Freedom without Consequence Ch. 01

Story Info
A married college teacher, intertwined in various affairs.
3.1k words
4.2
6.2k
11
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound his fingers made, typing away at his keyboard, made a rhythm that he had grown to despise. The constant necessity of having to read and write e-mails, draft letters and create new tests was not why he had become a teacher. Richard wanted to teach, to stand before a class of eager college students and tell all about the wonderful, sometimes mythical history of our world. But half the time he spent sitting behind his computer, another quarter he spent in meetings and the last quarter he was forced to rouse the least bit of excitement from a classroom full of bored young adults. He tried to think back to the days when he was still in college, so many summers ago, but now at the age of 42, he could hardly remember if he was as useless of a student as most of his pupils turned out to be.

Richard pushed a hand through his salt and pepper hair and leaned back in his chair. Somewhat absentmindedly he read back the e-mail he'd just written, telling one of his classes that they had a test the coming Monday. He knew most of them wouldn't read it, but at the very least he could tell himself that he had tried. As he stared out of the window, looking down onto the courtyard below, his phone suddenly rang.

'Professor Baker speaking.'

'Hey Richard, do you always have to answer your phone so formally?'

Richards flip phone did not have the luxury of caller ID, so he rarely had any idea of who was calling him, but this voice he recognized easily enough, as he answered her question.

'It's a false sense of bravado I suppose, clinging on to my professionalism or whatever. You're the psychologist, you tell me.'

On the other end of the line he could hear Jean Haas laughing and the sound managed to make him smile.

'I'll write it up to mommy issues, that's usually the answer anyway.'

Now Richard laughed aloud, closing his laptop in front of him and leaving his work for another time.

'Listen Richard, I was wondering what you are doing on Saturday evening? Me and Melissa were meant to go to the theatre, see that play that everyone's been talking about, but her kid got sick and she just cancelled, care to join me?'

Jean was a psychology professor at Brightsdale College, the same college that he worked at and also a very good friend. She was without a doubt his favorite colleague, though she did not have very strong competition. It was already Friday and he wasn't too sure if him and his wife had made any plans for tomorrow... Lisa liked to lounge around on Saturdays, work in the garden, at most she'd insist on visiting her parents. He'd have to come up with some excuse to spend the evening with Jean anyways, Lisa had never liked her much.

'I haven't got any plans, I'd love to join you!'

'That's great! How about you come pick me up at 7, we'll get some dinner first.'

'Sounds good to me Jeanie, looking forward to it'

Richard was sure he'd be able to come up with some excuse as to why he wouldn't be home tomorrow night, maybe this time he'd just be honest with Lisa, it wasn't like he was planning on anything nefarious.

After some quick, friendly goodbye's Richard hung up the phone and stood up from his desk. Suddenly his day was not so miserable anymore and as he studied the clock that hung on the wall of his classroom, he saw he'd only have to teach one more class today. Before that class started however he decided he'd have just enough time to go smoke a cigarette, so he grabbed his coat by the door and hurried his way outside.

------

Though he had good attendance today, most of the sophomore students in his class looked to be having an outer-body experience, their minds far away from the seats their bodies were planted in. Richard thought he heard one of them snoring, but that might've just been his own cynicism coming to haunt him. Todays subject was Napoleon Bonaparte and the fall of the French Empire. A subject that normally managed to interest at least some of his students, but it seemed as though most of them were locked solidly to their phones and hadn't the slightest clue what he was going on about.

After wasting about an hour on a lecture going nowhere, relief finally came and the school bell rang. Richard had already moved behind his desk, having given his class some assignment, so he wouldn't have to talk to them any longer. At the sound of the bell he looked up from his computer and cleared his voice. "Do not forget that test on Monday, it definitely won't forget you." Here and there he saw a student sigh and some sulk. Most them seemed happy enough to be leaving and Richard shared their joy.

As his eyes focused back on his computer screen, whilst the last of the students streamed from the classroom, a hand suddenly appeared before his screen. He was about to give someone a stern talking to, but when he looked up, his eyes met the hazel gaze of Brianna, smiling back at him.

"I've been trying to get your attention for like two minutes, what on that computer could possibly be better than me?" The feigned innocence in her voice sounded intimately familiar, as Richard quickly looked towards the classroom door. "Don't worry Professor, everybody's already left." Brianna wiggled her way in between the seat where he was sitting and his desk. She adjusted the yellow crop top she wore, showing off a few inches of her soft, flat belly. The girl pushed herself up on the desk, sitting on the edge and looking down at him.

"What are you doing Brianna?" Richard asked sternly. The light blue pants she wore hugged her figure tightly, but he made sure to focus on her face.

"Oh, you know, just chatting with my favorite teacher..." Brianna put the toe of her left shoe on the heel of her right and kicked the sneaker off. As it fell to the floor, she raised her foot slowly, resting it on the edge of the chair, right in between Richards legs.

"We can't be doing this here Bri, you agreed with me last time." A coy smiled curled the corners of Brianna's lips, as her foot rose from the edge of the seat to his crotch. Richard felt his erection betray his excitement, as his bulge pushed against the bottom of her foot. She kept rubbing her foot up and down the front of his pants, whilst Richard looked around, making sure no one was there to catch them.

"Relax Professor, I checked your schedule, you've got no more classes and no one is going to visit this place for fun."

Richard cursed under his breath, as his will to be a better person gave way to the very base nature of any man. Brianna giggled, seeing his frustration clearly on his face, "come on, let's just have a quick one..."

He sighed, accepting his fate and ran his hands roughly up his students thighs. He grabbed her around her waist and as he stood up, he pulled her closer to him. The smile on Brianna's face showed that her plan had worked, but Richard knew that her plans for him rarely every failed. Bri closed the gap between them and suddenly Richards lips were pressed against her. Quickly their tongues began exploring one another, as Richard ran his hands up Brianna's breathtaking body. Her lithe, athletic figure was complimented with a set of large, perky breasts. Her constant activity in the gym had given her backside a boost, that nearly overshadowed her chest. Brianna's lips kissed him down from his chin to his neck, where she let herself run wild. Richard pushed her off of him, feeling the bulge in his pants strain painfully. "Go lock the door."

He did not have to tell her twice. In a hurry Brianna kicked off her other shoe and ran towards the door, twisting the knob to lock it from the inside. Meanwhile Richard began unbuckling his belt and pulling down his zipper, looking out at Bri practically skipping back to him. On her way she revealed her white bra, she undid the hook at the back herself and let it drop down to the floor. Her shirt she kept on, for safeties sake, but she pulled it up enough to where Richard got a good view of her. When she stood before him she kissed him again, but Richard lips quickly ran down to her breasts, taking one of her nipples in his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. Brianna wrestled his pants past his hips and his cock sprung out the top of his underwear. She moaned excitedly when she saw it, reaching over to stroke the tip.

Richard pulled back again, as Bri stroked him slowly. "Get on your knees for me." Brianna blushed, in the way that Richard found so unbelievably sexy, but did not move from where she was standing.

"No time for that Professor, I want you inside of me, right now." Brianna rushed herself out of her pants as well and let them fall down around her ankles. She put her hands on the desk and bent over slightly, showing off her perfect booty to her favorite teacher.

"Are you still on the pill?" Richard asked, just to be sure. Bri rolled her eyes, reaching in between her legs to pull her underwear to the side.

"Yes sir..." she said mockingly, "just come over here and fuck me." Richard wrapped his hands around her hips again and smacked her left asscheek with the palm of his hand. Brianna gasped, the white porcelain skin of her body quickly revealing a soft red mark. With his rock hard cock in his hand, Richard looked over his shoulder towards the door once more, though he knew there was no turning back now.

------

Brianna did her best to silence her moans, throwing her hand over her mouth as she lay with her face and chest on the desk. One of her feet was still planted on the floor, but the other was pulled up, her knee resting on the desk as well. Richard was in an indescribable state of bliss, his right hand held a firm grip of Brianna's shoulder as the left groped and smacked her ass continuously. Richards cock pumped in and out of her wet pussy, throbbing with every thrust as he felt her insides beg for all his length. He looked out at all the empty school desks in front of him, the shuttered windows to his side and the unfinished stack of papers that lay shoved away on a corner of his desk. Brianna's blonde hair hung in waves down her back and Richard decided to grab hold of it. He took a handful at the back of her head and pulled slightly, bringing her face upwards and her hips closer to him.

Richard ramped up his thrusting, slamming his dick home and taking what he'd been craving for weeks. Him and Brianna had been secretly hooking up for the better part of two months now and every time Richard went longer than a week without being inside of her, he felt himself going crazy. How it first happened he barely remembered, he was honestly embarrassed to even think about it. He would've never thought that he'd end up as one of those cliche's. An older teacher fucking one of his bright, pretty students. But as Brianna's wet pussy tightened around his shaft and Richard pounded into her with all he had, he knew that in the end, he'd find it very hard to have any regrets.

Brianna's moans began slipping from in between her fingers and slowly her sounds grew louder. In a flash her hand shot down to in between her legs and Richard felt an old familiar feeling, tightening around his member. Bri lost any and all control over her volume and Richard himself was way past caring too. With both hands he held onto her hips once more and as Bri rubbed her clit rhythmically, Richard fucked her to a leg-shaking orgasm. For a minute or so he kept pumping in and out of her, feeling the warmth from her insides tempting his cock to cum as well. He held out however, not wanting to spill his seed just yet. "O-okay, fuckkk" Brianna reached behind her and softly pushed Richard back. He slid out of her gently, feeling her pussy twitch as his dick left her empty. He felt himself throb at the sight of her, sweaty, rosy-cheeked and smiling from ear to ear.

Bri turned around to face him and immediately threw her arms around his neck. They kissed each other deeply as Richard moved his hands down to her ass and lifted her up off her feet. Bri wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him as close as he could get to her and stared into his eyes. "Tell me something Professor... do I feel better than your wife?" A devilish grin grew on the face of the girl he held in his arms, as Richards cheeks flushed. He tried his best not to think about Lisa at times like these, but Brianna had a knack for helping to remind him.

"Is that really necessary?" Bri kissed him again, wrestling her tongue with his and moaning into his mouth.

"Hmmm, I think so. Here, let me help you decide." Whilst still in his arms, Brianna reached down to take hold of Richards cock. A bead of precum leaked from the head, which she took between her fingers and pressed against her entrance. It took but a short thrust before he slid back inside of her wet folds and slowly Richard lowered her all the way down onto his cock. He could not help but begin fucking her. He was right on the cusp of his own orgasm and with his student pressed so close against him, he was only getting closer.

He pulled back and thrusted forward hard, slamming his hips against her and pushing his cock in and out of her pussy. Bri moaned again, doing her best to move her hips as well, fucking Richard back with every thrust. "Tell me, tell me I feel better than your wife!" Brianna was relentless, but so was Richard. His thrusts became more erratic, and he sped up by the second. The wet, slapping sound of flesh hitting flesh could be heard throughout the classroom, quickly followed by Brianna's moans and Richards groans. "Tell me my pussy is better than your wife's!" Richards visions when blurry, his head became foggy and his whole body shook with ecstasy. He did his best to not be too loud, whilst he pumped into his student hard and deep. After riding the edge for a few more seconds he finally felt his cum shoot from his cock in ropes and he began flooding her insides.

"You're so much better than my wife! Your pussy is so much fucking better than hers!" Whilst his cum shot deep inside of Brianna, he told her exactly what she wanted to hear and exactly what he already knew to be true. Bri's nails clawed at his back as she accepted his orgasm eagerly and let him unload inside her folds until his very soul was empty.

Richards breathing was heavy, as was Brianna's, he had put her on the edge of the desk, but she kept her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped about his waist. When he had moved to pull his dick out of her pussy, Brianna had refused, forcing him to stay inside of her a little bit longer. "God you are amazing," Richard whispered in her ear, as she kissed his neck softly. "You make me feel so fucking good." Richard leaned back to look down upon his girl and the tangled mess that was her light blonde hair. She bit her bottom lip, as if indecisive about the words she wanted to say, a trait rather unusual for the student. "What's on your mind sweetheart?"

Bri looked down at her crotch, where she saw his cock still planted firmly inside of her, both of their cum leaking down the inside of her legs. "Am I really better than your wife? Or are you just saying that to make me happy?" Richard shook his head, feeling his cock slowly growing softer, though an occasional throb signaled that there were still signs of life.

"I want nothing more than to make you happy Brianna, but of course you're better than her, I wouldn't be with you if you weren't." Brianna found her smile again and pulled him closer, to place one final passionate kiss on his lips. Gently he held her chin and as they kissed, he began pulling himself out of her. Brianna moaned again, as the head of his cock passed the entrance of her pussy and made way for his cum to begin dripping out of her.

Whilst the two of them got dressed and tried their best to seem normal and composed, Richard had a hard time keeping his eyes off of his student. Sudden guilt came creeping up, like goosebumps on his skin, but it had become a familiar feeling, only elevated by the room they found themselves in. The room he worked in everyday, the room in which he had been teaching students like Brianna for the better part of a decade. What was so different about her? How come he ignored every rule and every code of conduct, just to have her bent over for him right here on his desk? As the twinkle in her hazel eyes began melting away the ice around his heart, he was reminded why again.

"We'll have a proper night soon, I promise."

Bri skipped over to him and hugged him around the waist, before letting go of him once more and looking up at him hopefully.

"Yeah? Are you going to take me on a nice little date old man? Treat me like a gentleman should?" Above everything, Brianna loved to tease, but Richard enjoyed her attitude more than he cared to admit.

He grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her around and gave her ass a hard smack. "I'll treat you exactly the way you deserve, the way you've earned. Now, go to your next class before someone starts missing you, I'll text you soon." Brianna giggled and unlocked the door, but before stepping out of the classroom, she peered over her shoulder and waived, "Thank you Professor..."