The Secret Minivan Sex Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her and couldn't stop smiling at seeing how happy she was.

"I just need your signature here please Marcus, it makes you joint owner with Susan and this one makes you a profit sharing board member," said Beth, handing me some papers.

I signed and then held Susan's hand.

"Thank you, I'll get these filed in the morning, Kendra," said Beth.

"Are you staying for dinner?" replied Kendra.

"If Susan says it's okay, I'd love to. After what my baby sister told me I'm hoping she says yes."

"Oh most definitely yes, this is his last reward and has told me he finds you quite stunning," said Susan. I felt myself go red.

"Um, sister? Who's your sister?" I said.

"Jana. You didn't get the chance to meet her properly but she told me about you making a Police Officer with a voracious appetite very happy."

"Why, um..."

Susan laughed and squeezed my hand.

"The three of us are going to enjoy you now my love. When I fell in love with you, I knew coming from this life I would have to accept sharing you for a while and I like it. I could never keep up with you so until life for us both slows down, sharing you is something I'm happy with. Tonight, Beth and Kendra are going to help give you a night to remember. To maybe eclipse your memory of helping to promote the last Elise but I want the day you signed the papers to be one you think back on and get hard for me," said Susan.

"I just need to look at your ass for that my love," I said, smiling.

"Well good, so it stays that way, take these."

Susan handed me 2 of our herbal viagra and a bottle of water. I knew I was in for a wild time if I was getting two and I was not wrong.

We had a light dinner, Beth said something about not wanting to get anything on her blouse so she took it off and hung it on the back of a chair. She was wearing a very pretty white lace bra that encased a perfect pair of breasts and I started getting hard. I looked and Susan was just watching me, smiling at my reaction. Kendra and Susan followed her lead and soon all 3 were sitting just in bras. Once we'd finished eating though, they all stripped off together and pulled me to my feet and pulled my clothes from me. Beth got on her knees and took my already semi hard cock into her mouth and started sucking me. I gasped in pleasure, it felt amazing. Susan and Kendra stood either side of me, taking turns to kiss me and each of them pulled a hand to their pussies which I happily explored with my fingers. Beth looked up at me as she sucked and I lost it, I'd never cum so quickly before but her tongue was exquisite and I barely had time to warn her before I erupted. She didn't seem to care, she kept sucking and swallowed what I gave her. Beth stood up and kissed Susan, letting her taste the cum on her lips then Kendra led us to the bedroom. They all made the fun about me and I was in heaven. Susan and Kendra made a show of licking each other's pussies which had me hard again. I laid back as Beth slowly rode my cock, pulling my hands to her perfect breasts then Kendra straddled my face and had me eat her. I felt Beth cumming on my cock which set me off, I pushed up as I exploded in her.

No sooner had she climbed off me I felt a mouth on my cock, correctly assuming it to be Susan. When Kendra came she got off me, Susan winked at me as she continued sucking then Beth sat on my face. I licked our combined Juices as Kendra mounted me, I only knew it was her as Susan was licking and sucking Beth's nipples for me to watch as I ate her. Once I'd had all 3 of them ride my cock and my tongue, they let me rest a little then all 3 of them got on all fours in a line. I'd lost count of how many times I'd cum but my little magic pill kept me hard, I didn't care that it ached a bit.

I fucked all 3 of them from behind until they came one more time then we all collapsed in a heap together, my cock finally softening. Beth and Kendra were making out as Susan just held me and I caught my breath as I watched.

"Did you enjoy that my love?" said Susan.

"It was amazing, thank you ladies," I replied.

"Thank you too, that was the most fun I've had since I left the club," said Beth.

"You used to have a van?" I asked.

"Yes but when I got my law degree I traded it for a car more suited to my profession. I couldn't turn up to million dollar clients in a minivan."

"Well you're welcome in our bed anytime," said Susan.

"I will remember that. I have to go though, come shower with me Kendra," said Beth.

They both went to Kendra's spacious shower leaving Susan and I alone.

"I love you Susan, I can't imagine a life without you," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Well I love you Marcus," she replied, smiling.

Life for all of us goes on. Susan and I got married and took a quieter role in the club. I found a really bright young lady who seemed to think in code and she took over my servers. My friend Cole who'd introduced me to the club was married to the woman he left it for, we quietly paid off his mortgage and sent him a check. We figured he couldn't tell his wife where it came from so Beth made up some sweepstakes and made him the winner. As for the club, it is still growing. I can't tell you how many cities it's in now but we found so many women that wanted to join and all they need is a van and discretion.

Maybe you've driven by one of our members. Next time you see that stressed out, cute looking woman driving a minivan, her hair in a ponytail, kids already dropped off or still at home with the sitter, maybe she's on her way to pick up one of my men....

x

12