The Secret Minivan Sex Club Pt. 03

Story Info
A new group joins the club and I break them in...
4.1k words
4.66
19.3k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This chapter contains anal sex and male receiving strap on, I know not everyone is into that so you've been advised :) **

I'd been working for 'the club' for a few months and was having the time of my life. Sex with Susan was at least a twice weekly pleasure and Kendra's work rules were a lot of fun to follow. She would spend most of her day either in skimpy lingerie or nothing at all and if she caught me looking at her and getting hard, I had to eat or fuck her. One afternoon I was working on a server upgrade when she came to see me, wearing only white lace panties. I started getting hard just looking at her beautiful breasts.

"Mmm, by your lack of eye contact I'm guessing there's a lump in those pants," she said with a smile.

"Well you'd be right, can I finish up this upgrade before we start though please?"

"I actually came to tell you I have a meeting this afternoon and Susan said she's going to be paging you later too so you get a pass this time. I'm meeting a lady to have some new members join us, is going to be very interesting. If it goes well I'll want you to do the first couple of meet ups but I'll explain that later."

"Awesome, is that why you had me increase capacity on the servers?"

"Mostly but I like to keep things safe too."

I was doing some basic maintenance on my equipment when Kendra's meeting arrived. 2 women, both really attractive and dressed in business suits came through with Kendra to say hi to me.

"This is Marcus, he started out as one of our studs but when I discovered he could run my servers and the app better than the company I'd used before, I hired him. He's been picked as an exclusive by one of my founding members and is really fun in bed," said Kendra.

I felt my face get a little red, both women smiled at me then left with Kendra.

About 30 minutes later I heard moaning and definite sounds of pleasure coming from one of Kendra's many sex rooms, I knew I'd get the details on it later but when they were done, all three women came out of the room with a smile on their face and disheveled hair to match. The two visitors put their hair in ponytails, kissed Kendra on the cheek then left.

"I'm going to take a nap sweetie, you can finish up for the day if you're done with that upgrade," Said Kendra.

"I am, just got paged by Susan too," I replied with a smile.

"Good, I need to call her actually."

Susan was still talking on her phone when she picked me up a little later that afternoon.

"I understand, is he point just this week though? ... No honey, I understand and I can cope for one week, I may put exclusive on him all next week though. ... Okay, well he's here, I'll tell him, bye. Hey, sorry sweetie, your boss was telling me about your new assignment for this week, I'll tell you about it when we're done. I have come up with a code too, when I kiss your forehead and say 'thank you my sweet' I am Elise again."

"Yea she told me she was going to call you and that sounds great. How are you?" I replied. Susan gave me a stern look.

"Has working for Kendra made you forget your manners? You will address me if I ask you a question, until then, you will shut up and do what I paged you for."

"S.. sorry Elise, I forgot where I was for a moment."

"It's fine but we have rules for a reason."

I sat in silence until we got parked in the garage, Susan made quick work of the setup and was naked and kneeling by the time I walked round to the open door.

"May I please you Sir, I have had a terrible couple of days and I need to be used," she said, looking up at me.

"You may, you can start by sucking my cock," I replied.

Susan didn't hesitate, she pulled my shorts and boxers down and sucked me with the same vigor she always gave me, before long I was shuddering as I sprayed my seed down her throat. I pulled the rest of my clothes off and ordered her to her back, I sucked her nipples for a few seconds then got between her legs and ate her pussy long enough for me to get hard again then I pulled her up to get on all fours and pushed into her from behind. I held on to her waist and fucked her pretty hard, she'd cum a couple of times by the time I finally climaxed a second time, we were both soaked in sweat. After catching our breath she led me by the hand to the shower in the house and just held me under the spray, her head on my shoulder as the water washed over us.

"So my husband decided he's leaving me, asshole has been fucking his assistant. I don't care about that but he got her pregnant and decided she's better to be with. I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier Sir," she said after a while.

"I'd forgotten it the second you took me into your mouth, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just little upset right now. I know I'll be okay, sorry to burden you with this but I don't have anyone else I can trust. Come, lets get dried and I'll tell you about your assignment for the new clients. Oh, Thank you my sweet," she said then kissed me on my forehead.

Once we got dried and dressed we sat in the van and she turned to face me. I could see the sadness in her beautiful eyes.

"So, the new group that will be joining the club are Mary Kay reps, they will be sent to our studs, just you to begin with, to receive correction."

"Correction Ma'am, what does that mean?"

"Basically you've to take pictures with the little mini kodak camera they'll have, one of your cock fully in her ass then one of your cum dribbling from her. They requested you jerk off that morning so you last longer, those pages will always come the day before the meeting. Your first one is tomorrow, they'll be paging you soon. I won't be able to see you again until I straighten out this divorce shit, he said he's giving me everything but we'll see if she makes him get nasty and I can't risk you being used against me. I know I will miss our meetings."

"I will too Ma'am."

"Well, I'd best get back, I'll hear from Kendra how tomorrow goes."

I couldn't help thinking to myself about how anyone in their right mind would give up who I seen as a goddess but I reminded myself I only seen one little piece of her world and feelings were not allowed. She drove off after dropping me off, she couldn't look at me.

That night I got the page, it was preceded with 'MK Special' and the meeting time, I was to take them to the group house so they had a place to clean up afterwards but I was to fuck them in the vans like any other meet. I jerked off that morning as instructed and later that day was picked up by a pretty lady in a silver minivan, Mary Kay sticker on the back but otherwise a plain looking van.

"Hi, I was told you're to address me as Mandy, same with all your MK meets. I have the address," she said with a smile as I buckled up.

"Did they give you a door opener Ma'am?" I replied.

"No, they said you'd know the code though."

"I do."

"So you probably think this is nuts but we all chose this. Most of us are married, taking a hit on our commission wasn't helping us remember why we needed to increase our sales to meet quotas but my manager told me her husband is her area rep and when she doesn't meet targets he fucks her in the ass, the throb for the few days after gave her a better reminder to remember. She has been our top performer for the past 3 years."

"I'm just here to do what I'm told Ma'am."

"Well good, the pictures are required too thanks to fucking Karen Temple, she tried to fake them with her husband and photoshop so we needed someone not related."

We pulled into the drive and I got out and opened the door with the code. Mandy pulled in and once she shut off the engine I closed the door. She opened a side door on her minivan and set about putting the seats away and got a roll out mattress from one of the stow bays and set it up too. She took her skirt off, she wasn't wearing any panties but kept her blouse and jacket on and got up onto all fours.

"Uhm, ma'am, there's a shower here you can use when we're done, I'm going to last more than 3 thrusts so you may get a little hot," I said as I took off my clothes.

She just looked at me for a few seconds then got up and took the rest of her clothes off. She was pretty attractive, a little older than most of the women I'd met but she was in good shape and had me hard by the time she was naked. She had real nice pert breasts and was very neatly trimmed. When she stood naked she got a little worried looking.

"Ma'am, I've been doing this a while, my sole purpose is to provide pleasure and nothing more, what would make you feel more comfortable?"

"I... I've not been naked for anyone but my husband in 14 years, I love him very much. He knows about this, is fine with it but I think he'd be upset if another man had his cock in my pussy. He's really not a fan of anal, won't even finger me there," she said quietly.

"So maybe if I gave you oral pleasure while I loosen you up a little?"

"Oh, I uh, haven't had that in so long."

Mandy got on her back and opened her legs, I licked her slowly, when she was soaking wet from my tongue I coated my finger in her juices and slowly pushed one then two fingers into her ass. I gradually focused on her clit and her climax was wonderful, she shuddered, quietly moaning 'oh fuck yes' over and over and was breathless by the time she came down. Without saying anything she got a small bottle of lube from her center console and handed it to me then got on all fours in front of me. As I coated my cock she remembered the camera and got it out too and put it down beside her.

"Three pictures, one of you fully inside me, one of my hole when you're done and another of your cum dribbling from me."

I pushed my lubed finger back inside her ass to give her a good coating of lube then lined my cock up at her hole.

"Are you ready for this, I'll take it slow okay," I said as I eased the tip of my cock into her.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," she said, surprising me.

