The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 11

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
2k words
4.64
5.9k
3
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers

Chapter 11: The Stroke of Midnight

When George's alarm clock rang at midnight, Mary and George were both already naked, waiting for it to ring, because it had been a fun game to wait to have intercourse until then. Mary was on her knees in front of George, because she had been teasing his cock with her hands and mouth. Her lubrication was all over her puss and inner thighs, because George had happily spent much of the intervening time teasing Mary to orgasm after orgasm with his fingers and tongue and also by running his dick along the channel of her vulva and rubbing her clitoris with it.

Mary had one of her two condoms out, and as George fussed with the alarm clock to turn it off, she was already trying to do as Margaret had shown her and roll it on to George's dick with her mouth. It was hard, and she started to laugh, which made it harder, but eventually, with mostly her hands, she got the condom on. As soon as it was on, Mary lay back on the bed, spread her legs very wide, being very limber, and told George, "Oh please, please, please!"

They smiled at each other confidently, their eyes locked, but it was a shy moment as George slid easily and gently into Mary. He asked, "Does it feel okay?"

"Yes, better than anything," she breathed, closing her eyes and holding him close. George started thrusting then, and Mary was transported into a new world of pleasure. She finally understood why losing one's virginity was so significant. This feeling was beyond anything she had ever experienced in life. Then George thrust in firmly and let out a loud groan, and she surmised he had orgasmed inside her. As he stilled, she whimpered and shivered too in climax.

They lay there for a few minutes in total bliss. "I love you, Mary Jones," George said.

"We should try to not get too attached," Mary replied as George grimaced. "I'm probably off to Vassar in the fall. I must admit, though, at the moment I don't want to do anything other than to spread my legs for you again and again and again for the rest of my life. Thanks for making it so special, George. And for breaking the last commandment at the same time, too; well done!" They laughed.

"It was my first time too, you know."

She did not want to correct him and let him know she had already lost her virginity to Don, technically, or perhaps even Howard, though that had just been the tip. Neither one of those instances felt nearly as significant and wonderful as this one. Without missing another beat, Mary blurted, "Why George Rush, I never imagined! I thought you and your former girlfriend had probably done it on every horizontal surface in town," Mary giggled gleefully. She didn't know who George's former girlfriend had been, and she didn't want to know. It had probably been one of the girls she had learned way too much about at the party.

George thankfully didn't elaborate much. "She wanted to wait until marriage."

"After what I just experienced, she was extremely misguided!" They both laughed again. They were still locked together, both not wanting the moment to end, and both also nervous about finding out whether the condom had actually worked. George raised himself up off of Mary and pulled his semi-hard penis out of her vagina. The condom was still firmly fixed around George's cock, the tip of it bulging with white fluid.

Mary shuddered, both from the proximity to dangerous impregnation and her almost uncontrollable desire to feel that semen splashed all up and around her insides despite the consequences. She sighed and got control of herself. She would become more and more used to birth control. It was a fact of her life now that she needed to swallow hard and accept, just as she and George had to accept she would be gone in the fall. She needed to ensure she remained forever single and childless to pursue her dream life as a federal agent.

"I know you want to become a G-man, woman? Mary. I would never want to endanger that. I want you to know I respect that," George said solemnly.

"You're such a good man, George Rush," Mary said, cupping his dear face with her hands. "Now please carefully remove that condom so I can at least drink down your precious fluid. If I can never feel it where I so badly want to feel it, at least I can savor it on my tongue." It was not a bad taste. It was a little bitter, probably from the condom.

"Wow, it's late!" said George, still bright-eyed, "How are you doing?"

Without a word, without breaking eye contact, Mary rifled around in her purse and produced the other condom she had on her person. Then she bent down and started working on George's cock again with her mouth and fingers. Even after their exhausting evening so far, it didn't take long for George's cock to strain and throb hard under Mary's ministrations. Then she rolled the second condom on a little more sure-handedly than the first and lay back on his bed with a triumphant smile.

Feeling more sure himself the second time, George pounced on Mary and sucked on her neck as he penetrated her firmly with a satisfied grunt. Mary whimpered and her legs quivered as he started to thrust firmly inside her. Almost immediately, Mary climaxed. She was so ready for another good hard pounding. Soon, Mary was insensible, suffused with pleasure, orgasming seemingly constantly, whimpering and crying with every stroke. George's thrusting went on and on and on and on.

After some time, regaining her senses somewhat, Mary looked up to find George was slick with sweat, his expression twisted into a grimace as his final strokes overtook him. Seeing this, Mary felt herself opening for him like a flower. Then George grabbed her tightly and strained against her. They orgasmed together, Mary emitting a little squeak as she felt it. It had been glorious and close. Mary was out of condoms.

Mary rolled a lazy and satisfied George off her, rolled off the condom, and knocked back the sperm like it was a shot of whisky. Then she daintily rose from the bed and threw the condoms and messy wrappers laying around into the trash. Satisfied that things were reasonably neat, she went back to bed and put out the light. Both of them were asleep almost immediately.

In the morning, Mary and George rose and were able to make themselves presentable. George had a change of clothes there at the cabin, and Mary had a change of clothes in her car. This is the first time she had actually used them other than once when she got wet in a sudden downpour. "Even though I look presentable," Mary said to George, "I feel as if everybody will be able to see it on my face that I went all the way last night. I feel like it has changed me utterly."

"I feel the same way," George replied. "I don't think I've ever felt this calm. For that reason alone, I think everyone will know."

"Oh well, there's nothing for it. We can't hide the rest of our lives."

"Though the approach has its advantages," George rejoined, pulling Mary back onto the bed and showering her with kisses.

But they did have to get going, so they left the cabin and climbed into their respective vehicles. Mary left first. George would give her a few minutes. They were to meet at the farmhouse. Mary wanted to call ahead to her father to make sure George wouldn't unexpectedly witness her father and Margaret swinging naked from a chandelier, even though she trusted George to keep such a secret. The fewer people who knew, the safer for all concerned.

At the farmhouse, Eustace Rush, George's mother, met Mary at the door. Mary spoke first. "I'm so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Rush. George confided in me. We're looking for the will. We think we may be able to find it today. We know where to look."

"Thank you, dear. It was after a long illness, so it was no surprise, but the will was a surprise. Would you like a slice of apple pie and a glass of milk?" Mary was quite hungry, so she sat down next to her friend and George's little sister Mildred to dig into her pie and milk. As she sat and Mrs. Rush returned to the kitchen, Mildred whispered to Mary, "Look at you, coming straight from George's place. Did you think I wouldn't notice?"

"Yes maybe?" Mary answered honestly.

"So," Mildred got straight to the point, "did George pluck your cherry last night?"

"A lady doesn't answer such questions," Mary replied with a smile. She wanted Mildred to know she and George had done it.

"So how was it?" Mildred asked excitedly.

"The best thing ever," Mary confessed dreamily.

"I guess Edna didn't think so," Mildred replied.

Mary squeezed her eyes shut and wished that she could unlearn that Edna, the date of sadistic Arthur, had been George's former girlfriend. She must have gone for a boy the exact opposite of George, which described Arthur to a tee. Finally, Mary said, wondering whether she should really be disclosing further details to Mildred, "George says they never did it."

"Hmm," said Mildred. What was that supposed to mean? Whatever Mildred meant, Mary decided then and there that both she and George should have at least one Mulligan, and so she didn't care what Mildred meant.

After pie, Mary made a quick phone call home to warn Margaret of her bringing George for a visit. By the time she was off the line, George had showed up and was now eating pie and fending off a gruesome whispered line of questioning from Mildred that Mary was sure she didn't want to overhear. Instead, she went into the kitchen to question Mrs. Rush.

Mary asked, "Mrs. Rush, if I may ask, why did Mr. Rush decide to put his will in the Old Cock?"

Mrs. Rush replied, "He was always worried that Mr. Mitchell next door would try to steal it. He was pretty crazy near the end, I'm afraid."

George and Mary drove their respective vehicles to the Jones residence. They paid their respects to Mary's father. Mr. Jones knew George Rush to be a good and kind young man, and smiled at them both, feeling happy that Mary seemed to be making good choices in terms of who she was choosing to date.

Mary gave George a brief tour of the Jones residence ending at her bedroom. Once there, Mary threw her remaining seven condoms into her purse. Mary decided to change the long flowing pants that looked like a skirt, what she was wearing, for a knee length skirt, because she wanted George to be able to touch her, and because she felt like wearing a short skirt. Before she knew it, she and George were necking madly on her bed. While lip-locked together, so neither of them could mention it was maybe a bad idea, George's fingers were up Mary's skirt, into her panties, and working their way into her slick quim while Mary was fumbling trying to undo George's belt.

Just as George got one finger pumping and Mary could feel all restraint slipping from her, she pushed George away and reminded him they still needed to find the Old Cock at the bottom of the ravine today. That cooled him ever-so-slightly and allowed them both to stagger out of her bedroom, Mary adjusting her panties and dress, George adjusting his dick so the bulge wasn't so noticeable.

Mary told Mr. Jones they were off to look for the Old Cock down Simpson's Ravine where they heard it had been thrown, and with that, they left in George's truck.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers