The Secret Island: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira spoke decent enough English to add, "It's our duty, plus it happens to be fun. I have to go now, but I might come again later." They French kissed, sloppily, for a long while before parting ways. Bethany pretended to stare at the ceiling.

Finally, Jessica broke the silence, "Remember, Bethany, we used to talk about everything when we were young? You told me about the time you had a threesome with your boyfriend and his buddy, in pretty graphic detail. And that other time..."

"I know, I know. I'm not a saint, okay! I slept around. But this is too much. You can't just have sex with everybody anytime you want! It's too dangerous!"

"I don't see why not, at least not anymore," Jessica replied. "I'm fine. The doctors say I'm clean."

Bethany found an open bottle of liquor and began sipping it. She stared at one of the photos on the wall. "Is that your ex's new fiancée?"

"You know, I think they actually did the paperwork already. They might do a ceremony later though."

Bethany put her head between her legs in exasperation, "The way you say that, like you don't even care. So, you've all...you know...slept together? She seems kind of old fashioned."

"Oh ho, you don't even know. She's a dirty pig, that one," Jessica guffawed.

"You still haven't told me why you're naked. No one else seems to be around here."

"It's a thing, hard to explain. A ritual kind of thing."

"A sex cult kind of thing."

"Well," Jessica conceded. "Okay, that sounds right. But who says all cults are bad, really. Look, they've been doing this for generations. It's a rough life out here and they did it to survive, keep their culture from dying out. I mean, it's even in the Bible kind of, where one brother is responsible to continue the line if the other dies. We're sisters here in one big family."

"That doesn't make me feel any better. It just sounds like you've gone all in," Bethany threw up her hands. "Please, let's get out of here. Once you're out of it, you'll see how crazy all this is."

"Oh, I know it's crazy. But the world is crazy anyways."

"God, I don't know what to do!" Bethany downed the bottle. "Where the hell is Greg, he was supposed to help me! I'll have to come back, try again."

It was dark when the trio finally arrived. Bethany didn't even have to ask before Greg came in expressing his apologies.

"You guys fucked her didn't you?" She said flatly. Her eyes were cold and distant.

Greg avoided her gaze as Tawney fessed up that they had indeed spent the afternoon at the cove with Yuna, pleasing each other more than once. Tawney confessed, "You knew I was bi, right? Or maybe pan sexual? I don't know."

"Have you really been dating?" Bethany asked, exhausted. They shook their head.

"We were just friends with benefits."

"I was just trying to help," Tawney defended herself. Her arm conspicuously stayed around Yuna's waist. They seemed very familiar with each other now.

"I'm exhausted from the flight, so I'm going back to bed," Bethany announced. "I can't deal with this now." She walked off without another word.

Greg said, "It's better to just leave her alone when she's like this. Yuna said you had lots of room here."

Jessica nodded, "I'll get some blankets and pillows out. There's another guest room but you have sleep on the floor." His eyes happened to be turned right on Jessica's chest. She pretended not to notice.

When he returned to the living room, alone, there was an awkward silence. "Uh, Tawney is taking a nap...too...with Yuna..."

Jessica said, "Hungry? I can whip something up."

"Sure," Greg said. He gingerly pecked at the food across from her on the dining table. The villa suddenly seemed big and empty. He noticed a framed photo on the wall, "Is that your husband?"

She nodded, sipping some oolong tea.

"Who's that woman?"

"Sunhee, his new wife."

He shook his head, "No, that picture." He pointed to a landscape with a tall Eurasian woman in a bikini at some sort of resort.

"Oh, that's his new girlfriend. They met during a convention in Europe or something. I'm not sure. Don't remember her name."

He nearly spit out his food.

"Last I heard, he's got at least three cooking, plus some old flames he hooks up with when he travels. He's back over there right now with Sunhee. It was her idea to do a meetup."

"Is that how it is?" He grinned.

She raised an eyebrow, letting her legs part in clear view under the glass top table. It was crude but effective. She saw that he had a decent package although she didn't really find him attractive. Once again, she didn't go for meathead jocks but she had to admit that he was cut pretty good.

He gulped, sloshing down a beverage, "I heard from Yuna that you, all of you, kind of play around. I never thought you were the type."

"You're not going to say anything?" She ignored his small talk.

"About what?"

She waved at her exposed self.

"Is that a proposition?"

She gave out an exasperated sigh, got up and grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's take a shower first."

He was surprisingly good as he went down on her in the master bedroom. His appetite was prodigious, as his athletic build meant he had excellent stamina, even better than James. She came three times before he fell asleep, spent. Jessica said to no one in particular, "Damn, I don't even smoke and I need a cigarette."

"Is he that good?" Bethany said as she walked in, eyes red.

"You heard us."

"Ya, loud and clear. Woke me up. You always were noisy, even that time you scored with James during that overnight in our place. You thought we didn't notice, but we all did."

Jessica actually blushed despite the fact that she was stroking the naked back of her cousin's best friend who had just railed her good. Bethany had clearly found more of the liquor bottles. She was buzzed and her breath stank as she climbed into bed, hand caressing her old friend's sleeping face. She lay down, spooning him on the other side from Jessica.

"I thought you said he wanted me," Bethany complained. "I'm going to murder him in his sleep."

"He does."

"Well, what the fuck was he doing with you, and Yuna, and Tawney?" She smacked him, though he didn't stir.

"Beth, how many years and different men were you with the whole time the poor idiot was pining for you? You even made out in front of him with that one loser, I forgot his name."

"That's different. He's had his own share of girls. He wasn't some loner. But you're right, I shouldn't have let it get to that point." She kissed the back of his neck.

Jessica extricated herself, "I'll sleep in the spare bedroom tonight."

It was her turn to have trouble sleeping due to the noise. When she went over to announce breakfast, Greg was still balls deep into his best friend. They'd been at it off and on all night, as if making up for lost time.

"Coffee," Bethany croaked as they walked out into the dining room a little later.

They all sat around the table, comfortable in their own skins. Yuna and Tawney acted like frisky young lovers the whole time. Jessica was a bit jealous, as she hadn't expected Yuna to take to the visitor so well.

After the meal, they relaxed on the sofa where Jessica had laid down a clean blanket for them. Bethany announced, "I'm going to blame it on the water, or evil spirits."

Jessica replied, "You got drunk and fucked Greg after he fucked me. Don't pull my hair if I get his love baby first."

"That's really not funny," Bethany rubbed her head, hung over. "I wasn't black out drunk. I remember it all, though I still don't believe I did that. My mistake bringing them, should have known they'd cave to temptation."

Greg smiled sheepishly, side eyeing the two women who were stroking each other next to him. He casually reached around Tawney's shoulders on one side while his other arm was around Bethany.

Bethany grabbed his hand, "Well, I thought we'd date a bit first, but then again we've been friends for a long time."

Realization dawned on him, he blurted, "We're together now?"

"Unless last night was a mistake..."

"No, no. That's great. I'm sorry about...", he apologized trailing off as he nodded to Jessica who was sprawled out across from them, the sofa being too crowded.

"It's okay, I'm not mad for now. We both played around a lot so if you can forget my past, I'll let this slide this time. A fresh start. Hey, I'm a saint, what do you know?"

Bethany leaned over, "So, you need help with that?"

He looked down at his morning wood. Even after the night before, or perhaps because of it, it was quite interested once again.

"Er, I can wait, it's early."

Bethany sighed, seemingly having made up her mind, "Looks like this is going to be the best trip of your life. Cuz? You up for seconds?"

Jessica perked up, "You know it."

"Ah, man. Are you sure?" Greg seemed shocked by this turn of events. He looked around, "Are we in a dream?" Tawney and Yuna were once again deep in their own world. They got up to make room on the sofa, retiring to a spot in the living room to neck passionately.

"Don't wake yourself up, fool," Bethany nodded for Jessica to join them. "I'm not forgetting you've already done my cousin last night, you cheater. I am forgiving, though. Here, let's see who has better skills." She popped his phallus into Jessica's eager mouth, gauging his response.

Bethany shook her head, amazed at herself, "I've lost my mind. Maybe there is something to this wacked island."

Gregory groaned with pleasure as Bethany nibbled on his chest. She told him, "This is what you've been wanting for years, isn't it?"

"You knew."

"Sure, we both knew. It's weird, how we can push all that aside. Look, this might just be a one off, a secret of this island we take to our graves."

Jessica laughed around the mouthful of cock, "Boys will be boys." It was the typical fantasy of course, as they got on their knees while sharing his cock between them.

Bethany eyed him from below, enjoying his look of ecstasy as her tongue forked across his glans opposite of Jessica's. It didn't take long for him to pop off another one. They squealed as his load hit them in their faces.

"Okay, big item off of the old bucket list," he said.

"Everything you've imagined?" Bethany accused, seemingly scandalized, wiping the stray semen from her eyelid. "I guess I should have known that time I caught you looking when Jessica came out of the shower without a stitch. She didn't know you were in my room when she walked by."

"Really," Jessica slapped his thigh. "When did you do that? You never told me Bethany!" Jessica had been visiting her relatives for a few weeks out of the year when they were younger.

"Couldn't snitch on my friend," Bethany defended herself.

"You should have seen him try to hide his boner. I teased him for a long time, but we never did it. Just be honest, you prick." She chided.

"You would have disowned me as a friend and you know it."

Bethany sighed, "You're right. I guess we'll make up for lost time. Come up here cuz." She spit on his manhood, lubing him up so he could penetrate Jessica who rode him cowgirl with Bethany attending to his cock and balls. "Oh ya, do it slow. You wanted that, you nasty shit." She came up to share a three way kiss. "Kiss her." She held their heads together as they swapped spit.

He thrust into Jessica like a mad dog but before he could explode, Bethany switched places, staring into his eyes. She glanced at Jessica for a moment, "So, this is what you do for James, eh?"

Jessica shook her head, "More like what Sunhee does. I'm just the side piece. Honestly, I don't know if we ever really loved each other. It all just kind of happened. I think I just thought it was the right thing to do, not something I ever really wanted."

"Ok, side piece. Suck his cum out of my pussy when he blows."

The spirit of the Great Mountain Lady made sure all were satisfied. "Ah, man," he panted, afterwards. "I can get used to this type of morning."

"Once we're off this crazy island, you're all mine buster, so enjoy it for now,"

Bethany warned him.

"We should check in the other two," Jessica announced. They had ended up behind the sofa in a Sapphic pretzel. Bethany noted that his spent rod was twitching again.

"Oh, right. You probably want to do more than that." Bethany said, crossly. "Just don't go behind my back, I'll do you the same. Deal?"

He nodded like a hungry puppy, eyes wide, as extra bones were being thrown his way. Yuna squealed when Bethany parted her cheeks. Beth twitched a finger to Greg as Jessica prepped him once again with her mouth.

"I don't know if I have anything left in the tank," he tried to object as Jessica and Bethany pushed him into Yuna. Tawney licked his balls from below as Jessica tried to rim his asshole. Bethany climbed onto Yuna's back to create a stack. He swapped between them eagerly. It was as if he had a third or fourth wind as he pumped away. Maybe the Dragon King had descended into him, Jessica thought.

She kissed him as he groped her, took out his purple cock from Bethany and pushed Jessica down to take her missionary style.

Bethany exclaimed, "Never did it with a girl...oh Gawd." Yuna and Tawney attacked her.

Jessica pointed out, "Check the side table, we have some toys in there, brand new."

"Oh shit, I wasn't planning on this..." Bethany objected but was overruled as the two gleefully molested her from two sides.

"Greg, quit monopolizing my cuz and get back over here!" She complained as her holes were being accosted by various devices and probing fingers. The four women split into two stacks for him to choose.

"Quite a bounty, eh," Bethany ribbed him. "Just do it already. We've come this far."

He took his time with each, using his hands to keep pleasuring the others when he was focused on one. He lost track who was who and eventually busted another, rather lackluster, load onto their butts. They licked each other clean, like cats, as he tumbled into the middle of them, skin to skin as they came down from the high.

Bethany kept opining on what a lucky bastard he was but Jessica said nothing because of her own exploits the past few weeks put his to shame.

He rolled over into Tawney's arms, kissing her for a long while until his flagpole raised enough for him to slip inside her though this time the frenetic energy was gone. He let his member slowly throb inside of her until Yuna switched places with her. In this languid fashion, they all sleepily made slow love for the remainder of the morning. Jessica found herself face to face with her cousin. They'd kissed before, but not with any kind of real intimacy. Bethany held back, "Wow, this is really, really, getting weird."

"It's okay."

Bethany breathed, "You know. Fuck it." She came in for a deep, passionate kiss.

Before, she had just been playing to get Greg's attention. Beth was tentative at first but gradually warmed up to the experience as she moved down Jessica's body, took a pause to enjoy her tits, then kissed her belly until she stared into her moist pinkness down below.

