The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 09

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
1.7k words
4.59
6.3k
5

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 9: Home Run

To Mary, Albert seemed fairly dazed sitting there amongst the debauchery, his cock out and soft, cum spattered all over his lap from where Flo had sat to bring him off two rounds ago. His breath smelled of pussy, probably Marie's, who had just moved on to the delectable Richard without a backward glance. Mary examined Albert's fingernails. They looked fairly short. She grabbed his face and spoke to him, "I want you to gently stroke two fingers in and out of me while we watch."

"Okay," he assented, licked two fingers, and started to gently work them into her wet hole. She held his cock and stroked it gently with one hand as she looked at the spectacle of the other couples.

Liz was standing astride George on his loveseat grinding her crotch into his face and making loud moaning noises. George was apparently good with it, because he had his hands on her ass and was pulling her into him. Chuck was coaxing another beautiful curvy blonde, Lil, who was on his lap, to spread herself for the crowd like the others. She seemed somewhat reluctant. The handsome Howard was cumming again, this time in Flo's mouth. It looked like she was taking it all. Then Marie, sitting right next to them, came with a screech on Richard's tongue.

Mary's thighs had been aching to have Richard's head between them since she had witnessed Lil's shrieking orgasm three rounds ago. All of the orgasms he had coaxed out of women since then had only primed her further. It was like he could read her mind, because he smiled and got on his knees as she approached. She sat down on his loveseat, hiked up her tatters, and spread her puss lips with the fingers of both hands, showing him what she would soon be showing the crowd when she got to Chuck in two rounds. As Mary saw Richard's eyes involuntarily lock onto her wet spread open puss, a whimper of anticipation escaped her lips.

Richard's tongue began by gently teasing her puss lips and button. Another whimper shook from her. Then he gently started sucking on her lips, and then on her hood and clit. Almost immediately she started shaking and keening loud in orgasm. The orgasm kept going as she ran out of breath and silently bucked as he sucked harder while swirling his tongue over and around her button.

She awoke to Richard still sucking on her puss lips and clit. Her legs instantly shot out in different directions as she bawled out another rampaging bucking orgasm. Afterwards, she gently pushed his probing lips and tongue away in overwhelm and went completely limp. As her head nodded forward, she heard Liz call, "Time! Time!" over the moans and cries of many women. Mary had noticed that Liz was now cumming pretty much every round, so it was being hard for Liz to keep track of the time.

Mary quickly straddled Lou and sat herself down on the shaft of his scary giant hard throbbing cock as she had last time, except this time her naked wet inner puss lips slid apart and latched across his girthy shaft, and her naked clit ground and skidded in her juices up and down a delightful portion of his throbbing length. "Mind if I turn around?" she asked him, "I want to watch."

"By all means," replied Lou. So she stood up, turned around, and gently sat down on him again. She made a mistake and sat down right on the head, but Lou, a gentleman, did not press his advantage. Plus, it would have taken quite a bit of pressing. But after a moment of feeling the delicious feeling of his tip pressing directly on her opening, she adjusted herself back on his shaft and continued her moist grind.

Mary was in time to see suave Don lose his mind again and pump cum into Ethel's highly skilled mouth. All the women were either cumming or about to cum, Mary observed as she cascaded herself to a delicious orgasm atop Lou's girthy cock shaft. As she came, her hips thrust her opening convulsively towards his cock head, but it was out of reach unless she scooted forward, and just as well. As her hips relaxed, she watched and heard women cum all around her, even Ethel, who was getting her own just desserts now that Don had recovered from his own orgasm.

Liz, recovering from another of her own orgasms, croaked out that it was time to move.

She had been anticipating this, too, with quivering thighs. This is the round that Chuck would expose her bare pussy to the crowd and tease her wide open pussy to orgasm in front of everyone. She thought she was prepared mentally for this. She climbed onto his lap facing out, put her heels on the loveseat, raised her tatters, and spread herself with both hands. Chuck said, "Good girl! You're doing it perfect." He started to gently run one spit-wet finger lightly over her clit pulled tight by her fingers. Her hips followed his motion. She was very close.

