The Secret Love of the Other Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam...." She began.

"Yes Angelika..." he rudely cut her off, trying to regain some control.

Before he could go on she, in turn, cut him off. "Would you fuck a married woman?" a coy smile lined her face, beautiful as ever.

His breath was stolen from him again, why would she ask that with her friends just a few feet away? Damien, he works here. Does she know I want to fuck her? She must, she's not an idiot.

Being so taken aback by the question he decided to try and buy himself some more thinking time, and Adam wanted to see if she would give away any more. "Why...why do you ask Angelika?"

She never broke eye contact with him, she knew exactly what he was trying to do, as such she gave nothing away in her facial expressions. She pressed on. "I'm just curious Adam.... It's not too deep". But it was.

Deciding he best answer quickly, he answered as coolly as he could. "Yeah, it's not my marriage, is it?"

Not expecting Adam to be so blunt, especially with her, and his, friends and colleagues so close by, she was stunned. Blood rushed to her face, as she visibly blushed. His frank answer made her even more intrigued. It showed his comfortability in the situation, despite her best efforts to dominate the conversation... he had won. At the same time, as feeling embarrassed or caught out, she also felt guilty. Guilty, because that was the answer, or at least the type of answer, she longed for. It set intent, it showed he could take her, eventually. The guilt of her longing for another man only added to the taboo and served only to arouse her.

At his desk, the rest of the day was a blur to Adam, he was consumed by the question. Nothing else mattered to him, he autopiloted his way through his work. It plagued his mind, as he replayed the situation, trying to decrypt the messages she seemingly sent his way, an enigma of sorts. Ultimately her code was uncrackable, and he seemingly shared a similar intrigue that she had for him. The thought of it brought a smile to his face every time, yet inside he was more confused than he had ever been. How could a woman I barely know mess with me so much? Deep down he liked the confusion and mystery... and the challenge. Why would she throw away what she had for me? Followed shortly and contrastingly by; she wants me, why else would she send those signals my way?

The confusion followed him to the gym after, it followed him home, stalking him the entire time. In bed he tossed and turned, his body mimicked his mind: restless. When he was blessed with a glimpse of sleep, dreams flooded every second. Dreams of her, dreams of the temptress, his Aphrodite.... Angelika. Angelika.... Angelika.... Angelika.... Angelika.... Angelika.... Angelika.... Angelika. Her stone cold attitude, the curvature of her body, her subtle breasts, her deep oceanic eyes, her everything.

Friends or more, something to explore.

Adam had one main hobby, the gym, something he could dedicate himself to and see definite results. People could easily see the physical results, but it was more than that to him. He found a great degree of therapy in that all too familiar place. Everyone has stress, everyone has frustration, everyone has problems. For Adam, as a manager, as a single father, as a person who had be exposed to such a beauty every day (that he couldn't have) and every other little problem he faced, he needed that time. The gym simplified things, in an instant he could turn his mind off. He either failed or succeeded, things that in everyday life can take weeks to determine, were shown in seconds. Outside of the gym it still impacted him, he was more confident (because of his developed body) and more relaxed and focused. Everything left him alone in the gym, and if it did not, it could be easily worked through by the end of the session.

The gym had got him through a lot. There was, at that time, one major exception to Adam. This, of course, was Angelika. If she infested his mind at the beginning of his time there, no amount of training could alleviate the sexual and emotional frustration. Training for Adam was like drinking, or a long drive on quiet night, it relaxed him. Not being able to clear something from his mind, while training, was unusual and further unnerved Adam. He found it difficult to understand why he couldn't forget her, she's just another woman. Right? From the beginning to the end every interaction played in his mind, as well as his desires. The thought of what she hid underneath her clothes, her perfect body, her pert breasts, her tight ass. But regardless of whether or not she was in his mind, he wouldn't sacrifice his time there. Well, so he thought.