"Aw shit, let me know if I screw this up," Bethany said as she carefully used her lips to caress Jessica's labia. Her tongue flicked curiously at first, and then hungrily, seeking the hard button of her cousin's clitoris.

"That's perfect," Jessica moaned.

Practicing what she'd seen Yuna do to her earlier, Beth slipped two fingers into Jessica, careful not to be too rough. She added a third finger and began speeding up in response to Jessica's increasing moans of pleasure. Even without lube, her cousin was overflowing. "Dude, how are you not shriveled up. You've been flowing all day and night."

Jessica was too far gone to care, as she climbed the mountain one more time. It was never enough or too much for her. She spasmed once more, grinning with satisfaction. Bethany continued to use her mouth to suck at her mound, only mildly surprised when someone lifted her own hips up to access her down below. Two new sets of tongues crisscrossed down there. She closed her eyes to take in the sensation. She yelped when a finger probed her asshole, but she did not push it away.

There was a wet slopping noise and she looked up to see that Greg was mouth fucking her cousin. His hairy ass was kind of cute and disgusting at the same time.

Exhausted, she settled in for a nap despite not being finished. The others laughed when she began snoring, rolled her aside and put a blanket over her as she curled up into a dreamless slumber.

A little later they were walking up the road to town to get some fresh air. Bethany had put on some casual clothes, and Greg as well, but Jessica remained in her new normal state. Yuna and Tawney stayed behind.

"I'm still not getting this nudity thing," Bethany complained. "It's not cold, but it doesn't seem comfortable to me."

Jessica shrugged, "You get used to it. Try it out."

"I've done the topless beach thing, it wasn't that interesting to me."

As they walked, they were met by various members of the village including a few elders. Bethany observed the respectful treatment that her cousin received. They were invited to a minor family gathering where they were regaled by the aunties, some of whom openly winked at Greg although they could only communicate in broken English. Jessica acted as translator when she could spare her attention.

Bethany seemed mollified, "They're very welcoming." When an auntie insisted on gifting her one of the phallic necklaces, Bethany tried to avoid it but finally gave in. "It's just symbolic anyways, right? I'm not one of the village whores now, am I?"

Jessica laughed, "No, the one she gave you is just a fertility charm. Mine represents the Great Dragon King. See, the sigil is different. And, only the goddesses serve with their bodies."

"I guess if that makes the role more palatable," Bethany insisted with continued skepticism.

Finally, they managed to get to the house both Yuna and Mira were sharing. The actual owner lived on the main island but allowing it to be used as a communal space the women could utilize so there was also a spare room for Jessica that she used on occasion.

"You're a hobo slut," Bethany mocked her. Jessica shrugged. Mira came downstairs to get them some fruit and cold drinks. Bethany sighed when she noticed his eyes wander once again. Mira cocked her head. Bethany told Greg, "Go upstairs, I want to talk with Jessie alone anyways."

Shyly, Mira took him by the hand and lead him to the upstairs bedroom. It got noisy after a few minutes.

Bethany rolled her eyes, "Is he going to survive this island if I don't kill him?"

After a long time of thought, Bethany finally began speaking in earnest, "All right, Jessica, you win. It's weird but it doesn't look like you're here being held against your will, so I'll think of it like those Vegas ads. What happens on the island, stays on the island. I didn't see anything here and we won't tell anyone back home. We can stay a couple more days and play, but I have to get back to work." She winked at Jessica. "And my mom worried I was the going to be the bad one in the family."

Bethany took off her clothes. She said, "Come on, show me around town. It's okay for an outsider to join you? I need condoms though. Greg's not going to get all the fun. Let's get a proper fuck party going. It will be the second time in my life for one."

"Okay, follow me," Jessica paused. "Wait, your second time? You've been holding out on me!"

Bethany mirth burst out, "You got me. I told you my mom thought I was going to be the black sheep of the family. Remember Jimbo? The snake suckered me into going to a swinger club but that's not where it all went down. There was an after party at some Bel Aire mansion, you know the type. People fucking everywhere in all the rooms, never saw anything like it before or since. Well, things happened. He didn't take it very well, thought I'd watch him swap girls. Fuck that, I hit the main room, sucked off three cocks at least right then and there. Lost track of who I fucked really. We broke up a little later."