George, across the circle from her, watched her spread herself for the crowd and made eye contact as he fingered Ethel's pussy and Ethel expertly sucked his cock to hardness. George looked overwhelmed and swept away to her. She wondered how she appeared to him. She wondered if they would want to know each other after this. Had something broken inside her?

Men and women around the circle were watching her and fingering and jacking each other, watching for her impending orgasm. The bell rang and Chuck greatly quickened his pace, and within ten quick hard strokes of his fingers Mary howled out another enormous orgasm, her legs shaking. A brief stream of pee splashed out onto Chuck's fingers and the floor in front of her.

Liz, still recovering from her own orgasm while watching Mary, breathed, "Okay, time."

Huge tall dark Ralph was next in Mary's gauntlet. He sat her down and got his head under her tatters. She knew where this was going, and sure enough, Ralph's tongue snaked into her quim. She held his head there through her tatters and grunted out a little shaking cum as he sucked and licked his huge lips and tongue on her clit.

As Ralph's tongue teased her up expertly, it was hard for her to notice anything else. But she did notice Lou getting very excited once again and pumping his huge cock forcefully into Thelma's mouth. She was taking about half of it in and stroking the rest of the shaft with one slick hand. She was good; Thelma was the same size as Mary, very petite, so it must be all the way down her tiny throat. That was amazing. It was like watching a python swallow its prey. Mary moaned in orgasm at this and Ralph's ministrations, her eyes locked on the spectacle. As the bell rang, Lou shouted, and was obviously shooting whatever cum was left in him deep down Thelma's shuddering throat. He pulled out and she gasped, spittle and cum drooling out of her mouth before she could prevent it.

Whether watching this or Josephine being spread and given a teasing orgasm by Chuck, all the girls were cumming. Mary came again on Ralph's tongue, sucking lips, and probing finger as Liz called out "Time! Time! Time!"

As Mary sat down on his lap facing outward, the head of Howard's modest prick poked out of his pants and speared her directly in the quim so that the head and a little bit of the shaft were already inside her. He said, "Don't worry, I've already cum twice, so I can't cum again this evening. Enjoy yourself. No baby sauce for you this round."

All around her, the straining cums of women started up: Marie to her left and Josephine to her right. She was very tempted, but she knew it was wrong. Then Howard moved a little, and she moved a little, and pretty soon she was penetrating herself a few inches on his modest cock with every down stroke. It felt exquisite and perfect. She had a long groaning cum shivering and quivering on the tip of Howard's cock. When she recovered, she noticed now that he was quivering and bucking into her a little. She said, "No, you don't," and climbed right off him, and then the bell rang.

He looked sheepish and said, "I couldn't help myself."

"Seems like you helped yourself just fine," she replied, and walked away.

Mary sat next to Don and asked, "Will you kiss me down there?"

"That's against the rules."

"I know. Will you?"

"How about something else against the rules?"

Mary knew what he was suggesting. "I don't want a baby in me."

Don drew out his hard and not scary sized cock, about like Howard's, shielding it from view. It had a condom on it. "Do you know what this is?"

Mary climbed onto Don's lap, inserted his clad prick into her pussy, and started thrusting down on it. She stopped to shake, moan, and cum almost instantly. Then she resumed and when the bell rang, she pumped in a few more strokes and had another shaking cum on Don's cock.

Don, though he was barely hard when she started, was shaking and gripping the love seat now. She smiled and climbed off him. "I guess Josephine will have to finish you off."

"That was nice," Don said, hiding away his cock. "Any time you want to finish this, I'm available."

"I'll think about it," she said, and then walked over to hold hands with George.

"All right!" shouted Liz, "Our evening is concluded. I hope you all feel like you got your dollar's worth." There was much laughter and applause here. Mary and George clapped convivially and looked at each other sheepishly. Many of the girls got down on their knees and started wiping cum off the floor and other surfaces with handkerchiefs proffered by the men. Mary grabbed up her underclothes and handbag. George wrapped his coat around Mary's nearly naked body and hustled her out of the room, through the darkness, loud music, and smoke of the jazz club, and outside.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers