The Secret Life of Artists Ch. 03

Story Info
Horny Daddy photographer in studio for debauchery galore!
13.5k words
4.73
20.4k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,329 Followers

New Artist New Naughty!

Chapter 01 of Larry the Horndog Daddy

"You want to what? Isn't that porn?"

"Well no, Cassandra! At least I don't think so," Larry said. "Maybe a little but it's just me, the photographer and them, the models or clients. Not like I'm bringing in a full video crew."

"Hmm, okay I guess. I'm out of Ted's ranch most of the time and it's a shame to let this studio go unused."

"Thanks, hon! I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a while and I'm ready to try it now."

Later that day he had shimmering white sheers draped over the ceiling to floor windows which, I admit, filtered the light beautifully. I used it for painting and light was not nearly as important to me as it was to a photographer. And in this particular instance, I thought, for privacy. I handed him the key, wished him luck and headed back out to the ranch.

...

I was more thrilled than Cassandra even realized to get my own studio space. I had a set up for graduation pictures in my home, but my wife Myra did not even like that, so I shot mostly outdoors. We had married young and as we aged, she became more of a prude which reflected in her attitude and in our bed.

My daughter, Elise moved out as soon as she turned eighteen and had been on her own, with a good job, for three years. We always texted and often saw each other because she liked to cook for her Daddy. We shared the same dry humor and loved off-color jokes.

Several of her friends modeled for me and had indicated their interest in doing some nudes. With this private space, I could now do that. Myra would have had a fit if I had shot nudes in our house not to mention what I have in mind.

One of the girls and her boyfriend expressed an interest in doing a shoot with me even after I explained what I was looking for. It wasn't mainstream and as Cassandra said, bordered on porn. Only no one was being exploited or doing anything against their will. No money would be involved. I made it clear posing for this project was totally volunteer.

"Evie!" I opened the door to one of my regular models. "Come in and see my new studio digs!"

"Wow Larry, this is quite an improvement!" She looked around at the large expanse of space."And no Myra!" We laughed.

"No, and she will never be here. This is my private studio."

"I like the sound of that." She wandered over to the bed in the center of the studio space. "Very sexy!"

It was covered with faux leopard fur and had a sheer black backdrop that would be backlit. Whoever had the photographer side of this studio left a huge supply of backdrops, lighting, props, and other photo supplies.

She sat on the edge of the bed running her hands over the fur. I had always wanted to shoot her nude because I knew her clothing covered an awesome body. I'll admit, even though I have not photographed nudes to this point, all my models were well endowed on top. I love big tits personally and photographically. Evie wore an industrial strength bra. One of those with the wide straps just to hold it all sweet flesh up.

I shot digital of course, but in a format that could be converted to black and white and not lose any of the grays for depth. In the old days they had black and white film and darkrooms, today it takes some digital tweaking to get that same look.

I idolize George Hurrell. He was a glamour photographer from back in the Hollywood Jean Harlow, Greta Garbo days. He shot the sexiest and most sensual photos and used no nudity. A master of erotica, but because he had no nudes, he was not recognized as such.

"Do you want to shoot me nude today?"

"If you're comfortable with that. I know we are in new territory here."

"No, I'm fine with it. I love posing for you and seeing the outcome. I can't wait to see nudes of me," she said excitedly.

Evie stripped before I could even show her the bathroom, which also had a makeup table with lights, an enormous shower, and a dressing room.

Yes, that bra did hold up some hefty hooters that surprisingly had little sag. Her nipples perched like chocolate kisses and created an upturned effect. The under curve of her breast was a lusciously plump curve. Wide curvaceous hips balanced out her spectacular body.

"Am I okay?"

"Uh, Evie, you're more than okay. You have a beautiful body and I can't believe I get the opportunity to photograph you."

"I guess you must like me," she said, grinning and glancing down at the front of my pants that my cock had jutting out.

"Yes, I guess that's the downfall of a male photographer eh," I said, somewhat embarrassed but knowing it would happen.

My photographer's instincts took over and I began adjusting the lighting and camera angles.

"Just lie on your side to start and we can go from there. You're a sexy girl and I think you know what to do to turn guys on. You want to seduce the camera."

"Okay I can do that but I'd rather seduce you," she said, smiling.

"For the photograph, okay! It wouldn't be very practical for me, as a photographer, to get involved with a model and a friend." She nodded.

"How sexy can I get?"

"I can't think of any limitations. Do what you're comfortable with."

She stretched out her long legs, one knee slightly forward, and held a breast in her hand. "Damn that IS sexy Evie... Spread your fingers a bit... Just give us a peek at that nipple... Tease us with it..." As I talked she changed positions and the flash fired off like a machine gun.

"Okay, go ahead and relax. I'm going to go back through what I have so far to check lighting and all."

I had my laptop hooked to the camera and was able to see the shots in a larger format. She was seductive alright, I thought. A natural in front of the camera and seductive as hell.

I set up for the next round and noticed she changed the bed platform. All the pillows were piled against the headboard, creating a confetti of colors in silk. She leaned back against the pillows with her knees together and tipped to the side.

"Very sexy. Very very sexy, Evie."

She raised her arms and grabbed the iron headboard, then crossed her arms above her head, and then crossed her arms below her tits, squeezing them together and I kept firing off shots as she moved.

I didn't give her any directions, just let her follow her instincts. She was turned on and it came across loud and clear in the resulting shots.

She coyly put her hands over her tits and feet together, opened her legs. I faltered for a moment but picked back up on getting the shots.

Her soft shaved lips were pale pink surrounding darker pink inner folds. She was spread so wide the entrance was clearly visible. She moved and her arm went across both tits and her other hand covered her pussy. Her smile was sly and teasing.

I stopped. "Excuse me for a moment," I said, walking to the bathroom.

I closed the door, I dropped my pants and boxers. My cock throbbed like never before. My balls ached so that I could no longer concentrate on my work. I had to cum now. It only took a few strokes and I was cumming hard and blowing it into the sink. I ran the water, rinsed the sink, and went back to the studio.

Evie could not hide her smirk, knowing exactly what I was doing in the bathroom. She was smart enough not to say anything and we got going again.

I wanted to get a few final shots on her stomach showing her curvy ass.

"Okay Evie, I think we're done. You did great! Better than great. You did some fantastic poses which allowed me to keep checking the technical end. Next time you can see the results, okay?"

She slipped her clothes back on. "Thanks! This was a fun experience. Any time you need me, Lar!"

I locked the door behind her and sat at a desk that Cass had tucked into a corner. I rubbed the back of my neck, not realizing the tension I felt until that moment. It was going to be tough to keep it business-like but I did not want to ruin my reputation and then I would never get any serious models to work for me. I opened my calendar so I could begin scheduling for my real projects.

I studied Hurrell's lighting technique until I knew it backward and forwards and found a model that had an extensive collection of vintage clothing. Shelly had been modeling but wanted to add to her portfolio. She loved to wear retro in daily life, so she was thrilled to exchange her time for images to add to her portfolio. I've only seen a few portfolio shots so I have no preconceived ideas for her.

I am one of those rare guys that prefer the art of the tease and want the nudity later rather than earlier. Probably because I have a good imagination and like to use it. I'm betting on other men, and women really, that will also like the tease. Burlesque, pin-up style.

I found an antique fainting couch and a few other props. I double-checked my lighting since I would not be using flash, but hot lights. Hurrell's work was all about the light and the dark.

Shelly knocked on the door and could not even see her for the armload of clothing she carried. I took some and showed her the dressing room.

"Wear whatever you like, Shelly. We are going to play it loose this time and just have some fun with it," I said, closing the door.

"I did a lot of research on makeup during the era you want. I hope this is right."

I looked up and had I been able to get by her hellacious body, I might have seen her makeup. As it was, my eyes were stuck on her hourglass figure. She had the smallest waist and biggest tits I've ever seen. Her hips... Her hips were as curvaceous as her top.

To add to the erotic drama unfolding before me, she wore a gown typical for the day back then. She wore a tight-fitting shell pink satin gown, plunging V neckline, and slit up the skirt to her hip. It looked as though if she took a breath, she would pop out.

"Wow, Shelly." I searched for something that sounded businesslike appropriate. "You look fantastic." Oh shit, that's lame, I thought to myself. She smiled. "I just can't put it into words, I'm sorry. You are the vision I've had in my head for this project."

"Good, I'm so glad we're on the same page. I've been really excited about this project."

Her makeup was impeccable for the era and she had her long blonde hair in a Veronica Lake swoop over an eye.

"Your makeup. Hair. It's just perfect. Absolutely perfect."

"I have this fainting couch since that seems to have been a popular studio prop back then. Have you ever worked with hot lights?"

"Yes, a bit. The outcome was very dramatic and I loved it."

"Exactly. Dramatic. The highlights and shadows are everything in Hurrell's work. I will have to adjust your pose probably about as often as I'll need to move the hot lights. I hope you'll be comfortable with it."

"Absolutely. I'm not modest. Just move me or tell me, whichever. I'm fine with it."

I arranged her so she sat sideways, with her legs tucked back slightly. I was looking for the curve of her body to start at her knee, up over her hip, a tight curve at her ribs. With her arm over the top of the divan, it forced her breasts to nestle together.

The satin was stretched so tightly you could see the bumps of her aureole. I wanted her breasts more on level with each other. "Shelly, I'm going to move your left breast just a bit higher."

She laughed. "You don't have to tell me. Just do it. I'm really fine with you touching me. They're thirty-eight double D by the way. All natural."

My dick throbbed in my pants and wasn't fine with it. Not at all. But I had to continue.

I cupped her satin-covered breast and lifted just a bit and the two round globes moved together creating a reverse parenthesis cleavage. Absolutely perfect.

I adjusted the lights and took a test shot. With digital, I had to shoot and color then convert to black and white. I wanted to get it so that I had as little to tweak as possible to convert it over. I adjusted a few more lights.

I had her continue laying on the divan, but leaning back a bit which would separate her breasts. She tipped her head forward allowing the Veronica Lake wave to cover one sultry eye. Her white-gloved hand rested lightly below her chin. Again, I needed to move one breast a bit and as I was adjusting, her nipple hardened in my palm.

"Works both ways I guess," she said, low and smooth. "Your dick my nipple. Erotic barometers."

"I think you're right! At least we know the atmosphere is what it should be."

"Yes. Hot and sexy."

Her breast had moved within her gown and the cleavage was off. "Okay, I'm going to tell you this because I'll have to reach in your gown to adjust your breast."

"Okay but try to keep both my nipples hard. The other one is getting jealous," she said laughing.

"I'll keep that in mind! Don't want to cause any animosity between them."

"No, that would be totally bad."

I slipped my hand in her bodice and worked my fingers under her breast. It was so tight I had to go slow because I didn't want to pinch her creamy white skin. Now it was perfect. Her nipple was near the edge of the plunging neckline. The only problem was, the other breast needed the same thing done.

"Well, it looks like your other breast is going to get some attention as well." My hand was at a different angle and slipped in her bodice so that her nipple was in the center of my palm. I heard her sharp intake of breath at the same time her nipple probed my palm.

"Oh, that's beautiful, Shelly." I fired off a couple of shots, checked the laptop's larger images, and shot a few more with various head and hand positions.

"I'm sure you need to stretch. We will change positions now." She stood up and stretched her arms above her head, which pulled her dress higher.

The slit already came up to the top of her thigh and as it moved higher it revealed a smooth shaved pink pussy. Great I thought, now I have to try to unsee that.

Cassandra had a tall rattan room divider screen and I had some ideas for that. I showed Shelly how I wanted her to pose.

I wanted her to reach up with her right arm and laying her hand on the edge of the screen and her other arm on her hip. I moved her left leg forward and out. An angle of her head, that sultry look and perfect. We adjusted the pose some and I fired off some more shots, we did that about a half dozen more times and we were done.

"I can't thank you enough for including me in your project, Larry! I have some ideas for accessories that I'll bring next time," she said, inspired. "Oh! May I leave the clothes here? If you have another model she can wear them."

"Sure, that's fine. And I honestly don't plan on looking for another model if you're going to stick around for some more of my shenanigans," I said, laughing. We set up a day and time for the next shoot.

I couldn't wait to get the images converted to black and white and began the next morning. I sorted through the images only kept the very best. As I went through each pose, I got to the one with the room divider, the only one that she was standing up.

