The Secret Life of Artists Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick throbbed its approval. "Perfect baby."

I fired off a few shots and went to the laptop. Oh my god, I thought, is this, my daughter. This beautiful woman.

"Is everything alright, Daddy?" she said, snapping me out of it.

"It is, yes. You have that stole, just wrap it or toss it over your shoulder, whatever women do with them."

She sat up, arched her back, thrusting her breasts out, and tossed it over her shoulder, topping it off with a sultry look and pouty lip. I fired more off while she moved the mink, letting the strap slip off her shoulder allowing the bodice to drop and free one breast.

"Oops," she said, smiling, but making no move to cover up.

I continued to fire off shots while she slid to the edge of the divan, crossing her legs and letting the dress drop away to expose her thigh and ass.

She turned facing the side, dropping a knee to the floor, and with the other leg planted her ankle strap heel on the floor. That allowed a side peek of her smooth cunt lips and the side view of her exposed breast. Her nipple was hard.

She then leaned back on her hand, her back beautifully arched, thrusting her breasts high. The edge of the bodice barely clung to her hard nipple on the other side. A deep breath and that side would fall too.

She turned further and looked back over her shoulder. I hadn't seen the back until now and felt an ache in my balls when I saw the back was open down to the top of her ass, baring the dimples on each side. Momentarily I forgot to hit the shutter on the camera.

"Daddy?" she said, her voice low and gravelly. I knew she was feeling what I was feeling. But she was my daughter.

"Sorry baby, yes."

She stood up with her back to me. She put a knee on the divan, tossed the mink over her shoulder, and looked back. I fired continuously. She turned slightly and put a hand on her hip. That strap finally slid off her shoulder and the bodice front dropped to her waist baring her fleshy tits.

She turned and coyly held the stole across her tits, totally hiding them, then dropping incrementally until her breasts were revealed.

I did not stop her and she did not seem to want to stop.

She tossed the mink on the divan and leaned on both hands, stretching the filmy soft silk across her globes. Her tits hung and swayed below her and she looked back over her shoulder. I was still firing off shots. I didn't want to miss a thing.

She turned and lay down, leaving one leg off the edge, the other knee pulled up, essentially spreading herself wide open. But not to my eyes or camera. She tipped her pelvis up and I could see the two soft humps of her pussy lips below her flat belly.

The dress was crumpled at her waist, baring her above and below.

"Daddy," she whispered, her fingers going between her legs. Her lips were parted and she watched me.

"Oh baby, yes," I whispered.

I understood. This was for me. Our eyes were locked as she stroked her clit. Her lips parted, her pink tongue flicked across her lips. She gasped and arched, moaning low and long. Suddenly she collapsed on the divan. The flashes stilled, the camera stopped.

She got up and walked over to me and brushed the back of her hand over the front of my pants. I swallowed hard and trailed my fingers over a breast, teasing the nipple hard. She whimpered.

"Go get dressed, Elise," I said, turning and closing my laptop

The next days were busy and I was able to avoid seeing Elise more than a few minutes in passing. I did not feel right about what happened. As an adult, I was supposed to be the smarter one. She is in college and finding adventure around every corner, but I cannot be part of her adventure.

I stayed fit. Worked out, but probably not as often as I should. Tried to eat well. My wife though had let herself go through the years. She was overweight and just did not take pride in herself. It has been years since she has shown an interest in me sexually. She often turns me down, but will occasionally have sex with me. I think more out of duty, so I don't ask often.

That I am shooting all this sexual stuff doesn't help and that keeps me constantly horny. If I am not in the studio looking at sexy women, I am looking at them when I am converting the images to black and white and editing them. Between Shelly and Elise, I am going to go out of my mind. I will end up cumming in the bathroom all the time.

"Daddy, I want to see my pictures. Are you done editing? Mom's gone."

I was sitting at my desk in my home studio and had had just finished editing her shots. Which accounted for the bulge in my lap that was going to tough to hide from Elise because she was now hanging over the back of my chair looking at the computer screen.

"That's me?"

"Don't recognize yourself eh," I said and laughed. "These came out beautiful baby. You are great in front of the camera.

She put her arms around my shoulders and kissed my neck below my ear. "I felt sexy," she whispered.

"I know you did baby. And it shows in the images."

"You made me feel sexy," she whispered, running her hand down my chest.

My cock throbbed as her hand got nearby. I was frozen, unable to stop her. Hoping she would, praying she would not. Her breath was steamy in my ear. Her hand slipped under my t-shirt and her fingers were beneath the elastic band of my shorts.

Oh my god, no, I thought. This isn't right. The head of my cock was in her fingertips, her thumb spreading the precum. I gripped the arms of my office chair. She lightly ran her fingertips around the ridge.

"Daddy, I want to see your cock."

I would have done anything for her at this point. I lifted my ass off the chair and shoved my sport shorts down. My cock stood up lewdly from my lap, swaying and throbbing for attention. My balls below, fat and full.

Elise spun my chair around and dropped to her knees. She weighed my balls in her soft hand. She trailed a finger down my cock, from the tip to my balls. I felt her steamy hot breath. So close. My hips spontaneously pushed up. Wanting those sweet pink lips to wrap around my cock. Big baby blue eyes looked up while she flicked her tongue across the tip of my cock.

"Oh baby," I moaned. I have never felt like this for anyone. Ever.

She rubbed the sensitive head on her wet tongue Teasing me, she wrapped her lips around the head, running her tongue around the edge, then tightened her lips and sucked. All the while those baby blues were trained on me. Taking in every reaction. Her fingers never quit working my balls.

I pushed up again. God how I needed her mouth.

"You want to fuck my mouth, Daddy?" The words made my balls ache and all I could do is moan.

Suddenly my cock was deep in her throat and I shouted out. She sucked hard and her teeth raked the shaft with a painful pleasure as she pulled up just until her lips were around the head. She wrapped her fingers tightly around the base and began fucking my cock with that hot wet mouth. My hips started to move. Slowly at first but with a fierceness, I never knew I had. She leaned over my lap, wrapped her arms around me to grab my bare ass while I fucked her mouth.

I felt a craving that was new to me. I long ago lost control and only needed to get to my release. I pounded into her mouth and she began to moan. It vibrated through my balls and my body. I held her head, thrust up, and began pumping my seed down her throat. She took it all, looked up with a provocative smile. Where the hell did my girl learn to be such a good cocksucker, I thought to myself.

"Larry, are you home," Myra screeched as the front door slammed. She walked into the room and saw me sitting at my desk and a smiling Elise in the chair across from me. 'Oh, you're here," she said to Elise." After she left the room we looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

Elise's friend and her boyfriend were scheduled with me the next day at the studio and I was getting a little nervous. This was going to be so far out of my wheelhouse that I hoped I was not in over my head.

I hung out at the studio all day to get everything prepared, and also to stay out of Myra's way. I needed to relax and she did nothing but wind me up.

I thought I heard a light tapping on the door. I peeked around the sheer that covered the door and saw Elise standing there.

"Baby, what are you doing here?"

She held up a bag. "I brought you lunch, and, I thought you might want me to pose for you today."

We sat down at a little table tucked in the corner and unwrapped our sandwiches. "Yesterday probably wasn't a good idea you know."

"You didn't like me sucking your cock, Daddy?"

"Well yeah of course I did but--"

"So what's the problem," she said, cutting me off.

Indeed, my cock said, what IS the problem, Larry. But I said, "Because it's not right. You're my daughter."

"You liked looking at me naked the other day. Your cock obviously liked it."

Well, yeah. "But that doesn't make it right, baby."

She popped the last french fry in her mouth. Watching me she grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and had it over her head in a flash. Those fabulously big tits were out and on full display for me. She sat back in the chair and crossed her legs, nonchalantly.

"Oh Elise," I said, groaning.

"I brought something I wanted you to take pictures of me in."

"Okay okay, go get dressed then." Anything was better than her sitting here half-naked, I thought.

I went to set up the camera and hook up a flash.

"Okay Daddy, I'm ready."

"All right baby, just use whatever prop you want. I'll be right over."

Her back was to the light which

filtered through

the sheer floor-length negligee. This was straight from the 1960s Playboy. What many a guy that found his Dad's stash of magazines grew up jacking off to.

"I found this in a shop downtown," she said. "Do you think it's sexy?"

Are you fucking kidding me? The blood rushed to my cock so quickly I felt lightheaded.

"You are sexy in it," I said, forced to be honest.

She walked up to me and laid her hands on my chest. "I know you like to be experimental in your photography and I had an idea."

Oh no, do I want to hear this, I thought. "What's that?"

She hooked her fingertips in the waistband of my pants and my cock throbbed a beat against my pants to be set free.

"I was thinking... Since I've seen your cock....." No sense arguing that I thought. "And I want to do a super sexy photoshoot..." She stopped.

"And?" I said, clearing my throat.

She tugged on my pants and reflexes made me grab her hips. Oh god, her skin was so hot through that silky sheer that slipped over her skin. I was almost to the point I would agree to anything.

"And I want to look as sexy as I can. Like I'm ready fuck, someone. Like I need a cock bad."

"Elise," I groaned.

"This might be a little kinky," she said and I groaned. "But I think it would be fun." Oh god, I thought, get to the point before I cum right in my pants. "When you are photographing me, you could be naked too." She let out a big breath.

I thought for a moment. As she said, she has seen my dick, so there's that. It would be more comfortable to be freeballing rather than jammed in my shorts. And since she is not naked. And I know my boundaries and can keep her there.

"I guess I don't see why it would hurt, but we will not---"

"Yay Daddy!" She grabbed me and started jumping up and down, her tits bumping and bouncing against my chest. She gave me a quick kiss, right on the mouth, grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt, my head.

"Easy baby," I said, as she had already unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. "Let me get my shoes off first." I laughed, thinking this was going to be a long photoshoot and I would have to stay on my toes and boundaries always in sight.

I set the hot lights up while she found an old wooden street light mounted on wheels in the storeroom. She stood next to it, her hip cocked, legs spread wide with one toe pointed. She had tiny clear-heeled vintage slippers on with a marabou bow with a rhinestone center.

I snapped on the hot light behind her. Her body was in perfect silhouette.

"Baby, you look like you're preparing to thumb a ride," I said smiling. "Very sexy."

"Would you pick me up, Daddy? When I'd open the car door you'd be sitting there naked." I was so busy with the camera and lights I already forgot I was naked, and smiled, letting her continue. "That big cock would probably be standing straight up in your lap like it was yesterday, but I wouldn't know you."

I was having a bit of trouble concentrating already. I fired off a few shots and moved the hot lights. She adjusted the negligee so the slit was open to her hip, her leg extended out but the folds of the shell pink sheer veiled her bare pussy.

"Beautiful baby, beautiful." I took a few more shots and walked over to modify her pose a bit. I turned her shoulders but wanted her to continue standing the same way. "Twist your upper half. Keep your hips the same way." I stepped back. "Great! Let me get a couple of shots."

I looked through the viewfinder and just saw the perfect amount of breast in the silhouette. "Love it!"

I went back over and had her reach above her head to grasp the light pole. "Okay baby, now push your ass back."

Her back was arched and her breasts thrust out. The negligee robe didn't allow enough light through for the backlight. I unclasped the robe between her tits and brushed it back. Now her tits were encased in just the sheer. I stepped back to get an overall view.

"One more thing, Elise," I said, at the same time teasing her nipples hard.

"Mmmm Daddy, that gets me hot."

"Good, I thought that's how you wanted to look." I got a few shots, then had her kick her foot back and then up. "Okay, you can relax now."

She came over to look at the images as they went across the laptop screen. "I can believe how beautiful you make me look, Daddy."

She had her arms up for a while and got a little stiff. She rolled her shoulders. "Here, let me rub the kinks out."

I stood behind her and she slipped the robe off her shoulders. As I massaged and worked on her shoulders the spaghetti straps slipped off her shoulders. She moaned and leaned back into me.

"Feels so good, Daddy." At that moment she relaxed a bit more and her ass pressed against my bare cock. She moaned. "Don't stop." As I rubbed her upper arms and shoulders her body rocked and she rubbed harder against my cock. It got harder and hotter feeling her body just a nothingness away.

"Let's get back to work, Elise," I said, stepping back before I lost all common sense.

I moved an ornate chair to the center of the studio and turned the seat to the back. I kept the backlight and pulled another to the side.

"Okay baby, this is what I want you to do. You're going to take the gown off and put the robe on. Lean your butt on the chair back... No more your hip side of your butt," I said and we both laughed. "Just use it for balance rather than leaning your whole weight on it. Extend your right leg straight, toe pointed. Point your left toe and bend your knee, angling it slightly over the right."

I stepped back. "Perfect! Are you comfortable?" She nodded enthusiastically. I checked the camera for lighting. I stood in front of Elise, not believing how fucking sexy she looked. I pushed the robe back, baring her body. The robe slipped off one shoulder, the robe just clinging to her shoulder.

I went to the camera. "God baby you look so fucking sexy." I watched her look at my throbbing cock. Her eyes went dark and heavy. "Tip your chin up and show me those great tits baby. Show everyone those gorgeous things."

I fired off several shots as I talked to her and her facial expressions changed. "Lick your lips baby. Those talented lips. Remember what you did to me yesterday." Her lips parted slightly and I saw the tip of her tongue. "Oh yeah, baby. You loved sucking your Daddy's cock, didn't you?

Her legs parted slightly and she jutted her smooth shaved pussy out. "Put your left hand over your pussy. Flat hand. Tease us with it. You know we want to lick that pussy. Fuck that pussy. Make us work for it."

She moved her right hand to her left breast, her forearm hiding her right tit while she pinched her nipple harder. "Oh you are a tease aren't you baby. You know how many men want some of those. They want to suck that big nipple into their hot mouths. They want to squeeze and knead your voluptuous tits."

The camera ratcheted constantly. I could not stop taking pictures of her. She began moving on her own now. Her middle finger slipped back and I could tell she was rubbing her cunt.

l leaned back on the chair and held her hips while she rode my pole. Those fantastic tits bounced and jiggled. She squeezed them, kneaded them. Pulled her nipples out long and hard.

"I'm going to fuck you Daddy until you shoot your seed deep inside me. I'm going to milk your cock with my tight cunt."

She kissed me, stroking her tongue in and out of my mouth. My hands were on her tits, groping her like it was the first time I had tits in my hand. She had me wild.

I stood up with her impaled on my cock and followed her down on the bed, still connected. I sank into the cradle of her soft thighs, drew back until my cock head was at her entrance, and thrust in deep.

She moaned, dug her heels in, and met me thrust for thrust. Our bodies pounded together. We gasped and grown and growled. We fucked harder and faster.

I had my daughter under me finally and I was deep inside her. Connected as we had never been before. Joined as father and daughter. As lovers. A whole new relationship.

"God baby I want to fuck you forever," I growled in her ear.

She whimpered. "Daddy your cock in my cunt. The closest we can be. We are joined together."

She felt the same as I did. I raised up so my cock abraded her clit. She sobbed and I felt her cunt tighten even more on my cock. My ears rang and I drove deep, my cock pumped into her and I shouted aloud. I heard her wail at the same time.

I rolled off her to the side and held her against me. We gasped. I tried to come to terms with what just happened. What happened to my boundaries. Realizing that we can now never go back to just Father and Daughter. We are that and now lovers. We fuck. We have sex. She sucks my dick.

I cannot think of the last time Myra and I had sex. Or the last time she even touched me in any intimate way. How could she produce such a sexual daughter? The antithesis of her. Had she ever been this sexy? I tried to remember back, but could not.

"Daddy, you're not regretting this already are you?" She rolled to her side and rested her head on my shoulder, fingers toying with my chest hair.

"I probably should, but I don't."

"I know Myra is a bitch to you too, Daddy." They were never close and I do not know if Elise ever called her Mom or even Mother.

"We haven't had the best relationship."

For some reason, I felt free of Myra now. Was it because I fucked her daughter. I really think it was just because I fucked anyone but her, but she would be incensed knowing I had my dick in Elise. I stifled a laugh at the thought of her seeing Elise with my dick in her mouth.

Elise toyed with the hair around the base of my dick and held my balls in her hand. "I love learning you, Daddy. You're so sexy. I just can't believe I'm here with you like this."

"I know baby, me too." I gathered her up and half pulled her on top of me. I just needed her that close. I kneaded her round ass globes. She buried her face in my neck.

I was needy for someone this close to me. I had not realized how much I missed affection. Just this kind of touching. I had just let Myra push me away through the years without realizing how much I was hurting myself.

I stroked my hand up and down her back and I heard her soft even breathing. My girl had fallen asleep on me.