The Secret Minivan Sex Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to come wash my back?" She said with a smile.

"As wonderful as that would be it is not why I'm here, you're a sexy woman Mandy, you are not here for fun." I said as sternly as I could muster.

"Oh, okay, sorry, I uh," she said then left.

I cleaned myself up then sat waiting, Mandy came out about 10 minutes later, smiling again as she put her van back together. She was her usual chatty self as we drove back.

"I missed my goals by 40% last month, I just didn't push hard enough. I hope I don't see you next month Sir, have a good night," she said once we stopped.

I jumped in the shower, was dried and just relaxing in my shorts when my phone rang, blocked number.

"That will be the standard I expect young man, well done. You'll have another meet next week that I want to go the same then I want to make sure it's yielding the results I expected. Talk soon," said Claire who then hung up without me even talking.

Kendra texted me later that night too, she just said 'you are back in my good books, see you tomorrow' with an attached picture of her breasts. I expected I wouldn't be getting much work done the next day, especially with it being a Saturday...

12