Many gym sessions passed like that, Adam's mind on Angelika, further adding to his irritation. Yet no satisfaction came. No matter how much he flirted with her or how much he tried to touch her, she would never give fully. He would pass her office supplies, every time, he slid his fingers through her palm. No matter how much she tried to hide her subtle shudders, he could always see them. This served only to confuse him more, she was hot and cold; black, white, black, white, black, white. He also used to say absurd things, she'd see them as a joke. Like when he looked at her plainly and just said "let's runaway and have a baby together". Still, she seemed unreceptive. All of these things played over in his mind, hope dwindled. Until one eventual day...

After another stressful week, after another long day at work, after another uneventful day (with the goddess) he went for another gym session. The repetition was starting to get to him. it was wearing him down, like an un-oiled cog, he was breaking down. He was in a march, that was it. Angelika was a foolish dreamer's fantasy and the hope of happiness with her was just the same. His eyes were pinned to the floor, his smile hid, and he sighed more in the first half an hour than in a standard day. As hope faded, as he almost gave up on her, she invested in him and re-sparked the fire. Causing it to blaze even more.

While doing the boring things he did in the gym, like loading the weights, his phone begin to ping. Usually he would wait until after he was done, but, by pure chance, he checked the message. That moment changed everything in his life, it was one of the most influential moments in his life, one simple message opened a new door. Just like a new child, a new job, it was alien to him... and it changed his trajectory. He clicked on the message to fully appreciate it. It caused his heart to jump, to skip a beat.

She understood his routine well enough to know that he would be at the gym. Surprisingly enough and unbeknownst to Adam, she lived a similar routine. Although she wasn't training, she'd be at home thinking of him. As Damien made her prepare those 'homecooked' meals he was so fond of, all she could think of was Adam, the fun he represented. After finishing her 'wifely' duties, she abhorred, she messaged Adam. Knowing it would arouse him and throw him off guard, as well as setting her intent more than she ever had.

Adam saw only a snippet of the message, "Adam, here's a hard question, I know you're at the gym so...." That was all he could see, he needed to see the rest of it. He clicked on it, instantly dropping the heavy weight on his toe. The pain was overshadowed by the question; "could you focus on the gym if your throbbing penis was in my soft, warm mouth?"

He panted, his cock pulsating at the thought. Not only was it heavily arousing; but the fact she was so conservative and married only added to it. Like a spice, it made the meal. It was so obvious, yet so subtle.... He froze. WHAT THE FUCK!? It can't be the wrong person; she used my name. JESUS! Close to a panic attack, his breathing was sporadic. A few people gave him funny looks, they weren't on his radar, however. He slowly controlled himself before responding. He wanted to admit everything, but he couldn't, he decided instead to be professional, or at least to pretend to be, paying her back for all of the times she'd tormented him. "That's not very professional, is it Angelika?" He prayed she'd see he just messing and would not abandon the conservation.

Smug as ever, she embraced it. "No, it is not... but tell me the truth, what you want to say."

He paused; he knew his response would have a great influence on his life...fuck it! "Of course, I couldn't concentrate, I can't even concentrate with the thought of you slipping your tongue around the head of my cock". The numb sensation of the weight smashing his toes was nothing to him.

Angelika had got what she wanted, she knew he was turned on and so was she. Continuing to tease him, she cut him off. "Ok, I've got to go now, bye". She left him horny, she left him teased, she had him in the palm of her hand. As much as Adam tried to ignore it, he knew what she had done and part of him liked it, part of him loved it. The sadistic side, she once again plagued him. How? Fuck me! She's good!

A quiz night to remember

The business loved to have 'employee engagement time'. This was a polite term for when managers wanted to spend company money on food and drink, so took their team with them. Everyone won, they all got free drinks and a lot of them were already friends. One time, Sinead, decided to take the team for a quiz night. The familiar faces all went Adam, Faye, Brandon, Kacie, Sally, Damien and of course: Angelika. They all went to the pub opposite their place of work, called "The German Eagle". When Adam was told about it he smiled and laughed internally, what a perfect name. After all his Angelika was half German and he loved the culture.

After work the young man went home and got changed before driving back to the car park to meet the others; they'd all agreed to walk together. Adam immediately noticed Angelika's beauty. She was, as always, conservatively suggestive. She wore a black cocktail dress, a colour usually set aside for the reserved or those trying to hide something, yet it did her marvels. Sometimes what is left to the imagination is more powerful than the reality, or just as powerful. Her pert nipples stood through the dress, like soldiers to attention and her curves were perfectly demonstrated. Her makeup wasn't over done but was enough to extenuate her beauty. Her perfect, limitless eyes and her plump lips. In Adam's mind, she was perfect, any flaw only added to her beauty. Not her sexiness or her good looks, but something more, her everything... beauty. It was as if the occasional blemish or mark showed she was human, something he'd normally look down on made her real. A woman who was so separated from him, or so he thought, could be made just that little bit more authentic.

As they came close to the pub, the whole team walking together, Adam clung to Angelika as she clung to him; not literally, as Damien was only a few paces ahead, but close enough that they could 'feel' each other and could smell each other's perfume or cologne. He joked and was absurd, as per usual, as she laughed. She also leaned into him, her head glancing his shoulder or her hand glancing his. Her subtle suggestiveness teased him so much, but that was only the beginning of it. He took a deep breath every time, trying to restrain his desire. He hated to want her, he was so used to being in control that he hated to love the power she had over him with such simple things. She could have had him standing on his head, but as much as he hated, he loved her more.

By the time they walked through the door to the pub: he didn't even notice Damien (Angelika's husband) seemingly enough, she didn't notice him either. Damien didn't compliment Angelika on her beautiful dress, he showed her no physical love or emotional. He had better things to do, talking to people he worked with and drinking tap water. After 20 minutes, or so, Adam noticed this and felt bad for her. Her partner, the man who should be her world offered her no support and sat away from her. It was a battle inside Adam's soul. Is better that Damien doesn't treat her right? So I can justify it? So it fits my narrative? Or better that he treats her properly? This was another conflict, as much as he wanted Damien to be bad he wished he was good. That's what she deserves. But he couldn't change her husband and instead would offer her this support, would it be enough to win her over?.

The quiz night began, Damien was on another team to his wife. Adam was once again, clinging to Angelika. He drank several pints of beer, easing his mind and becoming more unrestrained. He touched her more and got closer and closer. Angelika was drinking vodka and lemonade and it had the same effect. She became more relaxed and was all over Adam. Any joke: she curled into him, any wrong answer: she jokingly punched his shoulder. It slowly escalated. The quiz was just an excuse by now, their colleagues began to fade from existence.

About three quarters of the way into the quiz, she began to get even more daring. Her hand, under the cover of the table, began to explore him. At first it was a playfully suggestive touch of his knee, after two drinks she slid it up to his mid-thigh, by the fourth it became more. She was doing the same as Adam, drinking to unlock the side of her that didn't care about doing something wrong.

Equally as he drank more, his hand slid more up her satin dress. Not up the skirt, but along the material, feeling it between his fingers. Teasing her thigh and up even higher to the radiance of what lie beneath. His breathing was getting heavier and more uncontrollable, his world was becoming her. Not just emotionally, but physically; he felt like he was dreaming, like his actions had no negative consequences. Even without that trance, it wouldn't matter to him, he'd made his mind up, he would go just slightly further than she would. Always elevating the stakes.

Her hand slipped up the denim of his jeans, coming close to the seam near his crotch. Every time she imagined him becoming uncomfortably aroused and her pussy became moist, a small bead ran down her thigh. If she had stood up, everyone would have been able to enjoy the view. Lucky for her, it was hidden by a table and by everyone focusing on the quiz. She moaned quietly, hoping Adam heard. Glancing at Damien, she felt even less guilty about her actions when she saw how apathetic he was. He cared more about winning a petty quiz, than his wife. She rubbed even higher, hoping she glanced the tip of his penis.... She did, and he shivered uncontrollably. I am everything to Adam and nothing to my own husband, what I am doing is right. She thought amongst the fuzz that her horniness filled her mind with.

