All Comments on 'The Secret Minivan Sex Club Pt. 03'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 4 years ago
Love the series

I'm really enjoying this series and look forward to ch4!!

WinstonSWinstonSabout 4 years ago

Fun content in these troubling times! :)

OriginsunknownOriginsunknownabout 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

Ch4 is in planning, thank you for the feedback and glad you're enjoying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chpt 3

Originsunknown - It's your story and you can write what you want but the anal sex with Marcus did nothing for the story. It took away from a very very fantastic tale. I hope in part 4 you give Marcus some revenge. He could have refused, put a time bomb in the application that would have it fail consitantly, and then quit with leverage if they hired him back. He can still do something in the next chapter. Just a suggestion.

Hope for something better in Chpt 4. Keep writing - it's a great story.

crusin1968crusin1968over 3 years ago
Wimp Tag

You put the wimp tag on Marcus in chapter 3. Didn't see him as a man that would let a woman punish him much less the anal thing.

Joker91472Joker91472over 3 years ago
Love it!

I love this whole series so far and I can’t wait to see where you take it all. I have lots of thoughts and ideas but I’ll keep them to myself as I’d rather see where you choose to take it going forward. Also, in response to some of the negative comments about the forced anal punishment for Marcus... He willingly broke the rules that had been set in place for him and he was given a choice to take the punishment or be removed from the “studs”. It was intended to be a punishment and was, although he seemed to actually enjoy it as it went on. While it’s not personally my cup of tea, I do feel it was very much justified based on his actions. He’s an incredibly lucky man to be able to have sex with beautiful women multiple times per week every week and only has to abide by simple rules to continue to do so. If the founding members did not severely punish the women or men that break the rules the club would end up crashing and burning over time. There is always someone who will test boundaries and if they get away with it will continue to push until they are stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chapter 4?????

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Silly, but hot and fun. How soon until one of the women catches feelings, or gets pregnant? 5 ⭐️

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Man, I don’t see what he did to get them all pissed. He sure didn’t tell her about the club or anything. He licked her to orgasm to make it easier for her. She said she was not an anal freak so she still was going to be in a very submissive situation that was doubtless punishment. She let him boink her in the shower, hich i get I guess , he should not have done, as that was definitely pleasure, which she wasn’t there to have.

The first gal obviously had a BIG BIG MOUTH, as the second gal seemed to know what to expect. But Marcus was only there to poke their butt. He had nothing to do with telling them to shut the hell up about what goes on. Whoever was supposed to tell the first gal about confidentiality, and not saying a thing….she is the one who needs her ass fucked!!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Oh yeah, I hope you still come here? I guess it has been a long time without another chapter?Are you just going to leave it hanging? Old Al Doe NOT offer story suggestions. I am not the author, you are, so who am I to tell you how to do what you obviously do very well? If you want anything from Old Uncle Al, you know how to contact members.

I apologize for this, but for some unknown reason I cannot private mail anyone here, so I must do this in public

“prostrate” means to lie flat and straight. as in he prostrated himself before the king.

“Prostate” is the little doughnut shaped thing that produces semen to carry sperm on their mission. Only one letter different, but huge difference in meaning.

Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the series so far. I do agree with Old Uncle Al, in that someone didn't do their job before the first woman was "punished". What about the confidentiality agreement? The 2nd woman was too well informed, expecting things, that weren't supposed to happen. Someone had definitely slipped up and wasn't keeping their mouth shut. Was it a Claire? Or an Amy?

Baqfid12Baqfid124 months ago

This is a fun, hot series! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...