The Secret Life of Darla Kensington Ch. 04

Story Info
Hard time.
1.5k words
3.96
6.4k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan and Buck looked at each other as they made their way up the driveway.

They both took a nervous breath, but pushed forward.

"Well, here we go...," Buck said as they rang the doorbell.

Darla's doorbell was a musical tune, that of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."

It comforted the boys a bit.

The door swung open, the smell of potpourri welcoming them.

"Dylan, Buck, come on in," she urged, in a nice, soft manner.

That settled their nerves a bit.

"I was...cleaning up a bit," Darla said, as she continued to pick up laundry here and there, moving cushions about on the couch. "Having company later, but come, let's go into the kitchen."

As much as this was a serious meeting, Dylan and Buck couldn't help but check out Darla's rockin' body. In an effort to be loose and comfortable as she cleaned her house, Darla was indirectly showing off her big caboose, accentuated quite nicely in a pair of tight, black Emporia State University shorts, and her flimsy Charlie's Angels tee didn't do much to hide her rather impressive rack.

The only reason the two 18-year-olds weren't all out drooling was that their level of arousal was tempered by the fact they were there to discuss the repercussions of their actions.

"So...," Darla began, as the three sat down at the kitchen table.

Buck immediately jumped in.

"Ms. Kensington, I just wanna say how sorry we are," he poured forth with a tremendous level of sincerity.

She put her hand up, as if to say, no further need for that.

"We're past that," she said in a comforting tone. "Today is about moving forward."

The boys squirmed in their seats a bit out of nervousness but tried to settle in.

"So...," Darla began, just like she did moments earlier. "Herman and I talked...We came up with a resolution that I hope...you boys will embrace."

She paused for a moment, seemingly allowing the boys to take a breath.

"You two will clean my carpet in the closet," she began. "Shampoo, scrub and rinse. Then, you will fix my fence - I'm not sure if you noticed, but when you hopped over, one of you managed to break some of the wood off the top of one of the posts."

Dylan sent a look of disgust over to Buck, the obvious culprit.

"And," she continued, "this is the big one. Sixty four hours of community service - for each of you - at the Eisenhower Park Zoo."

That was a punch in the stomach. The number loomed large.

"I know, 64 hours seems like a lot, but basically you can knock it out over four weekends, which, over the summer, shouldn't seem like that big a deal," she encouraged.

"Yes, mam," Dylan agreed.

"Hey, I was young once too," Darla sympathized, even though she was still quite young - and beautiful. "And curious. So I know, believe me. But, boys, what you did was pretty serious.

"You should have seen (laugh), how long the list of charges Herman rattled off, that he could have hit you two with. Him being an ex-cop...But I talked him down a bit. However...in the end, it was his privacy that was mostly invaded so...I did defer to his judgement."

She never broke stride in her explanation.

"I'm doing this for your sake, fellas," she continued. "To help you. Listen, I'm not going to call the police...and if you two wanna just blow this off, that's up to you. But for me, I don't wanna turn a blind eye.

"I think you two need to experience a sense of contrition for your actions. If you don't catch this now, who knows what it could lead to? And I'm only doing this because I care. I think you two are nice, wholesome kids. You just...used poor judgement."

"Absolutely, mam," Buck answered quickly.

"And I think after all of this, we could all be friends," Darla offered.

"We - we would love that," Dylan stammered, but got his message across.

She smiled, and hopped up from her seat.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, fellas, I have a lot to do today," she said abruptly but politely.

Dylan and Buck got up, with a sense of relief.

She was pleasant as she led them to the door. And, nice and casual.

***********

Dylan and Buck spoke about their punishment, as it were.

"Punishment, or orientation?" Buck offered.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Dylan snapped, albeit with a laugh.

"I don't know, dude," Buck said, as the two chowed down on Bomb Burgers at Captain Nitro's. "Am I that far gone with my obsession with Darla that...I kind of got a rise out of her...laying down the law like that?"

