The Secret of the Island Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey... it's important... to Jenny... I think..."

"Ok. So you are saying it's great to have a girlfriend who couldn't take your whole dick before and now that it's bigger... what? She can? That doesn't make any sense."

"Why... are you here? Is there a button I can press to mute you?"

"No, but Jenny was awake for some time now. But you don't want me around so... bye."

Jerome turned to see frightened Jenny look at him and Anna. Her gaze was switching between them rapidly as if she was asking Jerome to explain the situation.

"Who is this?" Jenny decided to break the silence.

"Uh... this... this is... uhh... huh? What? Oh, ok. Daisy is calling me. I should go."

That was all Jerome could think of to escape from this situation. He left the room, not even looking at Sony and went to make himself busy with anything. Meanwhile Jenny and Anna were checking each other out. Sony was still behind his girl so Jenny didn't notice him at first.

"Hi, I'm Anna." Anna said breaking the awkwardness and moved over to Jenny.

"I'm Jenny."

"Can I sit? I..."

"Yes, sure, go right ah..." Jenny stopped when Anna moved and revealed Sony at the door. Her eyes began to water and she covered her face with her hands.

"Are you crying? Is there something wrong?" Anna went for Jenny and attempted to hug her to calm her down.

"It's Sony. Why is he here?" Jenny was seemingly crying now.

"He is here because he is very sorry about what he did and he wants to make it up to you." Anna said while waving her hand at Sony gesturing him to come closer.

Sony just waved his hands around and squinted, trying to tell her "What are you doing?" He wasn't ready to make that step right now. Anna's face turned to a frown as if saying "Get here or we're done." Sony was not enthusiastic but he approached Jenny anyway.

"Jonny... I mean, Jenny. I'm sorry." *sigh* "Can I go now?"

"Sony..." Anna started in a stern voice. "This is not how you apologize."

"Well I don't know what to say." Sony snapped back raising his voice. Then he quietly continued. "I'm not sure if you'll ever forgive me for I've done to you Jenny. The truth is..."

"...yes?" Jenny removed her hands from her teary eyes.

"The truth is... The truth is I wanted to come sooner and smooth things between us. I'm sorry I called you a fag. You know me and you know my dad. I only said it because... I don't know why I said it. As for what happened later. I know you couldn't possibly forgive me for that but I would do anything to make it up to you."

"Anything?" Anna asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Anything. Whatever you ask me to do I won't hesitate to do it. I miss my buddy and I want to go to how things were before."

"Just for the record, me and him have a thing going on right now so... If you make him do anything that would ruin our competition I would have to interject. Anything else is cool." Anna turned to Jenny.

"Uhm alright then. I'll forgive you. But only if you behave nice to me and do what I want you to do." Jenny wiped her tears. "No more chances if you screw up again."

"And everyone is friends again. Jenny how about you get dressed and we go outside to acquaint our self. Daisy said we would make great friends. What do you say?" Anna closed the conversation with a group hug while pulling Sony in.

"Ok, I'll go. I have no idea who you are and where you came from."

"That's a... not really long story. We could have a girl talk with Daisy. Maybe get some coffee."

With that everyone left the room and joined Jerome in the central room. He wasn't pleased to see Sony walk out with Jenny walking so close to him. But thanks to the smile on her face he wasn't pissed either. Daisy told the girls about the newly created "Girls only" clubroom and invited them in.

They chatted for what seemed like hours. They really got in touch and Daisy proposed that it would be time for bed. Anna and Jenny laughed and agreed to pause it for the night. Daisy opened 2 new bed chambers and the girls climbed right in and got comfortable. They could talk all they want tomorrow but right now it was time for rest.

Jerome stopped talking to Sony and ignored him altogether when he got near him. Sony also looked calmer when Jerome walked passed him. Jerome took the bed in the sex room for the night while Sony got comfortable in the game room. Daisy dimmed the lights and everyone fell asleep.

Things were starting to get peaceful.

But peace wouldn't last long...

12