The Secret Life of Darla Kensington Ch. 03

Story Info
Nowhere to hide.
1.8k words
4.32
7.3k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring gave way to the summer.

But some habits were hard to break.

Dylan entered Darla's through the sliding glass doors and tip-toed over to the closet.

He was surprised, however, to see the closet was not vacant.

"Sorry, dude, no room," Buck laughed.

"Aw, dude, we both need help," Dylan responded, urging Buck to move over.

The two stood there in the dark of the closet, realizing they were both equally obsessed with spying on the darling Ms. Kensington.

Each had tried to keep his plans from the other this time, but nevertheless they were back together, standing side by side.

"Shhh, shhh," Dylan urged as the two could hear Darla's voice coming down the hallway towards the family room.

"So that's what I'm doing with the upstairs," she informed her guest.

Her guest was "the slave," the man she and Trish had been using as game equipment a week earlier. The memory of that still dashed across the minds of Dylan and Buck.

Not surprisingly, the slave was completely nude. Dylan and Buck still couldn't help but chuckle seeing his rather large appendage swing and flop with every step.

"You think you can help me?" Darla asked the man, with a slight look of desperation.

"Yeah, I mean if you have the paint and everything, we should be good to go," the man answered.

"Cool, 'cause I need to get that spare room painted by next week. That's my plan, anyway," Darla explained.

Darla and the naked man went on talking for some time, until Darla left the room for a few moments.

She returned, with, of all things, a hula hoop.

"Aw, is she gonna hula hoop? In that sexy aerobics outfit?" Buck pondered.

"Something tells me that's not for her, dude," Dylan lamented.

She held it in front of her, smiling at the man.

"Aw, Goddess Darla, do I have to?" he mumbled.

"It makes me laugh," she replied with a wonderful, naughty grin.

Doing as told, the man put the hoop over his head and around his waist, already eliciting chuckles from Darla.

He started to swivel the hoop around his bulky frame. His moves were choppy at first, then rhythmic and smooth.

"Very good," Darla said, laughing and clapping. "Swing that thing around..."

"What's she referring to - the hula hoop or his dick?" laughed Buck.

Indeed, the man's lengthy penis was helicoptering to an emphatic degree, much to the delight of Darla, who took such pleasure in putting him through these various types of exercises.

"This is almost too much," Dylan laughed, although still watching.

Buck, meanwhile, was past his threshold.

He was already jerking himself off, soon giving in to a fierce orgasm that produced a substantial release.

"Aw, dude," Dylan objected, turning away.

Buck's cumshot landed somewhere in the dark of the closet.

The little bit of light that trickled through the tiny openings of the wooden closet doors was the only way they two could even see each other.

"When she starts bossing him around like that, I just lose it," Buck explained.

**********

The hula hooping, much to the young men's surprise, went on for a good hour or so.

Darla never lost interest.

Suddenly, a loud crumpling could be heard in the closet.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dylan protested in a quiet but harsh whisper.

"I brought a bag lunch," Buck responded, in a way that suggested he thought his plan made total sense. "Figured if we're gonna be here a while..."

Buck managed to keep the noise from his munching to a minimum. But when he popped open a can of Shasta, he was playing with fire.

Hopping over a fence and then running through Darla's back yard had caused the can of soda to explode when opened, and it drizzled onto the floor, creating quite an audible dripping sound upon hitting the carpet.

"Do you hear that?" Darla immediately questioned, motioning to her slave in order to get him to stop hula hooping.

The slave didn't answer.

Instead of quieting the dripping sound, Buck made things worse by accidentally spilling the can to one side, as it slipped around in his grasp.

"You idiot - sssshhhhh," Dylan urged, but it was too late.

"Did you hear that dripping sound?" Darla persisted, as she and her slave began to wander around the family room, in an effort to figure out where the unexpected noise was coming from. "Darn it, I think it's the air conditioner again."

It was a slow death for Buck and Dylan. Getting caught is one thing. But painfully drawing out the inevitable is another.

As Darla and her slave paced the family room, trying to trace the source of the sound they heard, the two young men knew it was only a matter of time until they were found.

"It's gotta be coming from the closet," Darla reasoned, already heading over to it.

"Aw, fuck, dude," Buck whispered to his buddy.

Buck braced as Darla's probing fingers grasped one of the door handles to the spacious but ill-fated closet.

"The air conditioner duct doesn't run through there, does it?" questioned the slave, for a moment saving Buck and Dylan.

Darla's hand dropped away from the handle.

"No, but...Where else would it be coming from?" she questioned.

Silence, for a moment.

Everyone stood still.