I took my time as promised, she was moaning and encouraging me as I entered her and before long I was giving gentle thrusts to get her used to my size. Once I was as deep as I could get into her I took the camera and snapped a pic of my cock embedded in her ass then put it down while the picture processed. She felt amazing, I never lasted long when Susan let me fuck her ass but this lady hadn't taken anal in a long time, if at all and she was super tight. I held out for as long as I could but her moans, the sound of our bodies slapping together and her tightness had me cumming before I wanted, I groaned in pleasure as I erupted, spraying the contents of my balls deep in her ass. Once I was spent I pulled out slowly then quickly snapped a picture of her ass then took another when my cum started leaking from her. She put the pictures and the camera away then got some baby wipes to clean herself.

"Tha... that was wonderful. I came like four times while you were inside my ass, your tongue is wonderful too," she said as she caught her breath.

"Well I hope the pictures are okay."

"Oh I don't care, I'm just pissed the only way to get this again is to not do well with my sales. Will you shower with me?"

"Sure."

She surprised me when we were in the water, after soaping up she stroked my cock long enough to get me hard then leaned against the wall and pulled me to her, guiding my cock into her pussy and backed onto me until she had me deep inside her.

"I won't tell anyone if you won't, I already feel dirty and slutty, fuck me like the whore I am, make me feel like a woman again. My husband isn't as big as you and hasn't made me cum in years," she said to me over her shoulder.

I didn't need to be asked twice, I held on to her waist and fucked her with deep, hard strokes and she was soon moaning in ecstasy, rubbing her clit as I fucked her. She was cumming every 3rd thrust or so, I lasted a while since my cock ached a little but I eventually managed to cum, pushing deep into her to spray her pussy with my seed. She turned the water off and turned to face me, kissing me passionately then got out the shower.

Once we were dried we got dressed, she put her van back together and once I locked the door we set off to drop me off again. She had a soft smile on her face and looked pretty happy.

"I uh, should probably get some plan b or something, my husband is fixed," she said after a few minutes.

"Usually being on the pill is a requirement for the club ma'am," I replied.

"Well I wasn't expecting to let you fuck my pussy, lust kind of took over."

"I won't say anything about it."

"This other side of the club, would I be able to join?"

"I don't decide that ma'am, I'm just a stud for them."

"Well thank you, today was meant to be punishment but I feel amazing," she said as she pulled up to our meet point.

"I got your pictures, everything else was between us."

That night I sat reading a book when Kendra called me.

"Hey sweetie, need you to come see me, I know it's late but need to talk to you," she said.

"Uh, sure, servers okay?"

"I'll explain when you're here," she said then hung up.

I wondered what was going on, I pulled into the driveway, noticing a Mary Kay van parked there too. Kendra didn't look happy and talked as she had me follow her.

"So, what we're about to talk about is related to your assignment earlier today and is outside your job as my application manager. You were given explicit instructions, give the woman anal, take the pictures then you're done. We have cameras in that house, you can understand why but you gave oral and fucked Mandy too?"

"She was nervous Ma'am, the sex wasn't planned, it just happened," I replied.

"The nerves I get but she has been bugging her manager, begging to join the club so she can 'feel like a real woman again' as she put it. This is not acceptable Marcus, I gave you a task as a trusted stud and you have put us at risk. If it was any other stud you would be gone but I'm going to give you the opportunity to fix this. Claire is waiting for you in here, do as she says and you'll earn a second chance, refuse and you are just an employee and any perks that comes with will quickly disappear."

"I understand, I'm sorry Elise." I said looking down.

"Good, thank you, now go appease Claire, she's pretty pissed sweetie."

I walked into the room Kendra had led me to, I knew it as one of her sex rooms and had pleasured her in it before but when I walked in, Claire was standing beside one of Kendra's bondage benches. She was wearing nothing but knee high leather boots and a strap on harness complete with a menacing looking rubber cock. I had a feeling I knew what was coming, I did my best not to look at her gorgeous breasts and decided to just look down.

