The Secret Life of Artists Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered back. I was a sexual man before I got married. I fucked around a lot, and let a lot of women walk out of my life that I probably should not have. Why did I pass on them and choose Myra? I had a little redhead that adored me. She was petite. She loved gymnastics but could not get far because she had huge tits. At least for her petite body. She introduced me to titty fucking, and nearly the whole book of Kama Sutra because she was so flexible.

I smiled, remembering Sheila. She loved to be tied up and blindfolded. Oh, I had some fun with her. She learned how much she liked to be spanked from me. She learned the painful pleasure of nipple clamps. We had a closet full of sex toys. From butt plugs and crops to a variety of cock rings for me. And it just occurred to me that Sheila could not just have vanilla sex and that is why I moved on.

I don't know why or where this introspection was coming from, but it was enlightening to me. Maybe it was perfect timing with my daughter and lover in my arms. It was a new life-breath.

I did remember Myra before we married now. Funny how I forgot. She worked in the college library and was very prim and proper. I think I liked that about her. I was used to overtly sexual girls. Myra was an enigma I guess. A challenge. I hit on her for a month I think. Finally, I ran across her back in the dusty tombs of the library.

She had a tight button-up sweater on. Elise got her big bust from her Mom, and Myra had the same problem of her clothes stretching over her tits. I put my finger through the gap in the sweater. I remember she giggled, so I pushed my finger in a bit more and started stroking her soft titty flesh. Her chest heaved and I opened a few more buttons to get my hand in, but her bra cup covered so much of her breast, I counted' get my hand in.

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She cried out, but I stifled it with a kiss and a hand around her tit. I thumbed her nipple and she groaned in my mouth. I leaned her against a library chair and reached under her skirt, pushing her cotton panties aside. Her cunt was soaked and I easily slipped my finger in. She moaned again and I clamped my mouth on hers. I finger fucked her. Her pelvis began rocking back and forth.

I whispered in her ear, "Next time it'll be my cock." Her pussy squeezed my finger as she came in shudders.

Eventually, she did get my cock buried in her virgin cunt. She had to be the only college virgin I remember thinking. Two weeks later she told me she was pregnant. With Elise.

I had remembered it all but put it out of my mind. I resented Myra for getting pregnant, but it's not like it was not my fault as well.

I slowly squirmed out from under Elise. She didn't wake up, but rolled on her back, arms above her head. God those tits drove me wild and I wanted to latch on, but I had something else in mind.

I stood at the bottom of the bed. When she rolled off me, her legs spread wide. I could see the dark pink slit of her pussy. The soft smooth lips.

I lightly stroked her inner thighs and spread those soft lips. My tongue lapped the length of her slit. I heard a little mewl. I flicked my tongue across her clit and she pushed up a bit. I put my mouth on her cunt and licked and sucked until she was moaning and I was holding her down. I kept it up and wouldn't let go. She cried and moaned, wanting to cum, but I kept her on the edge.

"Daddy, oh Daddy, god that feels so good. What you're doing with your mouth. "Eat me, Daddy. Oh my god," she whimpered.

She thrust and rubbed her cunt on my face. I lapped at her juices and nibbled on those soft smooth lips. I stroked her rosebud, teasing, then gently pushed the tip of my finger in. She groaned louder and I began stroking in and out her ass and sucking on her clit rhythmically, taking her over the edge. She shouted and arched, her body went stiff as the orgasm racked through her body.

She was limp in my arms. "Oh my god, Daddy," she kept repeating. I tasted my daughter on my lips, and we both dozed off.

It was dark and late when I woke up. Elise was curled against my side, her fingers curved around my hardening cock. My movements woke her up.

"What time is it," she said, squinting at the clock. "Oh, it's late. Myra is going to wonder what happened to you."

"I'll text her some excuse so she doesn't call me in as a missing person," I stood up. "Now get your sexy ass up and let's go take a shower and order a pizza in. We're spending the night here."

Cassandra's shower was the most decadent shower I've ever had the pleasure to use. It was huge, had a built I seat, loads of soaps and shampoos, jets coming out everywhere, and a big rain shower head.

I adjust the water and said, "Come in little lady. I watched her step under the cascading water. Rivulets running down her tits and streaming off her nipples. I dripped some shampoo in my hand and began shampooing her hair. Rubbing tiny circles on her scalp. As I massaged her scalp her head fell back and she began moaning.

"He's not only good with a mouth on my pussy, but good with his fingers in my hair."

"I have many talents to use on you, my love."

"Oh you do, do you," she said with a smirk. "I guess we'll be keeping each other busy eh."

She tipped her head back and let the water rinse her hair. Her back was arched, her breasts pushed up and out. I could not get enough of looking at her.

Suddenly her hands went to her pussy and started slowly stroking up her body. I stared, not noticing her peeking at me out of the corner of her eye. Her hands cupped her tits and she palmed her nipples hard. She began kneading her creamy flesh and moaning. Pushing her tits together and pinching her nipples together.

She reached over for the body soap and lathered it between her hands. She turned and began running her hands down my chest to my dick that was wildly waving for attention.

"You little vixen, you set me up,"

She giggled and wrapped her slick hand around my cock, cupping my balls in the other. "Why Daddy, would I ever tease you?" And she gave my cock a squeeze.

"Mmmm you are one bad girl." I pulled her against me.

Her tits rubbed against my slippery chest and I could feel her nipples harden into bullets. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me, and rubbed the front of her body against mine. My cock slipped between her legs and she slid back and forth on it.

"Oh Daddy, you're turning your daughter on again. She's hot for you again. She needs your cock again," she whispered, her lips brushing mine.

She turned, bent over, and leaned on the shower seat, opening her cunt to me. "Fuck me like this, Daddy. Hump me. Fill my cunt with that big fat Daddy cock."

Her words had the power to push my control. I held her hips and drove into her, deep and hard. She pushed back and ground into me. She grunted as I pounded into her. It was rough and hard sex. I humped her like an animal and reached under her and mauled her swaying tits. She put her hands over mine and squeezed harder.

She whimpered with painful pleasure but kept her hands on mine to squeeze harder while I pounded into her. My balls banged her clit. Her cunt clenched my cock over and over as waves of orgasms rolled through her. That milking sent me over the edge and I pumped my seed all over her ass.

After we toweled off, Elise used Cassandra's body lotions and oils to cream and scent her body. I could not help but watch her stroke the white cream down each leg, her arms, and across her chest. She handed me the bottle and I began stroking it gently over her tits. Her creamy skin was so soft to my touch and I rubbed the cream in using my fingertips on her nipples. I saw a silky robe and helped her put it on.

The pizza delivery guy got an eyeful when she insisted on answering the door in that robe. When she reached to take the box, the sash loosened and she winked.

"You are a vixen aren't you."

"I guess I can be. You brought it out in me I think," she said laughing. "Is that okay?"

"That you're a vixen? Fuck yeah," I said. Oddly it turned me on to see her get the delivery guy hot.

We pulled the sheet over us and she put her head on my shoulder. "I didn't know you were so open-minded, Daddy."

"I'm just remembering that myself, baby." I kissed her on the head.

I thought about how my life changed that day. I silently laughed thinking I would never have believed I got it up so many times a day ago. I felt so alive and sexual again. I thought it was dead inside me. Gone. Never to be seen again.

I had kept myself in good shape and think I'm relatively attractive. I'm no longer waiting for Myra to do something. She never will, so I am. I am going out and meeting people. Women specifically. Maybe trying for a little younger than me, but not as young as Elise.

I want someone with an open mind. Those that are homophobic are small and narrow-minded bigots with something up their ass alright, their heads. Just because you are not into something does not mean it is a license to be hateful.

Elise shifted in her sleep and curled her fingers lightly around my cock. I want an older version of my daughter. That is what I need. Are they out there, I wondered. A woman with a libido that matches mine. That is open-minded but respects my wants and needs and I would respect hers.

I yawned but was not ready to sleep yet.

I mean what would I really want in a woman, I thought. Someone that wanted sex every day. Maybe not ball-busting animal sex, but a blow job or even a hand job would keep me happy. But we would need occasional banging off the walls screaming sex too.

I need to get some sleep I thought, tomorrow is a big shooting day and I cannot be tired.

...

I got in the studio early to prep for today's shoot. It was my main project and would be edgy and far from my normal. Since Elise, I found myself growing and pushing myself. Myra had beat me down through the years and I did not realize it until my daughter opened my eyes.

"Hi, Letty, nice to see you again!" She was one of Elise's closest friends but as they grew older they also grew apart. It was a chance meeting Letty that got the ball rolling. She asked for some photographs of her and her boyfriend and I knew I could move on with my project.

She hugged me warmly, and because she was so petite I bent over just to hug her back. "I was so glad to run into you the other day, Larry! I was going to call you about taking some photographs of us anyhow, so that was perfect timing!"

She turned to her boyfriend, as large as she was small. "This is Eddie. We're engaged!"

I had to tip my head back to even begin to look into his eyes. He had a powerful handshake that fit his broad shoulders and thick chest.

"Nice to meet you Eddie and congrats you two!" I led them into the studio. Eddie created quite a presence in the high ceilinged space. "So I'm compelled to ask... You play football?"

He laughed. "Yeah, I was drafted out of college and had a career-ending injury." I winced. "ACL never was right."

"Sorry man, that had to have been tough," I grimaced and he nodded.

"Bright side is I'm currently being interviewed for coaching jobs."

"So Larry, I told Eddie you'd be cool with us wanting some sexy pictures of us."

"Of course! In fact, since I've moved into this studio, nudes and other more x-rated content is becoming my specialty."

"And you said you had a project you'd like to use us for which we are excited about."

"It sounds very intriguing," Eddie said. "I've been pretty body-centric all my life and love to show it off."

"You two are amazing. I'll show you the dressing room. You'll find everything you need there I believe. Robes are hanging on the back of the door."

I had to change a few things to accommodate Eddie's size and had just finished when I heard him padding across the studio. He didn't bother with a robe which did not surprise me.

His body was massive and the muscles rippled under his smooth nearly unmarked skin. His movements were panther-like. A quick glance revealed a normal dick, which I admit did give me pause when I saw his size.

Letty came out sans robe as well. She was beautifully petite and if it weren't for her large breasts, could be mistaken for someone much younger than her eighteen years. I handed them a bottle of massage oil.

"I'd like you to apply this to each other. Not too much, just enough to give a nice sheen to your skin."

"Mmmm, I'm going to like this," Eddie said and proceeded to warm some oil between his hands.

I heard giggling and soft moaning behind me as I set up the camera and made sure the hot lights were ready. I would be using them for the shots for my project.

"Okay! We're ready I think," Letty said. I turned and blinked. "Is this what you wanted?"

I tried not to stare but holy crap this guy went from average cock Joe to Ron Jeremy. I must have been starting because both Eddie and Letty laughed.

"You look like I did the first time I saw him with an erection," Letty said laughing.

"Yeah, it's just that it was a shocker...." I said, trailing off.

After the initial shock, I had them stand and just move through some poses on their own. They wanted shots that looked candid, which I loved. They began kissing, but the poor guy was bent over just to kiss her. I stopped them and dragged a big black soft leather chair out.

"See if this works better for you."

Eddie sat down and she sat on his lap. The chair was wide enough that he could spread out easily. The alternate is between his size and the oversize chair, she looked even more petite. These shots would border on taboo if she didn't have C-cup titties. Although I believe she might have had some enhancement, their shape was natural.

She lay across his arms kicking her feet and arching her back. She was laughing and he looked at the camera with a WOW expression.

"You guys are great!"

She continued her gymnastic poses on him which had I not witnessed, would have thought weird.

She turned as if she was going to straddle him, but her legs were straight up and spread. He easily moved her up so the V of her legs was mid-chest. Her head rested on his cock. He looked down and licked his lips then looked at me. I nodded, knowing what he wanted to do.

The flash was firing as he locked his mouth over her pussy. She grabbed the arms of the chair and arched. He held her hips while he licked and tongued her clit. She moaned and it was not long until her body stiffened in a moaning orgasm.

"Eddie!" she said gasping. He smiled. "That gives me another idea though," she said with a wicked smile.

Someone she came over the chair, over his shoulder so her face was in his crotch. He helped her move her thighs to each side of his head. She sucked his meaty stick right in her mouth, her nose in his balls in this upside-down position. She knew everything he liked because he was groaning almost immediately.

