All Comments on 'The Secret of Fellmouth Bay Pt. 01'

by coldcomfort

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

a wonderful start. looking forward to the next update. hope to read it very soon.

coffinbaitcoffinbaitabout 7 years ago
loved it

I'm hoping that there is a little bit more romance next chapter,but this was still great!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

He's quite the arrogant vamp, isn't he? No 'thank you for dragging my unappealing, sorry arse through thick beach sand and onto your clean sofa'. No, it's 'let's make you viable for plastic surgery on both sides of your neck', thank you very much. Really. Vampires these days - no etiquette.

Thanks for story. Looking forward to next chapter.

testudotestudoover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story. The best vampire story I found on the site so far. The shift in perspective between observer and experiencer, the focus on the bite as the climax rather than the sex, the ambiguity of control and acceptance, it was really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoldcomfort@coldcomfort
Daydreamer, Procrastinator and very occasional writer. Any feedback, comments or contructive abuse very welcome. I would quite like to get better at this. I think you can guess my interests from the nature of my stories but I am wanting to branch out and spread my wings a l...