I blinked, then clicked to enlarge and magnify in. It seemed that when she had her arm stretched up to the top of the screen, her gown pulled up and the slit widened and opened and exposed those creamy plump pussy lips. It was just a peek, but there it was. I created a private file and moved them into that.

Just in time, I thought, walking back into my office and seeing my daughter Elise scrolling through the converted images.

"DADDY!" she nearly screamed. "These are awesome! When did you do these? Where did you do them? Who is that? She's beautiful?"

"Whoa baby, slow down. It's from a new project I started, in a new studio, with a new model."

"Does Mom know?"

"No, and I'd appreciate it if she didn't find out." I knew I didn't have to worry about Elise ratting me out. Since she started college, she and her Mom didn't get along. I understood because my wife treated her as though she didn't trust her doing anything. But Elise had never given us a moment's worry, so I don't know why.

"No worries Daddy, I sure won't blab to her." She went back to scrolling through the images. "This gown is gorgeous! She looks very sexy. She must be a professional model."

"She is a professional. She collects vintage clothing so those are hers. She left more in the studio," I said, thinking what were you thinking telling her that.

"Daddy! I want to try them on. Take some pictures of me like that!" She jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Plllllllllease," she whispered and kissed me at the corner of my mouth.

"Okay baby, we will set up a shoot for you," I said, at the same time wondering what I could be thinking.

The next day Elise walked out of the bathroom with a book in her hand and finger waves in her beautiful blonde hair.

"I looked a the picture of Jean Harlow and did my hair like that. Do you like it, Daddy?"

"Baby, you take my breath away." I just saw her go from college girl to sexy vamp.

"So I can pose for you?"

"Of course you can."

The next day Elise didn't have classes and Myra paid little attention to when I came or went, so that was a nonissue.

I unlocked the door to the studio. She walked in and looked around. "Wow, this is some setup. I can see why you want to shoot here." She walked over to the art studio. "And an artist studio!"

"Nice huh? The clothes are hanging in the dressing room," said, pointing out the door. "Choose whatever you want." I had not intended on doing anything serious with Elise but just get in some experimental lighting. I was setting up the hot lights and pulled a wing chair in from the prop room."

"Okay Daddy, I'm ready," she said walking into the light.

I turned and what I saw took my breath away. My daughter that normally wore oversize shapeless clothes stood before me in a silk evening gown with a vintage mink stole thrown over her shoulder. Her makeup was perfect. The resemblance to Jean Harlow was unsettling.

"Where did my little girl go."

She giggled, "Daddy!"

"Baby you are exquisite. I can't believe I'm looking at my daughter."

I had her sit in the wingback chair, which was ludicrous. It was also the stupidest thing I could have done because this dress too had a slit up the thigh, and when sat on the edge of the chair, and crossed her legs, it was apparent she was not wearing panties.

Adjusting the lights I glanced down and looked right down her dress, and realized that she had some pretty big breasts. I would bet a C cup for sure. The bodice did not fit as snugly as Shelly's dress, which was worse because it was loose enough that her tits moved around in the bodice, which was only held up with thin spaghetti straps.

"Okay, stand up we'll try something different," I said and she looked at me curiously since we hadn't done anything yet.

I was trying to figure out what to do with her that would be the least sexy. She nervously smoothed the front of her dress over her stomach and then over her hips. That pressed the dress against her to remind that that she was wearing no underwear under the gown.

My dick approved of that and decided at that moment to give her a standing ovation. Are you fucking kidding me, I thought, trying to will my dick down. Which never works. Okay, I just need to get this over with as soon as I can.

I turned and Elise had found the fainting couch and was laying on it similar to Shelly. Only where Shelly's tits were confined in the tight bodice, Elise's were free to roam.

"How's this Daddy? Is it sexy enough?"

"Yeah baby, very sexy." I just decided to shoot her and let whatever happen, happen. "That's nice, just like that." I looked through the lens. "You're sort of falling out."

"Huh?"

"Umm your breasts. They're big for that top and your uh-"

She looked down. "Oh! My nipple was showing." She put her hand in the dress and hefted her tit up and out and did the same with the other. "How's this?"

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,329 Followers