"So, you weren't to know this but I had a camera in the van Mandy was driving today, I also had access to the cameras in the house itself. The oral part I get and can forgive but you gave her more than I wanted and now she's begging me to let her join the club. I'm going to allow it, she going to be pretty sick for a couple of days with that plan b but you have one more opportunity on Friday to do as mandated or your days meeting hot milfs in vans will end, am I clear?" she said in a stern voice.

"Yes Ma'am."

"To get that chance though I want something from you first, take your clothes off."

I did as she asked and stood naked, my cock semi hard at the sight of her breasts.

"Now bend over the bench."

I got in position and she secured my wrists to the frame then she walked behind me. I heard a bottle snap open then felt her push a finger into me coated in lube. I'd watched porn with strap ons, I'd had a girl finger my ass while she sucked my cock but having a rubber cock pushed in me that was bigger than my own had me worried. The lube seemed to have something in it though, I felt my ass tingle and by the time she had two fingers in me it didn't hurt as I expected it to. When she started to push her dildo into me though I definately felt that and winced a little as she slowly pushed it into my ass.

"This is what I want my under-performing reps to feel, loss of control, something hard in their ass to make them remember why they're getting it, the throb for days to send that reminder home,"

She accentuated the 'home' with a final push and by the feeling of her legs against mine she had all of it inside me. She began to thrust, making sure the dildo had a good coating of lube and was soon slamming into me. I hated to admit but once the pain subsided it felt good, her toy rubbing my prostrate with each thrust. I'm not sure how long she fucked me for, I put myself in a zone but she was breathless and clearly excited when she finally pulled out of me. She untied me and made me lay on my back then after dropping the strap on to the floor she straddled my face and held my hair until I started licking. I gave her my best performance and was rewarded with a mouthful of her cream, she sat on my chest and slapped me.

"Don't disappoint me on Friday, okay?" she said as she climbed off me.

"I won't Ma'am."

"Good, now get dressed and go."

I dressed quietly but had to say something before I left.

"May I speak please Ma'am?"

"Yes but choose your words carefully, I'm in a nice place right now."

"If I could make a minor change to the Mary Kay meets I think I could get your message across better."

"And what is that?"

"How you just took me, really made a point that I won't forget. I think if I'm given more control on the meetings I'm less likely to have the same kind of problems I had today."

"Go on."

"Well, if the women are told, once they're in the garage I'm in charge until the 3rd picture is taken, things should remain on the same kind of feeling I have now and want to relay for you."

Claire paused for a little, just staring at me. I hoped I hadn't pushed her too far.

"Okay, I'll make the change. They shower alone too okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good, I'll be watching."

That Friday, I jerked off in the shower and sat counting the hours until my meeting. I was thankful Susan had given me power and experience using it or I might not have suggested the new way but I was looking forward to my second chance. The woman who picked me up was cute, full figured blonde with a real bubbly personality, she introduced herself as Mandy and just talked about her day as she drove. Once inside the garage she made short work of getting the bed set up and just stood waiting, fully clothed, beside the open door.

"It'll be a little hard to take you with your clothes on my dear, you should get naked." I said sternly.

"Oh, yes, sorry."

I took my clothes off too, her large breasts had me hard by the time she was naked, she stood just waiting again.

"Get the lube and camera out then get on all fours," I said in my commanding voice.

"Now shouldn't you get me going or something first?" She said with a grin.

I took a step closer to her.

"If I have to repeat myself I'll use less lube."

"Oh, I uh, sorry Sir."

She got the camera and lube for me then got on all fours, I dribbled some lube on her hole then slowly worked two fingers into her. She was really tight but after a while she relaxed and I felt she was ready. I lubed up my cock and placed the tip at her ass then slowly began to push.

"Oh my gosh, please go easy on me sir, I've never done this before," she said, breathing harder.

"Relax." I said, pushing more into her.

I don't think she enjoyed the experience, I almost felt a little bad but she took her 3 pictures and put them away in the glove box. She wiped herself but was soaked in sweat.

"I uh, thank you, I'm sorry, I'll make sure I meet goals next month."

"Mandy, I don't know anything about your goals, I was sent here to get those 3 pictures and that's it. Through there, 2nd door on the right is a very nice bathroom, go shower and I'll get dressed."

12