Yuna whispered in Jessica's ears, "Oh, she's really cute. I can't wait to eat her up." Jessica made her settle down so as not to give away the game.

Oblivious to this, Jin blurted out somewhat rudely, "So, when are you getting married off, Yuna?"

"Maybe never, I'm pretty happy being an auntie for the islands kids, maybe even yours someday."

"Hey, that would be great! You're close enough to visit, or maybe you can even keep the same room you have here now." He responded quickly, dirty thoughts obvious to Jessica and Yuna. His wife seemed puzzled by this exchange.

Jessica changed the subject, "I'll give you the grand tour. Follow me." Jessica beamed as she walked into the main room, showing the couple around, "There is a beautiful inner courtyard, I'm going to miss it, but I'm sure you'll take good care of it. Go ahead, take a look."

Delighted, the young woman, unware of her future, opened the patio doors, letting in the ocean breeze. It smelled of salt, and of the Dragon King. Jessica breathed it into her lungs, welcoming his essence into her, comforting, vast, and full of fertile life energy.

A blush came over the young woman's countenance, "Oh my, I feel a bit dizzy." She leaned onto Jin's arm. "Honey, do you really need to work so far away?"

"Don't worry, Yuna and the others will help take care of you when I am gone."

"Yes, and I'm sure you'll make a Great Mother, just as Jessica has," Yuna told her, grasping her hand. The bride was too busy looking around to question Yuna's odd wording.

"Thank you, I feel at home already."

Jessica gave her a wry smile, "Good. Here, I have a gift for you. It's a special blend of ginseng, guaranteed for energy. Happy husband makes for a happy home." She winked as the presented the package to the young woman. It was wrapped in a fancy paper of deep scarlet like a valentine.

Face reddening, the woman accepted it, her pale, delicate hands folding over the box which had a ribbon sealed with a white chrysanthemum in full bloom.

The End.