"I think you are that far gone," Dylan smirked.

"No, but, dude, listen, it's like...she, obviously, has this whole dominance thing going. What if she's kind of, indoctrinating us, without us even knowing?" Buck rationalized.

Dylan didn't often give his buddy high marks for his intelligence or insight into things, but he couldn't completely argue with his line of thought.

"You do have a point," he offered, "but, seriously, dude, I think she does care about us. Just wanted to make sure we were on the right path."

They both saw each other's view point, and respected it.

Buck belched, a bit too loud, as he drew a few stares, but they went on with their talk.

"Cleaning the carpet will be easy...replacing that one post will be no sweat...but four straight weekends at the zoo, in the summer heat," Buck pondered.

"We'll have to get through it somehow," Dylan said with optimism.

***********

Being back in Darla's closet seemed strangely nostalgic, and different.

The two boys shampooed the rug as instructed, and that was that. Darla greeted them in a friendly manner, but then tended to other tasks and trusted them to let themselves out.

The day they came over to fix the fence was of a similar format.

***********

The Eisenhower Park Zoo was packed on Saturdays and Sundays.

Dylan and Buck had to arrive at 8 a.m. It was already hot.

With Herman's connections to local law enforcement and community service activities, Dylan and Buck did their time as part of a group. They were right alongside others who had unfortunate misdemeanors and minor offenses.

Eventually, though, the two got to go off as a pair, pruning the hedges alongside the zebra habitat.

Buck jogged off to get some popcorn, and Dylan kept chugging water as the temperatures climbed into the 90's.

They tried to find shade as often as they could.

For the most part, it was easy work.

Leave it to Buck to find a distraction.

"Yo, Dyl, check out the zebra's dork, dude," he urged his friend.

Dylan reluctantly did so, and saw that the zebra Buck was referring to - the one simply grazing over by one of the trees - was extremely well-hung, and at full extension.

"Jesus, dude, thing almost hangs down to the grass," Dylan said, having to laugh.

"That's wild," Buck exclaimed.

All of a sudden, the two heard a soft, sweet voice.

"Staying out of trouble, boys?"

They turned around to see it was Darla.

"Ms. Kensington?" Buck said, surprised.

She smiled.

"I like your outfits," she teased, speaking of their neon-bright tops, signifying they were part of the landscaping crew - at least for this day.

"Thanks," Dylan said sarcastically, with a grin.

Darla's sun dress had to be complimented too, in a much more sincere way.

"You look great, Ms. K," Buck felt compelled to say.

"Aw, thanks," she replied. "Went out to breakfast with my mom. Thought we would stop by and see how you guys are doing."

Buck and Dylan were flattered that she thought of them.

"What have we here? What were you two pointing at and laughing about?" Darla asked curiously, nudging herself in between the two.

Gently pushing past Buck and Dylan, Darla was greeted with the sight of the well-endowed zebra, expressing no shame whatsoever in putting his big asset on full display.

"Oh...my," Darla reacted, with an amused, mischievous chuckle.

Dylan and Buck waited to see what Darla would say next. They felt a bit embarrassed about pointing and laughing at the male zebra's monster appendage.

But Darla surprised them.

"Mom, come here, check this out," she laughed.

Dylan and Buck were taken back.

Darla's mom, a stunning brunette, walked over to the zebra habitat.

The two chuckled like school girls.

"For goodness sake," Darla's mom carried on, stunned by the size of certain things.

"Zebras actually have the largest penises in the horse family," Darla reported dutifully.

"Really," her mom replied flatly.

"Honest to God, their penises (laugh), their penises can grow up to a foot and a half long," Darla went on, quite comfortable in discussing such topics.

The mom and daughter continued to look without shame.

"And I thought zebras were only known for their stripes," the mom quipped.

They lingered for some time, but finally made their way to the concession area.

"Stay out of trouble, boys," Darla urged the two, with a nurturing wink.

Doing hard time wasn't so bad at all.

TO BE CONTINUED...