Adam's hand continued to slip up her satin dress, unbeknownst to him, he was trying to tease her in the same way. Likewise, his hand moved higher and higher up her thigh and his cock grew. In jeans it was even more uncomfortable than it would normally be, surrounded by associates and friends in trousers. Once again, he was Ignorant to the fact that he was arousing her as much as she was arousing him; he had his suspicions, but still was not certain. As he drank more, he became more daring, he tried to trace the line of her slit. Something which took a few passes, through her lace panties, satin dress and under a table; out of sight. He tried to find the centre of her mound, ultimately landing on her clitoris. The decisive gateway to any woman's pleasure. The heat was perfect, like when first awakening, not too hot or cold. It provided a deep sense of comfort as well as arousal. It was moments like that, that made Adam think there was more than lust. Why do I feel this comfort? Why do I want more than her body? I want her soul. He'd spent years of his life with other partners and yet hadn't felt what he felt for her after a few months of being 'friends'.

He caressed up and down as she rubbed him, both thinking they were secretive, but both deep down knowing. She swivelled her head, as did he, their eyes locking. Both believing the others were perfect. Adam sensed this could be the moment. But like every time before, his co-workers fucked it for him. The quiz ended. People stood up and began to leave, saying their goodbyes. His trance was ended, and he was torn from her.

Adam sighed; his hand returned to the table. Angelika sighed; her hand returned to the table. The arousal disappeared, liked the early sun evaporating the dew. Time went by, but nothing was really registered by either of them. This was until the pub was almost empty...

Everyone from work had slowly filtered out, leaving Damien, Adam, and Angelika. Finally, Damien showed her some attention. It seemed like it was only because he had no one else to waste his time on. Adam was unsure if her husband had got too complacent, or if he was always useless. Adam both resented that Damien finally came over and respected it. He had eventually fulfilled his 'duties' as a husband but he had taken Adam's chance. He approached Adam and shook his hand, the hand that had been a millimetre from his wives sopping wet cunt. Adam could smell it, yet Damien was blind. How can he not smell her cunt? How can it be alien to him? Is the bedroom only for sleeping? Their conversation was placid and boring, but Adam always played the game well. He spoke about politics and life, his mind on Angelika's honeypot. The rest of the night became a blur until he left to the next pub and Angelika went home. A great sense of sadness filled him, it was the come down. But like another drug, he couldn't just buy more, she was priceless and exceptional.

Adam needed to drown his sorrows, so when a couple of the others invited him to the next bar, a few minutes' walk away. He sauntered down, feeling lost without her. A couple of minutes after getting there Sinead approached him, swaying from the bar to him. surprised she could stand, let alone speak he laughed slightly as she began.

"I know you want Angelika; you spend enough time with her." she slurred.

"She's my employee, I help her as I should, I wouldn't..."

She cut him off, tired of his lies. "Don't bullshit me.... I have a hotel... come back tonight and fuck me. I know I'm not as young or pretty, but I'm single and ready to mingle." She immediately laughed at her use of such an overplayed saying, but he knew she was serious.

Adam was shocked, no woman had ever been so forward with him, so direct. Usually, he had to play the game, buy them drinks, get rid of their friends, tell them they were beautiful and bullshit them. Her tone and attitude aroused him slightly. As much as Adam desired it, his horniness was overshadowed by his desire, his love for Angelika. He quickly thought up a lie "I'm seeing someone, I'm sorry. It's not going too bad."

"Seeing someone? You never... never even said."

"Well, it's new."

"Come on Adam, fuck her..... well... fuck me. She won't know and I can do so much."

"Sinead, you've had a lot to drink, let's just chill. I can't cheat, you've gotta respect that."

She sighed and quickly moved on, but he knew she wouldn't want to have sex with anyone else. She just joined the table of ladies and slumped into a chair, accompanied with her drink. The rest of the night didn't matter, all the did was that she consumed his thoughts. Little did he know, he consumed hers. This was another sleepless night, kept up by thoughts and fantasies of Angelika. it wouldn't be the last, he was certain of that... although he would be tired the next day, part of him loved to be addicted to her.

12