The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 10

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
1.5k words
4.5
6.5k
7

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 10: The Ten Commandments

"Are you okay?" George asked.

"That was a lot," Mary said. "How about you?"

"I was mostly worried about you. I was ready to take you out of there when Arthur hurt you. After that, you seemed happier. Were you really okay?"

"It was overwhelming, but it was okay. We got what we needed out of Arthur, in fact. He told me the Old Cock is at the bottom of Simpson's Ravine. All we have to do is go there in the morning and find it down there. All the men other than Arthur treated me well, or well enough. Nothing's perfect. I'm not sure I would want to do it again."

"Me neither," agreed George.

The other couples were trickling out by now, so they went and sat in George's truck. They had met there, so Mary's roadster was next to it. After they got in, they kissed romantically and passionately for a long while, as if to affirm unspoken trust and interest in one another.

Mary was very worried that George's opinion of her had diminished now that she had exposed her wantonness to him and to herself. Did she think less of herself? And George had obviously been shaken himself by the experience. It was easier to reassure each other with these passionate kisses rather than deal with what had occurred.

George said, "I don't feel like I've really had a chance to spend any time with you as I'd planned. I don't want to let you go now."

Mary was still pretty warmed up and was feeling excited again from all the kissing. "Me neither."

"Come to my place. I have a little cabin on the property where we can be alone."

"Lead on," she said, prying herself away from him and climbing out of the truck towards her roadster.

They both pulled up in front of a cozy looking cabin on the back forty. It was accessible via a dirt side road off the main road to the Rush farm. There was a copse of trees nearby, so it was quite private.

Mary joined George at the door. "Have you brought a lot of girls here?"

George stopped, his hand on the knob. "Only one other. You know, I'm not some kind of sex maniac."

"I'm sorry. I was just curious, honest. Nobody has ever taken me anywhere."

He opened the door for her. She entered the pitch-dark single room dwelling. He shut the door and lit an oil lamp. She saw a comfortable bed for a man George's size, a table, and some books. There was a table and a little pantry. Mary sat down on the bed, and so George took a chair at the table.

"Would you like something to drink? Water? Something stronger?"

"Mr. Rush, are you trying to corrupt me?" They both laughed at that a little too hard. "Water please." George poured them both tall cold glasses of water.

Mary boldly began the conversation. "I don't think I'm a sex maniac either, but that experience shook me. As you well know, before all that happened, I was just curious. It definitely got out of control."

"Mary, you're a fine young woman. I feel really bad. Honest to God, when I went to these parties two years ago there was no switching of partners. Nobody exposed themselves to the group either willingly or because they were dared to. There was no cum on the floor. In guys pants, sure, I bet, occasionally. There was some sitting in laps, sure. The girls would sigh or cry out occasionally, especially near the end of the hour, but nothing like the debauchery we just experienced. And the lights were dimmer, too. Less exposed. More just couples focusing on one another."

"I'm well aware of what you thought you were getting me into. It wasn't your fault. In fact, I'm the one who should feel bad about corrupting you. I probably kept you there to look after me when normally you would have preferred to leave."

"Can guys get corrupted? No, it's biological, just like a stallion or a bull. We are driven to spread our seed everywhere. We'll mount anything that looks remotely impregnable. I mean, I would never force myself on a woman. That would be awful. I'm just talking about the biological urges men have."

"I'm not sure if you should single out yourself and men so, and put all the impetus for continuing the species in your hands. That would be more male arrogance, I assert. I saw a lot of biological urges among the women in that room as well, including myself."

"I admit your point. Clearly human reproduction is far more complex and especially more psychological than the lesser beasts. If the evening taught me anything, it taught me that."

"God help me, George, I enjoyed every minute of it. Even when Arthur was hurting me, it only cooled me down a little."

"I had so many emotions, and men are just not built for that. Every time you cried out or did something reckless with another man, I felt happy because clearly you were enjoying yourself, and I want everything for you. But I also felt a stab of jealousy and envy that I wasn't the one doing it to you. I think I broke most of the Ten Commandments that hour."

"Let's see..." said Mary lightheartedly. "Strange gods?"

"Guilty, I'd say."

"Me too! God's name in vain?"

"Oh yes, definitely cried out some stuff. Guilty."

"Ha ha. Yes definitely. Keeping the Sabbath holy?"

"I'm thinking..."

"What are you thinking?" They were looking intensely at each other now.

"Well, it's not Sunday yet, but I was thinking of breaking that one with a certain special girl I just went out with, if she wanted to, of course."

"We'll see," said Mary, looking down. Was she getting shy after all that happened and all they'd been through together? "I'm sorry. Of course I'll stay and break whatever commandments with you," she said, looking up at him again. "I'm very fond of you George Rush, perhaps too fond. I expect I'll end up hurting you as well as myself when I go off to Vassar."

"Who knows? Let's worry about that later. You know how sweet I've always been on you Mary. Mildred told you, I'm sure."

"Mildred never told me."

"Huh, a loyal little sister. Now I'm really amazed."

"Be that as it may, it's not a Commandment. Honor your father and mother?"

"I wouldn't want them to know about it, so I would have to say, broke it."

"Well put. Moi aussi. Killing?"

"Well, lots of le petit mort."

"Moi aussi. And you did it all over my face!"

"That's right, I'm sorry about that."

"Loved it."

"Well, then, I guess I'm not sorry."

"Adultery?"

"Guilty."

"Guilty. Stealing?"

"Some of it felt like stealing. Some of it felt like I was stolen from. Some of it was you stealing the hearts of every man in the room. It was wonderful and painful and all more superficial than it should ever be."

"That's it. Superficial. Exactly. I spent four minutes each with a dozen men in a whirlwind. I orgasmed countless times, so I can't claim I didn't enjoy it. Yet, I feel like I should feel something more profound for a person if that person is touching my bunny."

"You call it your bunny?"

"I overheard another girl calling it that once and I liked it."

"Could she have been saying cunny?"

"I don't care. I prefer bunny."

"So do I."

"Then we're agreed. Bearing false witness?"

"I admit, I felt competitive at times. I wanted every man to envy me, and they did, because you went home with me." They smiled quietly at each other for a beat. "But I also wanted the women to adore me and think I was skillful and all that."

"I don't think that counts as lying. I'm very competitive, and I felt competitive too, at first. After the first round, I was mostly desperate with lust, which is maybe worse than mere competitiveness."

"I felt a lot of lust, too. Especially when I was close. Let's not make it worse than other sins. At least there's a natural animal reason to it. Lying is an entirely human depravity."

"Fair enough. And here we are at lust with coveting thy neighbor's wife."

"More like wanting to do a decent job of it when my neighbors wife is thrust into my arms due to some silly childish game. But I'll admit, I enjoyed touching all those women, you especially, of course."

"Yes, I intended to do some research, and instead I fear my research did me."

"I feel that way, too. Curiosity killed the cat."

Mary stood up, walked across the room, and sat in George's lap. "But satisfaction brought it back."

"What, are we done with sins already?"

"Well, there's envy."

"Asked and answered."

"Ditto. So now no more sins until midnight." She kissed him, and he kissed her back, and they just did that their natural way for a while, getting to know each other, comforting each other.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers