Pawn Takes Queen

Story Info
A young temptress takes over in the bedroom of her lover.
3.5k words
4.7
3.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki entered the bedroom. The aura of soft lights and the calming decor greeted her. The bed looked properly made and things were nice and tidy. Books neatly stacked on the bedside table. Aside from a couple of loose charging cables dangling from their plugs in the walls, it seemed quite prim and proper. No doubt Ryan did his part to make it presentable for her today.

Her heart skipped a beat. She was finally here. Nikki briefly thought back to their encounters so far. From being a sexting pal online to their quickle rendezvous. Renting out motel and hotel rooms for their pleasure. Now this. She had penetrated and was standing in the room where her fling and his wife were most intimate.

More likely it was his wife that was responsible for room's pleasant decoration. A certain air was given in its' presentation. Men just don't seem to have that knack. No matter. Nikki was ready to tear it all up. Her man had confided that the action had dried up in the bedroom. She had experienced first-hand of the animal caged behind the guise of a business suit and family life. This woman, his betrothed, had let his potential go fallow.

Nikki viewed what became of her man as a disgrace. Yet, through her grooming and encouragement, she had stirred the beast within. His finger bore the ring of his wife, yet they ache to fondle the supple bosom of another. Now she stood inside the inner sanctum of their marriage. By the time she was through, she will have left her mark. A smile crept to her lips at the very thought.

She put her purse down not far outside the doorway and made her way to the closet. It wasn't terribly deep for a walk-in, but ample enough. She rummaged through the misses' clothes, getting a feel for how she dressed and kept herself. Nonetheless, Nikki was keeping her eyes peeled for a particular kind of article. After what seemed like several minutes, she finally spied one.

She made a mental note of where in the closet she had found it and pulled off off the hanger. Yes, this would work. A little conservative for her likes. But what it didn't reveal was not the point. Although it would sit loose on her - clearly the lady of the house was a bigger woman than she - Nikki knew she had the moxie to make it shine.

When Ryan had finished up on the main floor and entered the bedroom, Nikki was waiting. She was poised on all fours. Her youthful tits hung freely. Only the cover of his wife's lingerie, too large on Nikki's frame to properly cup them, obscured his view.

She was grinning. Nikki wanted to convey a sense of hunger. Indeed, seeing the top of his shirt now unbuttoned reignited her desire to simply ravish the poor married sap. But she was also aching. To know. To read his thoughts. What Ryan was thinking seeing his mistress wearing his wife's intimate clothing. Would he notice? Would he care?

Nikki wiggled her ass for show. Her eyes remained locked on her lover's face, reading any hint of expression he might yield. It was as she had hoped. He was dumbstruck. Not unlike the time she first disrobed in front of him. Only this time there was a delay in responding.

Surely Ryan did recognize his wife's little number. Nikki giggled a little. She briefly pronounced her chest forward as she sat up. The lingerie reacted in kind, falling against her breasts. She could feel the fabric against her nipples. Turning on her lover was revving her up.

"Damn," Ryan finally choked out.

"Like what you see?" Nikki asked, a finger twirling in her hair.

"That's, uh," Ryan stammered. "Did you get that from the closet?"

"Oh, this? How do you think it looks on me? Maybe it's a little big..." Nikki motioned her hands to her breasts. She jiggled them underneath the lingerie. After her little demonstration she took her forefingers to her nipples, circling them. Reading her lovers eyes as her drank in the perkiness of her tits. "I've taken a liking to it. My breasts just seem so perky underneath them."

Ryan seemed transfixed at the sight Nikki was tempting him with. She clearly had him off guard. Any thoughts or reservations about where their little affair might be going melted away. After a moment his fingers made for his shirt. He began to unbutton. Anything he had been working on was done now. She had him in motion. His desire was consuming him and would continue to reduce him until he was inside her. It was all but confirmed once he removed his belt and dropped his pants. He bulge in his shorts spoke in his silence.

"Oh, you dirty man!" Nikki playfully giggled. "Is sex all you ever think about?"

"It's hard to think of anything else, when you're looking as hot as you are."

Nikki took the bumbling compliment in stride. She was more interested in his cock now. It had sprung loose as he finished talking and disrobing. Not quite fully erect but definitely stiff. She crawled forward towards the edge of the bed and slid down to a kneeling position in front of him.

She gently took his meat in her hand. She smiled as she felt it twitch in her grasp. Her face moved in closer to his crotch, her breath now breezing against him. Nikki drank in his essence as he stood there, guided by her whims. "Your poor cock hasn't seen any action in a while, has it?"

"Not since we last met," he sadly admitted.

"Oh, you poor soul!" She looked up at him. She read in his face a yearning. The ache of unfulfillment permeated his features. Nikki's own playfulness and teasing no doubt intensified it. For all the lust pent in him, he still needed release. She was happy that she would be the one to bring him there. She wanted to suck him, fuck him and experience again that pent up energy pleasuring her.

Nikki could only imagine the thoughts flowing in his mind. Who did he see kneeling before him? A young woman to facefuck? Someone with whom to lie with and regain a part of his youth? A mere fling, or perhaps more? How much more? To start a family with her? Runaway with her?

'No, no,' Nikki quickly reminded herself. 'Focus.'

Looking back to Ryan's cock, Nikki grazed her lips against his member. Soon, positioned and ready, Nikki took in the tip. Her ears were rewarded with a moan of pleasure from her man. Eyes closed, she took her time enveloping him with her mouth. Deeper and deeper still she swallowed his member. The sounds of her lips sucking on his meat combined with the rushing of air through her nostrils served to excite them both further.

She felt his hand come to rest on the side of her head. His fingers began to massage their way to her scalp as she bobbed on his manhood. Ryan was being gentle. That he was reacting at all was a joy for her. Only in her dreams would she have found a man that would have pursued her like Ryan. For her to mold and roughly fuck and abuse her holes. Treat her like a sex doll.

'No, nothing's perfect,' Nikki reminded herself. Still, the imagery of Ryan taking command in their flings excited her nonetheless.

Nikki moaned to as thoughts of her lover taking her swam through her mind. They only paused when she heard Ryan whisper "Good girl." That voice, now raspy and lusty, thrilled her further. Family-man Ryan must've taken a backseat. The impulsive sex-fueled cheater was now at the helm. Now Nikki could have fun.

She looked up. As she had hoped, his eyes were trained on her. He was taking in the sight of this young, wanton vixen orally devouring his meat. She shot an innocent, doe-like expression as she continued to work his cock. He was the man of the house, after all. It would only excite things further to keep him in that mindset. To fill his mind with lust. Nikki needed thought to be excused from the room. She simply desired Ryan's latent, primal nature to take over.

"You're such a good cocksucker."

Nikki smiled and gave a small giggle. She smacked her lips away from his cock, her hand taking over as she serviced it with long strokes along his length. "Just making my man happy."

"You do make me happy."

"You deserve to be happy." She inhaled as she once again took in her lover. Ryan's exasperation drove her on. The sounds of her sloppy suction on her lover's dick filled the bedroom.

His hands drifted to her sides. There was a hesitation as his fingers grazed the lingerie. Nikki sensed his mind drift. His wife's intimate-wear on his mistress' body was still rubbing him the wrong way. As if there were lines that weren't meant to be crossed.

No fucking way.

"I need you," she breathed aside his cock, as if gasping for air. "I want to feel you inside me."

She looked up. Again she met him with a look of innocence. Only now with the hint of hunger in her voice accompanying the visage. Yet his expression remained. While she felt his lustful eyes taking in the picture of the young woman kneeling before him, Nikki knew lingering doubt was preventing him from taking what was willingly his.

Nikki let go of his cock, allowing it to bob freely. She clambered back up on the bed. After crawling sultry to the center - giving her lover an ample view of her hips, Nikki flipped around, letting her hair fly. Lying on her back, her hair falling in a feral mess around her face, she gazed her lover. Slowly she spread her legs. Panty-less, she revealed the full glory of her freshly shaven pussy.

Nikki savored the moment as she watched the expression of hesitation wash away from her lover's face. His eyes gave the slightest impression of a squint as he focused on her bald, perfect mound. She could tell his tongue motioned in his mouth as if to lick his lips. The subtle clues of a man's lust overcoming him were on full display.

She was already wet. Knowing she had broken this man with her sexual prowess was making her feel the urge to gush.

Giggles again filled the room as he too crawled on the bed toward her. Her giggles turned to moans as he parted over her legs, coming to hover over her body. Ryan's lips came to rest on hers. She tasted his hunger. His craving. Was he tasting his cock on her tongue? Everything about it was delicious. His chest grazing against her nipples. The feel of his still erect member just inches away from her snatch.

After months of fooling around, hotel rooms and workplace quickies, she was finally going to have him. She was going to be taken on his bed.

Her hands reached down between them. Grasping his girth, she gave it some welcoming strokes as she guided it to the wetness between her legs.

"Oh, so soon baby?" Ryan's lips parted hers. His eyes looked intently in to hers.

"I want to feel you, honey," Nikki gasped. "I want you to fill me up."

"You don't want my head between your legs like last time? Or pressed up against the wall like back in the office?"

Nikki gave an audible moan. He made a good point. In her lustful drive to be taken here and now, she came up short in drawing out the enjoyment. He was decent at eating her out, as their previous rendezvous had shown her. Moreover, if she wanted him to use her as a sex puppet, then she needed to be what he wanted her to be.

And yet, his cum was right there. Eager to erupt from his hardened manhood.

"I need you. I need your warmth inside me."

Perhaps Ryan too was eager to take her. Maybe he caught the sense of desperation in her voice. Whatever the reason, his hips set into motion. Still grasping his cock, she helped guide the tip of his head to her thirsty pussy lips. "God, you're wet," he rasped. Reaching for his dick, he rubbed the tip of his cock against her moistness.

His teasing was unexpected. Nikki suspected he had sniffed out her desire to be fucked here and now. It suited her fine. While Nikki wanted to toy with her animal lust - as his mistress she would have all their time together to draw that out of him. Right now, she simply wanted his cock.

"That's it. Get your big dick inside me. Your baby needs it so bad!"

Her body welcomed his penetration with a surge of energy that radiated to every end of her body. A girly, gleeful cry echoed in her ears. She locked her eyes on him as his gaze went from watching his dick sink into her snatch, then to her. Nikki watched as he drank in her youthful, comely expression. As Ryan's length continued to slide in her, her legs came to wrap themselves around him.

Ryan's thrusts were slow to start. She enjoyed every time he fully pressed himself inside her. The thought of the tip of his prick driving to her womb. He seemed concentrated on enjoying the sensation of his mistress' young twat around his shaft. He was looking at her, but not into her eyes. Instead his eyes seemed to be taking all of her in. From Nikki's smooth, youthful skin to her vibrant hair.

Nikki let him bask in the moment of a young woman being fulfilled. How many times had he taken his wife on this bed? Repeatedly taking that disappointing woman - sagging tits and stretch marks and all. How he must ache for the release Nikki gave him. Every man has a breaking point. Ryan was a good man, wonderful father and providing husband. But even he was human. His wife couldn't meet his needs - now Nikki could help Ryan regain his full potential.

The tempo increased. Nikki could feel the swaying in her breasts under his wife's lingerie as her lover pounded rhythmically. Her thighs and legs encouraged his thrusts as her hands came to grip his shoulders. Her touch served to encourage him.

"You like that, baby?"

"You know I do. I love your cock."

"You love it when I drill my dick inside you?"

"Oh yes! I need it baby. I've been waiting for all week. Give me your married cock!"

Ryan continued to fuck for a moment, the came to a stop. His hesitation caught Nikki off guard. She felt his length slide out from her. Why had he stopped? He came to rest back on his knees - her legs parting to give way.

Nikki's fears that calling out for his married cock gave way to elation as she felt his arms grip her hips. In an instant, he had flipped her around. The blankets and pillows on the bed shuffled in the commotion. Pulling up on her hips, he brought her pussy to his throbbing erection.

She turned her head to her side. She found herself looking into the walk-in closet, the mirror reflecting their union at the far end. Nikki was able watch as Ryan penetrated her from behind. She saw her own facial expression of shock and pleasure as she was filled by her lover. His pounding continued at a heightened pace. Low groans and heavier breathing permeated the air.

Nikki's own moans met her lover's. She soon found herself squealing as Ryan reached down and pulled one of her arms behind her. The unprompted move made Nikki's head swim. Combined with the fullness of being fucked, she found herself pushing closer and closer to release.

"That's it, darling! Oh God, you're going to make me cum!"

"You like that? You like being my slutty little girl?"

'Slutty little girl.' She loved it. She loved what she was doing to this man. "That right! I'm you're fucking slut! Oh God, make me yours!"

He continued to drive into her. The increased pace pushed her closer to cumming.

Again she saw herself in the mirror. Her arm pinned behind her back. Her tits bouncing loosely in another woman's lingerie. Nikki wanted to feel Ryan yield to his animal lust and blow his load deep inside her.

As she watched them fucking in the mirror, she felt him pull back on her pinned arm. His other arm now reached aside her body. Nikki felt for sure he was reaching around for her breasts. It was only natural. Instead her mind exploded as she felt his palm come to rest beneath her neck. Ryan was holding her chest in the air in a near choking fashion.

The excitement in Nikki overwhelmed her. As Ryan's thrust continued to impale her on his dick, she began to gasp. The mirror showed her body bouncing uncontrollably on his cock, his thrusts now forcibly against her tight ass. His face wore an expression of unleashed lust.

Her cries of elation saturated the bedroom. Nikki had built up for this moment for so long. Such an achingly long time. Now her work, her tweaking and coercing had paid off. Nikki came on his cock. Her orgasm rippled through her body as she was being handled by her lover.

Ryan wasn't long follow. On the bed where he had sired his children - where he copulated with his betrothed, now too did Ryan give himself to another. Nikki felt him give a hard, deep thrust and hold inside her. His moans, the twitching member inside her, the hand so close to choking her, accentuated the moment for Nikki. She cried aloud with him in fulfilled rapture as he descended from his own orgasmic high. Finally having driven his seed inside her, he leaned back - Nikki willingly falling face-forward onto their bed.

Her ass was still angled upward, the cocktail of their juices moist on her womanhood. Enjoying the moment, she was reminded that she was still wearing his wife's lingerie as some of the fabric crumpled down her backside. She giggled. It felt so good. This little number probably rarely saw any good use. Now it too knew the joy of a young, lithe body that knows how to work it.

"Oh God," she heard Ryan exclaim. "Holy fuck, what are we doing?"

Nikki flipped over in bed. She lay back among the rumpled sheets and shifted blankets.

A messy, fabulous creation of her own doing. Her twat and the union of their juices now lay fully exposed between them. "Honey, you were incredible. Grabbing me like that. You are a fucking animal."

"Yeah, but," Ryan stammered. "I mean, I share this bed with my wife. Now..."

"Darling," Nikki interrupted. "You're the man of the house, right? King of the castle, hm? You deserve to be treated like a king. And don't sell yourself short. You have desires. You should have them fulfilled. Now lets be honest, could your wife fulfill them?"

Sitting herself more upright, Nikki went on. "Would your wife let you fuck her from behind? Suck you off to completion at the drop of a word? Meet you in your office and... help take away the stress?"

"Don't get me wrong," she continued with a chuckle. "I'm sure she had her moments when you both were younger. With an adventurous wild child like you. But let's face it. With work and children... well... does she have a body like mine? The energy of a younger lady? Will she call you Daddy? Will she cosplay for you? Be tied up, or tie you up if you like? Find other partners to frolic with? Honey, if you want to go to town and she can't meet you there, that doesn't mean you don't deserve to go! You just need someone that can keep up with you. Someone that wants to help you."

After a moment, Ryan asked, "Wait, are you saying you want to replace Sherri?"

"I wouldn't say thaaaaat," Nikki coyly said with a roll of her eyes. "Just that I enjoy spending time with you - in the manner you deserve to be treated with."

She laughed again as she lay back, keeping her legs in the air. They both knew she was on birth control. Still, Nikki enjoyed playing the part. There was a selfish glee in the knowledge that Ryan's seed was making its way to her womb. Ah, the chaos that would ensue if her belly were to grow large with his child. The potential meetup with his wife in that instance would be savory. But no, there was much to be realized yet.

The road had been rocky. The flings were comparatively easy. From chatting to hotels. Quickies and clubs. She had fought for more. Becoming more entwined. To climb that most sacred of summits. Complacency by the better half left Ryan and Sherri's accomplishments vulnerable. Now, Nikki had taken from this woman that which she left undefended.

Nikki had claimed the bedroom.