I was getting lots of close-up shots of her pussy in his face, her face in his balls, and cock in her mouth. At least until she stopped before he came. She flipped around before we even knew what she was doing.

"This is how I want him for the whole shoot," she said looking at his jerking, throbbing cock. "Or at least until later." She may be tiny but she held the crop in that relationship, I thought, laughing to myself.

"Phew, you guys. Tough to keep up with you. Take a break while I check the shots and some stuff on the technical end."

I quickly scrolled through the pictures on the laptop. They were both unbelievably photogenic. The camera loved them and their bodies. They could both easily be professional models, I thought.

They went through another series of poses they wanted for themselves that would be in color. I had told them that the ones we would do in black and white would be much more intimate and they were excited about that.

I wanted to edit the images before they saw them so I changed to another directory and a few camera settings. Turned the studio lights off and the hot lights on.

They were already on the bed and I asked them to just do whatever they do in foreplay, before making love. Their bodies were in tune yet they were aware of me and without words, worked with me.

She stretched like a cat on his body, arching her body so her nipples just kissed his chest. The backlight made it incredible. She mentioned she was a dancer with accounted for her grace and flexibility. She hovered over him and dropped a nipple in his mouth, painting his lips with her hard nipple. Touching it to the tip of his tongue. He sucked it into his mouth and tugged and pulled it longer.

I had moved in to get close-ups. She backed down his body, her tits swaying and barely scraping his body as she went. His cock lay thick on his stomach, too big and heavy to stand up. She stroked his cock with her tits to his groans.

She flicked her tongue on his cock and he jerked, moaning. I wondered how much teasing he could take. I took shot after shot.

Since there was no distracting flash, just a dark studio, and lighting on their bodies, it was an erotic atmosphere. They were vaguely aware of my presence, enough to keep shots open and not hidden behind her long hair, etc.

She trailed her tongue from his balls to the tip of his cock and he trembled. "Oh baby, I can't take much more."

Liking the symmetrical shots of them in the chair, I asked him to sit on the edge of the bed. His legs were spread wide, balls dropped down over the edge of the bed. I had her straddle him and wrap her legs around him.

I wanted close-ups of his cock standing up between them, tucked between her pussy lips. I shot the same thing over her shoulder so her tits were in focus, cock and pussy soft focus. I had her hold his hands and fall back so her hair cascaded to the floor, which showed his cock coming up between their bodies.

I brushed through her hair so it would feel like a waterfall. "Mmm Larry that felt good. Anyone that plays with my hair wins a piece of my heart."

"That's good because I'd like to use your hair in more shots coming up."

"She's not kidding, Larry," Eddie said. "she has had the hots for you for a long time."

"Eddie!" she chastised him, lamely. "He's right. I always thought you were the hot Dad of the group. Dad I'd Like to Fuck," she said laughing.

"I'm flattered, Letty. Truly." Thinking back I always looked at her more than the others.

I had her underneath Eddie and swept her hair across her tits, just letting her nipples peek through. Another over the shoulder from his angle. She was a photographer's dream. They both were.

It was running late. I never imagined they would be such great models. "Okay, you'll be relieved to know you can fuck any time you want. Just whatever positions you want. Remember I might be right in between you or even in the way.

"Take your clothes off and join in," Eddie said. "I'd love to see Letty get her dream, Dad."

Whoa, I thought. "Mmmm that's very enticing, but I need to keep working."

"Think about it for next time," Eddie said, looking at me seriously. I nodded.

They had more positions than the Kama Sutra and it was all I could do to keep up with them. I will have some late nights editing through all these shots.

Elise bounced in the studio that evening. "Wow Daddy, who is that?"

"You don't recognize her?"

She flipped through a few of the images. "Is that Letty?" I nodded. "Damn, is that her boyfriend?" I nodded again. "Phewwwwwwww."

I laughed. "You'd like some of that

I bet."

"Crap, I don't think it would fit!" She put her hand on my rapidly expanding crotch. "Besides, this is what I want."

"You charmer you," I said, kissing her. She slid over the arm of the chair to sit on my lap. "Ummm, you dressed for your Daddy I see." I slid my hand under her crop t-shirt and teased a naked tit with my fingers.