"Maybe it was coming from outside? The sliding door is cracked open," suggested the slave.

This was just torture. Could they possibly be in the clear?

"I don't think so," Darla snapped.

And with that, she slid open the closet doors, and Dylan and Buck were discovered.

There wasn't a scream or a shout, just a mild gasp from Darla.

It didn't take long before she recognized the two.

"Dylan?! Buck?! What the heck are you two doing in here? In my closet?!" she asked, shocked and downright bewildered.

Their hearts raced. They didn't even know what to offer as an explanation.

"Um..."

"Uh..."

"You know these two?" the slave asked, wandering up behind Darla.

"They're...two of my students. Were two of my students - they graduated," Darla explained.

They froze, their feet glued to the ground, their legs shaking.

"Boys, I'm waiting," Darla persisted.

"See, it's like this...We stole a test, but we didn't use it...We took the test but we didn't take the test...No, that doesn't make sense..."

"We were going to cheat but we didn't...Only...we saw...we watched, um..."

They were rambling. They were getting nowhere fast.

Darla saw the look of panic in their faces. The calm instructor that she was, she wanted to get the situation under control.

"Boys, take a breath," she urged, stern but nurturing nonetheless. "Just, tell me what happened."

They did just that, and both took a very audible, deep breath and exhaled.

"Ms. Kensington, it's like this," Buck began. "We snuck in...to steal the answers to the test. But we decided not to use them. We wound up failing, but at least we didn't cheat.

"When we snuck in...we heard you coming up the steps with...him. And, in a panic, we snuck into the closet."

Darla listened, and tried to process it all.

"So you had intentions of stealing the test, changed your minds, but your retreat was cut off," she repeated eloquently, trying to at least give the two wayward teens credit for their change of heart.

"Yes, mam," Dylan answered.

She nodded.

"But, I don't understand," she went on. "That doesn't explain what you're doing here. Today."

Dylan and Buck looked at each other. They knew they had to dig deeper, and reveal more.

"We decided to come back, mam," Dylan offered, his voice trembling.

"Why?" was her natural follow-up.

Dylan's eyes dropped to Darla's thick thighs, and her darling bare feet, but they were no help in this moment. The sight at least broke the tension a bit though.

"We were just...curious...with what we saw," Buck tried to explain.

Darla, for the first time in this interrogation, cracked a smile. A slight one, but it was there. It was comforting, nurturing. But not without more harsh instruction.

"Boys, sneaking into somebody's house and cramming into their family-room closet is no way to go about satisfying one's curiosity," Darla belted out.

"Yes, mam," they answered in unison.

She sighed.

"Not cool, fellas," the man said, his arms folded in an authoritative manner.

With everyone so caught up in the moment, it went without notice that Darla's male slave was still very much completely nude.

Dylan and Buck hid their amusement, as it seemed that Darla's male friend was using his nudity - in particular, his amazingly-large penis - to intimidate the two intruders.

Darla glanced over, realizing her friend was still naked.

Dylan could swear he heard a giggle escape Darla's lips.

"Herman, you better put some clothes on," she finally said.

And with that, the slave was gone, his appendage still noticeable from behind, swinging out over his thighs as he exited.

"Where was I...," Darla said, trailing off.

"Oh, but, boys...I...don't even know what to say," she managed. "I'm disappointed. Why you would even consider stealing a test...And then trying to hide..."

She could hear Herman's footsteps drawing closer, as he re-entered.

"I have to say though that I'm flattered we had an audience," she said, with dripping sarcasm.

Although there was a hint of sincerity.

Dylan and Buck gestured for her to turn around, as the slave needed to talk to her.

She turned around to see Herman was wearing the faded "Chicago White Sox, 1983 AL West Champions" tee shirt that he arrived in, but was still without pants. Quite comically - he tried in vain to cover up his hefty Twinkie with both hands.

"I can't find my pants," he explained.

"Well what did you do with them?" she snapped back.

"You took them, Goddess," he answered, unable to break character, even in the presence of the two intruders.

Darla shook her head in disgust. She rubbed the top of her nose, trying to ease the mounting stress.

"Look...why don't we all call it a day? Okay?" she suggested. "We'll talk about this more tomorrow."

Dylan and Buck finally exited the closet, their legs feeling like jello.

They headed out the front door, down the grass and onto the sidewalk.

They considered it a very good thing that Darla didn't call the police. They sensed her anger, but behind it, a tremendous amount of care, and compassion. They kind of felt that if they didn't show up at her house the next day, this might all be forgotten.

But if they did, they felt Darla might once again be their teacher, in a far different way.

For better or for worse, they knew their lives were about to change.

TO BE CONTINUED...